The Blowjob Contest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eyeballing the competition, smart" he teased me as he looked around the room with fake thoughtfulness.

"Oh, shut up, get that tongue ready," I teased right back. I felt pretty good about our chances. Jordan was really good at oral and I liked to think I was too. Plus, I knew it wouldn't take me long to cum at all. I was starting to feel a tingle between my legs already with all the anticipation and excitement.

"Alright ladies, pants off!" Melanie commanded from her couch.

"Aye, Aye, captain!" I teased her for taking charge, earning a laugh from everyone.

"Okay, sassy! How about you count us down then," Melanie teased right back.

I looked around the room to see that Logan had removed not only Megan's pants and underwear, but his own shirt as well. Payton had kept his shirt on, but removed Melanie's pants, same as Jordan had done with me. I noted all 3 of us kept our private areas completely shaven.

"3,2,1, GO!!" I counted off and Jordan wasted no time going to work. I involuntarily let out a moan, joining a chorus with the other two girls. Jordan's tongue was doing its work and I closed my eyes and laid my head back as I felt an orgasm already starting to build in my groin.

Wanting to play with my nipples while Jordan did his part below, I sat up slightly to remove my shirt. I opened my eyes to see the Melanie and Megan doing the same thing, and all three of us were completely naked.

"Higher baby, oh fuck use a finger too," Melanie was grunting instructions at an earnest Payton.

"OH FUCK! YES!! YES!! RIGHTTHEREBABY!!" I looked over to see Megan had one hand pinching her nipple and the other pressing Logan's face into her with all her might. Was she already cumming I wondered!

I returned my focus back to Jordan who was steadily bringing me along. "Yes baby, just like that," I offered in encouragement. I felt the tingle between my legs growing more and more and I knew my orgasm wasn't far away.

"OHSHITI'MCUMMING!!" I heard from Megan and looked over at her moaning and shaking uncontrollably.

"Fuck that was fast," I thought to myself as I looked across at Melanie. She had her eyes closed and was biting her lip and grabbing at her large boobs as Payton did his best between her legs.

"Oh shit right there!" I exclaimed at Jordan. He was swirling his tongue around my clit and I felt my orgasm working its way up from the depths.

"HOLY FUCK!!" I heard from Melanie. I looked up, anticipating seeing her cumming and instead saw her eyes trained on Megan and Logan. They had traded spots and Megan had Logan's cock in front of her in all its glory. She gripped it with both hands and there was still room for at least another hand if not two!

She could barely wrap her fingers all the way around it and I felt my orgasm hit me like a ton of bricks as I stared at the ridiculously huge penis just feet away. My body shook wildly and I moaned uncontrollably as Jordan continued his efforts between my legs. My back arched as I desperately held him to my groin, prolonging the crashing waves of pleasure I was feeling.

Somewhere in the distance I thought I heard Melanie shouting and it halfway registered that she must be cumming too.

I finally came down from my high and looked to see Jordan grinning at me, obviously proud of the work he had done, and likely unaware of the assist he had received. I peeked up at Melanie and saw she still had her eyes trained on Logan's monster as Megan desperately tried to tame the beast.

Payton was scrambling to get up on the couch next to her and she was halfheartedly moving to take his position while keeping her gaze on Logan. I caught a look of Payton's hard cock, it looked to be a little longer than my Jordan's, but it wasn't anything crazy. Nothing like what Megan was drooling all over next to us.

"Fuck that," Jordan whispered, shaking me from my staring. I looked at him, next to me on the couch now without any pants on. He was looking at Logan's cock with an impressed face. I looked back at, not hiding the lust I was feeling.

"Gonna keep staring or are we gonna win this thing," he winked at me and that caused me to smile. I got down between his legs and immediately engulfed his entire cock in my mouth.

He groaned in pleasure as I went to work. I bobbed my head and swirled my tongue around Jordan's member while playing with his balls with my hand. He was muttering encouragement to me as I went.

"Fuck yeah Case, don't stop baby you're gonna make me cum." His grunts mixed with that of the other two men and sloppy squelch and occasional gag from girls made for a cacophony of wanton lust.

I pushed down until my tongue could almost touch Jordan's balls. He loved this move and it usually got him right on the cusp of cumming. Normally, I would prolong things a little and drag his orgasm out, but now, time was of the essence.

I pulled up until I only had the head of his cock in my mouth and vigorously started jerking his shaft.

"That's it right there, ohhhhhh fuck, I'm cumming baby!!" Jordan groaned as I felt a hot splash of cum in the back of my throat. I pulled off his cock quickly, the rest of his cum spraying itself on my waiting tits.

"We're done!!!" I shouted. I looked around the room.

Melanie was still between Payton's legs. She had her large tits wrapped around his cock and you couldn't even see it as she worked up and down.

Megan had her huge, heart shaped ass sticking out as she did her best to service Logan's enormous cock. Neither had got their man to cum, we had won!!

"Oh no! Don't stop on our account," Jordan joked to the group, getting a small chuckle from everyone.

"Fuck this thing gives my jaw a workout!" Megan said as she pulled back to take a breather.

"Sorry baby," Logan said with understanding in his voice.

"Yeah, no, don't be!" Melanie voiced the same opinion as me to Logan. "Finish what you started Meg!" Melanie teased, "Cum on my tits baby, Cum for me" she implored her husband, turning her attention back to him. He had his eyes trained on her chest and he looked like he would cum soon.

I turned back to watch as Megan tried to take as much of Logan in her mouth as she could. She had both hands on his cock and she gagged before even reaching her hands! She pumped him up and down and he closed his eyes and I could tell he was about to bust.

"Fuck yes Mel, Fuck!" I heard from Payton and almost simultaneously I heard a groan from Logan as he erupted into Megan's mouth. I watched the whole scene and Megan was unable to handle all the cum, pulling off and getting splattered with shots from Logan's monster.

We all kind of sat for a second, taking in what just happened. To no one's surprise Melanie was the first to speak. "To the victor goes the spoils she said," as she got up, cum decorating her large boobs. She handed me her phone. "Text it to yourself and delete it off my phone," she said with a sigh.

I took the phone and instead sent it to a group message of me, her and Megan. I figured they would enjoy the footage and I was a benevolent winner.

"Let's clean up and eat some brats!?" Jordan offered to the group. A chorus of agreement rang out and we pulled our sweaty bodies off the couches to the leave the living room, a robust smell of sex filling the room.

I couldn't resist one last peek at Logan's huge cock as I made my way back to the room, I caught Melanie doing the same thing and we shared a guilty smile. I have no idea how Megan planned to handle that thing for the rest of her life!

Jordan and I got in the shower to clean off, reveling in our victory. He surprised me though when he said. "You know, maybe next time you should help Megan out, might be fun?" I couldn't agree more.