The Black Rose Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pauline also dimmed the lights so my vision shrank to the table and its immediate surroundings under the bright surgical lights. I tested the restraints and realised they were completely secure.

"Right girls." Dr Kent coming between her legs and placing her hands on my thighs caressing them as she did.

"Lets move down the check list. Samples, swabs, tits, vag, and ass after that colonoscopy, ductoscopy, stimulation exam EKG, MRI, and X-Ray. Then over to Dr Sinn for full pyshio and psych after which we can bed her down for the night. Everyone ready to proceed."

"Yes Doctor." Cindy and Pauline choresed in unity.

All three of them set to work at once. Cindy tapped the vein on my arm and I winced as she inserted a stint and began drawing blood. Pauline turned to take some swabs from the tray next to her. It was then I noticed the bar code tattooed on her left ass cheek, When Cindy turned to get some new vials I saw she had the same tattoo.

Pauline set to swabbing me beginning with my nose then my mouth then all up and down my body.I cooperated fully opening my mouth when told and laying still while the nurses worked om me. Watching their eyes peering over their mask and there firm forms through the transparent gowns. Both had C cups and their pink nipples were hard straining against the plastic. Dr Kent meanwhile gazed intently at my pussy probing the exterior with her finger before thoughtfully pausing and then taking some swabs of my labia, clitorus and taint.

"Cindy dear when you are done with the blood draw page Dr Sinn for me." Dr Kent said

"Yes Doctor." Cindy replied

"Pauline start a IV nutrients and fluid lets keep Ginnie well hydrated" Dr Kent said

"Yes Doctor." Pauline replied

Cindy went out of my sight while Pauline used the shunt she had put in to set up a IV bag.

Dr Kent took my face under my chin and turned it toward her away from Pauline.

"You seem remarkably calm dear. Usually our patients are much more on edge."

"I am sorry doctor I blurted."

I could see the smile in Dr Kents eyes as she traced her finger down my body slowly circling my breast.

"Don't be sweetie well behave patients are rewarded." she gently stroked my nipple as she spoke causing me to shudder. I was on the very edge I wanted to reach between my legs and start furiously rubbing my clit but I couldn't move.

"Bad patients of course." Dr Kent said as she took my nipple and squeezed hard pulling as she did.

I cried out in pain.

"Ahhhh. I will be good doctor I will I will." I blubbered.

She released me and patted my cheek.

I heard the door click open and another woman walked in pulling on her face mask as she did. Even with the mask on it was clear she was beautiful a full round face with tan skin and dark eyes. She looked like a Latin beauty queen complete with the heavy breasted full figure form. Unlike the other medical staff she wore scrubs but very low cut one showing her ample cleavage.

"You paged me Julia." she said to Dr Kent ignoring me. I saw Cindy move back to next to Pauline as they prepared more instruments I caught the gleam of chrome out of the corner of my eye.

"I did Liddia, look at this." Dr Kent said taking my pussy between two of her fingers and squeezing causing it to push out.

The new doctor. I thought Dr Kent had called her Dr Sinn, bent down and looked closely.

"Oh my. May I." she said taking a pair of gloves from a trolley.

"Of course." Dr Kent said

Dr Sinn gently pushed two fingers into me. I shuddered, arching my back and tried to push down on them desperately wanting the sexual release I craved.

I felt her begin to massage my clit with her other hand as Dr Kent and the two nurses loomed over me watching intently.

"D.dd.ddo..docter Sinn can I cum?" I managed to mewl like a cat in heat my voice throaty and full of wanton lust.

I could just make out the bright eyed look Dr Sinn shared with Dr Kent.

"Yes patient you may." she replied

I quit holding back and cried out in sheer ecstasy as the orgasm swept over me I felt my body convulse as I strained against the restraints. Then I collapsed my heart beating fast and my brain flooded with pure fulfilment.

"Well Director Carter was right she is special." Dr Sinn said removing her hands and pulling off her gloves. "I will set up a triplicate test for today can you get her down by 2?"

"It will be a bit tight but I believe so." Dr Kent said resting her hand on my thigh as she spoke her fingers ideally stroking my still wet pussy.

"I will need to borrow Cindy and Pauline for Unit 1 and Unit 2." Dr Sinn continued

I saw both nurses stiffen their eyes fearful at the mention of this.

"Not a problem." Dr Kent said "I will put her through a full battery it might be better if we wait on physio graph until tomorrow that takes the least amount of time."

"Good point. When is the meeting?"

"3pm Director Carter scheduled it as a executive health board meeting, the Mayor will be there of course, but Ginnie belongs to us so no reason to involve other civic departments." Dr Kent said

"Good call I would hate to see this one get lost out at auction." Dr Sinn noted "Well see you at 2pm then."

Dr Sinn walked out and Dr Kent turned back to me placing her hands on both my thighs and looking down at my naked sweaty body.

"Now Ginnie lets have a closer look at you." Dr Kent said

Pauline rolled a stool over behind Dr Kent allowing her to sit and then roll right up to my exposed pussy while Cindy wheeled over a cart with a number of intimidating chrome instruments.

"Speculum Nurse." Dr Kent said

Cindy handed her a large chrome duckbilled speculum while Pauline dripped warm lubricant on my pussy and massaged it into my hole with her gloved hand.

Dr Kent slid the speculum into me and I was happy it wasn't too uncomfortable, but I think Dr Kent didn't care about my comfort level.

"Pauline conduct the breast exam while I do the vaginal exam." Dr Kent said

"Yes doctor Pauline replied she began changing her gloves while Cindy handed Dr Kent a series of swabs.

I cringed as I felt Dr Kent beginning to swab inside me no matter how much a medical fetishes I was swabs always made my skin crawl. A freshly gloved Pauline came over to be and began gently lifting my breast with her gloved hands.

"Vaginal biopsy probe nurse." Dr Kent said fear shot down my spine.

"What is your cup size Ginnie?" Pauline asked sweetly

"I.." I felt a sharp pinch inside me as Dr Kent took a biopsy "Ahhh..hh I am sorry Paul.."

"Nurse or Nurse Pauline Ginnie remember you are a patient here we are both salves but I am your senior." Pauline said sweetly

"I am sorry Nurse I am a D cup." I said

"Cervical sound." I heard Dr Kent order Cindy

Pauline began gently probing my breast in a professional, but also tender and relaxing was while Dr Kent held up the cervical dilator. I cringed but I somehow knew better than to ask her for mercy.

Pauline began pitching my nipples I looked up at her. Her own firm beautiful breast pointed at me through the clear plastic of her apron.

"And deep breath." Pauline said

I breathed in as she pitched my nipples hard and I felt the cold metal of the dilator slide into my cervix.

"Ahh" I said before gritting my teeth.

"Very cute nipples dear." Pauline said continuing to tease them while the dilator worked on me.

I was begging to sweat from my brow from the pain and arousal and warm surgical lights Pauline released my tortured nippled and began to gently mop it.

"Cervical speculum." Dr Kent said flatly my eyes widened as I saw Cindy hand her the shiny menacing device.

Its one thing to fantasies about being a medical subject its another to live it and living it was so much better than I had imagined. I felt fear yes but also a weird excitement pushing on my brain I wanted to be here. The surreal nature of my environment no longer bothered me in the slightest, In fact I wanted to forget the outside world entirely.

Pauline took a pair of callipers and began measuring my nipple width, tightening them slowly until I felt a painful pinch but at the same time Dr Kent slid the cervical speculum into me.

I twitched at the pinching but my nerves were beginning to scream in excitement and I felt myself getting wet again.

"We wont need any additional lube for this one. She is already wet again." Dr Kent said "Cindy Time." Cindy clicked a stop watch.

"She had a 10 minute and 43 second refractory period, Doctor." Cindy said

Dr Kent looked at me while Pauline fetched another calliper.

"Very good Ginnie now let's finish up here and then we might be able to get you some relief." Dr Kent said.

I nodded desperately, "Thank you doctor" I squeaked before crying "Ahhhh" as Pauline attached another calliper to my other nipple.

"Nurse cervical probe please." Dr Kent said

I wasn't too scared. I had assisted in this procedure several times, but in a vanilla setting in a sterile and bland medical office where the patient is shielded behind a privacy screen and in a covering. Laying on the table the surgical lights shining down on me fully naked exposed and restrained while three beautiful doctors worked on me was such a stunning contrast.

"Ahhh" the pinch and poke of the probe pulled me from my reflection. I saw Pauline leaning over me looking intently at my clamped nipples.

"Hmmm good sensitivity." she said stroking one "Tell me when it hurts to much."

She began to tighten the left calliper. It hurt then it hurt worse then worse then "Ahhhh, Nurse Please." The I also felt a sharp stap inside me "AHHHH"

Pauline continued turning the calliper.

"AHHHH PLease PLEASE AHHHH.." I cried

Pauline nodded and released the calliper. I still felt uncomfortable she was testing my nipples to off set the discomfort from Dr Kent or maybe to spread the pain across all the sensitive parts of my body.

"Ahhhh" I cried as I heard a click but was relived to see Dr Kent withdrawing the probe.

"Now the right one." Pauline said

"No nurse please please please." I was starting to cry and beg "AHHHHH"

I didn't fight though or try to break the restraints I begged but she kept going until tears streamed down my face then finally she released the pressure.

Dr Kent withdrew the speculum standing up nodding.

"Cindy number 3 anal speculum please."

"Ahhh" I let out a cry of terror as Dr Kent changed her gloves with a loud SNAP.

"Are you much used in the ass slave?" Dr Kent asked

"No Doctor." I said fearfully

"Well we will be gentle then no sense in damaging Dr Carters new toy." Dr Kent said as Pauline came over and squirted some lubricant on Dr Kents waiting hand. She sat back down and pulled herself up closer leaning in.

"I will now start the anal exam." she said flatly

I felt her gloved finger poke into my sensitive hole. It wasn't too bad, but then she added a second then and third.

"Ahhh" I let out a cry of discomfort and fear.

"Speculum nurse." Dr Kent said

Cindy passed her the cold metal instrument.

"Should I lubricate doctor?" Pauline asked

"No lets see her sensitivity." Dr Kent said

I felt the cold metal tickle my ass as Dr Kent withdrew her fingers then it slowly began to enter me. I focused on my breathing in and out and in and out. It was so cold and uncomfortable but at last it stopped just when I thought it could go no further. Then Dr Kent began to open it.

"Ahhh." I said in discomfort.

"Ahhhh Ahhhhh." It was very painful. I felt my tight ass being stretched more and more. Dr Kent looked intently at my exposed and open orifice.

"No evidence of abnormalities but note I recommend and anal losing to prevent subsequent damage." Dr Kent said as Cindy made a note on my chart.

Dr Kent stood leaving the speculum in my increasingly painful ass.

"Nurse Cindy number 4 please lets give Ginnie a quick elasticity test then get her to X-Ray and MRI." Dr Kent said

I saw Cindy turn around holding a large black dlido the kind that had a horn so the other woman could wear it in her pussy. Dr Kent pulled off her apron and changed her gloves to short pink exam gloves then stood there while Cindy helped to place the dildo in her.

"Thank you nurses, now fetch the gurney please and prep X-ray full body scan this shouldn't take more than 15 minutes."

Dr Kent placed her gloved hands on my legs and ran them down to my pussy she let her finger play over my clit. I shut my jaw and sucked in breath as a shiver ran down spine and my nerves fired.

"Oh my you are a frisky little one aren't you." Dr Kent said looking down at me her

"Yes doctor." I said gasping. Looking up at her beautiful naked body her face still hidden by the sugigal mask and her hands in the pink latex gloves that were freely fondling me. I felt the dildo tease the lips of my pussy then the slow firm thrust as it entered me.

"Ohhh. OHHH. OHHHHH!!" I cried out in ecstasy. The speculum in my ass added a new sensation that made Dr Kent's fucking me so much more exquisite.

"Ahhhh. There we go." Dr Kent said her voice heavy with lust.

She ran her hands across my body only adding to the urgency we felt. We fucked her thrusting into me at a steady pace growing harder and harder with each thrust. I tried to spread wider and expose myself fully straining against the restraints. I felt her gloved hands grapes my breast and squeeze them hard. I cried in pain but also pleasure. She kept thrusting harder harder harder until we both cried out as the orgasm swept over it. Her sweating body collapsed on top of me as I gasped for air.

I was still shaking in pleasure as she recovered and stood. Taking off her mask to reveal her smile.

"You my dear are going to be such a little treat." she said smiling like a shark in chumed waters.

I heard the gurney roll next to me and felt the nurses loosening my bonds.

"Nurses level 0 security for Ginnie I don't think she is a flight risk." Dr Kent said making some notes in my chart.

Pauline helped me climb off the gyno table as Cindy patted on the gurney for my to lay down. It was only after I stood up that I realised how sore my pussy and body was and I laid down on the gurney with a welcome relief. Cindy and Pauline guided me to lay on my back, the gurney was comfortable so I relaxed while they put a new IV in my shunt and hung the bag next to me.

"Fluids and nutrients for today." Pauline said, "Let us know when you need to pee."

"Yes nurse I replied wistfully as they began rolling me out of the exam room.

The rational part of my brain should have been screaming in terror what I thought had been a small group of consenting Lesibains was a vast and very well organised operation. I had been fucked, molested, and exploited in a medical setting. At that moment I didn't care and that rational part of my mind got smaller and smaller as I was rolled through the halls. All I could think about was how grateful I was that Dr Carter had found me. Spying one of the security cameras watching the hallway. I smiled up at it and hoped my new Mistress saw how happy her slave was.