The Blizzard Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sight was too much for me. I unloaded everything I had deep into my wife's pussy, and she groaned at the feeling. My vision went blurry, but I didn't close my eyes, wanting to take in every moment of this experience.

Autumn collapsed onto Liz's shoulder, and was peppering the girl's neck with light kisses, which made Liz giggle. I slowly pulled out of my wife, and she laid down with one leg hooked over Liz's. She still had her head on Liz's shoulder, and her hand lazily made circles on Liz's stomach. The only sounds were our breathing, which was slowing down, and the occasional giggle from Liz or Autumn as their fingertips grazed each other.

I laid down on Liz's other side, and looked into my wife's eyes. She smiled, and I could see only happiness there.

"How often do you guys do this?" Liz asked quietly.

"Never. You're the first," Autumn said. Liz perked up and smiled at that. I don't think she wanted to be the latest in a long string of affairs. "I've always fantasized about sharing someone with Oliver, but we never pursued it. And I'm sure a threesome with two beautiful women has been a fantasy of his as soon as he was old enough to have fantasies."

"Definitely," I answered. I pulled the covers up over the three of us. "I think it's most mens' fantasy, but I never thought it would happen. I'm very glad it did. It was really fucking amazing." They both mumbled agreement, and I could tell they'd be sleeping in just a few seconds. They looked so beautiful cuddled together in the bed, and after getting my fill of the sight I turned off the bedside lamp and easily fell asleep myself.

12