The Blowjob Chair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I looked back on our relationship, I could pinpoint each time our sex life evolved. During the time we dated and in the early years of our marriage, Amanda and I were fairly vanilla. Traditional missionary was the only position we knew, and the most daring thing we did in the bedroom during that time was give each other oral sex.

Things changed one day, though, when my wife and I started watching porn together. Amanda was aware that I often streamed X-rated videos online after she went to bed, and gave me a long leash to do so. At some point, my wife's curiosity got the better of her, and she asked to watch it together--- with the caveat that it could not be anything too hardcore or degrading--- much to my astonishment!

It was one of the best things to happen to our marriage.

Porn expanded Amanda's horizons and views on sex, and we soon began experimenting. We were in utter shock when my wife realized that she enjoyed sex in doggystyle and piledriver positions! It was the antithesis of my discovery that I savored romantic spooning.

From there, porn opened the door to other things.

We began dabbling in anal sex which was an even bigger step for us.

After that, we experimented with sex toys. One Christmas, Amanda surprised me with a battery-operated masturbator. By then, I had purchased her a plethora of dildos as well as silicone anal beads that unintentionally but hilariously looked like a sword.

Our favorite sex position by then was giving each other oral sex as we lay on our sides in a 69. However, I quickly discovered that my wife loved... LOVED... it when I used a dildo on her pussy and the anal beads in her ass while I was in her mouth, to simulate triple penetration. It was perhaps one of the greatest pleasures, aside from fucking her in trusty missionary, that I could bestow on her.

I would often taunt Amanda by mentioning mutual male friends whom we both knew would gladly join me in ravishing her.

Thus, our use of dirty sex talk as a means of foreplay and stimulation was born.

At that point, the next progression of our sex life would've been to start inviting other people into bed with us!

But the physical side of our marriage, while still wonderful, was in one of those ruts again by the time we embarked on that Washington DC trip. And it took something as simple as messing around on a tattered piece of future and giving it a crude, silly name like "The Blowjob Chair" to reinvigorate our sex life. Amanda and I weren't aware of it at the time, of course, but it was a fun new kink that we would continue to enjoy for a long time.

About a month after Washington DC, Amanda decided that we needed to replace our dining room table. She promptly found one to her liking that seated 6 people. I didn't point that we didn't need such a large table since it was just the two of us at home, and that we seldom entertained guests.

I was happy as long as my wife was happy, so I agreed without comment.

The table was delivered a few days later. It was a stylish and made of a heavy dark cherry wood with chairs that were comfortably padded. The set also came with a bench that could sit 2, possibly 3, people.

I had been home waiting when the dining set arrived, but Amanda was just getting home from the gym. Her long black silky hair was tied in a cute ponytail that highlighted the natural incomparable beauty of her face. However, equally as poignant was the way her snug sports bra flaunted her perfect breasts, and how the form-fitting yoga pants screamed attention to her hips and incredible ass.

Most men might choose sexy underwear or a little black dress, but my hot wife in her skimpy workout clothes did it for me every time.

Amanda's shoulders slumped as she looked at me while I studied the dining room set. "You don't like it." It was a statement, not a question, and she was visibly crestfallen.

"Not at all, Mandy. Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

She threw me a quizzical look. "Apparently not?"

My grin became broader. "We need to break in the new dining room table!"

Her jaw dropped. "You mean, like how we christened that beat-up old chair in D.C.?" she asked incredulously.

"Of course. What other way is there?"

"You can't be serious."

"Hell yea, I'm serious, Mandy. Look at this thing! It's solid... we can fuck on it like crazy!"

The expression that appeared on my wife's face was more helpless resignation than annoyance. "Babe, you really do need help."

"Obviously. I need help from this table to have hot sex with you." I quickly continued before Amanda could make another remark. "And look at that bench! If you get on it with your hands and knees, you'd be at the perfect height to for me take you doggystyle!" I looked at it more closely and got even more excited. "And if you sat on the bench while I stood in front of you, it'd also be the perfect height for a blowjob!"

"Is everything about sex and blowjobs to you, Sy?"

I spread my hands helplessly. "I mean, it's kinda your fault."

I darted out of the way as my wife took a swing at me. Her face was a thundercloud, but she could never maintain it for long. Amanda began to chuckle. "Why do I have such a hard time staying mad at you?"

