The Blowjob at the End of the World

Story Info
A short tale of the apocalypse.
  • February 2022 monthly contest
750 words
4.67
12k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MelissaBaby
MelissaBaby
939 Followers

The television was showing a montage of famous sites from around the world; the Taj Mahal, the Eiffel tower, the Great Wall of China, Disneyland. Jill sniffled and wiped her nose on her finger. In a few minutes, she thought, it will all be gone.

Roger pulled her closer and she rested her head on his shoulder.

The anchorman reappeared on the screen. "In these final moments," he said in a sonorous voice, "The world prepares for the comet's impact, and, in the view of most scientists, the cessation of life on the planet earth."

The image switched to a succession of crowd scenes; at the Vatican, the mall in Washington, the beach in Rio De Janeiro.

"They're showing the people," Jill said, "But it's not just us. This is the end of giraffes and kangaroos and dolphins and hummingbirds."

Roger nodded. "And it's the end of the Beatles and Beethoven and the Mona Lisa and the Statue of Liberty."

"At least we're together," Jill said, snuggling tighter against him.

Roger kissed the side of her head. "I wish though, that we had come up with something special," he said, "something symbolic. I kind of imagined we'd sit outside and watch it like it was a sunset."

"It's raining."

"I know, but still, I feel we should've done something. Maybe something religious, something about God."

"The god who is killing all the giraffes?"

"Yeah, fuck that, i guess. But like you said, when the end comes we will be together"

"I like to think that even when the world ends, love goes on."

Roger chuckled.

"What could you possibly find amusing right now?" Jill asked.

"I'm sorry," he said, "It was just a funny thought."

"What?"

"It's not just the end of all those other things. It's the end of butt sex and blow jobs and all that good stuff."

Jill sat back and looked at him. "That's something we could do."

"Butt sex?"

"I was thinking blowjob. I've always loved sucking your cock. I like the idea of it being the last thing I do on earth."

"That sounds good to me," he said, glancing at the countdown clock on the television. There were just over ten minutes left.

Jill stretched out on the couch as Roger unbuckled his pants and pushed them below his knees. She took one more look at the television. They were playing Mozart's Requiem, while showing more sights from around the world.

She fought back a tear and lowered her face toward Roger's lap. His cock was pointing straight up. She kissed the tip, then wrapped her lips around it's head. She was determined that his last blowjob would be the best he ever had.

He gripped a handful of her hair and bucked his hips upward as she took more of his cock into her mouth. She tried to swallow, gagged, and tried again. This time, she managed to take it all, feeling it bump against the back of her throat. Roger moaned loudly as she raised her head and released his cock with a loud pop. She wrapped her hand around the shaft and stroked it, while swirling her tongue around the rim.

She drew in a deep breath, in anticipation of swallowing it again, when suddenly, she was distracted by a loud roaring sound. This is it, she thought, wondering if it would all be over in an instant. She put her lips back on his cock, expecting the noise to built to an overwhelming crescendo, but it continued and began to somehow sound familiar. She heard a voice and looked up at the television, expecting images of flame and devastation.

To her amazement, the camera was panning a sea of jubilant faces. She stared, her jaw dropping, her hand still gripping Roger's cock, as the screen quickly cut to crowds dancing in the street of Paris, then Tokyo, then New York.

"Scenes from around the world," the anchorman intoned, "As we learn that the scientist's calculations were inaccurate. The comet has missed the earth, ladies and gentlemen."

His voice shook as he added, "We are going to be alright."

Jill jumped to her knees, crying in relief as she wrapped her arms around Roger and hugged him.

"We are alive" she sobbed, "The world isn't ending!"

But when she leaned back to look at him, his expression was one of distress. He glanced down at his still swollen cock, then back at her.

"Aren't you going to finish?" he asked.

MelissaBaby
MelissaBaby
939 Followers