Hotel Room

Story Info
What choice did I have!
3.3k words
4.36
82.4k
59

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hotelroom
Hotelroom
776 Followers

This is my first attempt at a writing a story. Any feedback is welcome. All characters engaging in sexual relationships or activities are aged 18 years or older. Any names, characters, businesses, places and events are purely made up.

Im Emma I'm 22 years old and i work for a large office supply company, we have three large offices across the uk and each year we meet up for a conference, its three days of talking and one night of drinking.

A few of the girls like to meet up every year for drinks on the last day and some like to partake in some extra fun in the form of drugs, i don't do this but i dont judge the ones that do. Now this year Jessica could not make it, she works with me and had a holiday booked that clashed the conference. The only problem was that she supplied the extra fun, so she asked me to take the drugs and i would get a cut of the money when the other girls brought them, hard to pass down for a single girl renting a house close to London.

Checking into the hotel had me sweating, I'm a good girl i never do anything naughty let alone illegal and having drugs in my suitcase was almost too much. Once in my room i was able to make sure the drugs were tucked with the suitcase wrapped up in some socks. Driving up on a Sunday night was killer but means i could sleep and be ready for Monday more for the first day of non stop talking, fun. So after a quick shower i jumped straight in bed for some sleep.

I woke up and checked my phone 8:50 am, shit. I had 10 minutes to get dressed and get down stairs to one of the conference rooms. So i destroyed my suitcase to get my clothes out and get dressed, forgetting all about the drugs which fell out of the socks i had placed them in and left the room, also forgetting to put the do not disturb sign on.

Now it was around lunch when i remembered about the drugs and had to spend the rest of the day worried about them being found. This lead to me speed walking back to my room, once in the room i was horrified to find it clean and the drugs no where to be found, i broke down in tears scared of what this might mean when a knock came at the door. It was the hotel manager Tom a balding slightly over weight man in his late 40s early 50s. In his hand was the drugs i had lost.

"May i come in?" He said while already walking into the room.

"Now this is serious, i do not allow drugs inside my hotel." He said while holding the drugs up.

"I should call the police and tell your company." He threatened.

This lead to more tears by me.

"Please don't they're not mine, i was just asked to bring them please I'm sorry." I wept.

"I was surprised to find them in your room, when the cleaner told me about it i did not think this would be your room, you always looked so cute and innocent." He said.

Thats something i have heard my whole life, cute and innocent, being 5 ft tall with a young face, even younger then my 25 years would suggest. And i was as innocent as i looked i never do anything wrong or naughty or fun for that matter, even on the last night of drinking i have one before going back to my room.

"Please don't tell on me, i cant afford to lose my job and i would never be able to get a new one with a criminal record." I said close to crying again.

"Look i don't want to report you, it would make my hotel look bad if people knew i let drugs inside."

"Ok, then just don't report me then and i will never do it again."

"I cant just let you get away with this now can i." He said with a slight smile on his face.

With that he got a text on his phone.

"Shit i have to go, give me your phone number and i will text you with how you can make up for this."

I gave him my number just thankful that might not get reported for this. As he was about to leave he placed the drugs back in his pocket.

"Depending on your choice later, you may get them back." He said while closing the door behind him.

I spent the next hour pacing the room, scared of what might come next when i got a text.

Im not going to beat around the bush with this, if you want me to stay silent and get your drugs back your going to do as i ask. At 8pm i will knock at your door and you will let me in, you will be wearing one of the hotels dressing gowns and underneath you will be wearing you finest underwear you packed and your hair will be in a pony tail. If you don't not answer the door or not wearing what i ask i will report you.

My heart sank i knew where this was going to lead to, when i say i was innocent i meant it i've only had one boyfriend in my life and only had sex a couple of times but never enjoyed the act which lead to him breaking up with me calling me boring.

It was 6pm so i had to hours to get ready.

What choice did i have!

So i picked out the nicest underwear i had, a matching red thong and bra and went for a shower, i shaved all over, i don't know why but i wanted to look nice, crazy i know. Once showered i dried my dirty blonde hair and put it into a pony tail like i was asked. Then i put my underwear on and looked in the mirror, i must admit i looked good, a body i kept toned with regular exercise and eating right, my boobs were perky and as my ex said a good handful looked good in this slight push up bra and my bum looked amazing in this thong. Finally i put some make up on, a little lip stick and some mascara, again i don't know why but i wanted to look good.

