The Blizzard Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a long lunch, Liz went back to studying, and I bundled up again and went outside to clear the driveways. When I finish both ours and Liz's, and clear off her car, I head back inside. Autumn and Liz are sitting at the kitchen table, and Autumn has a stack of flashcards in front of her. From the names they're throwing out, it's obviously an art history class.

"Monet?" Liz asked, and Autumn shook her head.

"Manet. And what's the title?"

"The bar at something-something?"

"A Bar at the Folies-Bergère."

"I'm never going to get these."

"You will. You've gotten a lot of them. You just need to concentrate."

I walked up behind Liz and put my hands on her shoulders. She'd been working hard, and she was tense. I rubbed her shoulders for a minute while they kept running through cards, and her shoulders relaxed. Then she got stuck on a Cezanne, and she was tense again.

"You need motivation," I said.

"What did you have in mind?" Autumn said with a smirk.

"She seems stressed out. If she gets them all right I'm thinking she gets a full body massage."

"Oh my God, yes. Please say yes, Autumn," Liz begged, and Autumn laughed.

"I haven't turned down the opportunity to have my hands on your body so far, and I'm not going to stop now. I'll even wear Ollie's favorite lingerie. We have some massage oil, and we'll light some candles."

"Stop talking, please. We need to get back to these flashcards. Now," Liz said seriously.

"I'm going to take a shower," I said, and dropped a quick kiss on Liz's neck. But she smelled so good I couldn't stop myself from kissing my way up to her ear and turning her head toward mine so I could give her a quick deep kiss on the lips. She moaned against me, but pushed me away.

"Go. We're busy," she said. I walked around the table to my wife, and gave her a longer kiss while she held up another card, and then I left them alone.

When I came downstairs a half hour later, Liz was still sitting in the same place, but Autumn was not. Autumn was laying on the table, naked, with Liz's head between her legs. Autumn was moaning, but not breathing heavy yet, so I knew they'd just started.

"Ladies. How's the studying going?" Liz lifted her head, and gave me a wicked smile.

"It's going fantastic," she said, and dropped her mouth down to Autumn's pussy. I leaned down to give Autumn a kiss, and she grabbed the back of my head to pull me in deeper. Her kiss was desperate and needy, and she pushed her tongue into my mouth. I ran my tongue along hers, then sucked on it as I pulled back, and gave her lips a quick lick.

"So, how did this happen?" I asked, and she laughed.

"I told her I'd take off an article of clothing for each right answer, and it turns out I wasn't wearing that many clothes. Then I sat on the table in front of her and said she could touch me for each right answer. I think we made it three cards."

"You'd be the best tutor in the world, except that your students would never get any studying done."

"Babe, you know I love talking to you, but right now I want your cock in my mouth." I didn't even bother answering. My pants and boxers were on the floor three seconds later, and I pushed my cock into her mouth. She wrapped her lips around the head and sucked, and I reached down to feel her naked breasts.

"God, that's hot," Liz said, and I saw that she was watching us and pumping two fingers into Autumn. As I watched, she lowered her lips back down, and sucked on Autumn's clit. Autumn moaned around my cock, and I started sliding myself in and out of my wife's mouth. I knew what she wanted to hear.

"That's it, baby. Your mouth feels fantastic. I love watching you suck my cock, especially when there's a beautiful young woman sucking on your clit. I think she's fingering herself because she's so horny just from the sweet, sexy taste of you. I can't wait to watch you come on her tongue. Is that gorgeous girl going to make you come? Are you close, baby?"

"Mm-hmm," she mumbled, and sucked harder. I looked at Liz, and she gave me a wink. I thought I knew what that meant, as Autumn's hips started to rise I could tell that Liz was doing something special to her clit. I pinched Autumn's nipple a little harder, and it pushed her over the edge. She turned her head and my cock popped out of her mouth, and she cried out and gripped the edge of the table. She gulped in air as her body shuddered. As she was recovering, I slowly stroked myself and turned to Liz.

"Where do you want me to come?"

"Part of me wants to tell you to come in Autumn's mouth, or on her tits, but I'm only here another day, and I want your cock inside me as much as possible before I leave. Can I ride you on the floor in front of the fire?"

"Of course," I said. "Something else from your sex fantasy list?"

"No, it just looks romantic."

I helped Autumn off the table, and she grabbed her clothes as we walked into the living room. Autumn put her clothes back on as Liz and I took ours off. I laid down in front of the fire and could feel the heat on my side.

Liz straddled my legs and stroked my cock while she stared down at me. She smiled as she lifted up her hips and slowly rubbed the head of my cock against her opening, getting it nice and wet. Then she took her time sinking down onto it. I moaned at the pressure of her tight, wet pussy, and she echoed my sounds.

