The Blizzard Ch. 02

Story Info
Couple continues to entertain neighbor's daughter.
5.9k words
4.75
34.8k
44

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up the next morning to light creeping around the bedroom curtains. There was a mass of blonde hair in my face, and an ass pushed into my crotch, which was one of my favorite ways to wake up. My hand was on Liz's stomach, and I resisted the urge to slide it up to her full round breast. I could hear the shower running, so I let Liz sleep and quietly got out of bed.

The bathroom was full of steam, but I could see Autumn standing in the walk-in shower, soaping up her body. My cock got harder with every step towards her.

"Good morning," I growled, and slid my hands around her from behind. I took the soap from her hand and took over washing her tits. She hummed with pleasure and put her hands flat against the tile. She pushed her ass back into me, and my cock ground against her. I rubbed my thumbs over her nipples, and she groaned.

"I want you inside me," Autumn said, and she reached back to stroke me. She pulled away enough to line me up where she wanted me, and rubbed the head against her wet pussy a few times before pushing herself back. My cock slid in slowly, and it felt as amazing as ever.

"Yes, baby. Fill me up," she said as I bottomed out inside her. Instead of pumping into her, I held her in place with one hand and grabbed the soap from the shelf with the other. I slowly washed every part of her body that I could reach while she squirmed on my cock. "You're such a fucking tease," Autumn said, trying to rock forward and back, but I held her tight. I knew the teasing and the anticipation were the best kind of torture to her.

"There," I said, putting the soap on the shelf. "Now you're nice and clean. Are you ready to get fucked?"

"Yes," she moaned. I slid my hand between her legs and leaned forward until my lips were just below her ear.

"Beg," I whispered, and she knew exactly what I wanted.

"Please, Ollie. Please fuck me. Fill me up. I need your hard cock to fuck me hard. Take me and use me." She cried out when I smacked her ass, and she ground into me harder and kept begging. "More, Ollie. Please. Again." I smacked her other cheek, and slowly pulled out of her, almost all the way, before slamming into her again. I fucked her hard, and I had to hold her up as her legs started to give out under her. Her hands were still flat on the tile, and her head hung down, water dripping from her curtain of dark hair. In between moans of pleasure she continued to beg for me to do it harder.

My left hand played with her clit, and the other rubbed her gorgeous ass and dug into her hips and waist to pull her tighter as I pistoned in and out of her. Her moans turned into a loud cry, and she pushed back hard against me. I held onto her tight as her orgasm rocked through her and her legs threatened to give out again. Her pussy spasmed around me, and I pulled out just enough to slam into her one more time as my balls tightened and I erupted inside her.

Autumn pulled her hair out of her face as she looked back at me with a satisfied smile. "Thanks, baby, that was great."

"That did look pretty great," said a voice behind us, and we both turned and saw Liz standing in the doorway. She was still naked, and had her hand between her legs, playing with herself. "Do you think I can get a taste of you, Autumn?"

"Of course, honey. Come on in," Autumn answered. Liz stepped into the shower as I pulled out of Autumn. Autumn collapsed onto the shower bench with her ass on the edge, her legs spread, and her head back on the wet tile. Liz wasted no time dropping to her knees and licking her way up Autumn's inner thigh, catching some of the cum that had dripped out. Autumn let out a low moan as Liz's tongue licked her slit from bottom to top.

I sat down next to Autumn and softly caressed her breasts and played with her nipples. I let the water cascade down me, and watched in fascination as Liz's tongue plunged into my wife's pussy, trying to get as much of our combined fluids as she could. She stuck first one, then two fingers inside, then took them out and licked them clean.

"You both taste so fucking good," Liz said. "I don't think I could ever get enough." She flicked her tongue at Autumn's clit, and Autumn groaned. Liz locked her lips onto Autumn's clit, and Autumn reached down into Liz's wet hair and grabbed the back of her head. She thrust her hips up, and pulled Liz's head down, trying to fuck her mouth. I would have done the same thing if my dick was in Liz's mouth.

"Liz, I'm sure you taste just as good. Later I'd like Autumn to sit on your face while I lick your pussy until you come on my tongue. How does that sound?"

"Uh-huh," Liz replied without breaking contact. The sight of my wife writhing on Liz's mouth was getting me hard again, and Liz's pussy was calling me. I knelt behind her and rubbed the head of my cock on her lips a few times, She groaned as I pushed myself into her. I fucked her with slow and steady strokes, trying not to disrupt the rhythm of her tongue on Autumn's clit.

