The Blackmailed Graduates Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacey initially seemed a little offput, as she should, but after a few moments, she started cracking up as well. Her facade was starting to crack, little by little.

"I'm just kidding around, Stacey," Megan said as they exchanged a look of mutual understanding, respect, and friendship. I could tell that there were no hard feelings between them.

"Let's go inside and play a game," Megan then said enthusiastically. Following her lead, just as we have done all day, we jumped out, towled off, and made our way back inside the house.

On our way in, I couldn't help myself from checking out Stacey's cute butt. It wasn't as voluptuous as Megan's, or a nice, round bubble-butt like Jessica's, but it was still a well-shaped, firm ass that was highly attractive nonetheless. Once I became self-aware of my leering gaze, I quickly looked away, not wanting to entertain any lustful thoughts. I prayed that my glance would be the only thing from this night for which I'd have to repent.

Once inside, Megan grabbed Stacey by the hand and led her into the master bedroom, which had a large, king-sized bed in it that we all jumped on to. All of us were still naked, with only our beach towels covering us, save for Stacey, who was still in her two-piece swim suit. Jessica and I made sure to always obscure our clit rings, which would have raised some very tough questions for us to try and answer.

With four half-naked, inebriated girls together together with each other on a bed, Megan had Stacey right where she wanted her.

"OK... Let's play truth or dare. I'll start," Megan said, eager to set her plan in motion. I was dreading what she'd come up with, but hopeful that Stacey would be strong and resist. I wanted to suggest another game or activity, but that would have been too obvious of an effort to derail Megan, and so I let her continue.

Jessica went first, and chose "truth."

"Have you ever cheated on a test?" Megan asked of Jessica.

This line of benign questions and dares continued for several rotations around our circle, with Megan slowly warming us up to more risque behavior after each round.

Eventually, when it was Stacey's turn again, she close "truth."

Megan looked at Stacey and asked, "So, when you and Ben get married, are you going to give him blowjobs?"

Stacey's face went bright red, and she gave a nervous smile as she looked to the side of the room. Her shyness and innocence were adorable.

"I might," she replied in a voice so low that it was almost a whisper. It turned out that maybe Stacey did have a wild side after all! Or maybe it was just the alcohol talking.

"Dang, Stacey!" Megan said. "Well, before you go on to make Ben one of the happiest men on earth, I have a dare for you."

Jessica and I looked at each other, knowing full well that this was going to be the moment that Megan would make her move.

"Since you're not married yet," Megan continued, "this is the perfect time for experimentation. I dare you to make out with me."

Stacey looked a little flustered. "Megan, you're so bad!" She said light heartedly.

"It's not THAT bad," Megan replied. "We're all girls here, we're friends, and we can keep a secret. You wouldn't be cheating, just having a little fun." Megan looked over to Jessica and I, and we nodded in agreement.

Megan then gently pushed Stacey back towards the pillows at the head of the bed. She then slowly leaned in towards Stacey's lips for a kiss, hesitating just for a moment before going all the way, all without any resistance from her prey.

Their kiss looked slightly forced and uncomfortable; however, after about half a minute, I could tell that Stacey was starting to get into it, and to commit more fully.

Breaking contact, Megan looked over and said, "Jessica, come over here. I dare you to make out with Stacey as well." Jessica smiled, slid up to the other side of Stacey, and continued where Megan had left off, locking lips with Stacey in a passionate kiss.

Megan wasn't passive, however, and continued to kiss Stacey on her neck and behind her ear. The hands of Megan and Jessica also started roaming all over Stacey's stomach and abdomen.

This went on for a few minutes, which to me seemed like an eternity. Eventually, Megan started cupping Stacey's tits and gently squeezing them, making her moan softly into Jessica's mouth.

Megan, seeing that Stacey absolutely wasn't resisting any of our advances, made the boldest dare of all. "Samantha, I dare you to make Stacey cum," she said.

It was hard to believe that I had let it get this far. Out of all of the wrong and terrible things that I've done in my life, this was the worst. We had been able to blackmail other girls due to their own indiscretions; but Stacey was different, in that I was actively playing a part in her seduction and sin, helping to rob her of her innocence.

Hearing Megan's dare, which in fact was a veiled command, made my stomach turn.

