The Blowjob Fairy's Rescue Mission

Story Info
I met the blowjob fairy and her magical friend.
2.6k words
3.71
3.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Blowjob Fairy appeared to me one day at the gas station as I was going inside to pre-pay. She was coming out as I was going in. But instead of going past me through the doorway, she approached me directly, grabbed me by the lapels of my coat, and with the promise of pleasure in her luminescent green eyes, said, "Let me suck your dick."

My girlfriend back home wasn't doing it for me, so how could I say no? I didn't want to faun on her, so I said, "I bet you say that to all the guys."

"Don't worry, I do."

"I've got a girlfriend." I couldn't believe I'd said it, but there it was, my defense.

"I won't tell." And just like that, so much for my defense.

A minute later and we had snuck into the handicapped stall of the men's bathroom, my jeans around my ankles, the Blowjob Fairy's lips around my knob. I couldn't believe the way she could kneel on that hard floor in her lacy white leggings, but she sucked me all right, sucked me all the way past my brink, and kept sucking as my larger-than-life load emptied into her mouth. It has been a month since my gf had been willing to fuck, and given the way she shamed me the time she caught me masturbating while I thought she was asleep, I just played the good guy, and kept my come inside me, building up. Until today, when I emptied so much built up stress and tension I thought I was going to cry due to the sheer joy of orgasm.

She took that load and spat it back out onto my dick; it flowed all around my erection and onto the bathroom floor. I darkly hoped one of the come-hungry college-aged attendants would enjoy finding it later, my little treat for her to clean up.

Two-thirds of the way into my blowjob, someone came into the bathroom to use the urinal. Five minutes later, when the slurping and sloshing ceased, he was still there, and he knocked on the stall door. The Blowjob Fairy opened the door, while my dick was still hanging half-mast and seeping. Standing there was a twenty-five year-old dude with bleach-blonde hair and nice pipes showing in his cut-off t-shirt. He unembarrassedly looked me up and down, then said, "Hey Sophi, can I get one?"

He became the Magician to me then, as his cock appeared out of nowhere, going from being packed into his shorts a second ago, to being out and rock-hard as if from the aether in an instant.

The Blowjob Fairy crouched down and grabbed him by the dick and pulled him inside the narrow space, shutting and locking the door behind him.

It was an unbelievable penis, to a man like me who sported a pathetic 4.75" on my best days. I was impressed with the way it went straight out, wide as day, for 12", before making a slight downturn in the last 4" to the tip. Magician, or God?

If anyone could suck that dick and do it justice, it was the Blowjob Fairy. I watched the flesh of his swollen tip yielding to her firmed-up lips. I watched her ease those lips all the way to the root the way a performer might swallow a flaming sword. Or a matador take on a bull. Some things were too primal to be bridled.

I watched the spectacle with growing interest and excitement. I was drawn to the sight of his trophy cock like an ape to a monolith is drawn, by a power so down-to-earth it is otherworldly.

My own little guy hardened back up nicely. I didn't mind giving myself a second O, it had been so long before this day. But the Blowjob Fairy didn't allow me to go it alone. She took us both on at the same time.

Her prowess was legendary as she alternately sucked and stroked the two penises pointed at her pretty face from opposite directions. My second load, she dismissed, letting it fire onto the back of her head and neck while she turned away to take in the Magician's seminal output. She swallowed it all, smiled, and burped.

"Whoah," I said, "where did you learn to do that?"

The Magician grinned at me. "Sophi's a real treat, isn't she?"

I felt a little guilty afterwards, so I went to the floral shop to pick up some flowers for my longtime girlfriend. We had started dating just out of high school, and now she was 25 and I was 26 years old. I bought some pretty pink and white flowers and decided to let the whole thing with the Blowjob Fairy just flow forgotten into the past.

One of the flowers must have been Forget-me-not, for when I pulled up to the garage I noticed a sight that made my heart race. It couldn't be.

Oh, but it was -- sitting on the front porch-swing with my girlfriend Sara was no other than the Blowjob Fairy herself, still done up in her fanciful lacy blue-and-white dress. They were each sucking on an impossibly large lollipop.

