The Blackmailing of Sabrina Pt. 02

Story Info
John continues blackmailing his daughter's friend.
4.5k words
4.17
78.6k
93

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up suddenly and in a cold sweat. I felt nauseous and throwing the covers off I ran to the bathroom and stood there, trying to calm down. My heart felt like it was beating too fast while memories raced through my mind of what had happened the evening before. I could still taste Sabrina on my lips and my dick still ached with a desire at war with my mind. How could I do that to her? I have known her since she was just a little kid. She had grown into a beautiful nineteen-year-old woman but that was no excuse for what I had done. I needed to sit down so I moved back to my bed, sitting with my head held in my hands as I focused on my breathing.

My breathing slowed and my thoughts began to settle. I couldn't change what I had done, but I could stop this here and now. I could apologize and tell her I was destroying the evidence. Feeling more control of myself, I fired up my server and looked for last night's file. I hovered over the delete button, unexpectedly feeling intense anxiety and reluctance. I could feel my hand shaking and with a sinking feeling I instead went to the live feed of my daughter's bedroom where Sabrina was sleeping.

She was sleeping fitfully and had obviously cried herself to sleep. Her normally pale face was still blotchy and even in her sleep a grimace was evident. I had done this to her. As I watched her toss and turn in her sleep, I felt all my anxiety fade away. I no longer felt sick, the feelings dying inside of me and replaced by an overwhelming need. Looking at her in the video I knew that I did not genuinely want to change what was happening. She deserved to be treated like this for the way she had been acting. It was up to me to teach her.

Quietly I left the room and padded my way to her room. I tried the door only to find it was locked. It took a moment for this fact to sink in, and what it finally did I was filled with rage. Rage at Sabrina for locking the door. Rage at myself for not having thought of this sooner. From tomorrow on, she would be sleeping with me in my own bed. I slipped back to my room and laid awake while staring at her on the TV until morning came, plotting what I would do once that door was open.

Unable to lay in bed any longer, I got up and wandered into the kitchen to make breakfast. I turned the stove on and pulled out the ingredients to make bacon, home made butter milk pancakes with vanilla, cinnamon and toast. She had always loved my pancakes; it was the one breakfast item that I would ever claim I was genuinely good at making. Soon the smell of sizzling bacon and pancakes was filling the house. I knew that you could smell whatever was made in the kitchen in my daughter's room even with the door closed. She did not eat dinner last night, so I know she was starving.

I smiled when the door finally opened and she exited, a grimace on her face at the sight of food. The frown deepened when she looked up at me. Her face was always pale but now it was abnormally pale as she quickly looked away, refusing to meet my eyes. Sounding like she was about to cry she said, "I'm not hungry. Just please take me to school and I won't tell anyone about last night." I stared at her silently in response as she grew more and more uncomfortable.

"I spent all of this morning making sure to make you some of your favorite breakfast foods, and you just want to throw it away? I think not. Sit down. Eat your food." My words were cold but by the end they could have frozen water. Tears welled up in her eyes but did not fall as she dropped her book bag and sat down. My eyes bore into hers. "You aren't eating." I watched at she picked up a fork and took a small bite out of the pancake. She took a couple smaller bites then finally a larger one.

I smiled at her and filled up a glass with milk and brought it to her. "I know that you are stressed about what happened last night. I know it must feel weird for you to have your friend's dad do that kind of stuff to you. You must understand just how beautiful you are Sabrina. I have watched you grow from a kid into a beautiful and sexy young lady. I have been watching as you were on the verge of throwing all of that away for some good for nothing kid! He does not love you. He does not appreciate you. You are just a warm cunt for him to get his dick wet in. He will not care if your life is ruined by him. He will just move on and leave you with all the consequences."

She had stopped eating and tears of shame and frustration flowed down her face now. I was being cruel, and I did not stop. "Your parents would abandon you. You would be a single mother who had to give up her dreams and drop out of college. Work a dead-end job while your child grows up without a father or a mother, as you will be to busy working to properly take care of it. That is the fate you were heading for. That is the fate that I have saved you from. I know that you may not be able to now, but one day you will thank me for it."

