The Blackmailed Graduates Ch. 04

Story Info
A soon-to-be bride is blackmailed into lesbian sex.
12k words
4.66
32.9k
23

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fluffy916
fluffy916
120 Followers

Nobody wants to live a double life. To deceive and lie to your friends and family is a burden that I wouldn't wish upon anyone. Unfortunately, this is my reality, and my living nightmare.

It has now been several months since I first became entangled in Ms. Wescott's web; and in that time, I have done the most vile sexual acts, all of which I want nothing more than to take to my grave, never to be revealed.

To most people, I'm an innocent, church going girl who can do no wrong. Every Sunday morning, I'm on my knees at church, praying to a God who I have complete faith in. To the very few people who know my other side, I'm a submissive slut, obedient Ms. Wescott, a wicked woman who is supposedly my wife. Every Sunday night, I'm on my knees in her bedroom, either getting bent over the sturdy, wooden footboard of her bed while she takes me from behind with her strap-on, or I'm doing some other perverted act that she demands of me. This continues on, of course, so that she can appease Satan, and I can maintain the dire secret of what I've gotten myself into.

Despite all of this, I have held onto hope, and stayed true to my faith. I know that God will see me through these dark times. He is my light, and I know that He will not abandon me.

Jessica, on the other hand, has since become despondent in regards to all things spiritual, and her faith has waned. I can hardly blame her, though, and I continually pray for her salvation, as well as mine. Sadly, I feel that until we rid ourselves of Ms. Wescott's corrupting influence, both of our souls are in danger of eternal damnation.

What's worse of all is that my actions have lead to the downfall of other souls. The cries, whimpers, grunts and moans of the girls whose virginities I have helped to take echo in my mind, tormenting me. Their faces and naked figures are burned into my mind forever, and I can often see them when I close my eyes at night before I sleep... Or rather, when I'm able to sleep. A burdened conscience is not a kind companion.

Thankfully, I've had limited contact with the young women with whom I've had sexual encounters. When I see them around the school, we either avert our eyes away from each other, or leave in order to avoid being in the same room or area. And when I see Ms. Wescott interact with them, she's always polite and professional, like nothing ever happened. She is a true credit to those who serve the Lord of Lies, and watching her in action makes me sick.

This uneasy peace between Ms. Wescott, Jessica, myself, and one of her victims, however, was about to come to an abrupt end.

"You think you can just fuck me and I'll forget all about it?!" I heard a voice say loudly from behind me one day at work while I was walking down an otherwise empty hallway.

My heart stopped, and all of the color drained from my face. Not only was the message shocking in and of itself, but to hear that type of language at a religious school was totally out of place, and sure to draw attention from anybody within earshot.

With my body frozen in place and my mouth agape, I mustered just enough courage to slowly turn around to see who was addressing me. I thought that I recognized the voice, but I absolutely dreaded to find out. One thing was for sure: this did not bode well for me.

As the figure behind me came into view, my guess was confirmed... It was Megan. She was looking straight into my eyes, and seething with anger.

I stood there silently for a moment, and then looked around to see if there was anybody else who may have heard what she said.

"What?!" I finally said to her, my voice trembling.

"You heard me, you fucking bitch," Megan replied, this time at a much lower volume. "Tell me, how long have you been doing this to people? How many girls have you taken advantage of?" she continued.

"I don't know what you're talking about. If this is a joke, I don't think it's funny," I said, unsure of who else may be listening, and eager to end the conversation. I then turned, and started walking in the opposite direction as quickly as I could. My heart was racing so fast that it felt like it was going to beat out of my chest.

"Don't you fucking walk away from me!" Megan yelled. But I didn't look back at her, or say anything in response; I just wanted to get away from her as quickly as I could.

For the rest of the day, my mind was completely occupied with thoughts of that interaction. Megan was willing to call me out in public! I didn't want to believe this was happening.

I could only think of one solution to this problem, as disturbing as it was: tell Ms. Wescott what had happened. I didn't want to, but if anybody would know how to handle this situation, it would be her. I was terrified, however, to think to what lengths she might go to in order to silence Megan. Would she make threats, or even resort to murder? Nothing was out of the realm of possibly for somebody who worshipped Satan, as she did. Still, I felt it was my best option, and so I resolved to tell her. The enemy of my enemy is my friend, right?

