The Black Sheep

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Chris... can I ask you something?"

"Shoot."

"Y... you promise you wont freak out on me?"

"I... promise." And with that he sat up straight in his chair and gave me a skeptical frown.

"This may seem like a stupid question..."

"There are no stupid questions, only stupid answers."

"Uh... what exactly did the card mean?"

"The card?"

"Yeah. The lucky star thing..."

"Oh... that..."

He leaned forward in his chair and placed his beer on the table. From where I was sitting, this looked like a stall tactic, while he formulated an adequate response.

"Well, back in my early teens, when mum and dad took me to see that psychologist and he diagnosed my condition, I was probably at my lowest. I felt like a bit of a freak, to be honest. I mean, you heard about mental illness on TV and stuff, but you never really saw it in action... except maybe those nut-job trampy types that hang around at the park, getting drunk during the day.

Anyway, it was about that time that I was seriously considering suicide..."

'Suicide'. Even the word sounds awful, yet it rolled off his tongue like he were whispering sweet nothings. He had become so numb to the horrors of depression that making an attempt on his own life had been reduced to a simple, matter of fact statement. I felt like hugging him there and then.

"... and I was sitting in my room with a bunch of pills that I'd robbed from the medicine cabinet in the bathroom. I had no idea what they did, nor did I care. I just wanted to take all of them, fall asleep and never wake up."

"S... so, why didn't you?"

"You stopped me."

"I did?"

"Well yeah, but you didn't know it.

You see, mum and dad had just told you about my depression and you came to see me. I hid the bottle under my pillow when you arrived.

You took me for a walk that day. We didn't really do anything, or go anywhere, or even say much... I just remember feeling a little less alone that day."

He paused and took a long sip of beer, taking a moment to reorganise his thoughts. He then turned to me and smiled. "Obviously I no longer felt the need to take the pills when I got home."

"You've never told me that before."

"I've never told anyone that before."

I smiled inside as I realised my brother had finally regained his trust in me.

"So, what does this have to do with the card?"

"Oh, well I went to see a new psychologist at the beginning of the year, just before you went to university and he took one look at my records and said 'my god man, how you've survived this long is beyond me. If I were you I'd be thanking my lucky stars.' and that got me thinking..."

Christopher turned to me with his big blue eyes and smiled sweetly, "You see, the only lucky star I really need to thank... is you."

I didn't know what to say. All this time he had kept that from me. We already had a bond closer than anything I had with Robert, but until just now I didn't even know it.

My mind became a total blank and my face flushed red. I had so many raw emotions rushing through my veins that I couldn't even begin to make sense of them. Feeling completely overwhelmed, I began to cry uncontrollably.

"Oh, hey Jess I..." Then he simply stopped talking, got up, crossed the room, sat next to me and gave me a hug so warm that I thought I would melt.

He spent the next hour just holding me and I wanted it to last forever. But the time finally came when he felt the need to leave and I didn't stop him. I had no right to. Today he had given me the perfect gift, and it was far more than a simple trinket. He gave me his love and although it wasn't the kind of love my body had been crying out for, it was the kind of love that you could get nowhere else. The kind of love you couldn't buy. The kind of love you couldn't dress up and flirt for. It was the love of a kindred-spirit and it could never be broken or lost.

Chapter 9

It was New Years Eve and for the first time my family would be attending Aunt Sally's annual family barbecue at her lonely little farmhouse, far away from civilisation and prying eyes, in the heart of the British countryside.

This was no ordinary barbecue though. This was a secret barbecue, for those who lived the hidden lifestyle my family had so readily adopted.

My mother's side of the family had lived the alternative lifestyle for quite some time, and for those who were fully initiated, Aunt Sally's barbecues were legendary. I had only heard about them recently, but my mother and father had been attending for several years and had nothing but good things to say about them. It was a good time to catch up with old friends, make new friends and, if you were lucky, live out your wildest fantasies with your nearest and dearest.

Unfortunately Christopher declined his invitation, for obvious reasons, but there was room there for those who didn't wish to partake in the pleasures of the family flesh. Not everyone on mum's side was so willing to fall in line many were no more than curious and didn't wish to take the next step, but as family, all were welcome and if things got a little too heated for them they could alway go and hideout in the 'safe room'.