I moved behind her and began to softly massage her neck and shoulders while I spoke. In response, her body stiffened like a board. "You see, I will support you. I will treat you like you deserve to be treated. I will not let your parents abandon you. I will not let you waste away in some hell hole of a job. No, I will not allow that to happen at all. You are far to precious to be wasted like that!"

I could feel my heartbeat increase due to the contact with her skin. I closed my eyes to savor the feel while my hands starting inching closer to her chest instead of her back. "It will be strange for you. For a while, at least. It will be worth it though. We are worth it." My hand entered her shirt and slipped inside her bra to cup her small breast. "You, Sabrina, you are worth it." My voice had grown husky with desire.

I pulled my hand out and spun her around to face me. The tears that I was able to hear in her voice now showed on her face and I leaned forward to kiss and lick a salty tear. "There is no need to cry. You are in good hands now, unlike before. I think you need to loosen up some. Do not worry about school, you will not be going today. In fact, you won't be going at all this week."

I could see the look of horror on her face as she considered what I was saying. She could tell that I meant for her to be trapped with me for this entire week, doing everything I said. "It really won't be bad Sabrina. You will enjoy it as much as I do before long." I laughed and took her glass away and came back with two ice cold beers. "You see? I can still be fun!" I opened one and handed it to her. "Drink up. You need to relax and not be so uptight, it will be enjoyable."

I took the other glass and opened it, a nice IPA that tasted strongly of hops. Sabrina downed hers in record time while her hands shook. "Did you even taste it? Here, I'll get you another." I laughed as I went to the freezer and pulled out a frosty mug. I then grabbed a new bottle of beer and poured it into the mug and handed it over. "Try it like this. It makes it taste better." I laughed again in amusement then smiled at her to take the sting out of the laugh. "If you are done, clean your plate and join me on the couch." I took my beer and headed to the couch, expecting her to follow when she was done.

When she finally came, she sat as far away as she could from me on the couch. I chuckled and patted the cushion next to me. "Don't be shy, come over here." I watched her hesitate before finally moving to the spot I indicated but leaning as far away as she could. I laughed out loud then and reached out to pull her against me. "Was that so hard? Honestly." I gently chided her while she growled out, "What do you want from me?"

I took a moment before responding to turn the tv on and put on a movie that I knew she liked. She had watched it with my daughter at the movie theatre and the month it came out on Netflix they had spent that entire time with it on repeat. "What I want? I have already told you Sabrina. I want you." I let the words hang while I settled in to watch the movie, my hand absent mindedly petting her hair and shoulder.

She did not respond and remained just as tense as when I had given her the massage, but eventually I felt her relax a little as she got lost in the movie. I think she even began to enjoy the petting once she stopped thinking about it. Eventually, her phone started to go off with text notifications. I saw her pull it out and check it, her face growing pale. It was her boyfriend asking if he could meet her. I saw her glance at me before responding that he could not as I was home. "Tell him that you want to give him something special later." I said suddenly into the silence.

She looked at me confused, not understanding what I meant and questioning me, "What do you mean, something special?" I smiled at her and said quietly, "Tell him you want to try having phone sex." Her mouth dropped as she stared at me, shocked by my command. "You can NOT be serious!" she shrieked, the noise piercing my ears painfully. "I am dead serious. Tell him you will call him at 7pm tonight."

With a sinking look on her face I saw her type out the words and the response was an immediate YES! I smiled at her while she chewed nervously on her lip, unsure of what exactly I was planning but knowing that it was not for her to just have phone sex with her boyfriend. I left her watching the movie while I went to retrieve my tools and dismantled the lock on my daughter's door. When I walked past her to put my tools back up, I could see the brief look of disgust she gave me before turning back to the movie. That is okay, I knew that soon her attitude would change completely.

The day seemed to pass by in slow motion for me. All day long I felt my anticipation rising at the thought of what was to come. The later the day got, the more excited I became. Inversely, the more nervous Sabrina became. She looked so frightened and vulnerable that it almost made me call the whole thing off so that I could have her all to myself, but I knew this needed to happen. I saw her jump when my phone's alarm went off indicating it was 6:30pm. "Okay Sabrina. It is time for you to get him good and excited. I want you to start taking pictures of yourself. Keep them PG rated at first and the closer to 7 it gets, the dirtier they get. Just before 7 I want you to send him a pic of your tits. Understand?"