So here i sat in my gown on my bed so nervous i felt sick. Then the door knocked and i looked at the clock 8pm on the dot. Opening the door and tom stood there, his face lit up when he saw me. He was wearing clear glasses, i have never seen him wear glasses before.

"Good girl." He said walking in the room.

"I see that you are making the right choice."

He walk over and sat in the arm chair in the corner of the room.

"Stand here." He said pointing to a spot just in front of him. So i walked slowly and stopped just in front of him.

"Now lose the robe."

I slowly undid the belt and let the robe full to the floor, i such my eyes and it toke all i had to keep my arms by my side, i could feel his eyes staring at my body.

"Who knew you had such a sexy body hiding under all that innocents, now turn around and bend over slightly i want to see that ass."

With my eyes still such i turned and bent ever slightly, i felt a hand touch my bum and i almost jumped.

"Such a fine ass." He said while giving it a squeeze.

"Now turn back around and get on your knees."

I turned and got on my knees still with my eyes closed.

"Open your eyes." he asked

I opened them to find him stood over me, he took off his shirt to show off his body, while over weight you could tell he worked out as it was not flabby but firm.

"Take off my trousers."

I was too scared to move, all i could do was look at him.

"Now!" he said harshly.

So was shaky hands i reach up and up did the button to his trousers and slowly undid the zip.

"Remove my trousers and boxers together." He told me.

I slipped my hands into the waistband and started to pull then down, i could start to see his penis and i pull them down. It took a long time before his penis popped out almost hitting me in the face, the thing was massive and it weren't even fully hard yet. Once he was free he sat back down and started to stroke his penis, i could not remove my eyes it was huge and getting bigger. He was also completely shaved.

"Come closer." He said and i did as he asked.

"What do you think of my cock?" He asked.

"Its so big!" I replied still looking at it. I was fully hard now and must and been close to 10" and thick, it was like 3 times the size of my ex's penis which was the only penis i had seen let alone done anything with.

He grabbed his penis by the base and pointed it right at me.

"Kiss it."

I moved my face closer and gave the tip of his penis a quick peck. My pussy tingled as i did and only then did i notice how wet i was, was i enjoying this?

"Grab it and kiss it properly!"

I used my right hand to grab it and could barely fit my hand around it. I gave it a kiss again this time slower and for longer. He let go of his penis and gave a slight moan. This made me even wetter and i could not help but kiss it again.

"Good girl, who knew you were such a slut. You love my cock don't you?" He asked

I said nothing, just stayed their holding it with one hand not taking my eyes off it.

"Its ok you don't need to say anything, if you love it just kiss it again." He said, so i did for even longer this time.

"Mmmm good slut now lick it."

I moved my hand down to the base of his penis and licked the tip of his penis, then all around the tip before i started to lick from tip to base and then back up again. I was so wet and turned on now it was hard to to play with my self. I had never been this turned on not even when i gave my ex the only blowjob i had given. Was it the big penis or the fact i was being told what to do?

"Don't forget my balls." He told me.

So i lifted his penis up to look at his balls, which were big to match his penis. I moved down and gave each ball a kiss before i licked around each of them.

"Mmm that feel so good baby!" he moaned.

"Now be a good slut and start sucking my cock."

I moved away from his balls which i must admit i was starting to enjoy and pointed his penis towards my mouth, i had to stretch my mouth almost as far as i could just to start to slide it in my mouth. I was able to get less then halve in my mouth before i got to the back of my throat, i did not have a gag reflex but did not think it would come in handy for this situation.

Once i had half of it in and start to move blow him, he must be enjoying it as he was moaning. Half his penis was covered in my saliva as i blew him.

"Thats it baby good sluts give a sloppy blowjob." He said while moaning, this turned me on so much and i wanted to please him so i pulled his penis out my mouth and spat on it and used my hand to start stroking his penis and covered his whole penis in my saliva. I put his penis back in my mouth and blew him while stroking him.

"Look at my me while you suck my cock you slut!" He said so i looked direct at his eyes while i sucked on his penis.

"Your such a slut! Tell me you love sucking my cock." He said.

"I love sucking your cock!" I said before putting it straight back into my mouth. What had gotten into me i never liked sex before this and i thought blowjobs were disgusting, now here i am on my knees with a huge penis, sorry cock in my mouth telling him i love it, and i did.

I must have been sucking his cock for about 15 minutes by now, his cock was covered in my spit.

