All Comments on 'The Blond Man's Gaze, Pt. 02'

by PercyPopham

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The quality of your writing is spectacular. You should be paid for this. Wow! Incredibly sexy content also. Can't wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A first time like this would turn the curious into a raving cockhound

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer5 months ago

Once again you have me thinking back to my own first-time experiences. I had to laugh at myself and Connor for thinking that he might be murdered if he went home with Will because I remembered thinking the same thing the first few times that I went home with someone new. But like Connor, my lust outweighed my fears. This story is hot, and at times funny and always very realistic. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Sweet and sexy

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Your use of "Sexy guy Feet" really adds a lot to both of your stories. Both are very good for first and early on submissions. Nothing looks as good as or tastes quite like freshly washed, very clean, but lightly sweaty feet. I can't wait for more stories, and I bet he gets to taste of some perfectly shaped, very sexy feet soon. I gave this story a five rating and I do wonder what will be next. Also, do guys who like cock a lot - in secret; do they ever get asked by their brother-in-law, to fuck their own sister's really hairy pussy in a threesome, in order to suck off their sister's husband, while he helps out with getting the sister's (again) very hairy pussy and big suck-able clit off. I was wondering because when I eat my sister's pussy for my brother-in-law a few months ago, (he asked while we were pissing at a rest stop urinal and showed me his own thick throbbing hard cock while asking me, and staring at my rapidly growing cock) so she would not mind me sucking him, (cock and his sexy toes) as she fucked him from on top, she revealed during the threesome, that our mom was just as hairy as she is, and she said mom has an even bigger and very suck-able clit. I am starting to wonder if me and ____, my sister's husband should fuck mom and suck each other for her to watch. I bet my sister would eat mom's pussy if she could. It might be an ice breaker if ___and I fuck her some first. I can't wait to suck my brother-in-law when my sister is not around. Its planned, and very soon. He just has the kind of feet every guy wants to have for himself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPercyPopham@PercyPopham
Percy Popham is the contrived nom de plume for a gay man who wants to write for an audience without his mother finding out about it. He has written many things, most of which are unfinished, and many of which are terrible. When he is not failing at amateur stand-up comedy even...