All Comments on 'The Blessing'

by loveking

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
redking2882redking2882about 4 years ago
there was hardly any incest.

so basically they got drugged and raped while the husband became a cuck? i mean the whole family got raped and assaulted. with very little incest. i dont understand what the point of this story was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Add to the last comment that he allowed his sister and nieces to be drugged and raped makes him an accomplice.

Clarissa72Clarissa72about 2 years ago

Honestly I’m confused too. It started well but along the way it lost “something”. I’m not so much concerned about incest part. However, something is missing. As well, adding his sister n her husband n girls seems a bit wrong. Not sure why…it just doesn’t fit into the story. It turns the story into “wrong” category. Like I said something is off. Just can’t explain it.

ToughSailorToughSailor6 months ago

Bummer. "abused and impregnated" are two of my least favorable plot lines for any story . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userloveking@loveking
1290 Followers
I'm interested in most aspects of heterosexual relationships. I like women of all sizes but my preference is beautiful Asian women or sexy slender women. Still trying to understand women's sexuality but am always keen to learn more, especially if it involves humiliation and do...