"Because you're powerless against my boyish good looks and overwhelming sexiness."

She made a retching sound.

"So... can we christen the table?"

"I'll think about it," my wife hmphed.

I remained rooted in place as I ogled her fabulous body.

"Now?"

"No time like the present."

"Never mind that I might not be in the mood. I just got back from the gym, and I'm hot and sweaty. Not to mention, I stink."

"I love sweaty sex! You know that! Besides, Mandy. You can't expect me NOT to get all hard for you when you walk in looking like that. Have I ever told you how amazing your tits looks in that sports bra?"

Amanda sighed. "All the time."

"Well, then!"

"Will you ever go more than 5 seconds without propositioning me for sex?"

I gave her my best puppy-dog eyes.

"Fine! But first off, I am not in the mood to give you a blowjob, so don't even ask."

"No problem."

"Whatever. Secondly, I'm tired and sore all over, so you're going to have to do all the work."

"No problem at all!" I practically shouted. Amanda was eying me with a poorly hidden grin as she began to peel off her sweaty workout clothes. But I immediately stopped her. "Leave it on," I begged. "I love that outfit on you."

My wife was amused. "Ok," she began slowly. "What do you have in mind?"

I pointed to the padded bench. "On your hands and knees."

I stood behind Amanda as she got into position. Then I admired her incomparable ass, which seemed to be staring back at me like 2 half-moons. I ran my palms over them and squeezed gently. "God, Mandy. There's nothing about you that's not perfect." I reached for the waistband of her yoga pants, and asked quietly. "I'm going to take your bottom off now, ok?"

Her tone was just as soft. "Ok."

I carefully pulled them down, and suddenly Amanda's silky-smooth slit was revealed to me once more.

I shucked off my clothes in record time. Licking my fingertips, I used a copious amount of saliva to lubricate my erection. Then, gripping it at the base, I carefully inserted my cockhead into her vagina and gently thrusted.

The angle was perfect, and I slid in effortlessly.

Amanda trembled and cooed as I entered her. "Mmm... that feels good."

"I'm glad to hear that."

She chuckled as I began to thrust rhythmically. "This bench is the perfect height."

"See? I told you! And you didn't believe me."

"Yes, because not everything I think about revolves around sex!"

I took hold of Amanda's hips to steady her as I began to pump harder. We weren't doing anything too extreme or exotic, but I was developing a kink for having sex with my beautiful wife on new furniture. It was an odd but comical realization!

"Christening" and "breaking in", indeed!

I was soon sweating and panting. "I think I'm going to really like this dining room set!"

I was ramming into Amanda so hard from behind now that there was a dull thud of skin on skin with each impact. However, she suddenly pointed and gasped, "Table!"

I was on the verge of cumming and was justly preoccupied. "Huh? What?"

"The table!" Her voice was urgent. "I want to do it on the table!"

It seemed like I wasn't the only one developing a new kink!

I didn't pull out; instead, hooked one arm around Amanda's waist and gently guided her off the bench. Keeping her bent while I remained rooted in her pussy, I ushered my wife over to our new location. She planted her feet firmly on the ground, but rested her upper half on the tabletop.

Then I grabbed her hips again and commenced fucking her doggystyle once more.

After a few thrusts, Amanda hiked her right leg onto the table to enable me a deeper penetration and, in the process, enhance her own pleasure. "That's it, babe. Right there! Right there! Do it harder... faster!"

I was pounded as hard as I could.

The table wasn't giving way... and neither was my wife.

I slithered my hands upwards as I continued to make love to Amanda, boldly slipping my hands beneath her sports bra to cup and squeeze her breasts.

I couldn't contain myself any longer, and erupted in her pussy about 3 seconds later.

I gently lay atop my wife, needing to feel her warmth and firmness beneath me. We interlocked fingers as I placed my hand atop of hers, and I kissed her hair softly. She reeked of sweat, but it acted like a pheromone. "Thank you, Mandy. That was amazing."

Amanda's leg weakly slid off the table so that both feet were on the floor again. Her upper body remained resting on the table, but she turned her head to face me. Her smile made her impossibly more beautiful, and it made my heart ache. "Yea, I guess that was ok," she commented drolly.

"Ouch!"