Robert was virtually chomping at the bit to get in there, and as we headed up the driveway towards the twelve bedroom estate he was so excited he nearly got a nosebleed.

Mum didn't help matters, as she was just as excitable. "I've been waiting all year for this. I'm so pleased you kids could be here tonight. I can't wait to show you off. Cousin Vinnie will just die when he meets my sexy little daughter." She squealed.

"Mum, you better not be thinking of pimping me out to your ugly forty-something cousins."

"Oh don't be so vulgar dear. Its not 'pimping' if you both enjoy it."

"Dad?" I protested.

"Leave the girl alone Jill. Let her explore at her own pace. There'll be plenty of time for 'pimping' later."

He gave me a wry grin in the rear view mirror and I didn't know weather to laugh or cry.

Part of me was looking forward to this. Like I said, Aunt Sally's barbecues were legendary, and there were a sexy uncle attending that I've had a crush on for years, but without Christopher it didn't quite feel right. Of course, if I could get over my shyness and nerves then I'd be fucking like a two-bit whore for the entire night, but in all honesty it didn't feel as exciting as it should have.

Aunt Sally greeted us at the door with a big family hug and a hand full of condoms. "Use them!" She said sternly.

"Ok kids," said mum, as we passed through the great entrance hall, "there are only four rules here. Firstly the safe room is out of bounds for play. You can do it anywhere, in the bedrooms, in the hall, even in the kitchen, but not the safe room..."

Huh. 'Play', that's a funny way of putting it.

"Second, no means no. Just because they're family it doesn't give you the right to bully them into it. Third, condoms are a must at all times 'unless' you're going for the money shot..."

"Money shot?" Robert looked at mum with wide-eyed curiosity.

"Yes hun, money shot. That's when you pull from the girl at the last minuet and ejaculate 'on' her."

Robert nearly passed out from shock at that one, "I... I... I've never done that before..."

"Aww honey," mum grabbed her son and pulled him in for a hug and ruffled his hair playfully, "and here was me thinking I'd taught you everything.

Now, I urge you kids to try 'everything' at least once tonight. Otherwise how will you know what you like?" And she gave Robert a shockingly perverted grin that made even me nervous. My mum was obviously into this is a big way. The loose bitch was virtually drooling as she cast her eye out over the many fine bucks that had congregated in and around the hall.

"What's the forth rule?"

"Oh the forth rule is the most important kiddo... have fun." She winked at me and linked arms with dad, "I know this is all probably a bit scary, so if either of you feel overwhelmed or lost, or you just want to talk to someone come and find either me or your father. We may be... 'busy', but if you let us know you're there, we'll finish up and come get you."

With that she and dad took off and disappeared into the crowd.

This was all frightfully surreal. Two years ago I assumed I had a normal dysfunctional family. Now I was attending a family orgy and we were closer than we had ever been. Its funny how things turn out.

Just as I was about to turn to Robert and suggest we explore together I realised I was completely on my own as my sex crazed older brother went off looking for his first victim... sorry, 'lover'.

Feeling more than a little daunted, I walked off in search of someone who I already knew. To be honest, I wasn't overly interested in getting laid. At this point I just wanted to survive the night.

As I walked out on the patio that overlooked the estates thirty plus acres, I saw literally dozens of men and women, ranging from early twenties to late fifties, all huddled under the patio heaters for warmth. Just across the way a roaring bonfire raged illuminating the garden in a particularly hellish orangy yellow... rather apt, I thought.

I looked up and scoped the bright yellow of the full moon, then cast my eye over the plethora of stars that carpeted the sky like bright shiny snowflakes.

"My lucky star." I said out loud.

"First time?" Came a voice from the darkness. I nearly jumped out of my skin. "Whoa! You are nervous. You are definitely a first timer."

"I, uh..."

"Patrick. Patrick Warren. And you are?" And with that, 'Patrick, Patrick Warren' held out his hand for shaking.

"Jessica Chapel." I lightly took his hand in my own. Immediately he clamped down with a vice-like grip and began shaking my hand wildly, making one of my dress straps fall from my shoulder. I expect he was just as nervous as I was, hence his over-zealousness with the hand shaking.

"Oh you're Mike and Jill's girl aren't you. Hey, I'm your second cousin. You know its not illegal if we wanted to get married."

"Really?" I made a special effort to sound as disinterested as possible. I assumed he was joking about marriage, but then I didn't know this guy. For all I knew he could be sizing me up for a wedding dress as we spoke.