She opened her mouth, outrage plain on her face, but then she glanced at the TV and remembered the videos and stopped. I watched as her face fell in resignation and all she said was "Okay. I'll do it." I smiled at her and patted her on the head affectionately. "That's a good girl Sabrina. He is going to like this; you just need to play your part and don't let him know that I am here." She eyed me again, then looked at the chair I had brought into the bedroom. "You are going to watch me have phone sex with my boyfriend? God, you are such a sick perv. I can't believe I ever thought you were cool." Her words held disdain and I just smiled in return, not giving anything away.

She had changed into a crop top that left her midriff bare and yoga pants that hugged every curve her tiny body had and left nothing to the imagination. She started off with a full body picture in my daughter's mirror to show him what she was wearing. She took one of her looks making a kissing face, then a side shot of her ass in the mirror. I could tell she was starting to get into it when a blush formed on her cheeks as she took a picture of her midriff and hiked the top up to show just barely the undersides of her breasts.

He was blowing her phone up now, begging for more. She sent him one with her hand down her pants and then more of her breasts with the cloth just barely keeping her modest until finally, it was 6:59 and she sent one of her bare breasts. They were paler than the rest of her body, and the pale pink of her areola and nipples stood out. Her nipples were erect but still tiny, like the rest of her and almost immediately after sending the picture her phone starting ringing.

She did not even look at me, her normally pale cheeks beet red, as she answered. I could hear his excitement coming through on the other end as she talked dirty to him. He had begun describing to her what he wanted to do when I made my move. Standing up I closed the distance to her on the bed and removed her pants revealing that she had on no underwear. Her eyes went wide, and she let out a squeak of protest, which the boyfriend took to be excitement. As she talked to him, I freed my cock and rubbed it against her wet slit.

As she shook her head no, I began pressing the head of my cock inside of her. I easily slipped inside of her wet cunt and began moving in and out. She let out an involuntary moan as the head of my cock penetrated her and she cried out when I did. "Oh Tommy, you feel so big inside of me. Fuck me Tommy, make me cum." As she spoke, I could feel how wet she had become. This dirty whore was getting turned on by me fucking her while she had phone sex with her boyfriend!

The thought exhilarated me. I moved faster, keeping my pace just slow enough to not make enough noise for Tommy to hear on the phone. The smell of her arousal was ambrosia to my nose, and I got lost in the tight sensation of being inside of her. She was actively moaning his name over and over, her free hand gripping my forearm and digging in with her nails hard enough to draw blood.

I felt my orgasm building then. I could feel it deep in my gut, my abdomen tightening like my balls were as I grew closer. I could feel the head of my cock becoming more and more sensitive from the pace I was going, as it drove me to near insanity. Finally, with a cry stifled by my biting down hard on my lip I began to cum inside her as deep as I could reach. Her eyed widened and she let out a cry, her cunt spasming around my cock as I felt her reach an orgasm of her own. Her spasms milked my cock for every last drop of cum I had, and as my cock shrivels it receded out enough that I'm able to watch my cum seep out of her.

I stand there, panting and still not wanting to move from the sensitive when I hear her suddenly cry out, "You asshole! How can I ever look him in the face again after what you just did to me?!" Her yelling snaps me out of my daze and I focus on her, a huge smile on my face. "You were great Sabrina. He does not have anything at all to complain about, that was hot as fuck. You are hot as fuck. I did not know you were such a dirty girl. Did you feel how hard you came on my cock when I filled you with my seed?"

I saw my words hit her like a blow. She scrambled out from under the covers and ran to the bathroom. She slammed the door, and I could hear the shower turn on almost immediately after. I just smiled and knocked politely on the bathroom door, "I am going to fix us dinner now. From now on, you are not allowed to sleep in this room. You will be sleeping in bed with me for the remainder of the week.