But in typical, weak-willed fashion, I chose the wrong path and complied as I crawled up between Stacey's legs. As soon as started to touch her inner thighs, she broke her kiss with Jessica and looked down at me, her face red and full of uncertainty. With alcohol and teenage hormones coursing through her veins, her decision making at that very moment in time probably wasn't the best, and I was about to take full advantage of that fact.

Not giving her a moment to think about what was happening, and making sure that she didn't reconsider, Megan placed her fingers on Stacey's chin and turned her head back towards Megan's lips. They began kissing again, leaving me a small window of opportunity to complete my given task.

Not wanting to go too fast and frighten Stacey, I continued to gently kiss her inner thighs, and slowly worked my way up.

When I finally reached Stacey's pussy, I started rubbing it over the top of her swim suit. It felt so warm! She flinched at my initial touch, and squirmed on my fingers as she tried her best to focus on kissing Megan. Her body tensed up, and she remained silent, not completely wanting to give into these new sensations.

After all three of us worked her over for several minutes on end, I pulled her swim suit to the side, exposing her perfect cunt. I touched my fingers to it, and as expected, she was soaking wet.

I parted her labia with my fingers, tilted my head, and extended my tongue as I flicked it gently, yet rapidly, over her extremely sensitive clit. I could hear her respirations increase, and she gasped for air in between each of Megan's passionate kisses. I knew that if I continued, Stacey would be exploding on my tongue in just a matter a few short minutes.

Stacey briefly looked down at me between her legs, and our eyes met. I felt such shame in showing her first hand the pussy eating skills that I had acquired during my time as Ms. Wescott's subject. Stacey, I'm sure, wasn't complaining in the moment, but my conscience nagged at me nonetheless.

I was only about a minute into this when I suddenly felt a pair of hands on the top of my head, pushing me away.

"No... No... This is wrong. I can't do this. I've made a mistake," Stacey said tearfully. Without a moment's thought, she jumped off the bed, and started to gather up her belongings. Megan was trying to convince her to stay, but her words fell on deaf ears. Just before Stacey ran out the door, she turned and said in a shakey voice, "Please don't tell anybody about this!" And with that, she was gone, with Megan following after her. I felt terrible for what I had done, but was happy to see her escaping.

Still sitting on the bed with Jessica, we both sat for a moment in silent contemplation.

"Do you think Megan was recording us?" Jessica asked. The thought has crossed my mind. "It makes sense that she would," I replied. We sat there quietly looking around, trying to spot any cameras that Megan may have placed around the room.

And then I saw it... Megan's cell phone, placed amongst some linens on the top shelf of the bedroom closet, with its camera lens pointing straight at us.

If I was going to do anything to save Stacey without getting caught, this was the moment.

"Jessica, there's a camera in the closet. I'm going to get it. Go by the door, and tell me if Megan is coming back," I said to Jessica. We both jumped off the bed as quickly as we could; I ran to the phone, while Jessica served as my lookout.

With trembling hands, I obtained the phone and turned it over to find that it was, in fact, clearly making a recording of us. I stopped the recording, and frantically navigated to the phone's files to delete whatever incriminating evidence I could find.

After finding and wiping the files, I carefully placed the phone back, making sure that it looked exactly how I had found it. "I think I got everything," I said to Jessica.

We then got dressed, and did another quick search of the room, making sure that there wasn't another camera anywhere else.

After about twenty minutes had passed, Megan came back in. "Stacey got a cab ride home," she said with a hint of disappointment in her voice.

"Well, you win some, you lose some!" I said, half-heartedly trying to mask my happiness that not only had she gotten away, but that I had also erased any record of our lascivious activities.

"Better luck next time!" Jessica glibly said as we made our way out the door, and out of her house. Megan, strangely, didn't appear as upset as I thought she'd be, but I didn't want to be around when she found out that her phone had been tampered with!

I slept peacefully that night, safe in the knowledge that I had helped to protect one of my spiritual sisters, and one of God's special children. Finally, I had made a difference on the side of good.

Over the week that followed, I saw Stacey around school, and she understandably looked troubled and concerned. "Just give it time, Stacey, and everything will be OK. Your secret is safe," I thought to myself.

Megan, who I again thought would be upset, still seemed strangely at ease, and more cordial with me than I would have expected. This worried me, but I tried to pay her no mind. "It doesn't seem like her," I thought to myself, "but maybe she's just playing mind games with me."

