The Blind Voyeur

Story Info
Jan had never kissed Warren except as a friend...
3k words
4.47
1.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-Part 1-

"Well, that's that!" Jan said as the starter motor creaked ever slower making it clear her battery was drained to the core. Warren sighed, now what would they do? Blind since a hunting accident in his teens, Warren had become accustomed to taking care of himself in everything but driving! If his friend's car didn't run, he supposed he could take a cab but it was 25 miles back to his apartment and the cost would be more than he really could afford. Bus transportation was out 'til the morning.

"I guess you'll just have to stay here tonight, Warren. Don't worry, I'll call Triple A first thing and we can get you back to your place early, ok?"

"But won't I be in your way? Your place is just an efficiency; you don't have room for me."

"Don't be silly" Jan said. "You can sleep in the same bed with me, its not like you're going to watch me getting undressed or anything! Besides, I'll have a long nighty on." Jan chuckled lightly, realizing that it might be kind of fun to have Warren there all night. She could go around the house naked and he'd never know, she thought!

Jan got out of the car, and went around to Warren's side to help him out then let him take her arm as they walked back upstairs to Jan's apartment on the third floor. As Jan closed the door, she looked around. Her apartment was a simple efficiency, big enough for her but a little crowded if two wanted to really live there. From the entrance, the kitchen was on the left and the bathroom just past. To the right was the living/dining area with the little couch and her entertainment center. Jan had placed a nice Japanese divider to screen off her bed and dresser from the living area almost making the small place feel like a one bedroom rather than an efficiency.

Warren knew Jan's place well; they'd been friends since High School and now, after Jan had completed her BS degree, they had resumed their friendship. Secretly, Warren had always adored Jan. But he was afraid to tell her, afraid to tie her to a man with a handicap even though being blind was a fact to him. He 'knew' Jan. The smell of her perfume conjured up scenes of mountain flowers. The sound of her voice made him smile as he saw her dimples. She'd let him touch her face while she talked until he knew the ways of her smiles, the crinkles of her laughs, the creases of her frowns.

He knew the way her chair sounded as she shifted her weight from one hip to the other as they chatted softly at her little dinner table that evening, savoring a cup of strong coffee after a lovely dinner of roasted chicken with new potatoes and carrots. In his mind, he saw her arm lifting the heavy cup, saw her lips purse as she sipped the rich coffee, saw her tongue rasp across her lips making a little slippery sound.

Jan had never kissed Warren except as a friend, had never hugged him except as a friend but even that contact, to his extended senses, had been sufficient to let him gauge the size of her breasts and the curve of her hips.

So, when Jan said "Have a seat, I'll use the bathroom first and get in bed then you can take your time and join me, ok?", Warren sat with a small smile, letting his hearing 'watch' as Jan moved about the small room.

He heard her go into the bathroom, her feet making a slight slapping sound as they hit the tiled floor. The sound of the zipper on her jeans was followed quickly by a hiss as she pushed them and her panties down to her knees to relieve herself. Quietly, the liquid sound told him how she was hunched over, knees together, trying to be quiet for him. The rolling sound of the tissue paper showed how her legs separated just enough for her to reach between them. The toilet flushed, covering the sound of her feet stepping out of the clothes. Now, he could 'see' her standing in front of the mirror with just a t-shirt on. Her fingers made a slight scraping sound on the porcelain sink as she turned her head to critically examine her face and Warren could almost see her rise up on her toes, tilting her head to get the light just right.

Ahhhh! The t-shirt whispers as she pulls it over her head and there! Her glorious breasts, so firm against his chest just moments ago, are free. He hears a low hum, very quiet combined with the sound of fingers sliding over fabric, and 'sees' Jan reach up and hold her breasts for a brief instant, then the sound of her feet twisting slightly on the floor mirrors her hands moving to her back to unclasp the bra. Ohh, the anticipation as Warren waits, listening, for the slight metallic sound of the metal tangs freeing themselves from the hooks, And what a release as the shoulder straps hiss sliding down off her shoulders! Ahhh! He sees the way her breasts fall a little, seeing her nipples round and soft.

The water runs and he 'sees' her reach for her toothbrush, hearing it click with a plastic tone on the sink. The brushing sound is unmistakable but the sight that he sees is the jiggle of her breasts as she unselfconsciously brushes her teeth, naked before the mirror.

Oh, my God! Warren hears her feet clearly on the tile then softer as she steps on the rug to her dresser, knowing she's completely nude to him! His erection is getting harder and more uncomfortable in his tight briefs. Ohh, the drawer slides open and the sound of rustling silk and nylon shows him the beauty of her lingerie. The creak of her dressing chair tells him how she stands, lifting her arms over her head and oh, the sound! Whispering, shimmering light, falling water, crystal clear as the nighty settles itself on her body!