"Don't stop, almost there," Autumn said, grinding herself against Liz's face. "That's it, right there. Good girl. Oh, fuck!" Autumn cried out as her orgasm tore through her. She let go of Liz's head to grip the bench, and Liz slowed her motions to a gentle lick, until Autumn's entire body relaxed in post-orgasmic pleasure. Liz stopped licking completely and laid her head down on Autumn's thigh, and Autumn lovingly stroked her cheek as I continued to fuck her. I picked up the speed a little, but not much. I knew I'd be able to last a while if I wanted, since I just came, and I was really enjoying the feel of Liz's tight young pussy.

When Autumn recovered enough to move, she slid down the bench onto the floor in front of Liz. She kissed Liz gently on the lips and grabbed her tits with both hands. She groped and massaged Liz's breasts and pinched her nipples.

"Ollie, will you..." Liz hesitated, and I slowed down.

"Will I what? Anything you want, don't be afraid to ask."

"I want you to come all over my back," she said, almost too quiet to hear.

"You want me to come on your back, like a dirty little whore?" I asked with a smile.

"Yes," she moaned, and pushed back against me.

"You're such a good little girl," Autumn said as she kissed Liz's neck. "But you want to be a bad girl, don't you?"

"Uh-huh. Yes. Yes," she cried as Autumn moved her hand between Liz's legs. Her other hand still tweaked Autumn's nipple, and mauled her breast. Autumn was pushing back against me with every stroke, and she increased the speed.

"You are a bad girl. You came here specifically to seduce me and my husband, didn't you? And now you're in our shower, on your knees like a slut, letting him fuck your tight little cunt with his big cock. You'd let us do whatever we want to you, wouldn't you?"

"Yes, anything. You can do anything you want. Yes. Yes. Yes." She dragged out the last word as her body spasmed in climax. "Do it. Come on me. Use me. I'm your dirty little whore."

I pulled out at the last second and erupted all over her back. The first rope reached almost to her hair, which was all falling forward over her shoulders. I rubbed my cock between her ass cheeks as I covered her back in a liberal coating of cum. I ran my hands along her ass and legs, savoring the feel of her wet skin as I rode the last bits of pleasure from my orgasm.

Autumn's arms wrapped around Liz's neck, and she kissed her gently on the lips.

"There's two more things to cross off from my sex fantasy list. Shower sex and a big cock coming all over my back," Liz said as we all stood up.

"Anything else we can help you check off?" Autumn said as she grabbed the soap.

"Maybe..." Liz said. Autumn and I washed Liz, and I shampooed her golden hair. Once we were all clean, we turned off the water and took turns drying each other off. Autumn gave Liz some casual clothes to wear, and it was almost as sexy to watch her dress as it is to watch her undress. When I was dressed I left them combing each other's hair, and went downstairs to start breakfast.

I put on the coffee and grabbed a few things for an egg skillet. We had some green pepper and onion from taco night, so I cut up a potato and threw it all in a cast iron skillet to cook. Autumn usually ate a light breakfast, but I had a feeling we might need some extra calories after our activities last night and this morning, especially if Liz decided to stick around today. The power had come back on sometime overnight, so there was no reason for her to stay, but obviously I hoped she would.

They came downstairs giggling about something, and poured themselves coffee as I finished breakfast.

"Liz, the power is back on. I understand if you want to go back home, but you're welcome to stay here if you want," I said, and my wife smirked.

"You just want her to stay so you can keep having sex with her," Autumn said.

"Yes, definitely," I said with no shame. "And so do you, my love. Don't deny it. I don't think there's anything hotter than seeing the two of you make out and feel each other up. Liz, I hope you're not weirded out by a couple of horny old people."

"You're not that old," Liz answered. "What are you, thirty?" We nodded. "Not weirded out at all. You two have turned me on for years, and this has been amazing. I'd love to stay here. My parents will be gone until tomorrow night, so even though I wanted to study in a quiet house, I'd rather stay here with you. But I do need to get some studying done. Would that be ok? I don't want to get in the way of your plans."

"My plans were to sit on the couch under a blanket and read a book all morning," Autumn said.

"Me too," I agreed. "You won't disturb us at all, and it'll still be quiet for you. I can walk over to your house with you after breakfast and help you get anything you need. We're still supposed to get another inch or two this morning, so I'll wait until this afternoon to clear out the driveway, and I'll take care of your parents' driveway too."

"Thank you so much," Liz said, and threw her arms around me. "I'll pay you back, I promise."