I could not hear her reply as I walked away. Dinner was another one of her favorite meals, fettuccini alfredo and chicken. She ate most of her dinner and while I did the dishes she went to shower and change into her pajamas then go to bed. I was pleased to see that after changing she had gone to my bedroom without anymore prompting by me. By the time I was completely done with the dishes and had taken a shower myself, more then an hour had passed since she went to bed.

Quietly I left the bathroom and padded my way to our room Trying the door, it eased open silently and I looked in on her sleeping. She had wrapped the covers around her upper body like a cocoon with her pale legs exposed while laying on her back. I entered the room, my heartbeat racing once again, and stood still while drinking in those milky white legs. Softly I closed the door behind me and walked to the bedside. I reached out and glided the tips of my fingers a long her silky-smooth leg. It felt like little bolts of lightning were shooting between my fingertips and her skin as I touched her. After experiencing this with her, there was no way I could ever give this up willingly.

She was restless and moved a bit in her sleep at my touch. I paused for only a moment before going higher. By the time I made it to midthigh I had to work the cover open more to allow better access. This close to her I could smell the heady aroma of her body, scented with the fruit like smell of the body wash she uses. My mind briefly retreated into the memory of when I fucked her earlier before returning to the present. What I craved was hidden behind her boy short panties. The blue fabric was smooth to the touch as I began trying to work it off without her waking up. I held my breath as the fabric came down, exposing her before my eyes like a feast. Not wanting to risk waking her yet, I stopped as soon as her little pussy was exposed to me. Her fine pubic hair was trimmed into a triangle above her cunt that left the sides bare. Barely any of her inner labia was exposed, as if it were a secret just for me what was between those lips.

Intoxicated, I leaned forward and inhaled her scent. She smelled clean, having showered well past the water running cold. I almost imagined I could still smell my seed inside her but knew that was not true. My lips were kissing and almost caressing as I explored her exposed pussy. I spread her lips softly and began licking, the taste of her sending shivers down my spine. She tasted of nectar and heaven to me. I could even taste a hint of my cum. My lips found her clit and after exploring it with my tongue I softly suckled on the nub. Wanting more, I no longer cared if she woke up. I pulled her blue panties off and tossed them, my mouth barely leaving her cunt before returning. I could feel her body tense as she woke up from the movement. Knowing that she was awake and could feel me eating her out only encouraged me more.

"Please don't do this, please just let me sleep!" She cried out with soft words that were full of emotion. I ignored her pleas, my mouth still working her body while my hands had to shift to holding her hips down. I could hear her cries start again and I did not care. I could feel the moment when she stopped resisting. I could hear it when some of her cries turned into gasps, which intensified the following cries. Her body was betraying her for the second time tonight. I could taste how wet she was becoming. No longer resisting, I was free to explore her cunt with a finger. She had become so wet that my finger was easily able to penetrate her and came out wet when I withdrew it. My mouth was becoming coated in her juices and it was inciting my body to new heights of arousal.

Her cries had taken on a new tone. As her body betrayed her, I could tell her mind had begun to shut off and get lost in the pleasure of what was happening. Suddenly I felt her body tense and could feel her pussy contracting on my finger as an orgasm crashed through her body like a wave. Following it, her juices flooded my mouth and she sagged back into the bed. She panted as she lay there boneless, the room quiet except for that.

"What was that? It happened earlier too." She asked, voice quiet with a dream like tone to it.

"That was an orgasm. You never had one with your boyfriend? Never touched yourself while you were alone and gotten off that way?" My voice was a little incredulous at her question but inside I felt a fierce possessiveness in knowing I was the first person to bring her to orgasm. She did not respond as she lay still, a confused look on her face. I repositioned next to her on the bed, freeing her from the cocoon that had trapped her and slipping an arm around her. I could feel the tension returning to her body as I did.

The warmth of her body pressed against me and knew that from now on I never wanted to sleep alone again. "You need someone like me to teach you what you have been missing out on. I know that it has been difficult for you at home. I know that your boyfriend is just that, a boy, and he has no idea what he is doing. It does not have to be bad between us Sabrina. I know you love what I am doing to you. I felt your orgasms. I could taste it on my lips. It is okay for you to enjoy it, to feel pleasure. Your body knows what it needs, and it needs me." My words are calm and sincere, no doubt at all held in them as I speak.

12