Ms. Black and Mr. White

Story Info
Interracial encounter between coworkers.
3.3k words
4.16
8.8k
14
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer and Jayson are co-workers for a consulting firm in the New York Metro area. Jennifer is a projects manager and Jayson is her projects coordinator. They have worked together for about five years. Their relationship is cordial, professional and respectful.

Jennifer is from New Jersey, single and in her mid-40s. Jayson is from Long Island, in his mid-30s and also single. They are both moderately attractive and in good shape. Jennifer is an avid hiker and climber, and Jayson is into mountain biking.

Their co-workers jokingly refer to them as "Black girl and White guy" or "B&W". Ironically, Jennifer Anne Black is white and Jayson Devon White is black.

All has been normal between them, until last Saturday evening...

DRUNKEN SEXTING ERROR

On Thursday night Jennifer went out to dinner with her boyfriend, Kyle. He's in his late-20s and also a hiker and climber. They went back to his place afterwards and fell asleep following a vigorous sex-session. The next morning Jennifer is awakened by the notifications coming through on Kyle's smartphone. She gets out of bed to use the restroom and when she returns Kyle still snoring blissfully.

Another notification arrives and Jennifer glances at his phone and reads 3 messages.

"I'm so fucking wet right now"

"R U hard?"

"Call me when she's gone"

The senders' name is Melissa.

"What the fuck...?" Jennifer loud-whispers snatching up the phone. She types in his passcode (his birthday), which she had figured out weeks before, and opens the text messages. The thread with Melissa is very long, going back several months, and includes pictures and videos throughout.

She opens a few one of the newer picture files and recognizes the blonde 20-something as an assistant from his office, posing for several nude and suggestive selfies. Jennifer watches one of the videos, where the younger woman

masturbates, screaming out his Kyle's name at her climax. And in three of the older selfies, she is giving a blowjob. Jennifer recognizes the erect cock as Kyle's.

Without saying a word or even looking in his direction, she gathers her things, gets dressed and lets herself out. She leaves his phone on the kitchen counter along with a note that simply reads: "Not doing this - Fuck you!"

She calls in sick, goes back to her apartment and takes an extremely long, hot shower. She wants to wash any trace of him off of her.

Jennifer later calls her older sister, Maggie, and they spend several hours crying, laughing and agreeing how much of an asshole Kyle is. Throughout the day she receives multiple calls and texts from him that she ignores. She eventually cries herself to sleep on her couch.

On Saturday afternoon she meets up with her former college roommate and close friend, Cathy. They order Chinese food and finish 2 bottles of chardonnay, and spend the evening lambasting the texts and voicemails that Kyle has sent in the last 24 hours.

Cathy leaves just before 9 that evening.

Jennifer pours another glass of wine and scrolls through Kyle's numerous texts, all begging for her forgiveness.

"I was so fucking wrong! I really miss you" the last one reads.

"Go fug yourself, you az'hole...!" Jennifer drunkenly screams at the screen, and tosses her phone across the room where it safely bounces on the couch cushions. She downs the last of her wine and her head begins to swim.

She stumbles over to and curls up in her oversized wingback chair. When she closes her eyes, she immediately sees images of Kyle's cock in the young office assistant's hand and mouth, and Melissa masturbating for him.

"Kyle, I'm so fucking wet for you..." the young girl squealed.

No matter how hard she tries, Jennifer can't shake the images and thoughts that her (now ex-) boyfriend was fucking someone else, or more importantly, wasn't fucking her. Two nights before she was falling asleep exhausted from sex, but tonight Jennifer is drunk, angry, horny and alone on a Saturday night.

Through the fog of wine she decides that she needs to do something about that.

Crawling out of the chair, she stands and frantically strips down to her bra and panties. She finds her phone on the couch and stumbles to the bathroom. Jennifer props the phone on the counter, adjusts the camera app and presses record.

Staring directly into the camera she traces her fingers slowly along the lace of her bra and panties.

"You miz me...?" she slurs, releasing the clasp and slipping the straps over her shoulders, exposing her B-Cup breasts. She pinches and pulls at her nipples until each is erect and puffy.

"You miz this...?" she continues, this time sliding a hand into the front of her lacey, black panties. "This pussy....these titz....?"