Later that day, at the end of school, I approached her. "Ms. Wescott," I said sheepishly. I was always anxious anytime I had to interact with her.

"Oh, hi Samantha! What can I do for you, sweetie?" she replied, cordial as always.

"We have a problem," I stated. "Today, Megan approached me and yelled about things that I have done in the past... Things WE have done in the past."

"Oh, I see," she replied with a concerned look on her face, fully understanding what I was trying to tell her. "Say no more, honey. I'll talk to her and see if I can straighten this out." She then gave me a reassuring smile, and made her way out the door before turning back and adding, "Don't worry any more about it. See you tomorrow!"

A few days passed without a word from Ms. Wescott. I saw Megan around as well, but she kept her distance. Between Jessica and I, we speculated that Ms. Wescott had made some unspeakable threat against her. Whatever happened, though, we felt that we were in the clear, but we were far too afraid to ask any questions about it.

Our questions, however, would soon be laid to rest.

One day, Ms. Wescott invited Jessica and I out to lunch during our break at work. "I spoke with Megan," she said to us as soon as we entered her car and started pulling out onto the road. These words sent shockwaves throughout my body. I composed myself, and replied, "Oh, really? What did she say?"

Ms. Wescott grinned from ear to ear. "She said that she thinks that you and Jessica were the ones responsible for uncovering her dirty little secret," she said.

My palms became sweaty. "And what did you tell her?" I asked nervously.

"I told her the truth: that both of you plotted to dig up dirt on her in order to get her into bed," she calmly replied in a very straight, matter-of-fact way.

I immediately turned to look at Jessica, who was sitting behind me. Our eyes were wide, and filled with panic.

"How could you do that to us?! You're the one who made us do it!" Jessica said abruptly.

And she was right. We were forced by Ms. Wescott into what we had done, and we felt much better believing that her victims knew that fact. Shifting of authority has, of course, always allowed people to carry out the most heinous of acts throughout history, as it alleviates a person's conscience; and Jessica and I were no different.

Also, if Megan was angry before, how much more would she be now?! I shuddered to think to what lengths this girl might go to for revenge against us.

"It's OK, sweetie," Ms. Wescott said to Jessica, "Megan actually wants to join us, and be a part of our circle. She's our friend."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I immediately thought that Megan must be trying to get on the inside in order to take us down. "In that respect," I thought to myself, "we may be able to use her as an ally against Ms. Wescott."

After a moment of silence, Jessica continued, "You do know that she hates us, right? And do you remember her little outburst at Samantha? She's completely unhinged!"

Ms. Wescott let out a sigh. "Yes, I know. Megan is a very brash young lady, but I want you both to forgive her for that," she replied, looking in the rear view mirror back at Jessica. "She said that she wants nothing more than to don a strapon and get revenge on you and Samantha. I wasn't too surprised by this, though... Lilith has a history of turning sweet, young, straight, virgin girls into full-blown lesbian sluts. It's a gift of hers."

"Of course," Ms. Wescott continued, "just like you, I have my suspicions as well. That's why I have given her a task to prove her loyalty: she needs to blackmail a girl for me, just as you and Samantha have done. I told her that once she has accomplished that task, that she may eventually get what she wants... But I didn't make any promise. I also told her that you and Samantha will help her in any way that she needs. I've even given her a target."

Ms. Wescott wanted Jessica and I to help Megan take the innocence of some girl, so that we could eventually get sodomized by her? She's clearly the most deranged person I've ever met. I wanted no part in any of this.

But how could I get out of it? "Maybe if I speak to Megan again, I could convince her to call it off," was my first thought. But first, I had to find out who Ms. Wescott had her eye on.

"Who's the target?" I asked meekly.

"Stacey Sutherland," Ms. Wescott replied.

I was shocked, and relieved at the same time. Stacey is a quiet, reserved girl who has been going steady with her boyfriend, Ben, for over three years now. They're even planning on getting married after graduating! There's no way that Megan would ever get her.

Still, I know why Ms. Wescott chose Stacey; she was a beautiful, young woman with fair skin. Standing at 5'3" and weighing only about 110 lbs, Stacey was a petite, B-cup wearing, 18 year old girl. She often wore reading glasses with thick, black frames, and usually had her light blonde hair put up in long pigtails, giving her a slightly nerdy, if not youthful look... Frankly, I always thought that she looked rather childish, but everything fit her personality, which was somewhat absent minded, yet cheerful. Her complexion was soft and symmetrical, and she was one of the cutest girls at school to be sure. Most boys, from what I could tell, remained respectful of her commitment to Ben, with whom she spent most of her time.

