The Blond Man's Gaze, Pt. 02

Story Info
I return to the pool bathroom. I need more of him.
3.2k words
4.8
5.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whether it was sweet serendipity or the guidance of some nefarious providence, the blond man, dressed in his office clothes, was in the exact same spot I'd encountered him the day before. He had just drawn his swimsuit and towel out of his bag when I walked into the bathroom, and when he looked up and beheld me, his eyes immediately lit up with recognition.

"Oh, hello," he said, his voice a mix of surprise and uncertainty.

"Hi," I replied weakly. My pulse pounded in my temples, and I had no idea what else to say or do. I'd only been driven there by lust and desire, and as such, I hadn't developed any sort of plan. "Sorry about yesterday."

The blond man cocked an eyebrow at me, an expression that somehow highlighted his handsomeness. "What are you sorry for? You didn't do anything wrong."

I swallowed uncertainly. "For running away," I managed with a croak. "That was ... rude of me, I guess."

He shook his head. "No need to apologize for that. I'm sorry for making an advance, especially in a public place."

"No, no," I said, the words exploding desperately from my throat. "I -- I liked it."

"I figured," he declared with a slight smile, no doubt recalling the fortitude of my erection and the magnitude of my ejaculation. I liked it too. You're really hot, and you have a great body."

That induced a blush. I wasn't accustomed to being praised for my physical appearance, and I'd certainly never had someone comment on my nude form. It made my cock twinge.

"You're really hot too," I sputtered.

"Thanks." Then, after a moment of silence in which he took note of the fact that I was dry and wore a tank top with my swim trunks, he asked, "So are you here to swim?"

"Um, not exactly," I said, my cheeks reddening further. "I came to see you."

"Oh?" he asked, his curiosity genuine and piqued.

I nodded. "Yesterday was my first time ... doing that," I explained, trembling in my flip-flops. "Anything like that. And I, uh, I thought maybe ... we could ... do it again?"

This time, a full smile spread across the man's face. "I'm Will," he said, stepping forward and extending his hand to me.

"Connor," I reciprocated automatically, although I instantly wished I had given a pseudonym.

I shook his hand and felt a jolt of electricity, which was strange since I'd already held his dick.

Will allowed the handshake to linger as he said, "It's nice to meet you, Connor." I shivered when he said my name as if he was relishing it.

"Nice to meet you too," I stuttered, "Will."

He ended the gesture and dropped his hand to my crotch, pinching my penis through my swim trunks with a fiendish smirk.

I gasped, but I didn't shove away his hand. I wanted it there.

"I'm not sure we should do anything here again," he said, his hand moving under my shirt to rest on my bare belly. "But I do live two blocks away from here. We could go there and fool around, if you're comfortable with that."

I wasn't comfortable with that, but my lust was more powerful than my discomfort. Going to a stranger's house in pursuit of prurient satisfaction was the epitome of unwise to me, and I figured I may as well have asked him explicitly to tie me up and murder me.

But if there was even a slight chance that I might survive and also enjoy myself, then I had no choice but to give in.

"That sounds good," I said.

Will tugged on my tank top, which forced me to take a step toward him. He kissed me square on the mouth, and the touch of his supple lips on mine set off fireworks in my brain.

My first kiss.

"Let's go," said Will, and he began packing up his swim equipment.

I followed him to his house, a quaint one-story abode with a luscious bed of flowers on either side of the front porch. Thankfully, it was a short jaunt, because we made it in awkward silence. I spent the entire time trying to ignore the voice in my head telling me I was cementing my place in hell.

As soon as the front door shut behind us, Will grabbed me by the hips and kissed me again, this time with immense fervor and pressure. His tongue snaked its way into my mouth, and I happily let it enter.

By the time Will pulled away, I had a notable erection pushing out the front of my swim trunks. Will diddled me through the fabric as he slipped out of his shoes. I kicked off my flip flops.

Will gestured at a barrel chair in his living room. "Why don't you take off all your clothes and have a seat," he suggested as if it were something completely innocent.

I loved the way he said it so nonchalantly, so poised, so in control.

Will knew what he wanted, and he was unafraid to admit it.

And what he wanted was me.

Naked.

I padded over to the chair in my bare feet, and Will watched as I took off my tank top with quivering fingers, and he licked his lips as his eyes passed over my torso and perky nipples.

Though I was unskilled in the art of coquetry, I slowly untied my swim trunks and pushed them down slightly so a bit of my bush poked out the top. His eyes followed my hands, and he stared hungrily and impatiently.

I took great joy in his eagerness to see more of me.

I meticulously inched the shorts further toward the floor, building the anticipation until my stiff dick popped out and bounced in the open air. I wiggled it to and fro and let the trunks fall all the way down. Then I sat in the chair as instructed, fully nude with my erection resting on my belly.

Will gaped at me just as imprudently and intently as he had the first time he'd seen me without clothes, unabashedly taking in all the naughtiest bits of my fully exposed body. I felt like a work of art in a museum, and despite my anxiety, I luxuriated in his eager gaze.

