The Blackmailing of Sabrina Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She is silent for a while before finally she speaks up, the words barely audible. "Why are you doing this to me?"

My hand reaches up to caress her cheek while I answer her, "Because I can. You were in my house, violating my trust. You were breaking the code of conduct that you agreed to when you went to your college. You were breaking the trust of your parents, and you were corrupting my daughter. More than all of that though, I craved you Sabrina. Somewhere along the line I stopped looking at you as my daughter's childhood friend and I began to see you as a woman. Once I saw you that way, I could not stop. I was consumed with desire for you and I knew that I would be willing to risk it all to be with you. It was worth it." My voice was steady and confidant, full of the conviction held within my words.

She lay there next to me, silent and pondering. I could see that she was at war within herself. I do not believe anyone had ever spoken to her like that. I could see guilt on her face and confusion, likely due to the horror of what I had done to her combined with her body's betrayal. "I know your body desires this. Have you ever felt so wet before? You already told me that you have never experienced an orgasm before, and now you have. It is okay, you do not have to be shy about it. It is natural to do that when you are really enjoying it. It won't be the last time you feel that way with me." I smile as I speak, the words almost taunting as she flinches at my words.

"For now, you should sleep. It's late and we have so much to do tomorrow!" Excitement filled my voice as I spoke and I pulled her closer to me, my hand petting her body and side to coax her to sleep. She did not speak, and I could feel her tension laying there. My hands never stopped and eventually her breathing began to slow, and I felt the gentle rise and fall of her chest as she slept. It took a lot longer for me to fall asleep, my hands not ceasing until I began to drift.

The next morning, I wake up feeling refreshed and content. Sleeping next to Sabrina felt better than I could have imagined and did something for my soul that I did not even know I needed. I never felt this way, even when I was with my ex. That entire relationship was built on fighting. This one would be different. Her sleeping next to me is what I had been missing, what I needed. She is what I need. I do not know how I am going to make this last forever, but I know I must try no matter what.

12