"That bench isn't nearly as comfortable as the 'blowjob chair', but I like it. The table's a good height for us, too."

There were no words to describe how meaningful my wife's enthusiasm was to me.

Amanda suddenly threw me a peculiar look and it was my turn to regard her curiously.

"What?"

She feigned nonchalance. "We got the bench and table out of the way. But we still have the 6 chairs left to break in..."

******************************************************************************

I decided to take a random Tuesday off from work.

Amanda, as usual, left home early in the morning, so I was able to sleep in. I lounged in bed for some time, and then took my taking making and eating breakfast. It was already mid-morning by the time I decided to do something productive and clean the fishpond. I was very attached to my goldfish and koi, and to the pond itself since I had dug the hole and constructed it myself with concrete.

Cleaning the pond and pond equipment would undoubtedly sound tedious to most people, but it was extremely relaxing and therapeutic for me.

I caught and transferred all the fish to a temporary container, shut off the pumps and UV cleaner, and completely drained the water. I thoroughly cleaned all the equipment first before climbing into the empty pond to scrub it down. I had barely gotten started when my cell phone rang.

"Hey, Mandy. What's up?"

"Guess what I just got!" She sounded very excited.

My wife was at work, so I figured it was something work-related. "Another promotion?"

"No, silly." I could sense Amanda grinning on the other side of the phone. "A brand-new office chair!"

I was kneeling in the empty pond, and staring at the unsightly algae and grime caked on its walls. I was intent on getting my precious fish back into their regular habitat as soon as possible, so I totally missed what she was trying to tell me. "Oh, ok."

"I'm feeling exceptionally frisky right now, and if you hurry and get over here, we can christen it properly before my 1 o'clock meeting."

It took a moment for the implication to sink in.

"Hello?"

"I'm here, Mandy. Let me get this straight: you're asking for a booty call at work on a Tuesday afternoon?"

"Yes. Why? Are you complaining?"

"No, no! Not at all!" I was pleasantly stunned. My wife could be as sexually voracious as me, but this was a surprise.

"If you're too busy on your day off, maybe I can find someone else to scratch my itch," Amanda taunted. "There's a new intern who started yesterday. He's gorgeous and just turned 21. I bet he can last longer than you, old man."

Considering that I was over 10 years older than my wife, it was the perfect jab. But I thought to myself: Two can play at this game. "What about Glenn? He's wanted to fuck you since the moment he hired you."

Glenn was, of course, my wife's boss who was old enough to be her father, and whose name came up more than anyone else's during dirty sex talk.

She wisely let that pass. "Whatever. Do you have time?"

"Of course. I'll clean up and be right over."

"Love you, Babe. But hurry. I have to be at that meeting on time."

I left all of my cleaning supplies where they were, leapt out of the pond, and rushed into the house to shower. Before I went inside, however, I glanced at my beloved goldfish and koi that were swimming idly in their temporary habitat.

"Sorry, guys. I'll be back soon."

******************************************************************************

The elevator door opened.

I stepped out, rounded a corner, and came to a receptionist's station. There was an older woman sitting behind a large semi-circular desk who looked up and smiled. Her name was Eleanor, and my wife referred to her as the "mother hen" of their department. She was kind and caring, maternal to everyone. Amanda had taken an immediate liking to her.

Eleanor was also the "gossip queen" at work.

"Hello, Mr. Rappaport," she greeted me warmly. Behind her stood an imposing security guard who appeared to take his job very seriously.

"Hello, Eleanor." After we exchanged pleasantries, I stated, "I'm here to see my wife."

"I know. Mrs. Rappaport mentioned that she's expecting you. She already issued your clearance, so you can head to her office without an escort." The woman glanced at the security guard, who nodded curtly.

"Thanks, Eleanor. Good to see you again."

"Good to see you, too, Mr. Rapport." I strolled past the receptionist's station, down a long hallway, and up a spiral staircase that led directly to Amanda's office. It was the most coveted workspace in the building--- at least, that's how my wife proudly described it--- because not only did her office have a fantastic panoramic view of the city, but also contained its own private bathroom.

