The Blackheart Stone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake marvelled at it. It felt ironhard, like he could easily fuck a hole in a brick wall, or tear into a hundred sluts without letting up. Beneath the armour plating it boiled with heat and screamed for release. He grabbed K'Yara hard with both hands and yanked her toward him. She grinned, steadied the impossible shaft and positioned herself over it.

When it went in even K'Yara, a sex demoness from the pit of hell, screamed at the size and force of it.

It nearly killed Tia when she returned later on, with a tray of food, and was pulled straight into bed by Jake. No matter how often he came the pressure never eased off.

Chapter 9

K'Yara's question weighed on Jake's mind. It wasn't that he loved the demoness. It was just that things were strained between him and his wife. Beth was moody all the time. So too was Jake, though mainly because their sex life had plummeted to zero.

The monster cock had been fun over the weekend but K'Yara hadn't returned it to normal size, and it was a struggle squeezing it into Beth. It was as if the Demoness had booby trapped Beth's body, so that her body chemistry made her constantly tired and irritable and her cunt too small to accept anything larger than a finger.

Jake needed release badly. Beth refused sex on all fronts. After their second painful attempt was aborted, he suggested anal or a blowjob - even a tit wank or hand job would have given him some satisfaction - but all Beth could do was curl up and sob.

Twice Beth had tried to summon K'Yara to call off the deal. Both times she had fallen asleep part way through the ceremony. Jake figured it was another booby trap, some sort of mental trigger that put Beth to sleep whenever she tried to call on the demoness.

Jake could have completed the summoning for her, but instead he put away the blood offering and incense and carried Beth to bed. Both times he had barely restrained himself from lubing up his shaft and fucking her passed out body.

He was a man in torment on several counts. Something had to give. Realistically, they needed to end the demonic pact and go back to how things were. But. But the sex he had with the demoness was like nothing else. It was a drug and he was addicted. He counted the days to the next session. Saving his wife should have been the obvious choice but instead he was on a dark road toward sacrificing her in favour of the demoness.

'Give her to me, my love. If I have her entirely we will always be together. Every day and every night can be like this one,' K'Yara whispered into his ear. It was the fifth visitation, sometime in the early hours of the Saturday, when both Jake and K'Yara were spent and lying in each other's arms. Tia and her friend were somewhere else in the bed. Jake couldn't remember Tia's friend's name - only her expression as she was lured to the house by Tia and then seduced by K'Yara. She had gone from confused to cock-hungry in under a minute.

'Every day you can come home from work to a tidy house, a cooked dinner, and three dripping wet slits to put your hard cock into,' K'Yara kept whispering into his ear, punctuating her point by lazily tugging at his cock in a slow, sensual motion. 'What have you got right now? A so-called modern woman who expects you to work and do half of the house chores? And what sex do you get in return? Nothing. I can give you everything. Every hole, any girl. Just give her to me.'

Jake thought it over. The current arrangement was hell. The waiting was too long, the weeks in between full of arguments with Beth. Nor could he go back. If he helped Beth to cancel the pact then the sex would be a pale imitation. Barely even sex at all.

The two slave girls stirred, as if bidden by their dark mistress, and began to tease his cock and balls with their hungry mouths. His release was building but kept at bay.

'Okay,' he said.

'Good boy. Now you may cum, and then get some rest.'

His cock exploded, showering the two girls in torrents of sticky fluid. Exhausted, Jake passed out.

When he woke up the room was lit by candlelight and suffused with the aroma of incense. There was a low chanting sound. He looked up and saw K'Yara and the two girls stood around a circle of runes and arcane symbols. In the centre of the circle, the copper bowl was supported above a candle.

'Join us, Jake,' K'Yara commanded.

He rose and moved toward the circle. He stood where K'Yara pointed. There was a pentagram at his feet, with each of them stood at a point. One point remained empty. The chanting continued. Tia and her friend appeared hypnotised, their eyes blank as their mouths ceaselessly mumbled the cant over and over.

K'Yara pivoted and presented her ass to Jake. She wiggled the gloriously round and full ass at him. 'Put it in but be gentle, my pet. I want you to last.'