Pressed against the wall at her back, Jennifer stares into her phone-camera and masturbates. It takes her only 3-minutes to reach a screaming, shuddering climax.

She shakily reaches for her phone and ends the recording, fumbles through her contacts, attaches her video file and hits send.

She eventually stumbles to her room and flops across the middle of the bed.

"Fuckin' az'hole..." she mumbles as she drifts off.

OOPS! WRONG GUY

Across town, Jayson is arriving at his condo. He has spent the entire day helping his cousin, David and his wife, move into their new place in Hoboken.

It is now 9:32. Jayson is sweaty, tired and sore. His plans for the rest of the evening includes a hot shower, a cold beer and his bed.

His phone vibrates in the pouch of his hoodie. He looks and sees a message from Jennifer with a file attached. Jayson is in no mood at that moment to deal with anything related to work, so he leaves his phone on the coffee table while he enacts his plan. He strips, takes a long, hot shower and finishes one beer, and has started a second as he heads towards his room.

"Phone..." he realizes, stopping in the doorway and returning to the living room.

He is only a few steps away from his bed as the video from Jennifer begins to play.

"What the fu...?" he stammers, spilling a little beer on the floor.

The camera frames her from head to toe. She appears to be in her bathroom, the lights are on and her back is pressed against the white-tile wall. Jennifer is wearing a black lace bra and panties.

The expression on her face is intense. She says something that he can't quite make out so he increases the volume, still unable to hear her clearly. Jayson gets the impression that maybe she has been drinking.

She touches her breasts and removes her bra. Her breasts look incredible!

Now she is playing with her nipples.

"Fuuck..." Jayson moans. His cock is already semi-hard under the power-blue, baller-shorts he sleeps in.

Jennifer's back is pressed against the wall, her legs are spread and the muscles in her amazing thighs, calves and feet are flexed. Her waist-length, dark-brown hair is bunched against the wall with strands falling over her shoulders. One hand is frantic in her black lace panties as the other fondles and pinches her nipples and breasts. She bites down on her lower lip, moaning aloud and saying things Jayson still can't make out. She continues like this until she climaxes and stops the recording.

He is fully erect by the time the video ends. Jayson puts down his phone, drains the beer and opens the file on his tablet, feeling extra grateful that he'd splurged on the 14" model.

He formats the file to full-screen and slows the speed so the roughly 3-minute file lasts almost 4. He watches it two more times, jerking himself off into a towel on the last play, before finally giving in to the soreness and exhaustion.

Jayson wakes up the next morning and immediately reaches for his phone, half expecting that Jennifer would have actually sent a second file. He's disappointed, but is at least glad to see that this wasn't something that he had dreamed.

It's real -- his co-worker/boss sent him a video of herself masturbating. He feels himself getting hard again, and picks up his tablet and starts the video again while walking to the kitchen to make breakfast.

"Why would she send this to me...?" he asks himself as he sips a second cup of coffee. Beyond the occasional glance or compliment, there hasn't really been anything between them, no "spark". He thinks Jennifer is attractive, but he feels that way about several women at his office.

He opens the video again, this time actually scrutinizing and analyzing it, and realizes that she does appear to be intoxicated.

"This wasn't meant for me -- this was a drunk sext for someone else." Jayson finally concludes.

He actually feels slightly embarrassed that he'd watched it, but not embarrassed enough to delete it. Jayson encrypts and saves file, all the while wondering what to do next.

"Once she sobers up, she'll probably realize what she did."

Jayson decides to potentially diffuse the situation with a simple text reply: "Hi?"

OMG!

It's almost noon when Jennifer wakes up to a dry, pounding hangover. She finally crawls out of bed, showers, and makes coffee. The caffeine helps her to recall her actions of the night before.

Jennifer checks her phone. There are no new messages or calls from Kyle -- the last one being the "miss you" text. She's disappointed. She was so certain that the video would have gotten a reaction. Maybe even motivated him to come over for potential "try to make up" sex.

She checks to make certain it was sent.

"OH MY FUCKIN' GOD...!" she gasps, reacting to Jayson's reply to the file -- her MASTURBATION VIDEO -- that she has sent to him by mistake.

Her heart is racing, she feels sick. What was she going to do now? How can she fix this? What could Jayson possibly be thinking of her?

She re-reads his reply ("Hi?").