The weekend came, and we arrived to Ms. Wescott's house for our weekly "lesson," as she sometimes called it. What it really was to Jessica and I, though, was physical and psychological abuse. But we understood that this was the price that we had to pay in order to maintain our picture perfect lives.

As we stepped in through the front door, we saw Megan and Stacey sitting in the front room, waiting for us. Megan perked up when she saw us, and looked elated to be there; by contrast, Stacey was staring at the floor, detached and emotionless.

My jaw dropped, and Jessica gasped. Seeing Stacy sitting there didn't make sense. Without proof of what had happened, what reason would she have to be here? And an even bigger question: did Ms. Wescott know that we had tried saving Stacey?

"Megan and Stacey will be joining us today. Please go upstairs and make yourselves comfortable while you wait for them. It's going to be a while," Ms. Wescott said.

I wanted to ask so many questions in that moment, but didn't have the courage to. Instead, Jessica and I did as Ms. Wescott instructed, and we made our way to her bedroom.

Once inside, we stripped naked and put on the black, thigh-high nylon stockings that were laid out for us, as usual.

The room was also prepared as it usually was; the temperature was mild and comfortable, the well-placed lights cast a warm glow, and everything was spotless.

Jessica and I, while we were waiting, wondered out loud as to how this was happening.

"Did we miss a camera?" I asked. "I don't think so. Maybe Stacey is getting blackmailed by words alone, or they're lying to her about having video evidence?" Jessica replied. Trying to make sense of this situation made our heads spin.

We waited in Ms. Wescott's carefully prepared bedroom for at least half an hour, when suddenly the door opened.

Ms. Wescott stepped through first, and she was wearing her classic jacket, which is long and black. Next was Megan, who was wearing a long, violet jacket, much like the one that Ms. Wescott had on. And then came Stacey, who was wearing an elegant wedding dress, which was undoubtedly given to her by Ms. Wescott for this very occasion. Ms. Wescott always enjoyed theatrics, and the dress was probably also being used to remind Stacey of what was at stake.

Once we were all settled in, Ms. Wescott spoke, saying, "Stacey, you've always been such a good student, and an absolute pleasure to be around. When you first announced that you were planning on getting married to Ben after graduation, I knew that I wanted nothing more in this world than to break you in before he did."

Stacey covered her face with both hands. I knew exactly the kind of anguish and shame that she was feeling in that moment, and it killed me to think that I may have played a part in it. Moreover, I knew how strange it was to hear Ms. Wescott, a trusted teacher of religion and community leader, speak in such a way. None of this must have seemed real.

"You don't have to do this," Stacey said in a muffled voice, speaking through her hands.

"Listen, sweetie," Ms. Wescott replied in a soft, gentle tone of voice, "if I don't punish you, who will?"

"Only God can judge me," Stacey said in a rare moment of defiance.

"Yes, He will in the next life, but in this one, you have me to answer to," Ms. Wescott confidently replied. "Now, Stacey, go ahead and show us what's underneath that pretty wedding dress of yours," she said as she walked towards and sat down on a chair at the side of the room.

Stacey then started to remove her dress slowly and tearfully. This was a scene that I was becoming too accustomed to, and one that I feared I'd be seeing for the rest of my life... Or, at least, for the rest of Ms. Wescott's life.

Stacey started to strip until she was down to nothing but a pair of white, thigh-high stockings that had a nice flower design on the band. As expected, her pubic hair was completely shaven, just as Ms. Wescott liked it. I don't know how long she was at Ms. Wescott's home before we arrived, but Stacey was clearly prepared.

"Very nice, Stacey!" Ms. Wescott exclaimed. "I'd always pictured what you looked like naked, but I must say that you've exceeded my expectations. You really are stunning... Lilith is going to be in heaven tonight," she continued with pure joy in her voice.

Ms. Wescott's words added a layer of confusion onto Stacey's already worried face, as she obviously hadn't yet been introduced to our subjugator's favorite toy.

"Go ahead, Megan, get her ready," Ms. Wescott said, directing her attention towards an ornate, wooden box on the nightstand. Megan walked over, opened it, and produced a white, 9" strap-on. It had veins, a well defined head, and balls at the base. It was mounted on a leather harness that had a wide opening at the crotch to allow easy access, and everything looked like it was made of quality construction, as Ms. Wescott's toys always were.