He was already putting it in. K'Yara's snatch felt tighter and hotter than ever; her muscles massaged his cock as he slowly drove it back and forth. The chanting continued.

K'Yara took off the blackstone pendant and put it into the heated copper bowl. It hissed and seemed to emit steam. A white mist fizzed out and concentrated over the fifth point of the pentagram. It took shape. A shape Jake recognised all too well. It was Bethany, his wife - or rather, her soul.

Beth stared in horror at the scene of her husband fucking the demoness while two naked sluts looked on. K'Yara was putting on one hell of a show, too. She massaged her enormous melons as she slammed her massive ass back into Jake's cock; her face twisting in whorish ecstasy.

'Say you love me, Jake,' the Demoness hissed.

'I...' Jake hesitated and slowed down. His wife looked on in silent horror.

'Say it,' the Demoness insisted. She squeezed her cunt, gripping his shaft and working it toward an earth-shattering release.

'I love you.' Jake gasped. Right then, he would have said anything to unleash the torrent of boiling hot cum that was backed up inside him.

'Renounce the other woman.'

'I love you and no one else.'

'Prove it. Give me your wedding ring.'

Jake struggled to take it off while he continued to thrust. It eventually slid off and he passed it to K'Yara. The Demoness threw it into copper cauldron. The candle flame turned black as it burned with hellish fire. The ring melted.

'Now you may cum, my pet.'

At that, Jake went off like a cannon. Gallons of pent up juices flooded K'Yara's cunt, filling her up all the way to her womb. She moved forward and Jake's cock slopped out of her.

The Demoness clenched her cunt tight and carefully walked over to the bowl in the centre of the pentagram. She squatted over it, releasing an oozing gush of sticky white semen. It hissed when it hit the hot copper. Then she dragged a sharp talon across her hand to spill blood into the bowl.

The offerings were complete. The sacrifice had been made. The host body had been forsaken. The soul was lost. Now K'Yara owned the body.

Beth screamed noiselessly as her soul was pulled back into the stone, never to return to her body again. K'Yara stood and kicked the offering bowl over, breaking the ritual. The two girls collapsed like marionettes with their strings cut. Jake had fallen to his knees and he looked up as the Demoness towered over him. She spread her legs slightly and parted her pussy lips with her fingers.

'Worship me, my pet. Show me how much you love me.'

Helplessly, Jake obeyed. He was addicted and he knew he would do anything K'Yara commanded. Anything it took to get the sex he needed.

K'Yara ruffled his hair condescendingly as he ate her out. He would be the first of her many slaves.

Epilogue

'Oh, hey, this is really something.' Robyn held up the pendant necklace to the light. On the velvet shop display the black stone appeared like heavy obsidian, but when she held it up it took on an angry, reddish hue. It seemed to emanate heat and power.

Byron, the shop owner, nodded and said nothing. It had been sold to him a few weeks earlier by a haggard looking man who went on to buy some expensive jewellery for 'his mistress'. It was a strange world and Byron was not one to judge, not as long as they were a paying customer.

But this item. He had never liked it. There was something odd about it. It pulsed with silent rage. It was not a pleasant item to own, and few showed interest in it. Unlike the girl in front of him, a plain-looking teenager. She would need more than a pretty pendant to catch a boy's attention.

'How much is it?' she asked.

He told her the price and she appeared disappointed. Byron hesitated. 'Try it on. This is a very special piece that deserves a very special owner. If I think it suits you then I might just offer a discount.'

'Oh, ok.' With Byron's help, Robyn tried it on. It nestled against her chest and glowed a smoky red. Robyn stared at it in the mirror, nearly falling into a trance as she watched the pulsing glow. It felt hot against her skin.

To Byron's eyes it looked a thing of malice and evil; the stone was definitely angry at something. All the more reason to get rid. He offered her a knock down price, little more than what he paid for it. The girl gushed a happy smile and paid up. He breathed a sigh of relief when she left the shop.

Robyn didn't want to take it off, not even when she went to bed. The stone soothed her to sleep, whispered strange things to her, and made her dream of looking like a stunning goddess. Men would fall to their knees and worship her, women would either run away in tears or serve her. All she had to do was give in and let the stone take over.