The Blue Coast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the background Jordan could still hear the hum of the race, the roars of the engines, the screeching of the brakes and the applause of the crowd but her mind was ablaze with the sensations in her groin. Steve was licking shamelessly from her cunt, eating her from behind, making her leak like a fountain of lust as she dripped over his tongue.

A groan caught in her throat as he played with the sensitive knot of her clit. He pushed it out and pressed down on it with his tongue, licking and sucking it before drawing back and dipping his tongue into her slit again to probe. He was rushing nothing; instead he was savoring her hungrily while he drove her insane with feverish desire. Jordan shoved her hips back instinctively and tried to impale herself on his face, desperate for his tongue to penetrate and pleasure her.

"Fuck me," she gasped, begging for satisfaction.

"God, you look gorgeous," Steve groaned as he continued to devour her. She was pink and soft and so wetly exposed to him that it excited him terribly. He grunted softly in satisfaction as he ate her, totally submerged in the syrupy tang and the heady musky aroma that came from her pussy. It blended with the lingering scents of race fuel and the acrid odor from the brakes that filled the air to somehow create a strange but powerful aphrodisiac for him. Desire and need coursed through Steve like a storm. He stood up and abruptly pushed Jordan forward so she was leaning over the balcony with her hands gripping the rail.

"Stay there, don't move," he commanded.

She did as she was told but was acutely aware that that the soft belt holding her robe closed had come undone. The late afternoon breeze billowed the light silky fabric away from her body so that the air caressed her fevered skin. An insistent throb had started up in her pussy. Without Steve's tongue and fingers there it felt like a void, achingly, agonizingly empty. Jordan wriggled her ass lewdly like a bitch in heat to provoke and entice him and then felt a wave of embarrassment spike through her. Christ, she was out in the open and behaving like a slut but she seemed unable to stop herself.

"Give it to me, Do it! Fuck me," she hissed, frantic with the desire to have him inside her.

She felt the hot rush of air from Steve's rapid breathing as he came up behind her. His fingers prowled along her body and dug into the flesh of her hips. She rolled her ass again impatiently and felt the hot sting of his hand as he slapped her buttocks, almost as if he was punishing her for her lascivious provocation.

"Hold still," he growled as he snaked an arm tightly around her waist to hold her in place.

Jordan balanced precariously on the spiked heels of her shoes as she hung over the balcony railing. Her legs were splayed wide open, her back arched, ass in the air, breasts hanging down. Steve slid the thick engorged head of his cock along the wet crease to her opening. He was rock hard and so hot that his touch against her slipperiness was like a branding iron on her bare flesh. It aroused her to near savagery. She had never been so hot, so sexually hungry and so wanton. She panted with the anticipation of having him inside her.

Her eyes rolled upwards for an instant and the group of men on the balcony opposite came into her line of vision. Two of them had binoculars trained directly towards her and Steve. The others were waving excitedly and gesturing rudely. On the balcony below them the man with the newspaper had stopped reading. He was watching avidly. Not the race, she realized but the way she was lewdly exhibited through the wrought iron railings on her balcony.

"Steve," she stammered, aware of how terribly exposed she was. "Please let's go inside. They're watching,"

"So what?" His voice was thick with lust, his excitement palpable. "And besides, you like being watched."

Unbridled excitement surged through Jordan. Steve was right. So what? At this point, it didn't really matter to her who watched. All that mattered was the hugeness poling out of Steve's groin and teasing at the lips of her pussy.

"Oooh..." she moaned, frantic in her need "Do it now. Yes now, please!"

He invaded her with a force that almost knocked the breath from her body and pushed her up tightly against the balcony railing. One moment she was begging and then the next he was deep inside her, stretching her, forcing her open to take the hardness she had been aching for all day. He grabbed her hips in his hands and drew back before plunging deeply into her again surfing on the waves of her lust.

"Oh fuck," she gasped as he split her wide open. Stars exploded in her head at the depth of the penetration and the way his big cock head rammed into her core. Her body shook helplessly with the sensation of being so exquisitely speared by his cock. The air rushed from her lungs as she clamped around him locking him in her steamy snugness.

Steve looked down at Jordan bent before him and leaned back slightly so he could see the way her smooth pussy gripped his cock as he drove it into her. He pulled it out just letting the tip remain inside. Her cunt was slightly open and gleaming with moisture. She moaned deeply and pushed back onto him hungry for the friction and the roughness of his lust.

"Yeah, that's it. Fuck back onto my cock, baby," he rasped groaning at the salacious sight of her pussy lips clinging greedily to his greasy shaft with every outward stroke. She used her cunt to fuck him, squeezing her muscles around him, giving him the most succulent tight sensation as she clung vice-like to his cock and eased on and off again. He moved his hand to cup her breast and he pinched the nipple hard. It caused ripples of pleasure to race up Jordan's spine and explode in her already overloaded brain.