Jan, unaware of Warren's arousal, comes from behind the flimsy screen and gives his neck a hug from behind. "All ready! Its your turn! I'll see you in bed!" she says laughingly. Warren chuckles a little and walks to the bathroom to try to calm down, amazed at the sights she permitted him to see so far tonight!

-Part 2-

Warren freshened himself in the bathroom, brushing his teeth with his finger. His feet made little squeaking sounds on the tile floor that evoked the image of Jan in his mind. He relieved himself, listening to the sound of his urine splashing into the bowl and noticing the slightly astringent smell contrasting against the feminine smell of bath oils, hair sprays and perfumes. He unbuttoned his shirt and pants and took them off. He slowly headed out of the bathroom and paused at the little couch to set his clothes down and to remove his sneakers and socks. He left his underwear, usually colored or patterned boxers, on as he usually slept in them anyway.

It was guiet behind the privacy screen although the feminine odors from the bathroom were even stronger here. Warren would have known this was a girls' apartment even if he'd never been there before.

As he found his way to the double bed, he heard Jan shift under the covers as she wiggled around to give him room. The sound of the clean cotton sheets was as a whisper and it only served to focus his alert senses on Jan's presence.

"Can you find it ok, Warren?" Jan said.

"Yes, I can hear you turning" Warren replied.

The bed creaked as he sat down, then turned. He could sense that Jan held the covers up slightly for him and his hand brushed hers a little as he swung his feet under the covers and down between the cool cotton fabric. He and Jan wriggled and shifted, each trying to find a comfortable position. Warren lay on his back, trying to keep from breathing too fast; it was awfully exciting to be in bed with a woman! Although he had slept with other women, he didn't have a really steady girlfriend yet so anytime he got in bed with a woman was an experience for him! He didn't know whether to touch his erection or not so he just lay there, absorbing the feeling of the sheets and heavy blanket, the so soft wheeze of Jan's breath and the hum of the air conditioner in the window.

Jan rolled towards him and he felt her hair brush his shoulder and then her lips were on his, kissing him lightly, almost chastely, good night.

Jan leaned on her elbow at his side and said "Sleep well, dear, we'll take care of your ride home first thing in the morning. I set the alarm for 6:00 so we can call triple A early. Oh, and don't worry if you snore...I sleep like the dead; you won't bother me!" The bed creaked a final time as she lay back down and adjusted the sheets around her warm body, resting on her side with her backside facing Warren.

Warren continued to lay on his back, listening to the slow rythym of Jan's breathing. With the smells and sounds of the night and a pretty woman's place serenading him, he slowly drifted off to sleep.

-Part 3-

Sometime later in the night, Warren woke, unsure where he was, listening carefully before moving at all. What he heard thrilled him! A slight rasping sound coupled with steady breathing from Jan allowed him to see her hand between her legs, rubbing softly at her vulva, brushing her pubic hair back and forth, back and forth across her palm as her fingers traced a path along her lips, the middle finger slightly separating her vulva to reveal the pink labia within. The darkness of the night was no impediment to Warren; to him, the view was as clear as day and his breathing started to synchronize with Jan's.

Staying perfectly still, Warren watched as the sound of Jan's massage eased, showing him how her moisture was starting to flow out over her finger tips as her lips started to expand and swell with her arousal. The bed creaked slightly as she parted her legs more. Reaching deeper into her crotch, she spread her labia further apart and a faint odor rose to Warren's nostrils, already working overtime with the feminine smells in the apartment. This simply added to his own arousal, causing him to stiffen perceptively. Jan's breathing, already regular and steady, increased and came more as a huff and a puff rather than the steady half snore of sleep. Warren opened his mouth wide so Jan wouldn't hear how his own breathing was becoming ragged.

Ahhhhhhh! The liquid sounds, almost like the sound your tongue makes if you swish it around in your mouth, sucking lightly on your tongue, getting louder as you salivate. The slight sticky sound followed by an almost perceptible pop allowed Warren to see Jan's finger working between her labia, circling at the entrance to her vagina, then sliding up to her clitoris. Ohhhh, Jan's breath was becoming more ragged as she continued to stroke herself and Warren was absolutely fascinated to watch her masturbate!

The sound of the sheets sliding showed him how her arm shifted as she reached to pull at her nipples, letting him see how her chest was getting flushed and how erect and tight her nipples were. The sound of Jan's breathing became even more irregular then quieted as Warren watched her mouth open wide, trying to keep the noise of her exertions down. Warren's thighs were squeezing, stimulating him but he dared not reach to stroke himself for fear of letting Jan know he was watching her! Watching her bring herself to a slow but sharp climax. Ahhhh! a quick shake of the mattress then...a breath held for an impossible length of time that seemed to take eternity but lasted only a few seconds, to be released with a quiet shudder, shudder, then...quiet.

