All Comments on 'The Blending'

by icedragonmo3

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Loved it! You are a great writer. Hope to read of your stories soon.

ender2k2kender2k2kabout 5 years ago
That was really good

I loved the two main characters and their relationship was the perfect blend of awkward and sweet. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
*5

you write some amazing stuff, a great combination of endearing characters and searing hot sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
awesome

Really great story. Hope you do more like this. All of your stories are great. keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Well written

While I can't say I'm much of a fan of huge people, fat or muscular, I will say the story was written nicely. You did a good job of establishing the setting and the sexy parts and descriptions were well done, even if not particularly to my tastes. A good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More

Please continue, fat dickgirls are The Sexiest. Incredible story.

Roco1957Roco1957over 4 years ago
WOW!!!

JUST LOVED THIS STORY!!!!! Let their story continue after the pregnancy.

WeezyfWeezyfabout 3 years ago

Nice stuff, i assume Yuna could get pregnant as as well?

MadMausMadMausalmost 2 years ago

Great transformation story. I am glad your story was a volunteer transformation and not a forced one like so many other stories. Your story gets me to wonder about if I was in the same situation, who would I turn to for my enevinable change.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

love this story! I found it a few years ago and after weeks of relentless searching, i found it again. this story has everything i need, and I would love a sequel

HandsomeFAHandsomeFAover 1 year ago

Absolutely Amazing story <3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usericedragonmo3@icedragonmo3
10-1-2022 Wyex: The Cure was fraudulently reported for underage sex. Has been resubmitted. Someone is obviously either an uncareful reader or has an axe to grind, I think. For those who enjoy my style of writing, I do have two books on Kindle/Amazon. The Body Shaper by Rees...