Sara waved at me with a look of delight in her eye, as I pulled into the driveway. Oh no, I thought. What has our weekend of popcorn and TV marathoning turned into?

Next, and no surprises here, the Magician appeared, emerging onto the porch from inside the house. As if by an internal magnetism that I could not fathom, Sara was drawn toward his massive cock. It appeared, and she appeared to almost choke on it the way she went at it with such a lack of restraint.

Here we go, I thought, suspending my disbelief. And then I thought, at least she's finally getting what she wants.

I left the flowers to rot in the car, too embarrassed to present them to anyone in this moment. I approached the porch from the driveway.

The first thing I saw was the Blowjob Fairy, Sophi, cheering on Sara, between licks of the two lollipops she was now holding. Then as I came up the stairs, behind the rail I saw Sara down on her knees, her tits and bare nipples squeezed out the top of her pulled-down tank top, wiggling in a constricted manner as she had the Magician's enormous wand in her hand and was waving it around. She was rubbing it and swatting it all over her face neck and boobs.

I got to admit, as hot as Sara is always, with her shoulder-length blonde hair, dainty features of her pretty face, medium-sized tits and ass, and nice flat belly with a deep bellybuttonhole that always turned me on for no particular reason...she looked even better with a giant cock in her mouth.

The Magician nodded at me in recognition, then went back to focusing on his mounting pleasure. The Blowjob Fairy said, "Make a wish, Sara."

"I wish this wonderful and colossal cock would rearrange my insides."

"Granted,": the Magician said. And just like that, Sara's yoga pants disappeared, and she was wearing only a sultry low-cut bikini bottom, held in place on the side by a knot of string. The Magician undid the knot, and the bikini bottom fell away, leaving nothing to hinder him from driving anything he wanted to into her gaping hole. He guided his penis, and slithered right in. The pussy was wet enough, and offered nothing in the way of resistance.

Sara let out some sounds that were half laugh and half gasp as he penetrated her in the doggy-style position. I had to admit, her ass looked great sticking up like that, two round moons bouncing back and forth with a long-awaited lengthy shaft driving the crease between them. I also had to admit, I was getting turned on and wanted to get involved. But I also knew that Sara would want nothing to do with gnawing on my little nipper right now, or maybe ever again.

As if reading my thoughts, the Blowjob Fairy took me by the arm and led me through the door. "We're going to go inside, and leave these two to their fun."

Once inside, the Blowjob Fairy said, "Too bad you didn't buy me flowers, because I have a real gift for you today."

I figured she probably somehow actually knew about the flowers in the car, that that was her wink wink, but I let the flower thing go. I followed her into the kitchen.

"I want you," she said, "to pick me up and set me on the counter."

I did so. She was extraordinarily light and easy to lift.

"Now, listen."

"I'm all ears."

"Sara loves you, but she has needs that you could never fulfill. At least in the way she thinks she needs it. So if you want your partnership to last, you're gonna need to forget about flowers and go in on some sex toys, big ones that vibrate and twirl. Got it?"

"Um yeh, got it."

"Also, you're gonna need some skills with your other instrument, the tongue. Learning to eat out Sara skillfully is going to be your biggest hope for this relationship, if you want it to last. Do you want it to last?"

"Yes."

"Now, in order for me to teach you, I'm going to need to let you go where no mortal man has ever gone."

"Where's that?"

"To the holiest of holies: the fountainous feast between my legs." She spread her legs wide before me, perched in the edge of the counter, and sure enough, there between the lacy blue-and-white folds of her dress, was the prettiest pussy I'd ever seen, the labia puffed out and spread beneath a pointy clit-tip. My mouth started watering.

"Now, I want you to touch my clit." She batted away my outreaching hand. "No, silly, with your tongue."

I touched the tip of her clit with the tip of my tongue.

"Good work! You found it! Now I want you to stimulate the clit with your tongue, whether it's going side-to-side, up-and-down, in tiny circles or whichever way the Spirit moves you. But I want you to listen closely to my clit while you do this, to hear how it responds to you, so you can respond back in turn. That deep inner listening is the true key to good sex. Ready, set, go!"