He took a few steps forward and fell to his knees between mine, his eyes fixed on my bare crotch. "Connor," he breathed drinking in my nudity from this new angle, "you're so fucking beautiful."

That made my cock jump, which did not escape Will's notice.

"You like it when I say things like that," he observed with a grin. "Well, in that case, I'll keep going. I absolutely love how you look without any clothes. I'm so glad you let me see you naked. Everything about your body is so perfect. Your dick is the most gorgeous one I've ever seen."

"Fuck," I groaned aloud, squirming in the chair.

Will stretched his hand toward me and caressed the underside of my penis, eliciting another moan from my lips. "Oh, Connor, you're so fucking hard right now," he said, circling a finger around my cock just below the head. With his other hand, he grabbed the crotch of his pants. "So am I. You make me so horny. Can I taste you?"

I nodded, unable to speak.

He gripped my dick in his hand and leaned forward with his jaw hanging wide and his tongue protruding. And then he licked me directly on the frenulum, spending a moment there before washing my entire cock head.

My toes curled of their own accord, and I moaned somewhat like a woman in labor. Nothing could have prepared me for the sensation of an act so sexually explicit. Yesterday, when he had masturbated me, I couldn't have imagined a better sensation. But this...this was a better sensation. His mouth was so wet -- almost as if the sight of my nakedness had set him to frothing -- and his lips and tongue glided over the entire surface area of my cock with so much ease and so much unbelievable pleasure.

I felt a bit silly moaning, but I couldn't help it. Never before had I been able to make my penis feel this good with my hands, even though I was a dedicated masturbator. Of course, my hands were at a disadvantage since they couldn't do the things Will's mouth could.

But there was something more to it. Every time I'd jerked off, I had been alone. Now, though, I had Will between my knees, and not only was he seeing and touching my most private body parts, but he was tasting them. My cock, the thing I was only supposed to show my doctor and my future wife, was in his mouth, almost to the back of his throat. I could imagine no act more intimate, and though I'd only met Will yesterday, in a way, he now knew me better than anyone else.

And it was clear that he, too, enjoyed getting to know me in that particular. He made sounds like a gourmand sampling the finest meal of his life, and realizing it was the flavor of my dick eliciting that reaction from him only made me harder.

As if to accentuate this point, he pulled his mouth off me, stroked me with his hand, looked me in the eye, and said, "Fuck, Connor, your cock tastes so good." Then, while continuing to rub my saliva-soaked erection, he bent down and began licking my balls, which made me squeal with delight.

"Oh, my god, Will," I groaned as I clutched his hair with my fingers. "Holy fuck, that feels so good."

At that, Will lifted my scrotum to expose my perineum, which he caressed with his tongue.

"Fuck!" I screamed, pulling his hair even tighter.

But he wasn't done. With his hands, he readjusted my hips forward in the chair and lifted my feet up onto his shoulders. This, I soon realized, revealed my asshole to him, and he stared at it for a moment before leaning in to kiss me there.

He kissed with tongue, and I convulsed and cried out uncontrollably. But I didn't tell him to stop, and so he didn't stop. He proceeded to make out with my hole, dampening it with every flick of his tongue or repositioning of his lips.

Meanwhile, I groaned like an overeager pornstar, and not once did I have the presence of mind to consider that God was watching me -- totally naked with my legs in the air -- get my ass eaten out by another man.

I don't know how long he kept at it. It could have been thirty seconds, or it could have been an hour. The concept of time alters when a man has his tongue up your hole.

But as much ecstasy as I felt, I had an overwhelming craving for Will.

Well, specifically for his cock.

So, I said, "I want you to stuff your dick in my mouth." It sounded strange to hear those words in my voice, but it might have been the most genuine thing I've ever said.

Will and I made eye contact overtop of my scrotum, and then he set my feet back on the floor and stood up. A devious smirk split his face as he pulled off his socks, and before moving on, he lifted his bare left foot and ran it over the underside of my penis.

"Oh, fuck yeah," I whimpered.

He yanked off his shirt to show off his bare chest and luscious nipples before unbuckling his belt and unhooking his zipper. Will didn't take his time stripping sensuously as I had. In a split second, his pants and underwear were on the floor, and he stood naked before me with his lovely cock pointed straight at me like an accusatory finger.

I collapsed out of the chair and onto my knees between his feet, and I gaped up at his nude body from below, marveling at my tremendous luck at ending up in this situation. I've been to the Grand Canyon, but it had nothing on Will's utterly bare physical form.

"Are you just going to stare at me, or are you going to suck my dick?" asked Will, his voice titillating and tempting rather than threatening.

With a slight smile tugging at my lips, I pressed my thumb on the underside of his erection and wrapped my fingers over the top, appreciating the warm hardness as if it was the first time. I pointed the penis downward and planted a kiss right on the plush, swollen tip before spreading my lips just enough to swipe my tongue over his piss slit, which was salty with his first droplets of precum.

"Mmm, such a tease," murmured Will.

