All Comments on 'The Blackmailing of Sabrina Pt. 02'

by ExiledCreations

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
ChromeCollarChromeCollarover 3 years ago

Hot. First comment yoooo

randomnameHFrandomnameHFover 3 years ago
Definitely want a part 3.

Great continuation. Sabrina talking to her boyfriend as she was ravished was hot! Cant wait for part 3. And then 4... and 5, 6, 7. Just please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

That scene on the phone!!!! Like smokin' hot! The gay undercurrents! OMG! To think of this nerdy old guy banging this hot girl while listening in on her BF sex-talking about his own penis! I mean...WOW! I just cannot say just how deliciously homo-hot that was! PLEASEEEE!! Write more with the dad interacting with the frat boy bf! SOOO sexy! It has sooo gotta be your third installment! Like, if this dude enjoys tasting his own jism in her tight pussy and loves smelling cum in her, let him lick the BF's cream out like a jelly filled donut! You would do a great job!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More please

Looking forward to part 3 and then 4.

Excited to see how the next day goes.

Anal intro of course. Maybe include his own daughter

After Sabrina is pregnant and moved in.

Thanks for writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Vengence

The dream was horrifying, but so real. I lay there in bed, Sabrina looking down at me as the knife wedged between my ribs. "You did this to yourself," she whispered. Can you feel how hot and wet you are.

She moved my phone just out of reach. Her eyes narrowed and her nostrils flared, "I wouldn't pull that out, you may bleed out before you reach your phone."

RanceSamaRanceSamaover 3 years ago
This ENTIRE series is fuckin' HOT af!

Oh man! My excitement is immeasurable and my day is saved. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

It's a shame that he's only got a week with her. By it seems like she's so conflicted with her mental dilemma that she might be considering the options he's giving her as viable.

Although, if they're gonna be together, wouldn't it be better if her staying with him at his house ALSO has academical benefits? As in, imagine how her parents and school will feel when she comes back after this 1 week as a genius thanks to him tutoring her?

I mean think about it. What other legitimate reason would they have to see each other again like this? To continue this friends with benefits relationship sorta thing? Let's look at the facts Sabrina's parents like and trust him wholeheartedly to the point they let their ONLY daughter stay with him for ONE FUCKIN' WEEK. If that doesn't scream trust then I don't know what else. So by that logic, it wouldn't be too hard for him, the protagonist, to convince Sabrina's parents that ONLY HE CAN improve her school grades and ensure that she graduates.

Actions speak louder than words, and what's the best at for the protagonist to prove that BEFORE be asking Sabrina's parents to let him look after her (maybe even let her stay at his house longer or come for more sleep overs and such) more, as he improves her grades than quite literally ensuring she's smarter and does well in her academics after the 1 week is complete and her parents and school see that she's changed and improved? Hell! Sabrina's parents might even beg the protagonist to KEPP DOING whatever he's doing to teach her to be better and take her school seriously even though they don't know what they do in secret lol.

Her sudden change in behaviour to take her academics seriously would not seem weird as it would mask her sudden change of her normal behaviour that she used to have before she went to say with the protagonist. As in, her parents will not notice anything is amiss with their ONLY daughter, especially since the neglect her in favour of furthering their careers, the Workaholics that they are. If nothing, else she might even come to enjoy the attention he gives her as well as the orgasms none of her previous boyfriends ever could give her.

IN FACT, I would go further to say, the ONLY reason she's getting boyfriends, doing drugs and drinking underage, and having sex like no tomorrow even without getting orgams before meeting the protagonist, was her form of rebellion against her parents rules and neglect. They probably consider love and attention and making sure she has so much money in her credit cards than she can literally spend. But they failed to realise that it don't matter how well of you are if you still lack comfort. Probably why she tolerates even the terrible attention of her boyfriends. It's her way of shouting out to the world and leaving her mark as proof that she existed since her parents barely acknowledge that she exists. A shout out to the world so to speak.

So then, that said, her major dilemma with the protagonist is probably his age, that he raped her and he's her best friends' dad. AND from what we've seen thus far the protagonist's daughter seems to be her ONLY friend. Especially when you take into account that she ALWAYS comes to the protagonist's house to get laid with her latest boyfriends. Her best friend only tolerates most likely because Sabrina is ALSO her BFF and ONLY friend. Oddly enough BOTH girls are no longer very close to their parents.

Sorry if I got too much into psychoanalysis of these characters aha 😅

Dasvidaniya O Author mine! Keep up the dastardly diabolical magnificent work you sadistically masochistic Author-kun!😈😈😈

RanceSamaRanceSamaover 3 years ago
Fucking while on phone was also hot lol

I can't wait for more of that lol. I am honestly surprised she didn't fuck up and calm out the protagonist s name while he fucked her lol.

I sure hope they continue this again lol. That was so hot af! Especially the duct that she was in no position to act weird on the phone and had to just sit there and enjoy it.