Obviously he's confused, probably shocked.

"Jayson is a cool guy....he probably knows it was a mistake..." she reasons.

She composes and sends a reply.

"Jay -- I am so, so sorry. This was a mistake -- not meant for you. Need to explain."

They agree to meet at a coffee shop near their office. Jennifer sits nervously bouncing her leg in a booth at the rear of the shop when he arrives.

"Hi..." she smiles sheepishly.

"You good?" Jayson asks sitting next to her.

"Been better." She replies.

The waitress comes over and takes their order. Jennifer then proceeds to tell him the whole story.

"Wine and texting don't mix well." Jayson jokes when she's finished.

"No, not really." Jennifer blushes.

Jayson smiles, at her reaction. Jennifer is usually a very "in control" person. He is thinking about how amazing her breasts looked; he feels himself getting aroused.

"Although, I must say," he adds to break the silence. "You missed your 'calling', Ms. Black. You definitely have an 'on camera presence'..."

She smiles and rolls her eyes.

"No, I'm serious" he continues. "After the 4th or 5th viewing I was hooked."

"How many times did you watch it...?" she gasps, lightly punching his shoulder.

"Including this morning?" he pauses. "Maybe 12 or 13."

She punches him again, a little harder this time, and they laugh as the waitress returns with their drinks.

"So, do you plan on actually sending it to him?" Jayson asks.

Jennifer thinks about it for a few seconds.

"Nah..." she answers and smiles. "Too good for him!"

Jayson raises his latte in agreement. Jennifer laughs and does the same. They spend the rest of the afternoon making jokes and drinking lattes.

The nature of their relationship begins to change after that.

CLOSING THE DEAL

Two months later, upper management of their firm schedules a party to celebrate the successful completion of a project for a big client. The client is especially pleased with Jennifer and Jayson's work and agrees to contract them for future projects.

The celebration is held at the firm's corporate complex in suburban Connecticut. There's catered food, an open bar and a DJ.

After 2 hours of dancing and drinking, all of the 100+ attendees are having a great time. Jennifer and Jayson are toasting one another (again) at the bar.

"To the best Boss I've ever had...and probably ever will have...!" Jayson exclaims raising his shot glass.

"...how many of your bosses have you 'had'...?" Jennifer jokes after downing her shot.

Jayson laughs without an immediate reply.

"If more of them had sent me sex videos..." he finally answers, "I might have put in more effort!"

She playfully pokes him in the ribs.

"You're never gonna let me live that down are you...?" she says.

"Nope." He smiles. "Seared into my mind forever...!"

The music changes and several more people crowd an already packed dancefloor.

"Omigod -- I love this song...!" Jennifer announces. She instinctively grabs Jayson's arm and pulls him into the crowd.

"Guess this means we're dancin'..." Jayson laughs to himself trailing along.

They laugh and dance very closely. Jayson is an exceptional dancer and takes the lead, pulling her even closer and guiding her moves. Unaccustomed to NOT be in-charge, Jennifer finds his approach to be a turn-on, allowing him to turn, twist and hold her as he pleases. The dance moves become progressively more suggestive -- grinding, humping, even spanking.

By the third song, they are both sweaty and horny. Jayson and Jennifer are face-to-face -- her skirt is hiked a few inches as she humps his thigh. She can feel his hard-on against her hip.

"He so fuckin' wants me...!" Jennifer thinks to herself as he spins her around.

She can now feel his stiff member grinding against her ass and lower back. Jayson has one arm firmly wrapped around her waist, his hand is teasing the area just below her belly.

He nuzzles the back of her neck and behind her ear. She tilts her head slightly and kisses him, before they face each other and begin to make out. Their co-workers and associates barely notice, most are too involved in their own hook-ups to care.

Jennifer is the first to break their kiss and lead him to a corner, where they continue to neck and grope each other.

"Do you want me, Mr. White...?" Jennifer hisses into his ear.

"Hell yeah! I fuckin' want you, Ms. Black..." he returns.

She kisses him again before leading him out of the cavernous ballroom area. They enter a stairway and walk up 2 flights, stopping every few seconds to kiss and fondle. Along the way they pass other employees of the firm, some are involved in make out sessions of their own. One or two even attempt to start conversations but are ignored or blown off.