When I was all the way in, she sat still and caught her breath. She ran her fingers up and down my chest and abs, and I stroked and squeezed her legs and ass. Part of me wanted to sink my hands into her waist and lift her up so I could fuck her quickly, but I kept still. I enjoyed the feeling of being inside her, and of her skin on mine. She was absolutely beautiful in the firelight, with the flames reflecting off the sweat on her pale skin. She was leaning forward slightly, and her breasts were hanging down over me. Her blonde hair framed her innocent face, and her eyes sparkled with happiness. She suddenly reminded me of Autumn on our wedding night, and I felt a sudden greater affection for Liz.

"You two are so fucking hot," Autumn said from the couch. She was laying down, and had her hand down her fuzzy pajama pants, slowly fingering herself.

"Do you remember our wedding night? The fireplace in the cabin?" I asked.

"Mm-hmm. I do. This must be what we looked like that night, making love in front of the fire. Except Liz is even younger and hotter than I was."

"Autumn, no one is hotter than you. No offense to you, Liz, but my wife is the sexiest, most beautiful woman in the world."

"None taken," Liz said. "I agree. Nobody is sexier than you, Autumn."

Autumn smiled with gratitude, and she might have had a tear in her eye.

Liz braced her hands on my chest and slowly lifted herself up until she was almost off me, and then sank back down on me. She let out a quiet moan and closed her eyes as she kept moving slowly. I stayed still, letting her set the tempo, and explored her perfect body with my hands. I ran my hands from her knees to her ass and up her sides to her tits. Down her stomach to just above her clit, and back up to tease her nipples. Then back down her sides to her ass, legs, and knees. I squeezed and rubbed and pinched and caressed and teased. Her breathing was getting faster and her moans were getting louder, but she kept the pace slow.

She leaned forward, and her breasts swung within reach of my lips, and I couldn't resist a taste. I lifted my head up and placed a few kisses on her nipples before sucking it into my mouth. I licked and teased the hard tip and Liz leaned further into me. I groaned at the feeling of her tits being pushed into my face, and I couldn't resist my body's urge to thrust up into her. She cried out at the slight movement of my hips, and one hand slid into my hair to pull my head even tighter to her breast.

She increased her speed and I matched her, thrusting up into her as she lowered herself down. Her moans turned into short cries, and I could feel the pressure rising every time I slammed up into her. Her tight, wet pussy felt amazing, and I couldn't stop touching her. I wanted to feel every part of her at once, but I settled for one hand on her ass and one between her legs. My palm put pressure on her mound, and my thumb teased her clit.

"Fuck," she cried out as I bit down lightly on her nipple. She pulled her tits out of my face and smashed her lips to mine. Our kiss was sloppy and hungry. Her lips parted, and her tongue thrust into my mouth. There was a faint taste of Autumn, and I couldn't get enough.

She moaned into my mouth as she came, and her pussy convulsed around my cock. She ground herself against me, and collapsed on top of me. I pulled her in tight, savoring the feel of her tits pressed against my chest. After a few more thrusts I felt the glorious pressure in my balls and my cock. My orgasm ripped through me, and I erupted inside her. I grabbed and squeezed her ass, trying to keep us crushed together as tightly as possible. I closed my eyes and blacked out for a few seconds. I let the pleasure sink into every pore of my being, and shut out everything except for the feeling of our two bodies connected.

When thought and awareness of the outside world returned, I realized our lips were still pressed together, and I teased her plump lower lip with my tongue and teeth. I opened my eyes a second before she did, and she smiled at me. Her hair fell on either side of her face, blocking everything but her sky blue eyes. I trailed my hand up her spine to the nape of her neck, and we stared at each other as time stretched out. It was probably only a minute, and finally she closed her eyes and kissed me again, slow and sensual. She pulled away slightly as I caressed her cheek and neck.

"That was..." I couldn't think how to finish that sentence. It had been better and more intimate than anything we had done, but I didn't know how to put that into words.

"Yeah, that was something else," she whispered, and I was relieved she felt it too. With a final quick kiss, she pushed herself up and I felt an instant loss as she disengaged her body from mine.

"That looked really good," Autumn said from the couch. She looked curious, but not worried or mad. Could she not tell that that had been different? Liz and I slipped on our clothes, and Autumn sat up in the middle of the couch. We collapsed on either side of her. She turned to Liz and gave her a soft, lingering kiss, then turned and gave me the same. I put my feet up on the coffee table and my head back, and took a deep, relaxing breath.

"It looks like Ollie's about to fall asleep. I'm going to go take a bath. Liz, would you like to join me? We have a big whirlpool tub in the master bathroom."

"Yes, that sounds really good right now."

"Perfect. I'll grab some wine and meet you up there."

"Enjoy," I said, and grabbed the blanket off the back of the couch to cover myself as I drifted off.

12