I love that your protagonist is self aware enough to realise it's Sabrina's body that's betraying her and that it's not really her giving in just yet. Although now that he's continuing to rape her, her dilemma is increasing more and more... She's probably gonna reach a point of no return. It will be like Ceasar crossing the Rubicon.

I mean... It's not like he's forcing her to stay in his house right? The protagonist has not stopped her leaving the house. In fact, in this chapter he only said, you no longer need to go to school for this entire week. Meaning that she can go anywhere else she wants. It's LITERALLY her own choice and volition that's keep her there. Or perhaps it's the fact that he hasn't LITERALLY said she's not allowed to leave that's paralysed her into NOT leaving? Like she wanna legend everything will go back to normal after the 1 week? Like she doesn't want everyone to k own what she's doing with the protagonist covertly?

Although, since they have one week, and the protagonist said he ONLY cares about her having fun. Then surely one of these days during their week together they'll go on an outing somewhere? Like imagine them going camping or something lol. People might even think they're father and daughter lol! Kekekeke! Imagine them having to pretend lol. How embarrassing and strangely arousing would that be for them lol?! Like there own little secret. Then she'd have to acquiesce and call the protagonist Daddy! Hahaha! Oh man! I sure hope something hot like this happens lol. In fact, I don't care what it is, as long as it's in public and embarrassing for both or one of them lol.

ExiledCreationsExiledCreationsover 3 years agoAuthor

Dear anonymous vengeance writer. That comment was exquisite writing and if you do not already do so I hope you write stories. I would read them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

RE: RANCE SAMA Are your comments about THIS story series?

Um this IS noncon, and a noncon series some people have been calling "rapey". Have you not noticed the blackmail? The old man will RUIN her life, her family, her education, and even her future career.

Or how the story says: "I could see the look of HORROR on her face...She could tell that I meant for her to be TRAPPED with me..."

The old man does REFUSE to let her leave when she asks. He removes a lock from a door so she has NO place left to hide from him even for something as simple as crying herself to sleep with shame and fear. She can NEVER, while in the house go anywhere he doesn't have secret surveillance to watch every move she makes. Even the old man knows what he does in the story is "CRUEL" and "MALICIOUS" (see the story).

The old man recognizes he is a SADIST like when he feels "rage" over her trying to lock herself away from his UNWANTED SEXUAL ATTENTION. The character is not about a slap and tickle. He openly admits to PUNISHING her for having sex, experimenting, and defining herself as she wants on her own terms. The old man also recognizes he is doing this to a VICTIM of neglect and parental indifference (btw that is generally recognized as abuse NOT trust as that comment goes). Victim status belongs in noncon. Trust goes in romance.

Exiled Creations has been attempting - quite well I think - to create a uniquely unsympathetic protagonist who is centered very solidly in the repulsion aspects of the noncon genre. The old man is obviously the lion's share of the kink and that is why he has to force sex after so many years of not having it. Seriously, in the first part of the series, it's explored how the old man is too psychosexual to have been able to SUCCESSFULLY masturbate until he is able to see - not even in person - a boy's hand on the breast of a girl he has known since her childhood.

It is the richly imagined and disturbed detailing to the repulsive old man that makes the story work and keeps the noncon believable.

As a reader someone can believe the old man when he keeps thinking and saying NO ONE, not even the wife desperate to leave him, would ever have him. It is what adds a dark note to the innate horror of the premise of being trapped with such a weak, controlling and sexually ill man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

This is a really good series, the protagonist is that not a complete reprobate and has pangs of conscience over what he is doing but always convinces himself that he is helping Sabrina. Don't feel the need to water down your content either. I'd like to see him make her pregnant and she has to come live with him and marry him. He keeps her completely under his thumb and away from drink and drugs. He refuses to use any form of contraception and has sex with her whenever he wants so she is.kept barefoot and pregnant and in the kitchen. Between pregnancies he used her mouth and ass and pulls out of her pussy early. But she is kept in suspense as to when he will impregnate her again and has no say, but for whatever reason it makes sex even more exciting. He reforms every aspect of her life, dirt, clothes, work, etc to his own liking. She must always wear modest dresses and skirts but no bra or panties and sleep naked with him (for his easy access), barred from the negative influences of phones, internet, and television, and housework keeps her fit. She comes to love him and her babies and ends up enjoying the domestic life if only out of Stockholm syndrome or because her family and friends hate her while he takes her in and truly cares for her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Keep it going!

Hope you'll finish this story. Nice start!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good

This story up to now shows a good balance between acceptance and submission/non consent.

I hope the writer is able to keep that for some more chapters until she is fully tamed.

WSM98WSM98about 3 years ago

I'm loving this story. It has the perfect amount of nonconsent, belivability, & obsession.

Delicious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hope you come back and finish the story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous