The Blackmailed Graduates Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as my monumental climax started to take hold of me, Ms. Wescott suddenly pulled out of my mouth, causing thick strands of my drool to spill out onto Stacey below. She then quickly knelt down, placed her face in front of mine at eye level, and firmly wrapped both of her hands around my throat.

"Did you really think that you could stand in the way of me and my conquest?" Ms. Wescott said with an upset expression on her face, her hands starting to constrict my neck more and more as she spoke.

Stacey, seeing what was going on, started slowing down.

"Don't stop, Stacey, or you're next!" Ms. Wescott said sharply, looking down at her for only a brief moment, before returning her gaze back to mine. Stacey immediately, and understandably, started bucking her hips again with a newfound fervor, keeping my orgasm on course. Megan, on the other hand, had remained completely steadfast in her commitment as she continued to furiously pump in and out of my ass.

With ever increasing pressure on both of my carotid arteries, and vital blood being restricted to my brain, I started feeling lightheaded just as my orgasm started to reach a fever pitch. "Is this how I'm going to die?" I thought to myself. This was the first and only time that I had ever felt genuinely afraid for my life with Ms. Wescott.

I didn't dare break eye contact to glance over at Jessica. I just prayed that she was smart enough to not to try and interfere with Ms. Wescott, lest her punishment be even more severe. I can only imagine the fear and anger that she must have felt at watching me get choked right in front of her, and the look of worry that must have been on her face.

Just as my mind and body started to go numb, my vision started to go dark, and I became disoriented, Ms. Wescott suddenly loosened her grip, allowing life-sustaining blood to rush back to where it needed to be.

I then rapidly started to regain my bearings. As my senses returned me, I realized that my body was still in the throes of a crushing orgasm, with my pussy spasming hard on Stacey's strap-on, and my sore ass doggedly getting worked over by Megan. I let out an inhuman wail that was mixed with pleasure, pain, fear, and regret.

Once my climax had completely subsided, Ms. Wescott raised the palm of her hand towards Megan, signaling her to stop; which, thankfully and to my relief, she promptly did. Stacey, seeing this as well, followed suit.

As both young women inside of me slowed to a stop, and Megan released her grips, I keeled forward onto Ms. Wescott's breasts, and into her waiting arms. I was completely spent from having just been put through the ringer.

"Never go against me again, you little slut," Ms. Wescott said calmly as she pushed me to the side of the bed, causing both dildos inside of me to spring out, and making me fall on my side.

"Jessica, you're just as guilty for taking part in all of this," Ms. Wescott said with disappointment in her voice. "And I can't let you get away with it."

"Stand up, Stacey. I want you to take my place," Ms. Wescott commanded. At this point, after everything Stacey had seen and experienced, she was ready to comply with whatever order she was given, even if it was at a snail's pace.

After Stacey and Ms. Wescott has traded places, Ms. Wescott looked over to Jessica again and said plainly, "Your turn."

Ms. Wescott, Stacey, and Megan then put Jessica through exactly what I had just endured; however, this time, with Ms. Wescott's skillful thrusts from underneath, it didn't take long for Jessica to have a crippling explosion of her own.

Ms. Wescott, much to my dismay, also put Jessica through the same kind of aggressive exotic asphyxiation, the only difference being that she had to reach up to choke Jessica; and sadly, our evil mistress was every bit as strong and capable from this position, and I watched in horror as my sweet girlfriend drifted in and out of consciousness as Lilith relentlessly agitated inside of her soaked, convulsing slot.

After Ms. Wescott had gotten her sick way with each of us, she had us cuddle up together with her at the top of the bed and watch replays of the night's events, as was her tradition. She did this, I believe, as a way of cementing in our minds just how much dirt she had on us, and by extension, how much control over our lives she could exert. It was an effective tactic, and she knew that it was from many years of experience.

The night ultimately concluded with me going down on Stacey. I did so at the direction of Ms. Wescott, who said that I had a "job to finish."

Several months later, after graduation, Megan, Jessica, Ms. Wescott and I all attended Stacey's wedding, by way of her invitation. Our presence was, I'm sure, an obligation that was forced onto Stacey by Ms. Wescott, as no sane person would ever want to see any of us again after what had happened.

While sitting in the front row of the large, beautiful chapel, with the room packed to the brim, full of Ben and Stacey's family and friends, we watched as they approached the altar to take their sacred vows of matrimony.

"I invited Stacey over to my house last week to have some more fun with her one last time before tying the knot, but she declined," Ms. Wescott whispered to me in an almost inaudible voice as she leaned in to my ear. "Thankfully, I was able to get her alone just before the wedding, and I reminded her that the Dark Lord will not be denied," she continued, reaching into her purse and withdrawing her cell phone.

My eyes went wide, knowing full well what was happening: Ms. Wescott was about to do to Stacey what she had done to Jessica and I during the homily and open house. Her cruelty truly had no limits.

"No, please don't!" I pleaded with her, trying my best not to draw attention to us. Ms. Wescott, however, just ignored me.

With a remote control application now up and running, I watched helplessly as her slender finger pressed a button that read "START" on it; and just as that happened, I watched as Stacey, who was on her knees in front of God and the entire congregation, started to squirm.

Ms. Wescott then learned back in to me with a devilish grin on her face and said, "Here cums the bride."