The Blindfold

Story Info
Sharing a loving wife.
984 words
3.88
29.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Blindfold:

Their lust filled plans had gone on once a week for several weeks now. Just as before she was prepped and left in the bedroom. Blindfolded with anticipation of impending orgasmic exploration. This time her arms are spread and tied to each side of the headboard basically pinning her on her back. The music low and the room warm enough to relax her as she lay completely naked, her nipples stiffen all the same. She's completely smooth and hairless over every delicate inch of her trembling curves. A slight glistening from between her thighs. A well trained kitten, ready for its treat.

The sounds of a person entering the room quickly stir her heartbeat. The bed ever slightly moves with this approaching body heat from another. It straddles her as this person is climbing up her. Now poised just above her face, her mouth waters as she readies herself for a delicious piece of manhood to meet her lips.... but it waits. She's dying with desire wanting it. Wondering which man she devours first. The heat is close enough that she can feel it on her face. She opens her mouth, edging out her tongue. And with a confusing surprise her mouth is filled with the softest and wettest folds of an intoxicating pussy. She wildly laps at this new comers pussy without flinching. Sucking gently at her clit and thrusting her tongue around to explore this wonderful prize. Who is this?! She asked herself, never having truly been with another woman before. The friend that has been so elegantly helping to please her the last few weeks must have brought his wife to join. His wife was toned and beautiful blonde. She could tell this must be her just from the smooth strong legs that were now clinching her face. She was making this sexy blonde cum all down her face as she couldn't help but drink down her intoxication. Then she heard a couple of moans from the side of the room. The men were watching the whole show. No doubt they were fully hard now and ready to join the activities....

The girl removed herself from her face and slid down her body to return the lovely favor on her now soaking wet cunt. She still had pussy juices down both of her cheeks. That's when the men made themselves know. On each side of her face she felt a rigid cock slide up through the pussy wetness left from the friends wife. She then had two demanding dicks touching each corner of her mouth. She gladly opened up and welcomed as much of both pulsing cocks into her mouth. She would suck one then the other. All while stroking and cupping the heavy balls of each. One the backed away leaving her focus to slurping lustfully on one nice hard dick which she can instantly recognize as the friend. His head is slightly more bulbous than her mans dick has. Then the moans of the other wife give way to deep slapping sounds. Her man is driving the other girl doggy as she eats her pussy. Now she's starting to cum as she feels every pump the girl is getting while she sucks her pussy into orgasm.

Her hands are then untied from the corners of the bed, tied together like handcuffs, and then secured to the middle of the headboard. Just enough slack that she can twist onto her back or belly. One man lays down and pulls her on top to straddle his bouncing cock. She remembers what's about to happen now and almost cums again at the thought. Another man is immediately behind her pressing his head against her right little asshole waiting for her to relax so he can slide in. Then other girl then sits onto the face of the man laying down. The girls face each other now as they are both riding the same man. The other girl grabs the back of her head and pulls her in for a passionate kiss. The flavors of their pussies intermingle with their tongue. She relaxes from the lustful hypnosis and it welcomes the hard cock at her ass all the way into her with one swift thrust. She whimpers into the other girls mouth and bites her lip. Lost in a hurricane of pleasure she can no longer tell whose dick is in where. And she doesn't care. Thrusting, pumping, moaning, grinding....

She wants to cum violently now and isn't going to hold it back. Spasms rock her body as she pulls away from the kiss to moan and breathe loudly. Then man plowing deeply into her pussy is grunting and gripping her hips to pull her hard against him. He then unleashed his hot seed into her. She can feel every spurt of the warm load filling her pussy. He slowly slides out of her. The man fucking her bottom lays her onto her side continuing to fuck her tight little asshole as he holds one of her legs up. The other girl then jumps down and starts devouring her swollen fresh fucked pussy that is still full of hot semen. Fuck! She is cleaning her pussy wonderfully, right into a 3rd cum! He starts driving faster and deeper into her ass. His cock swells bigger than ever. She feels his impending cumload. He also grabs her hips. Drives his throbbing dick as deep as it's ever been and fills her beautifully shaped bottom with every ounce his heaving balls could produce. He stayed inside her until he slide out of her naturally as his hard on subsided.

She's untied. Removes her blindfold. She sees their friends wife who has also been blindfolded the whole time. Behind deeply kissing her as she helps her remove her blindfold. "I think once a week just isn't going to be enough anymore gentlemen, and lady;)"