Jessica and I only knew Stacey in passing, and by reputation. There had never been any formal introduction, but nonetheless, we knew who she was. She did not, I don't think, know who we were.

Even given my doubts of Megan's chance of success, I had to do my part and talk to her to try and dissuade her. I spent the rest of the afternoon thinking about what I'd say to her.

We eventually made it back to work, and as the school day ended, Jessica and I waited outside and pulled Megan aside and isolated her as she was leaving.

"Listen, Megan," I said, "you don't know what you're getting yourself into. Ms. Wescott is a crazy, devil-woshipping psychopath, and the more you do for her, the more you'll regret it. Trust us, we know from experience."

Megan looked at me with a slight smirk on her face. She knew that she had me right where she wanted. She had the blessing and support of Ms. Wescott, and by extension, us as well, whether we liked it or not.

"I've already made up my mind. I'm going to do whatever it takes to get into your little group, and to make you feel exactly what I did," she replied.

"If you want revenge, then fine, take it. Fuck me and be done with it. Just leave Stacey out of it, and don't speak anymore to Ms. Wescott. Please, I beg of you!" I said, on the verge of tears. And I meant what I said; I would let her have her way with me in order to save Stacey, and to ensure that Ms. Wescott didn't dig her claws into Megan any deeper than they already were.

"Ms. Wescott told me that the only way that I could get what I wanted is if I do my part, and that's what I'm going to do. Your ass is mine! Now excuse me," Megan said as she pushed Jessica and I aside as she left.

For somebody who would potentially commit adultry with a married man, I knew that she had loose morals, but her visceral reaction still shocked me.

Over the next few weeks, I saw Megan and Stacey hanging out around each other more often... They were talking, laughing, writing and passing notes, and so on. It looked like they were quickly becoming best friends. I wanted to warn Stacey, but was too afraid of what would happen to me if I got caught; and not only was I afraid of Ms. Wescott, but also of Megan as well. Instead, I waited to see how it would play out, and I hoped that Stacey should see through Megan's ploy.

One day, Megan and Stacey both approached Jessica and I. "Hi, Samantha! Hi, Jessica!" Megan said gleefully. "I would like to introduce you to my friend, Stacey. And Stacey, this is Samantha and Jessica, two of my best friends."

Jessica and I smiled at Stacey, and leaned in to give her a hug. "It's nice to meet you!" We each said in turn.

After exchanging pleasantries for a few minutes, Megan asked us, "Would you both like to come over to my house this weekend? We're doing a sort of 'pre-bachelorette' party for Stacey before she gets hitched. Her wedding is still several months away, of course, but I figured it would be fun. My parents are gone, so nobody will be around to bother us."

"We'd love to!" I replied. I had to look excited, and go along with whatever plan she had, as much as I hated the thought of it.

"Great! I'll text you both the details! Also, I have a pool, so be sure to bring your swim suits. See you then!" Megan said cheerfully as she walked away with Stacey. As I watched them leave, all I could think about was how if Megan gets her way, Ms. Wescott's sex toy is going to be stretching out Stacey's little virgin pussy. The thought of it made me cringe, and I swore then and there to try and sabotage any attempts made by Megan to try and corrupt and blackmail her... But I'd have to be careful not to get caught.

The day of Megan's so-called "pre-bachelorette" party came, and the four of us gathered at Megan's house early in the morning.

"Samantha! Jessica! Thank you for coming!" Megan said as opened the front door to her house. Stepping inside, I took a look around and saw that her house was clean, spacious, and decorated with love and care. Megan lived in an upscale neighborhood, as did most of the families who attended our private, religious school, and the grandeur of the interior definitely matched the exterior.

Stacey was also there upon our arrival, and she greeted each of us with a hug. She seemed to be genuinely grateful for us showing up, and for what Megan was doing. I wanted to scream, "GET OUT OF HERE" at the top of my lungs, but I couldn't.

The day commenced with us going to a day spa, going to the movies, getting our nails done, and going out to dinner; and all of this was paid for by Megan herself. She said that her parents gave her the money, but I suspect it was funded, either in part or in whole, by Ms. Wescott.

It was all very pleasant, and at times I forgot the sinister underpinnings of this get-together, and actually really enjoyed myself. We really got to know Stacey, and found her to be quite an affable person.

We eventually made our way back to Megan's house late in the evening. "Let's go swimming!" Megan said excitedly as we entered through the front door. We all agreed, got ready, and she then lead us out to the pool in the backyard.

After a few minutes of us swimming around, Megan asked, "Do we actually need swim suits? It's just us," as she started to untie her top.

The rest of us looked at each other with slightly shocked expressions on our faces, Stacey most of all. But before we knew it, both Megan's top and bottom were already off and being flung to the side of the pool.

Jessica and I, knowing exactly what was expected of us, and the consequences of going against the grain, followed suit shortly thereafter. Stacey, however, kept her clothing on. "I don't think I can," she said, giving slight, uncomfortable smile as she looked around to each of us. I was, in fact, very proud of her. "Go, Stacey! Stick to your good, upright values!" I said to myself. My confidence that Megan would fail in her given task was substantially bolstered in that moment.

"It's OK, Stacey! I want you to be comfortable," Megan said without hesitation, and with sincerely in her voice. The fact that Stacey was staying in a pool with the other naked girls was still, in my opinion, a win for Megan, although a rather small one. After all, girls are around each other in the nude in locker rooms and such, so it's not totally out of the ordinary.

After swimming around for a while and having fun, Megan then invited us into the jacuzzi. After a long day of activities, the thought of relaxing in a hot tub was was more than welcome, and we all quickly jumped out and ran over.

Megan, however, ran into her house. "I'm going to grab something, and I'll be right back!" she said.

Several minutes later, Megan returned with a few bottles and some glasses. The bottles had a picture of a lemon on the label, and yellow liquid inside.

"My parents don't lock up their alcohol, and so I thought we'd have a little extra fun," Megan said as she slipped into the hot tub, placing the bottles and glasses at the edge, near to where she was sitting.

I'd never consumed alcohol before, and I don't think that anybody else there, save for Megan, had either. But I was willing to try, if it meant staying in Ms. Wescott's good graces.

"I can't drink alcohol. I'm so sorry," Stacey said to Megan.

"Geeze, Megan, is there anything you CAN do?!" Megan errupted in a half serious, half kidding sort of way. "Listen, you're not going to get into trouble. This is hard lemonade... It barely has any alcohol in it, and it tastes great. You'll love it," she said. Personally, I knew nothing about alcohol and the different types of drinks, so I didn't know how accurate Megan's statements about it were. Nonetheless, Jessica and I looked towards Stacey, anxious to hear her response, waiting to see if she'd cave into peer pressure.

"Well, OK, just a little," Stacey replied. Jessica and I then looked at each other, disappointed in knowing that this was just the start of Stacey's troubles.

Megan smiled, happy in the knowledge that her plan was advancing, and poured each of us a glass. We each sat there while we drank, talked, relaxed and laughed. Before we knew it, we had each had several glasses of this new substance, including Stacey. It didn't take long before we were each starting to feel the effects of it.

"Stacey, tell us about Ben. Where did you both meet? What do you two like to do?" Megan asked.

Stacey perked up upon hearing Megan's question, and told us all about the man to which she was soon to be wed. It was great to hear about their love for one another, and made me wonder if I'd ever find somebody like that.

"You ever touch yourself while thinking of him?" Megan playfully asked to everyone's surprise. This was the first off-color comment made in the entire day.

"No, of course not!" Stacey replied, blushing profusely while nervously smiling and looking downward. She was obviously lying, as her body language gave her away.

"Oh, OK," Megan replied. "He's a hunk, though. Sometimes I think about him when I'm out here, and I let the water jets work on my pussy while I do." She then turned around, slouched down and spread her legs in front of one of the jets.

"Oooooohhhh God!!" Megan said loudly, in her most over-the-top voice.

Jessica and I burst out laughing! Megan was making quite a spectacle of herself, and we were pretty buzzed. Also, our sensibilities have noticeably coarsened after our many expenses with Ms. Wescott, causing us to find humor in things that we otherwise wouldn't have in the past.

fluffy916
fluffy916
120 Followers