The Blowjob Chair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife's nipples were as erect as my cock, and I had no trouble tugging and tweaking them with my thumb and forefingers."

"Omigod," she moaned.

I kissed her neck and licked her behind the ear. "Shhh... careful, Mandy. Or else your staff is going to discover that their hot boss likes afternoon quickies in her office." I made the pretense of clamping my hand over her mouth. It was purely to add to the eroticism of the moment, and Amanda sucked on my finger suggestively.

Her gesture definitely added to the eroticism of the moment!

Amanda was pounding my lap furiously now, causing me to grunt with each impact. I kept my hands attached to her breasts, however, cupping and squeezing them as I continued to rolled her nipples between my fingers. My wife was gasping and swearing, and I happily realized that she was about to climax just as I was.

And when we both achieved that moment of bliss, we stopped and pushed hard into each other... Mandy down into me while I thrusted upward into her... like 2 unstoppable objects smashed together. We orgasmed as one, sweating and trembling as neither of us would give any ground. Finally, I let out an explosive breath and collapsed into Amanda's chair. A split second later, she went limp and settled beautifully into my embrace.

We didn't speak for a moment.

"That was amazing."

"I think we need to have quickies in your office more often. This chair is perfect."

"More perfect than your 'blowjob chair'?" Amanda asked sarcastically.

"Ah, yes. The 'blowjob chair'. I really wish we could've brought that damn thing home."

"That chair was disgusting. Comfortable, but disgusting."

"But that was part of its charm!" I protested. I then grinned impudently. "You know, Mandy, this chair is the perfect height, too. Maybe one of these days..."

Her eyes narrowed. "You expect me to give you a blowjob in my office while you're sitting in my chair?"

I suddenly imagined my beautiful wife on her knees beneath her desk and giving me oral sex while I sat in her throne. "Well, the idea did sort of cross my mind," I replied sheepishly. "Or, maybe next time, I can just bend you over the desk and nail you from behind."

"That has a better chance of happening. I need to freshen up before my meeting. You can leave now."

"You're just going to kick me out now that we're done?"

Amanda chuckled evilly. "That's exactly what I'm going to do!" But she kissed me sweetly on the cheek. "I love you, babe. Thank you again. I really needed that."

"I love you, too, Mandy. And trust me, I'm willing to have quickies in your office any time you want!"

My wife laughed gaily and punched me again before giving me yet another kiss, this time a passionate one on my lips. I instinctively attempted to pull her to me, hoping for another round of hot sex, but twisted away and flashed me a cruel smile. "I'm sure you're competent enough to see yourself out."

Then, with her panties clutched in her grip, Amanda scampered into the bathroom and shut the door behind her.

I rose to my feet, zipped my pants, and quietly left my wife's office, pausing long enough to glance at her new leather office chair one final time and chuckle.

And as I passed the receptionist's station on my way to the elevator, Eleanor was grinning as if she was privy to something that she wasn't supposed to know.

******************************************************************************

Since the wonderful quickie in Amanda's office, we've indulged in our kink a few more times.

We had sex in the back seat of our brand-new SUV, and my wife was kind enough to give me a blowjob a few days later as I sat in the driver's seat (the vehicle obviously wasn't a piece of furniture, but we reasoned that the seats could be defined as such!).

Amanda and I recently purchased an electric bed, and we used it to go down on each other in a 69 almost immediately after it was delivered. For good measure, we made love in it that same night before falling asleep in it for the first time. If there was any furniture that my wife and I were going to christen properly, it was definitely a new bed!

Currently, as of this writing, Amanda and I recently ordered new outdoor lounge chairs, and while she merely laughs and swears that it'll never happen, I'm profusely hoping that we'll have sex on them someday soon.

Along with sharing my hot wife in a threesome, outdoor sex is near the top of my sexual bucket list.

The events in this story might seem bizarre to most readers, but the love my wife and I possess for each other is even stronger because of them.

And to think, it all started with "The Blowjob Chair"!