It was still hard to believe what I was seeing. I still didn't understand how Stacey could agree to any of this, and at what point in time both Megan and Ms. Ms. Wescott made their proposition to her. Nevertheless, this was real, and all I could do was look on with a heart full of sorrow for the girl whom I'd failed to protect.

Megan brought the strap-on over to Stacey, and proceeded to fasten it to her.

"Oh my God, Stacey, you look like a dream come true!" Ms. Wescott said with a smile on her face while she looked Stacey up and down. "Please," she continued as she stood up and subsequently gestured towards her chair, "come sit down, sweetie." Stacey reluctantly did as instructed, and sat in Ms. Wescott's chair which had a thin, soft, leather lining on its seat.

Standing beside Stacey, Ms. Wescott untied her jacket and cast it off, revealing her bare body, red stockings, and her signature strap-on that sprung up upon its release.

Stacey's eyes went wide, and her mouth opened slightly at the sight of Ms. Wescott's large, phallic sex toy.

"Stacey, I'd like you to meet Lilith," Ms. Wescott said proudly. "Like me, she is a faithful servant of the Dark Lord, and has been sent here for the sole purpose of corrupting young women such as yourself. For the rest of the night, she is your God, and you will love, worship and obey her. Do you understand?"

Stacey looked up at Ms. Wescott with fear in her watery eyes, and then down again to her lap as she gave an ever so slight nod.

"Good," Ms. Wescott said, then turning her attention to the rest of us. "Jessica, I want you to prepare Megan for me by eating her out. Samantha, please support Megan."

Megan then disrobed as well, removing her long jacket. She was wearing nothing but black, thigh-high nylon stockings underneath, the same as Jessica and I.

Megan then jumped onto the bed with us. I sat behind her as she laid back, while Jessica wasted no time in following her order as she plunged her mouth onto Megan's waiting slit. I took Megan's ample tits into my hands and fondled them as my girlfriend's wet, warm tongue went to work.

I looked over to see Ms. Wescott get down on her knees in front of Stacey.

"Megan told me that you plan on being good little cocksucking wife once you get hitched. I completely respect that. Before that day comes, though, I'd like to show you what I know," Ms. Wescott said as she grabbed the base of Stacey's strap-on dildo with one hand.

Ms. Wescott then proceeded to give Stacey's strap-on a sensual, yet vigorous, blowjob. She tilted her head to the side and ran her tongue and lips up and down the entire length of the shaft; she bobbed her head on the tip; and she deepthroated it without gagging even once. She did all of this while maintaining constant eye contact with Stacey. For somebody whose entire mission in life is to sexually exploit and abuse young girls, she looked absolutely adept at pleasing men.

While Ms. Wescott's mouth and one hand were busy, so was her other hand as she had simultaneously placed it at the opening of the harness, and onto Stacey's bare pussy. With her skillful fingers working on Stacey's clit, I wondered how long it would be before Stacey's body would surrender to her masterful touch, and the flood gates would open.

Stacey was shy and guarded, and I watched as her ass squirmed on Ms. Wescott's chair. I could relate to having Ms. Wescott's hand between your legs for the first time, and how strange, albeit pleasurable, it was.

It took some time, but Ms. Wescott eventually got her way, as she always does. "Megan, are you ready? I hope so, because Stacey is hard as a rock!" she said, looking back at us from over her shoulder with a grin.

"I'm ready, Ms. Wescott," Megan said as she smiled and nodded.

Jessica, with her chin glistening from Megan's juices, then joined me at the head of the bed.

"Jessica, Samantha, go ahead and get each other into the mood. You two will get your turn when the time comes," Ms. Wescott said to us.

Jessica and I laid back, spread our legs, and gently started rubbing each other's clits while we watched, obedient to our orders.

Ms. Wescott then stood up, walked over to the bed and grabbed a wide, flat pillow lined with purple silk. She placed it at the edge of the mattress, and looking right at Megan, said, "You, here."

Megan understood, and within seconds she was laying on her back at the edge of the bed, legs spread, with her pelvis raised up by the pillow.

Ms. Wescott then reached under the bed and pulled out a kneeling bench, like what we had at church. It was almost as wide as the bed, about 6" high, and lined with leather that was crimson red in color. I didn't know if she actually used this kneeling bench to pray, but if she did, I knew that it wasn't to the God who she publically professed to worship.