Annabelle & the Athlete Pt. 01

Story Info
Wrestler enjoys blonde with massive tits.
1k words
3.97
5.2k
5
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HerMatman
HerMatman
82 Followers

Annabelle (27 yrs.) is a busty blonde (50-24-36) with shoulder-length hair. She's a fit yoga instructor who has an exercise studio near the university. On her left hand is a fake wedding ring. It scares off the single men who keep "hitting-on" her. She never wears revealing clothes. Both of her melon-size tits are covered without her nipples ever showing.

Annabelle is a big fan of the university wrestling team. She follows the sport religiously and never misses a home meet. Her iPhone camera records all competitions. She's been watching a freshman named Taylor (19 yrs.). He stands at 5'8" who weighs a slim 133 lbs. He's dedicated to the sport who loves "pinning" his competitors to the mat.

She's attracted to his strength and speed on that wrestling mat.

The girls and some gay-boys like him because of his good looks. His brown hair has a thick bushy curl. Annabelle heard the rumors about Taylor being gay. She doesn't believe them even though she has never seen a girlfriend. He loves the sport of wrestling and works hard on becoming an NCAA champion.

Yoga class is over and the students leave. Taylor stands in front of the desk wearing jeans and a college t-shirt. His eyebrows raise up as Annabelle approaches that desk. He can't help but notice her massive tits under a thick university sweater. Both of his eyes catch her wedding ring too.

Annabelle asks, "Can I help you?"

"Yeah, I want to sign up for a beginners class" Taylor answers.

"University students get a discount. But you Taylor, get 50% off because I'm a fan of the university wrestling team."

"You are? Thanks."

"I'm Annabelle the owner. Why Yoga?"

"Balance in everyday life and on the wrestling mat."

"You've pinned your last four competitors. That's a pretty good balance, Taylor."

"You've seen my wrestling matches."

"I've recorded all your matches on my second iPhone. It's at my home."

"Really? Can I have copies? I'd like to study my matchups."

"Sure. I'll copy them to a USB and bring it to your dual meet tomorrow night."

"Can you give it to me in yoga class? My ex-girlfriend shows up at my wrestling meets. She's trying to get back together and always starts a fight."

"Sure, I can give it to you in class."

It's Thursday night during the home dual wrestling meet. Taylor just won his match by pinning his opponent. He walks off the mat, stops and turns around. He searches for Annabelle and their eyes meet up from across the gym. His hand waves her over as he walks into the gym hallway.

He leans over breathing hard. His tight buttocks lean against the wall. Annabelle steps into the hallway wearing jeans and an unbuttoned black blouse with ruffles. It shows off her deep cleavage.

She says, "Congratulations on your win."

He asks, "Did you record my match?" His eyes quickly glance at her cleavage.

"Yes, I did"

"I'd like a copy."

"Sure. I didn't bring the USB. I brought this though."

Her fingers shove a hotel card-key inside of his tight wrestling suit.

"I thought you were married."

"No, this is a fake wedding ring."

"Give me an hour. I'll see you at the hotel."

Inside hotel room 300. Both Taylor and Annabelle are naked. He is sitting on a chair and she straddles facing him. She's riding his 6-inch cock and grinds her hips forcefully over his shaft. Her head is thrown back.

Both of his hands grip her hefty round tits with his fingers pinching those pink nipples.

She says, "My-Gawd-Taylor.. Fill-Me-Up.. Gawd.!!"

Her body keeps grinding down on his cock.

"Big mother-fucking tits... So-fucking-big... Fuck," he grunts.

She replies, "Pinch my nipples.. Gawd.. Don't let go."

As she rides his shaft. His left hand pushes up her left mammary and his lips cover the dollar-size pink areola. He begins sucking as the tongue flicks her nipple.

She keeps grinding on his cock.

Annabelle screams, "Gawd-Taylor.. My-Gawd.. It's-Hot.. It's-Hot.!!"

His lips let go of her nipple, "I know.. Fucking hot."

The left hand cups her left mammary and pushes up. The pink nipple points into the air. His other fingers keep pinching her right nipple.

He grunts, "Ride it.. Ride it baby.... Fuck-I'm-Close."

"Okay-Taylor.. Okay.. My-Gawd-Taylor," she replies.

Taylor explodes, "AHHHHH.. AHHHHH.. UH-AHHHHHH.. OH-MY.. GU-AHHHHHH."

Everything stops.... She leans over and gently kisses his forehead. Both of her hands run through his bushy brown hair. His own hands still grip her mammoth tits.

25 minutes later. Taylor and Annabelle are still naked who stand in front of the large hotel mirror. It's above the long dresser. She is in front of him with both of her legs spread open. He is behind her, pulling back the arms and pushing his cock inside of her blonde pussy.

Taylor looks into the reflection of that mirror. Annabelle's monster tits flop and both pink areolas jiggle back and forth.

His shaft pushes in and pulls out with short thrusts.

She says, "My-Gawd... Taylor... You're-So-Fucking-Hot."

His eyes never leave those enormous round tits as they flop in that mirror.

"Fuck... You-Too-baby... You-Too," he grunts.

Taylor pushes all the way inside and his skin lightly hits her butt cheeks.

Slap... Slap... Slap... Slap... Slap.

"My-Gawd.. Oh-My-Gawd.. Taylor.. Taylor," she screams.

Slap... Slap... Slap... Slap.

He keeps watching those heavy tits in that reflection.

"I-Love.. Those-Mother-Fucking-Tits... Fuck-Baby... Increbible-Tits," Taylor grunts.

She replies, "So-Deep.... So-Goddamn-Deep.... My-Gawd."

Slap... Slap... Slap.

Taylor watches her pink areolas shake and jerk. It brings him over the top. He pushes his cock inside as hard as he can.

Taylor explodes, "UH-AHHHHHHHH.. AHHHHHHHH.. AHHHHH.. GAWWWD.. GAWD.."

20 minutes later. Both are still naked. He sits on the chair again and she straddles facing him. Her head is thrown back and the eyes are closed. He's been massaging both of her big tits. His hands slide up and the fingers gently pinch her erect nipples. Both hands slide back down and they cup those heavy round tits. He pushes them up and shakes those pink areolas in front of his face.

Taylor whispers, "Fucking incredible. My cock is so damn hard."

He stands and lifts her body up. Then, carries Annabelle over to the bed.

HerMatman
HerMatman
82 Followers