"I know you will," I said, sliding my hands down to her bubble butt. "Good girl," I said, and dropped a kiss on her head. "Now go sit down. Breakfast is ready." I slapped her ass playfully, and she giggled and sat down at the table next to Autumn.

When we were done eating, the girls cleaned up since I'd made breakfast, and I could hear them whispering and giggling in the kitchen. I wondered what they were talking about, but Liz snuck a few glances at me, so I assumed it was something good that I'd find out later. I was content to relax with my coffee and read the news on my laptop.

Once everything was cleaned up, Liz and I got bundled up in our winter gear to go get her stuff.

"Have fun. Take your time," Autumn said, giving me a wink.

"Ok, we will," I said, wondering what Liz had planned. Any thoughts of sex were ripped out of my head when I stepped outside into the wind howling in my ears and the snow flying in my face.

We trudged through the snow to her house, and gathered her stuff. She just had a backpack and a duffel bag, so it wasn't much. When we had it all ready by the front door, Liz said she had to grab something from her bedroom. She was gone for a few minutes when I heard her voice from upstairs.

"Ollie, will you come up here?"

I found my way upstairs to a door with her name on it, and pushed it open. It was a typical teenager's room, with a few band posters on the wall, a travel poster of Tuscany, and photos of her and her friends having fun. Liz was laying in a twin bed, covered to her chin by a purple comforter, looking at me with wide eyes.

"Mr. Grant! What are you doing here!" I was confused for a second, but she continued. "You shouldn't be here, in my room. Especially not when I'm all alone in the house, naked in my bed." That was what she was whispering about with Autumn. I gave Liz a wicked smile.

"No, Elizabeth, this is exactly where I should be. You're a naughty girl, and you need to be punished." I slowly unbuckled my belt and took it off, and started unbuttoning my shirt.

"No, I'm a good girl. I'd never do anything wrong," she said.

"I don't believe you. You've been prancing around in those sexy little skirts, showing off your hot body, trying to get my attention. And now you have it." I pulled off my shirt and unbuttoned my jeans.

"No, I haven't. Now you need to go before my parents come home."

"Your parents will be gone for hours, Elizabeth. No one is coming to save you. You're stuck here, with me. I've been watching you big tits bounce around, and it's making me hard. Now I'm going to take what I want, and there's no one to stop me." I pulled off my jeans and underwear, and advanced on her little bed.

"No, Mr. Grant, you can't. I'm a virgin. I don't know anything about what you want."

"Don't worry, you will," I said, and slipped into her bed. She pushed herself up against the wall, but I pulled her into me, and rolled on top of her. She was completely naked, and she immediately bent her knees to pull me between her legs.

"No, Mr. Grant. Please don't take me against my will," she said, and playfully pushed against me. She couldn't stop the little smile on her lips, or the lust in her eyes as I rubbed my hard cock against the outside of her pussy. I grabbed her hands in one of mine, and pushed her hands over her head.

"If you fight me, I might have to tie you up, and leave you for whoever wants to have their way with you."

"Oh, God," she said, pushing her hips up into me. "Please don't tie me up. Especially not with the belt from that robe right there. The white one hanging from the bedpost." I laughed as I sat up and grabbed the bathrobe and slipped the belt from the loops. She held her hands together as I tied them, and tied the other end to a rail in her headboard.

"Now you're helpless. I could ravage you in so many ways. I could just keep you tied up for hours, and do whatever I want to you, and you can't stop me." I was straddling her chest as I tested the rope, and my cock was resting between her breasts.

"Please Mr. Grant, don't take me against my will in my childhood bedroom. In the bed I used to lay in and fantasize about some of my neighbors."

"Which neighbors?"

"I'll never tell." I pulled her head up, and pushed my cock up between her big tits until the head parted her lips. She immediately started sucking enthusiastically.

"Which neighbors?" I said sternly, and pinched her nipple. Hard. She moaned around my cock, and sucked harder. I knew that couldn't be comfortable, and her mouth was very eager, and the idea of fucking her in her childhood bedroom really turned me on. I wanted to play some more, and I didn't want to come in her mouth. At least not this time. I slid down her body until I was kneeling between her legs, and my cock was resting on the outer folds of her pussy.

"Which neighbors did you fantasize about, little girl?" I ran my fingers along her inner thigh, teasing, while I gently rocked my hips back and forth. "Did you fantasize about me?" I spanked her ass, just as I had done to Autumn in the shower, and a shiver ran through her.