I covered the distance, nudged my nose against that clitoris first, then started flicking it with the tip of my tongue. The Blowjob Fairy was making hot noises with her mouth and throat. I may have been new to the art of cunnilingus, but I felt confident I was taking to it just fine.

Plus, I got her flowing now. Which tasted great in my mouth and wet my throat just fine. I remembered what she had just said and tried not to get to cocky; I tried to listen. Mainly I listened to her pleasure moans and groans for my cues as to what was working. When her noises ceased to escalate, I switched up my technique. I drew the numbers one through ten on the very tip of her clitoris, while she mumbled and burbled, "Make it count. You make it count."

She grabbed me by my head of hair and yanked my head back so that I was staring up at the ceiling. "Now I want you to expand your horizons. Work your way down my pussy lips, give them some love too."

She shuddered against me as I used my hands to grip her by the ass-cheeks and drove my face between her legs, eating her thoroughly out. I took long slow licks up the sides of her labia, then raced my flickering tongue-tip across her clitoris, then followed the same wavy lines down in the direction of her asshole. Seeing it there, I reached one hand a little farther inside and bobbed a finger in and out the surface of her asshole. I continued to use my tongue on her with furious concentration and abandon. I flexed my tongue to a hardened point and pressed it into the folds of the seam of her vagina, going as deep as it would yield to me.

I used my other free hand to rub her clit back and forth while I penetrated with my tongue. I found the joy in giving head that day, her voicing little "ahh...ah...ahhh...ah....ahhh...ah" sounds and me putting the strength of my jaw to the test.

I built rhythms in her, broke them down, built them back up faster this time. Time spiralled out of control in a wild crescendo of mutual feeling, my giving complimented by the colors of her taking.

I lost my sanity a bit, freed up a hand from ass-play in order to stroke myself with it while I gave her head. She leaned back, thrusting her hips into my face, and I leaned forward doing what she wanted and humping the hole in my hand at the same time.

I couldn't sustain the madness like she did, demiurge that she was, and my dick erupted while she was still going up toward that peak. I wanted to quit right then, but her growing spasms urged me on. I switched the role of my fingers and tongue, massaging her clit with my tongue as fast as I possibly could with an ache growing and spreading in my jaw, and poking my two fingers in and out of her pussy. Finally, she unleashed a loud, "WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" and I knew I had taken her to the top. Her body paused in a moment of calm before the rapture, then her whole body shuddered violently, uncontrollably. This was followed by a huge squirt from her pussy, a whole blissful glass-full of juices raining out on my face. I felt a glowing inner sanctity rise up within my spirit, as if I had just been baptized.

She petted my hair while she continued to shiver and shake with post-O convulsions. Her eyes were rolled back into her head.

"Good work, boy-toy! You did good. And you did it the hard way. If you just ask Sara to sit on your face, it'll make your job so much easier."

It was sad to think, but in that moment of sexual satiety, I never wanted to go back to Sara again. In her own way, in that moment with the Magician, I was sure she felt the same way toward me.

The day dissolved into sexual exhaustion, and with each of us completely spent, the Blowjob Fairy and her friend the Magician disappeared as quickly and mysteriously as they had arrived.

That night in bed, we lay there looking at each other with laughter in our eyes. For the moment, our needs were fully met.

"Next time, just ask to sit on my face for awhile, okay babe? The Blowjob Fairy taught me how to please you."

"Oh did she now?"

"Yeah. Didn't the Magician teach you anything?"

"To be careful what I wish for. And that a sixteen inch cock is hard to take. I feel tore to shit right now, but in a really, really good way that I'll probably never feel again."

"Are you going to be okay with my five inches from here on out?"

"From here on out, your little guy is all I'll ever need, babe."

I thought of something then, and jumped out of bed. I ran to the car to get the flowers I had bought her. I was excited for her to see them.

But when I got back to the bedroom, Sara was fast asleep.