"Take your hand off and stop moving." He said so i did with his cock still in my mouth a stop and just looked at him waiting.

"I'm going to take over." He said as he grabbed my hair, this must be why he asked for the pony tail.

He slowly started to push my face down his cock until he got about half way and pull me back up then back down again. He started to speed up until he basically masturbating using my mouth, this just made me wetter.

He started to slow down but each time he pushed my face down he was going lower on his cock, each time he would hit the back of my throat and try and force more in, each time he did my pussy tingled more. Each time he forced his cock in deeper he would hold me there, i could not breath, my eyes started to water i could feel the mascara running.

He pushed down as far as he could still not fitting the huge thing all the way in, he held me they're not breathing before letting go and letting his cock out of my throat and mouth. His cock was now covered in my spit and my face a mess of spit and mascara.

"Did you enjoy that?" He asked.

"Yes."

"Why?"

"I don't know."

"Is it my big cock?"

"Yes."

"Is it because i'm treating you like a slut? Making you strip and forcing you to suck my cock?"

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes sir."

"What a good little slut you are, what would you like to do now?"

"What ever you want me to do sir."

"Good answer slut, i want your mouth wrapped around my cock again before i cum all over that cute little face."

"Yes sir!" I said before i grabbed his cock again and went to put it back in my mouth.

"Before you do that show some love to my balls, i want to make a big load if i to cum on your face."

So i lifted his cock up and got to licking his balls before putting them in my mouth one at a time to suck them, they were far too big to do them together. While i did this i used my right had to stroke his huge cock.

Once i had cover both balls in spit i moved my mouth back to his cock but used my left hand to start to rub his balls, the thought of that big load on my face had be dripping down my leg.

When i started to suck him again a started to push down taking more of his cock than before, sucking him just like he was forcing me again, he seemed to like it as he moaned louder, who know an older mans moans would turn me on so much.

I was forcing as much of his cock down my throat as i could while using both hands to stroke him and rub his balls.

It was not long before he grabbed my hair again and pull me off my cock and he started stroke it right at my face.

"Do you want my cum on your face?"

"Yes sir."

"How badly?"

"So badly sir."

"You ever had someones cum all over this pretty face?"

"No sir, make me your cum cover slut."

"Open your mouth and don't look away!"

I opened my mouth as wide as i could and looked right at his cock as the first shoot hit me on my forehead and my hair then right on my nose and covered my eyes forcing me to such them, his next shoot got me in my mouth i could taste it just sitting on my tongue. He kept cumming hitting my chin with some dripping off to land on my boobs.

I was able to open my eyes and his last few drops dribbled down his cock, he then push me down onto his cock.

"Be a good slut and clean me up."

So i was a good slut and suck every last drop of his cock and swallowed it all, it tasted amazing, i had tried my ex's cum before and it tastes nothing like this. I sucked him till he went soft in my mouth.

"Your such a good slut." He said getting up and putting his clothes back on. I stayed on my knees waiting to be told what to do.

"Here don't forget these." He said throwing the drugs onto my bed. I had forgot all about them.

With that he just left. I got off my knees they were so sore how long was i on them for? I looked at the clock 10pm!! I was sucking his cock for over an hour.

I walked to the mirror to have a look at my face, and there i was, face a mess, mascara down my cheeks and cum all over my face and hair, my chin and boobs wet from both spit and cum.

I looked like the perfect slut.

I put my hand down my panties and found my soaking wet pussy, all inhad to do was slide 2 fingers in and i exploded into the most amazing orgasm i have ever had falling backwards onto the bed before passing out.

I woke up in the morning face still sticky with cum before i jumped in the shower to wash before the next meeting.

It was in this meeting i got a text from Tom, it was a minute video with the caption just some of the best bits. I made sure no one could see my phone and hit play, it was me in my robe slowly taking it off.

I hit stop and look around making sure no one had seen. No one was looking thank god, then i felt how wet i was. So i got up and went to the bathroom and found a stall to sit in.

With one hand down my panties rubbing my pussy i hit play again. And there i was taking my robe off, those glasses there had a camera in them.

The video then cut to me on my knees then me kissing his cock then balls sucking his cock him face fucking me sucking on his balls all before cumming on my face and me sucking his cock clean. The video stopped and froze on me covered in cum with his huge cock in my mouth, i came right there in the toilet.

Thank you for reading if you liked it leave a comment. Let me know if you want day 2.

Hotelroom
Hotelroom
776 Followers