"Holy fuck, Ollie. Do that again," she said with a grin, so I slapped the other cheek. "Please don't spank me like a naughty girl. I'm a good girl." I struck her a few more times, and she tightened her legs around my sides like she was trying to pull me closer, and she struggled against the bonds tying her hands.

"Ok," she cried. "I'll tell you. It was you. And Mrs. Grant. I fantasized about you. Just please don't stick your giant cock inside me. It's too big, it'll never fit."

"It'll fit," I said as I positioned myself right at her entrance.

"No, it'll hurt."

"It's a good kind of pain. You'll take it, and you'll like it." I pushed myself in slightly, and she bit her lip. As I slid in inch by inch, she wrapped her legs around me, and moaned my name.

"Oh, Mr. Grant, it's too big. It's so wrong. It's so naughty." She writhed under me as I fucked her, and I itched to untie her hands, so I could feel her touching me. But I hadn't tied her tight, so she could slip her hands out if she wanted.

"How long have you fantasized about us, naughty girl?" I asked, and I lightly spanked her again.

"My parents' Fourth of July pool party, four years ago," she said between gasps. "You were wearing black swim trunks, and I was sitting on the steps of the pool. Oh, fuck, faster. I could see the outline of your cock when you stepped out of the pool. You walked over to Mrs. Grant and stood behind her. She was wearing a red bikini, and her tits looked amazing. You wrapped your arms around her, and I saw your dick twitch. I saw your thumbs rub against the underside of her boobs, and she smiled at you. Or smirked at you. It was so sexy." I remembered that day, and I definitely remembered that red bikini. I could feel myself getting closer, but having orgasmed several times in the last 24 hours definitely helped my stamina.

"Did you imagine it was you I was rubbing up against? That my hands were feeling up your tits?"

"Yes. Fuck, yes. But also that I was rubbing up against her. I wanted to feel her ass against me, and I wanted my hands on her tits. Oh, fuck, Mr. Grant, you feel so good."

"I knew you'd like it, naughty girl."

"Please don't come inside me. I'm a virgin, and not on the pill." I stopped at that, and she cried out. "No, Ollie, don't stop. I'm on the pill, I promise. It's just part of the fantasy."

"Jesus, Liz, don't scare me like that," I said, and spanked her one last time. Her giggle turned into a groan as I fucked her harder. With each thrust she inched closer to the headboard, until she arched her back and cried out with pleasure as her orgasm ripped through her. Her legs tightened around me, and I felt my own orgasm building and building until I couldn't hold back any more. I held her tight as my cock pulsed inside her, and we breathed hard against each other.

She easily slipped her hands out of the belt, and we rolled to our sides, my back to the wall. She turned away from me, and spooned into me.

"Thank you, Mr. Grant," she said, and giggled.

"Thank you, Elizabeth. You are a naughty girl, aren't you?"

"Sometimes," she said, sighing. "I'd really like to stay like this, and maybe fall asleep, but I really need to get some studying done." We disentagled ourselves and got dressed, and made our way back to my house, where Autumn was reading a book on the couch. She raised her eyebrows at us, and Liz collapsed on the couch next to her.

"How was it?" Autumn asked.

"So, so fucking good. Fantasy come true. Thank you so much for letting me borrow your husband."

"Of course, any time," Autumn said, and it was my turn to raise my eyebrows at her. Any time? It felt like the impromptu threesome last night was turning into something else, but I wasn't sure what.

Liz spent the rest of the morning studying, and Autumn and I curled up on the couch. The fire was burning in the fireplace, and both of us were engrossed in good books. At noon we made sandwiches for lunch, and Autumn took a break to eat with us and talk about school. She told us about majoring in kinesiology, and her desire to learn about the human body and be a physical therapist. She told us about some of her classes, and living in the dorms, and some of the friends she made there. She told us about her favorite music and movies, and we told her ours. She picked on us for being old and crusty, and we picked on her for being young and impressionable. She was smart and funny. We got to know each other, and gave each other shit, and I laughed more than I had in a long time.

I hadn't seen Liz since she was in high school, and this Liz was nothing like the buttoned-up, conservative porcelain doll I remembered. We'd known each other for years, but I couldn't remember a single time that I'd talked to her without her parents around. They were nice and friendly, but they were about fifteen years older than us, and ran in a different crowd than we did. We had friends over for a campfire, or went to movies, or out for burgers. They went sailing, or played golf, or went to their club. Their little Elizabeth had fit in perfectly with their friends. It seemed college had changed her, and I wondered what happened.

12