Feeling excited though I wasn't entirely sure what to expect, I knocked. The door immediately swung opened, and Amanda poked her head out. She was dressed formally, as usually, with a tight knee-length skirt that outlined her wonderful ass and a matching gray blazer over a white silk blouse. Amanda's hair was wound into a chic bun and black-rimmed glasses sat on her nose. High black heels completed the outfit.

She looked professional... and very, very sexy.

Before I could greet her, Amanda grabbed my shirt, yanked me into her office, and kicked the door shut behind us.

We were making out before I even realized what was going on!

When she finally gave me respite, I commented impudently, "Wow, what's gotten into you today?"

"I'm ovulating, and I'm really, really horny."

"Yea, I can tell. Sounds like you need to invest in a vibrator or something."

My wife slugged me in the shoulder. "Isn't that what I have you for?"

"Yes, ma'am. But, um, aren't you afraid that someone might walk in on us?"

Amanda made a dismissive sound. "I told my staff that I'd be busy over lunch, and politely asked them not to bother me."

My mischievous expression matched hers. But then I happened to glance behind her and noticed the new office chair. The seat and back were composed of black leather that appeared very cushiony. I could immediately tell that it was an expensive piece of furniture. "So that's the chair you're so excited about, huh?"

"I told Glenn that I needed a new one, and he put it in requisition right away. It's so comfortable!" She suddenly gave me a hard look, and the atmosphere abruptly changed. "Wanna have sex on it?"

"Why else am I here?"

We were kissing and hugging again as we shambled as one over to the aforementioned chair. Amanda and I were still tongue-tied and holding each other when she pushed the seat away from her desk with looking. It rolled to the wall with a bang.

"We gotta make this quick, babe. I HAVE to be at that meeting in 10 minutes."

I generally preferred prolonged foreplay, but there was something sexy about quickies, too. "We can be done in five minutes." I smirked and started to undress.

"No time for that. Just unzip your pants and sit down."

"Wow, talk about desperate!" But I obeyed without hesitation. My penis was already hard in anticipation, so I fished it out easily and settled into the chair. I had to admit, it was very comfortable.

"Make sure you brace it against the wall. I don't want to be rolling all over the place!" I chuckled at the hilarious mental picture. But Amanda was all business as she approached, pulled down her panties, and hiked up her skirt.

I barely had time to admire her bottom for the countless time before she brought her vagina to the tip of my manhood, and carefully impaled herself.

A strange but funny thought occurred to me: this was the first time that we ever had sex with our clothes on!

A loud sigh escaped Amanda's lips as she sunk herself onto my lap. "Ohhh... that feels so good... I've been waiting for this all morning."

"I'm happy to be of service."

"I love you. Thanks for coming to see me on your day off... and on such short notice."

"There are worse things in life that I can think of than banging you at your place of employment... which I think is really kinky, by the way."

Amanda snorted. "I knew you'd say that!" However, she began to slowly rubbed her bottom on my lap. "Just sit there. I'll do the work this time."

"Yes, ma'am."

Amanda placed her hands on the armrest for support and leaned forward akin to a skier's position as she alternately bounced and grinded on my lap. I placed my hands lightly on her hips for safety and support. I did NOT attempt to guide her movements as I often did when we made love in a reverse cowgirl position. My wife clearly knew what she wanted and had a plan, and I was more than happy to let her dictate.

If fact, I loved it when she took charge.

Amanda was rolling her hips in a forward-and-back motion, and I could feel the depth of my penetration as she toyed with my manhood like a joystick. She lolled her head back, rested it on the front of my shoulder, and turned towards me. I leaned in and slipped my tongue into her mouth, tasting her as we murmured and moaned into each other's lips.

My wife was still driving the moment but I reached around her body to unbutton the front of her blazer, and then her silk blouse. Reaching in, my hands predictably sought her breasts and slithered beneath her bra. Amanda's breasts were warm and firm, and were my sexual inspiration, as always.

"Your tits are incredible," I murmured in her ear. "I could play with them all day."

"Yea? You like them?"

"I fucking love them."

Amanda suddenly pushed harder into me. It was a good thing that the chair was braced again the wall, or we would've been rolling across her office! "I like it when you're rough with them." It was more of a needy request than a statement.

I immediately squeezed her breasts hard and mashed them together.

In response, Amanda began to bounce on my lap more urgently. "My nipples, too. Don't forget my nipples... pull on them while I'm riding you."