"Yeah... that was a joke... just a jo..." he paused and took a moment to regain his composure. I could see beads of sweat beginning to form on his forehead and I began to feel a little sorry for him. Here was poor old Patrick probably trying to get laid for the first time in his life and I was making it as difficult as possible for him.

"So... do you want to get a drink?"

"Fuck it," I said resolutely, "why not?" And with that I dragged him over to the bar in the lounge.

Patrick and myself spent a good hour in the bar, checking out the 'talent' while slowly sipping on vodka martinis. I had just come to the decision that I really did need to get Christopher out of my mind, and thus decided to seduce 'Poor Patrick'. I grinned evilly as I played seductively with an olive and I could see him starting to panic. It was kind of sweet, in a pathetic sort of way.

Just half an hour sooner he had told me about how last year had been his first time, but how he had been too nervous to play with anyone. He spent most of the night hiding in the safe room trying to pluck up courage, and eventually he couldn't take anymore, so left early.

Now that was pathetic. Coming to an orgy and not sampling the goods.

The air in the lounge was mud thick and hot as hell. The golden-yellow chandelier did a poor job of lighting the room which cast the horde is a shaded 'film noir' glow that made everyone look beautiful... even 'Poor Patrick', who's shock of orange hair did not contrast well with his scrawny body.

"Oh hey, Jessica!" My cousin Melanie suddenly came from nowhere and hugged me with an almost violent passion.

"Hey Mel. Long time no see. I didn't know you were into this."

"Hell yes sweetheart. This is my second year and I'm loving it so far. I'm so glad you decided to share it with us."

"Yeah... well, this is my first time, so I'm a little nervous." I shrugged.

"So, where's that sexy brother of yours?"

"Oh, Rob's over..."

"No, not that one, the strong silent one."

"Christopher?"

"Yes, Christopher!"

"Uh... he's not really into all this."

"What?" Melanie looked so disappointed all of a sudden.

"Yeah, he doesn't do the 'family love' thing..."

"No! That's not fair. I've been waiting all my life for this!"

"You mean to tell me you've got a crush on my little bro?"

"Oh god yes. Ever since we were kids. Don't you remember? We spent that Summer camping in the New Forest and I tried to kiss him that night."

"Ha. I remember that. He ran away and wouldn't speak to you for the rest of the holiday." God, just thinking of that night made me miss him a thousand times more. I remember myself and Robert teasing him mercilessly for weeks after the event. I realise now that the reason I teased him so much is because I wanted him for myself and didn't know how to handle it.

Mel and myself chatted for a little while and Patrick seemed to phase out of the conversation. I think he was picturing both me and Mel together making mad, passionate lady love... and then him jumping in and finally loosing his 'orgy virginity' to his comely cousins.

I think it was at about that point that I gave Mel a wry grin, and she returned the look. We then both turned to Poor Patrick, and it was clear what we both had in mind.

Leading him up the stairs we glanced into several rooms as we passed down the corridor looking for somewhere a little more private.

Many of the clan had already partnered off and had were enjoying many a twisted pleasure in many a room. One particular area had what appeared to be a carpet of bodies all writing about atop one another and moaning. If I wasn't so desperately singleminded about getting laid I may have stopped to watch. It looked so... ridiculous, for want of a better word, that it deserved a proper look.

Once I'd finished with Patrick and Mel I just had to go back, even if just to satisfy my curiosity.

Finally we reached the master bedroom and creaked open the door.

"Mum?" I gasped in horror as I saw my mother and some guy I had never met pounding away like their lives depended on it. She was bent over the four poster, completely nude, with this strange fat guy riding her ass like wildfire.

I knew that was what we were all here for, of course, you don't come to an orgy to 'shoot the breeze', but seeing it happen, now, in front of my eyes, with a strange man... it really hammered the point home... if you'll excuse the pun.

"Is everything ok honey?" Dad's voice came as an even bigger shock, and I looked over to the window where my father was sitting, with a beautiful blonde lady burying her face in his crotch. The stranger stopped pounding just as the blonde lady stopped sucking, sat up, and licked her lips like the cat that got the cream. All four of them looked at me expectantly.

"No... no, nothing. I... I just didn't realise you were in here, that's all." And with that, I snickered nervously.