They reach the executive floor, and Jennifer gains access to a suite reserved for managers. They enter a spacious, dimly lit, expensively furnished executive lounge. There is a fire-place, fully stocked bar, floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the complex pond, and several couches and plush chairs.

There are also 3 other couples already in the suite; all are too engaged to notice them. Jennifer leads him to the most secluded area on the far side of the room.

She pushes him down onto an expensive, leather chaise lounge and climbs on top of him. They continue their embrace as she runs her hands over his chest and begins unbuttoning his shirt. Jayson immediately finishes the task and she raises his t-shirt, hungrily applying her tongue to his abs and nipples.

"Oh, fuck yes...!" Jayson hisses, pulling off his shirt.

Jennifer sinks onto the floor between his knees and fumbles with his belt and zipper, before Jayson again lends his assistance. Soon his pants and shorts are bunched around his ankles.

"Please don't cum yet...please don't cum...!" he mumbles to himself as she takes his cock into her hands.

Jennifer strokes him a few times and then playfully licks him from base to tip as if he was a piece of candy. Jayson clenches and trembles and moans in reaction.

"You're trying not to cum, aren't you...?" she smiles. She guesses that he's probably had a raging hard-on for nearly an hour.

He can only nod.

"Good luck with that..." she says before taking him fully into her mouth. Jennifer has always prided herself on being able to give "the best fucking blowjob ever". None of her previous lovers could deny her claim or last very long.

Jayson is no exception.

"Oh shit..." he exclaims, clawing at the cushions as the spasm works its way through his balls and up his spine.

Jennifer tightens her grip on his thigh and relaxes her jaw, taking him to the top of her throat as he releases three long, hot spurts of cum. She continues to slowly pump him until his cock begins to soften.

"You OK, Mr. White...?" she smiles, wiping a small drop of jism from the corner of her mouth. Jayson has collapsed into the chaise, trying his best to catch his breathe.

"You're not done yet, sir..." Jennifer announces rising and undressing.

Jayson lifts himself up onto his elbows just as Jennifer is standing a few feet in front of him, wearing only her black lace panties.

"Look familiar..?" she asks. In a replay of her masturbation video, she leans against the nearby wall at her back, one hand busy in the front of her panties while the other plays with her nipples.

Jayson smiles. He frees himself from his clothes and stands a few inches in front of her, slowly stroking his cock. Neither says a word for several minutes as they masturbate and watch each other.

"Lose the panties..." Jayson tells her, and she quickly pulls them down and kicks them aside.

Her pussy is neatly shaved and glistening.

Jennifer moans aloud -- she's getting close.

"Stop..." he tells her. "Let me do that."

Jayson is quickly on his knees with his face buried in her crotch. Jennifer places her hand on the back of his head while continuing to tease her nipples.

"Yes...eat my pussy, baby...I need it so bad..." she moans as he masterfully licks and sucks her clit.

He raises one of her legs over his shoulder, spreading her wider. His tongue can now fully enter her, as he slips two fingers into her and presses a third against her anus. The sensations are all that is needed to send her over the edge.

"Fuck yes...!" Jennifer cries out allowing her climax to overcome her. This draws a cheer from one of the couples on the other side of the room.

Jennifer's legs are unsteady so Jayson helps her over to the chaise.

"I need you..." she pleads, laying on her back with arms stretched to him. "I want you inside me."

Jayson happily obliges, and slowly guides himself into her wet, tight, hungry cunt. Jennifer continues to have several "mini-orgasms" as they fuck.

And fuck....and fuck....and fuck.

By the time they are done, they have an audience. The other couples sharing the suite have come closer to watch.

"You guys are so fuckin' hot...!" compliments Andrea, the secretary for their department. She's standing just a few feet away, wearing only her blouse and sipping a cocktail.

"Thanks..." they reply smiling. Both are still entangled, too sore to move.

"Let me know if yous ever wanna add a 3rd..." Andrea whispers leaning in closer and tracing her fingers lightly along Jayson's thigh.

"I'll let you make that call..." Jayson mumbles to Jennifer.

Jennifer smiles at Jayson, rises and walks over to Andrea. The two of them have a brief private conversation. She returns to Jayson and starts the process of finding her clothes.

"What did you say to her?" he finally asks as he's buttoning his shirt.

She only smiles.