My grin broadened, and I dropped my lower mandible to usher his cock inside. It filled my mouth more than I expected, but I would have been happy to have it permeate every possible cavity between my jaws. My tongue writhed over everything it could reach, savoring the delectable flavor of penis and exploring each contour in this new way. I pushed myself forward until I buried my nose in his well-trimmed, golden pubic hair. His dick touched the back of my throat.

Will purred like a cat. A handsome, naked cat with human genitals, at least.

Slowly, I began bobbing my head back and forth, allowing his cock to glissade over my tongue and lips while I sucked on it like it was an absurdly thick straw. The experience of fellating him surpassed anything I'd ever envisaged, and my lust for him was suddenly so potent that I wished I could somehow have more of him.

"Fuck, Connor," said Will as he clasped my hair. "Are you sure you've never sucked dick before?"

Even with his staunch rigidity in my mouth, I couldn't hold back a grin as I shook my head. Somehow, I had forgotten that this wasn't merely a Lewis-and-Clark expedition of his own, that there was a person attached to this penis, and that he too was feeling everything. I had become so consumed with my own pleasure that I'd quite lost sight of Will's; but the simple remembrance that my actions were titillating was, in itself, rather titillating.

I used my free hand to palpate the satiny, shaven skin of his scrotum and manipulate the heavy testicles inside. Will's balls were smaller than mine, but I hardly noticed because I was so enraptured by the simple fact that my fingers were all over them.

Dick in my mouth. Balls in my hand.

Holy fuck.

At some point -- I never realized when -- I lost control of my head's motion. Will, still clutching me by the hair, now rocked me, and he pumped his hips in rhythm. It was deliciously degrading the way he face-fucked me, and I knew without looking or touching that my dick was still pointing straight up.

We kept that up for some time, and Will's groans grew more aggressive along with his pelvic thrusts.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," he howled.

That only made me suck harder, to the point I was almost surprised I didn't detach his dick from his body.

"Can I cum in your mouth?" asked Will in a frenzied whine.

I barely had time to nod my ardent consent before he let out a scream and inundated my palate with his hot, viscous semen. I greedily slurped from his cock as much of the sumptuous fluid as I could summon, practically starving for more and more and more of him.

But, much to my chagrin, the stimulation became too much for Will, and he withdrew his dick from my mouth. I launched forward and beset his balls with my lips, peppering his hairless scrotum with kisses while he allowed his softening penis to rest against my cheek.

A few residual drops of semen dribbled onto my cheek.

And then, abruptly, Will was on his knees and shoving me onto my back. I expected him to leap on top of me, but instead he snatched up my ankles, pressed my feet together side-by-side, and buried his face in my bare soles. He sniffed, licked, and kissed me all over, and I squealed at this unforeseen enchantment. When he began to suck my toes, it was impossible to circumvent the urge to seize my cock and stroke it.

Will watched closely as I masturbated in conjunction with his worship of my feet.

I surrendered myself completely and became absorbed in this exquisite ordeal, feeling every nerve ending in my feet radiate with brilliant vitality. My penis began to drip, and I whimpered with abandon.

I longed to somehow be more naked, more touched, more seen, more savored, more vulnerable, more pleasured, more libidinous.

Will must have noticed I was approaching orgasm because he suddenly dropped my feet to the floor and sprang forward onto me, cloaking my cock in his mouth with one smooth motion.

I only endured a few more seconds before succumbing to the most outstanding ejaculation of my life, which left me quivering on the floor as Will swallowed up every last morsel.

As I lay there catching my breath, I felt yesterday's guilt and shame attempt to force their way into my consciousness. Believing myself helpless in the face of their onslaught, I opened myself to them.

However, the tender kisses Will was planting in the pit between my scrotum and my thigh functioned as a bulwark against that divine condemnation, and the all-too-familiar post-climax despair remained merely a nuisance on the borders of my awareness.

"Did you enjoy that?" asked Will, his lips tickling my balls as they formed the words.

Unable to concoct a more complex sentence, I breathed, "Oh, yes."

"Good." He kissed my scrotum. "I'm glad." He kissed the underside of my penis. "I enjoyed it too. You're one hell of a cocksucker."

"Thanks," I replied. "It really was my first time."

Will pushed himself up onto his knees and rubbed my foot with his thumb. His flaccid cock dangled between his thighs. "I can't imagine how amazing it'll be once it's your tenth time."

My tenth time.

Would there be a tenth time? I'd always assumed I'd never suck a dick because my fear of God's wrath would prevent me from doing so. But here I was, lying naked on the floor in front of the man whose semen I'd swallowed a few minutes previously, and I didn't feel hellbound at all.

In fact, I felt a bit like I'd tasted a bit of heaven.

I smirked at Will. "I can't wait for the tenth time," I said. "But I've got to have a second time first."

Will beamed back at me. "How about tomorrow?"

My dick twitched. "Same time?"

"Same time, but you can just meet me here instead of at the pool," said Will with a wink.

When I stood up to get dressed, I already had another erection. Will kissed the glans of my penis just before I put it back in my swim trunks.

"I'll see you tomorrow, little buddy," he said.