The Bleach Blonde's Wrestler Pt. 03

Story Info
Cheap Blonde sucks injured Wrestler dry.
881 words
4.17
3k
00

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HerMatman
HerMatman
81 Followers

Sarah (30 yrs.) is the former wife (44-24-36) of a state senator. She owns a small penthouse in the city. She's a cheap looking, bleach-blonde, who is a big fan of college wrestling. She never goes to the local wrestling meets, but watches every live competition on YouTube. She follows all of the athletes and coaches on social media.

Cooper (19 yrs.) stands at 5'10" and weighs 165 lbs. His red hair is shaved off on both sides of his head. The top is long, but combed back neatly. He sits on a chair inside the gymnasium during wrestling practice. Cooper suffered an extreme, left hand sprain which is wrapped up good. He's wearing his university sweats and holds his iPhone to the right ear. He is talking with Sarah.

Cooper: How long we been talking?

Sarah: About a month.

Cooper: How long you been watching me?

Sarah: Since the wrestling season started. You're a hot freshman.

Cooper: Yeah, until I sprained my damn wrist.

Sarah: You'll be back.

Cooper: So, you've seen me on YouTube. But, I've never seen you once.

Sarah: I don't attend wrestling meets. And, I don't' send photos over the Internet.

Cooper: That's right, your body is 44-24-36. I'm beginning to doubt you're real.

Sarah: You won't be disappointed and it's time to meet. I'll send you the address to my penthouse.

Cooper: Well..., a fancy penthouse. I can't do much with my wrist though.

Sarah: I'll do all the work baby.

Inside Sarah's penthouse bedroom. Cooper is sitting back on a curved white, love seat. He's naked with both legs spread open. Sarah is also naked who kneels in between his legs. Her blonde hair is tied into a ponytail. Both of her massive tits shake with those silver-dollar-size areola's and huge nipples.

His right hand grips the arm of that curved seat. Her left hand gently cups his balls. Both of her wet lips clamp tightly around his 6-inch cock. She takes his whole shaft into her mouth. Both lips slide down to his red crotch and they slide back up pulling tightly on his stiffness. She's been doing this for some time and slowly.

He responds, "Oh-My-Gawd... Ahhhhhh... Ohhh-Yeahhh... Milk-That-Fucking-Dick... Ahhhhhh-Yeahhhh..!!"

Her lips clench on him tightly. She goes down slowly and back up to make a sucking sound. She goes down again and pulls back up really tight.

He groans, "Mmmmmm... Yeahhhhh... Ahhhhh... Oh-Yeahhh.. Suck-On-My-Fucking-Dick... Ahh-Yeahhhh..!!"

She begins to go up and down faster with a tighter grip.

He keeps groaning, "Ohhhhhh... Mmmmmm... Ohhh-Fuckk... This-Is-Bomb-Fucking-Head-Right-Here.!! Ah-Fuck-Yeahhh... Suck-My-Young-Strong-Cock.!!"

Her wet lips clamp even tighter as she goes all the way down and back up. It's fast and tight as her spit slurps up his shaft.

He grunts, "Ah-Yeahhhh... Ahhhhhh-Yeahhh.. Ah-Fuck-Yeah.. Fuck-I'm-Gonna-Cum.. Yeahh.. Fuck-Yeahh... Ahhhhhhhhhh-Yeahhhhhhhhhh-Ahhhhhhhhhh..!!"

Her lips slide off of his shaft as his sperm trickles down over his balls.

30 minutes later. Both Sarah and Cooper are naked on top of that curved love seat. He hasn't moved while still sitting back. She has straddled him while both of her tits jiggling in his face. Both of her hands grip the back of the love seat. His right hand squeezes her right areola and nipple.

She's been riding his cock fast and hard. Her blonde pussy hits his red crotch. Sarah's eyes are closed while her head is lifted up. Cooper watches her blonde pussy ride his shaft.

Up and down... Up and down... Up and down.

He grunts, "Yeah.. Uuuhh.. Uuuh.. Yeah... Fucking-Ride.. My-Cock.. My-Hard-Cock.!"

She says, "My-Gawd... Cooper... I-Wanted-You... So-Fucking-Bad.!!"

Up and down... Up and down... Up and down.

Cooper's injured left hand reaches up and his fingers try to pinch her left nipple. His other hand squeezes her right heavy, under-boob.

He says, "Fuck-Yeah... Fucking... Close.. I'm-Fucking-Close.!!"

Sarah stops and starts grinding down onto his cock. Cooper squirms.

He explodes, "Ah-Fuck-Yeah.. Ahh-Fuck.. Ahhhhhhhh.. Ah-Ahhhhh... Ahhhhhhh-Yeahhhhh.!!"

Cooper's mouth leans forward and finds her huge right tit. He sucks on the areola and the tongue flicks her nipple around.

It's 2:30 a.m., in the morning. The lights are turned off. Both Cooper and Sarah are naked on the bed. The expensive white comforter is pushed aside. His head pushes into a large white pillow. His top red hair falls over his forehead while his right hand grips the bed sheet.

Her blonde hair falls over her own face. She is bent over in between his spread legs. Her right hand gently grips his balls as her wet lips slide down his hard shaft. Those lips pull on his stiffness, sliding back up. It's slow and tight again.

He says, "Ohh-Fuck... Yeahhh.. Yeahh... Suck-My-Young-Cock.. Suck it.. Fucking-Suck-It..!!"

His lower back lift's off of the bed as she begins to slide up and down faster. She suck's him hard too.

He groans, "Ah-Yeahhh.. Ahhh-Fuckk... You're-So-Fucking-Good.. Yeahhh.. Like-That.. Fuck-Yeahhhhh..!!"

She comes back up and licks his cock-tip. Her lips clench again and slides down. Those lips touch his red crotch and she holds it there.

He replies, "Ahhhh.. Ahhhhhh... Fuck.. Milk-It.. Milk-it-Sarah.!!"

She pulls up on his shaft real tight and her lips clamp around his cock-tip.

He explodes, "Ah-Ah-Yeahhhhhhhh.. Ahhhhhhhh.. Ahhhh-Fuckk..!!"

Cooper falls back onto the pillow.

He smiles, "Man.. You know how to suck dick. I got no balls left."

They both laugh.

HerMatman
HerMatman
81 Followers