The two strangers suddenly re-commissioned their aforementioned actions, causing both of my parents to moan in pleasure and surprise.

"I see you've found yourself a new friend." Said dad, seemingly completely oblivious to the blonde head bopping up and down in his lap, "Well don't just stand there Jess, bring him in and let me take a look at him."

"Hi Mike... Jill." Patrick shuffled in uncomfortably and waved. Dad looked a little disappointed as he set eyes on him, obviously assuming that his hot little daughter would have the pick of the litter. Instead she was seemingly reduced to seducing 'Poor Patrick'.

Then cousin Mel filtered in behind Patrick and dad's face lit up.

"Good girl." And he offered me a little wink.

Myself, Patrick and Melanie all took up positions at one side of the room and we watched the action unfold with boundless curiosity.

With each thrust my mother flung her head back and let out an animal like growl. Beads of sweat formed on her back and rolled off the side and across her ample bosom, pooling at her hard nipples, before cascading to the sheet. Yellow-white moonlight filtered in through the vast French arbour windows and collided with her sweat making her glow like some gorgeous ethereal being. I don't think I had ever seen her more beautiful than at that moment.

She briefly opened her eyes and gazed across at me with a dreamy look on her face as she began to cum. The stranger began thrusting harder and faster, pounding with alarming ferocity, humping my mother like she was a dog worthy of nothing more than the hardest, most brutal fucking. He grabbed her beautiful blonde hair and yanked her head back hard and she screamed a passionate orgasm fuelled scream. Then, just as suddenly as it had begun, it was over, at least for my mother, and she collapsed in a sweaty glowing heap.

The stranger then removed his swollen meat from her well used throbbing cunt and ripped off the condom. Rolling her over on her back he straddled my still out of breath mother and plunged his pre-cum soaked phallus into her warm and inviting mouth.

I have to admit to being somewhat alarmed by the brutality of their passion, but at the same time I found it to be so intensely erotic that I was transfixed.

Mum continued to watch me with her dreamy, shame filled eyes as she gasped for air in between the stranger's deep thrusts.

With one sudden demonic howl the stranger unloaded everything he had into my mother's hungry mouth and she closed her eyes tightly as she struggled to swallow every last drop of his sickly-sweet sperm, gagging slightly in the process.

'Stranger' collapsed onto his hands and slowly, painfully withdrew from my mother's mouth and they both took a moment to catch their breath. Out of the blue the he then leant down and gave mum a tender kiss on the forehead, taking some of the beads of sweat off with his lips. The sudden contrast from the brutal fucking to a sudden tender kiss left me bemused to say the least.

Whispering something intimately secret and most probably quite profound in her ear they both burst into sudden fits of hysterics and hug lovingly.

"Jessica, I'd like you to meet your uncle David. He's my youngest brother... and a great fuck." Mum winked and I blushed at her blue language. Despite all the strange and intimate positions I had seen her in, my mother wasn't usually one who swore all that often, so if she said Uncle David was a 'great fuck' she really meant it.

"Stop Jill, you're embarrassing the poor kid." And in the most surreal fashion uncle David held his sweaty hand out to shake. "Jessica. I have heard so much about you. You're every bit as beautiful as your mother says."

Suddenly my father growled and his blonde bitch squealed like an animal caught in a bear trap.

"Well done honey." Said my mother, as she sat up and put on a lavender-pink silk bathrobe.

Dad just lay back in his chair and tried to catch his breath.

"Ok Jessica," said my mother as she fixed me in a menacing gaze, "your turn."

Suddenly I felt all eyes in the room boring holes in me.

"Y... you're gonna watch?"

"It wouldn't be the first time."

"B... but that was at home... with Rob..."

"We wont watch if you don't want us to, but you might like to know that there has been rather a lot of interest in you. Aunt Sally and a few others were petitioning to have you fucked in front of the whole family."

"Me? Why me?"

"You're a rare beauty Jessica. Everybody wants a piece my daughter's sweet little ass. I have to admit we kind of liked the idea of having you reamed in public, but we decided that it would probably be too much too soon. You'll enjoy it far more if you take your time and explore what you like. We were just hoping you'd allow us the honour of seeing your cum for the first time in a stranger's arms. The first time is always a beautiful moment. You'll briefly touch heaven and then come back to us. It'll be well worth it, I assure you."