As Jan relaxed, coming down slowly from her orgasm, Warren risked his relation with her and rolled over to her side, draping his arm around her waist, just under her breasts. He could feel the sweat underneath. More than perspiration, this was animal sweat and he longed to lick it but settled against Jan, hoping beyond hope that she wouldn't reject him.

-Part 4-

Jan started just a bit when Warren reached around her. She was sure he had been asleep! The very idea of having a man in bed with her had been so arousing that she'd had to touch herself and then that only made matters worse! Jan thought and quickly realized that at some point, her hand had taken over for her mind and she'd been paying no attention to whether she woke Warren, no attention whatsoever! Maybe, she thought, I was really hoping he'd wake and make love to me. His warm hands, so sensitive and knowing, she just knew he'd know all the right places to touch.

"Did I wake you?" Jan asked timidly.

"Mmmmm, yes." Warren answered simply, sliding even tighter to Jan.

Jan could feel Warren's erect cock now, just touching her bottom and it felt so warm her whole mind focus was on that slight contact. She decided to risk her relationship with Warren and turned, facing him now. She kissed him. Lightly at first, noting how his fingertips started to dance over her cheeks, her forehead, down the side of her face, over her earlobes then, finally, to their lips brushing so softly together. His fingertips felt charged, like little brushes of electricity to set her on fire! Her skin tingled and she melted into his arms, hugging him as their kiss became much more passionate.

A soft moan escaped her lips as her hands caressed the strong muscles of his back, sliding lower to the waistband of his boxers. Jan hooked her thumbs into the waistband, signaling Warren to wiggle and shrug his way out of the confining shorts. Once naked, they entwined again, lips to lips and legs intertwined in an ages-old dance of arousal.

"Let me look at you, love" Warren whispered as he rolled Jan to her back.

He draped his leg over hers and, raising himself on one elbow, seemingly stared off into space as his fingers went to her face again. Warren was simply overcome with feelings as his fingers 'saw' the little cleft in her upper lip, delighted in the crinkles at the edge of her mouth and nose then watched as her eyelids softly closed to his searching touch. The firmness of Jan's jaw was clear to him as he traced her neck and the gentle curve to her shoulder. With a growing need, he 'looked' down further, marveling at the sensuous rise of the curves of her breasts and the inviting cleavage between them. Ahhh, he chuckled slightly, almost to himself, as he 'saw, the little bumps surrounding her engorged nipples.

Jan arched her back to Warren as his fingers crept to her nipple. and her lips parted as his head slowly slipped down her cheek, his mouth hot on her neck. His head turned as his fingers danced down her belly, circling to 'see' all of her charms and Jan couldn't help herself as she heard herself say "Oh, suck my nipple, Warren"!

And Warren, in awe of her beautiful shape already, used his heightened sense of touch, even in his lips, to 'see' the texture of her nipple, crinkled and tight. He loved the way her chest heaved up and down with her fast breathing! Warren's eyes turned as his fingers encountered the silky pubic hair, soft yet wirey; tangled, yet giving, as his fingers crept steadily lower. Warren's smell told him all he needed to see of Jan's arousal; she was wet from her masturbation and the odor gave a reddish tinge to the scene in his head. Oh, the warm, wet, slippery smooth lips of her vulva glistened in the soft moonlight coming in the window; he could 'see' the reflection of the wet lips shining through the overlaying pubic hair, 'see' how swollen they were!

Jan's senses were in high gear and she needed more than touch right now! Her vagina ached with an empty itch that she wanted to fill, to feel filled up.

"Ohh, I want you in me!" Jan blurted as she reached for his prick, hot and swollen in her hand. The slippery juices at the tip felt wonderful to Jan's palm and she couldn't wait any longer to feel it rub over her erect clitoris. Warren rolled on top of her and she didn't wait for him, she boldy reached between their bodies to guide him, first rubbing his cockhead between her lips to get it wet-ready. Without any guidance, Warren seemed to know how to raise up on his elbows a little, to tilt his pelvis so his erect cock slid easily into Jan.

"Ohhhhh, yes!" Jan hissed. "It feels so good!"

Now, they both had their 'eyes' closed as they moved together, building to a glorious climax quickly, intensely! Jan hugged Warren to her, reaching down to his buttocks to pull him tightly to her. She wrapped her legs around his back and clawed at his shoulders as he grunted, spurting deeply into her! Some of the hot semen oozed around his cock, now shrinking, and pooled on the sheets under Jan's ass in a small wet puddle. Warren.s lips were all over Jan's face, seemingly searching for a confirmation that Jan was really satisfied. She placed her fingertips against his, each hand opposed to the other, fingertip to fingertip.

With a happy flurry of finger movement, they 'smiled' at each other, letting their sight, as their hands, slowly fall to their sides.