The familiar twitches of pleasure started up in the pit of her stomach and her breath came in short, sharp pants synchronized with Steve's quickened thrusts. He was moving faster, deeper, intensifying his rhythm as he felt Jordan's pussy clenching around his cock.

She was lost in erotic abandon. The faces watching her became a blur. All she could think about was the mindbending pleasure in her abdomen and the way Steve was buried inside her, driving in and out, in and out. The wet sounds of their fucking blended with the overwhelming noise surrounding them. She cried out wildly as she raced to orgasm, unable to keep her silence any longer as the spasms deep within her tripped over each other in tight convulsions that threatened to strangle him in the pit of her pussy.

She shrieked her joy to the crowd as the release in her cunt sent shivers sweeping across her body, reverberating through her limbs, shaking through her core and radiating outwards. It seemed to go on forever. Her quivering walls clutched and squeezed Steve's steely hardness until he reared like an animal.

"Oh God! Arrrgh Jordy," he cried as he erupted hotly, ejaculating thick streams of molten warmth deep inside her. He held her tightly as they both struggled for air just as the yachts began to sound their horns with deep, body-shaking tones and the crowds began to cheer as the checkered flag waved.

"Jesus, what a finish," Steve gasped.

"Who won?" she asked.

"Who the fuck cares?" he said with a hoarse laugh.

***

Two days later, after the billion-dollar circus that follows the racing teams around the globe had left Monaco, they carved their way back along the rugged coastline towards the Nice Airport. The traffic was light but Steve drove at a leisurely pace so they could enjoy their final views of the breathtaking scenery.

"And here to the right, ladies and gentlemen, is a private little rendezvous for wayward cops and wanton women," Steve joked as they passed the part of the road where they'd stopped on their arrival.

"Yeah and don't forget to mention a haven for speedsters with voyeuristic and exhibitionistic tendencies," Jordan laughed.

"The beautiful Cote D' Azure," Steve chortled. "The Blue Coast. What an appropriate name for this place. We sure turned everything blue didn't we?"

Jordan smiled wistfully as the wind blew through her hair. She thought back to the breathless excitement of her Formula One fuck. It had been sexually electrifying, sensually exciting and somehow desperately intimate. It was both scary but utterly beautiful because it had triggered something new in her, a feeling more intense than anything she could ever have imagined possible. Something in her wanted it never to stop, and they hadn't stopped.

After some sightseeing the following day they had dropped in at a charming little bistro for a late lunch and Steve had boldly slipped two fingers down the length of her pussy, settled on her sweet spot and pressed against the nub of her clitoris while he discussed the dessert menu at length with the waiter. He'd ordered them a chocolate torte to share and then brought her to a climax between feeding her the cake and fingering her. He'd licked his fingers afterwards with a satisfied grin and told her she was sweeter than any dessert.

She shivered at the delicious memory and then recalled the way she had been drawn to the balcony again the evening before they left. As night had fallen, the balconies of Monte Carlo had changed into a thousand squares of twinkling light She had sucked Steve off while he gazed down at the view of the glossy white boats in the harbor with their reflections bouncing off the water. When he had recovered, she'd got him hard again and straddled his cock, riding him to an explosive orgasm while he reclined on a deck chair. They'd heard voices drifting on the breeze and she was sure they'd been seen by hidden voyeurs.

"Yes, it was the perfect blue weekend," she replied, deliberately rolling the 'r' in the word, 'perfect.' "And let's not forget that the blue car and the blue team won as predicted," she said smugly.

"Don't gloat too much baby," Steve said, suddenly accelerating to show he was back into competitive mode. "The season has a long way to go and you know your boy is going to see his ass soon."

"Oh yeah?" Jordan laughed. "Well by my calculations, he's a good twenty points ahead of your boy."

"Give it a few races," Steve said contemplatively. "By the time Canada's done and they hit Indianapolis, he'll be lagging behind." He paused for a second. "Wanna bet?"

"Indy?" Jordan said softly. Her mind went into overdrive. She'd never been there but had seen the place on television. Large oval track, huge grandstands, big crowds. It wouldn't be easy to fuck there. In fact, it would be downright difficult but not entirely impossible. It would all depend on their positions, the clothes they wore, the-

"Not up for the challenge, huh?"

Jordan flashed him a smoldering look. "Lay your bet, Mister."

"Oh I intend to, baby. I really do." Steve said with an evil laugh as they raced into the sunshine.

THE END

Thank you for taking the time out to read my story. I hope you enjoyed it and I would appreciate your votes and feedback which I will always reply to if there is an email address. :)