All Comments on 'The Blue Dress'

by anopheles_leet

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
diane92374diane92374over 2 years ago

Humiliation and forced feminization are not a required element. Most sissies are looking for acceptance and support. This story is borderline rape.

sissychloesissychloeover 2 years ago

looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Jack's got again and they get a black cock and the cross dresses a woman every time somebody wanted a b*******

StrappySandalsStrappySandalsover 2 years ago

I'm and old, straight , dude who knows nothing about this type of activity, but I did find it interesting, believable, and oddly, a turn-on. The internal conflict going on in the cross-dresser's mind is the best part of the story!! Nice job!

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 2 years ago

Willingness to please a partner is a beautiful thing. The idea has be raised, and then elevated, that Ed might have more to his identity than he'd previously thought. Notice that at every choice-point, factoring heavily into Ed's choosing was what would please Jessie.

The inner conflict provided all the tension for this story, and as StrppySandals noted, that is a turn on. Really well-written internal struggles, and the blow-job description was also well done.

While it would be interesting to see this evolve into a series, I hope you will write any other story that tickles your fancy. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I was alos in a bar in Brighton when I met my first gay lover. I sucked him off in the toilet and a week later we did it again. I loved the taste of his semen and it was only days later that I Had my bottom fucked by another guy and he came in me. I do it regularly now and my wife always makes me tell her about it.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11almost 2 years ago

I particularly enjoy stories about "straight" men who get bent over and go gay. I'm double-hard if their sexual humiliation is witnessed by others - spouse, family, friends, coworkers. I really loved this story!

Donald

You might enjoy one of my stories.

My stories:https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=789392&page=submissions

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Go get cleaned up, then take any and every asset and leave forever. The wife is a bitch that wants to humiliate and abuse you. Should have ripped the guys dick off and left. Horrible

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I especially liked the reluctance of the man to suck it but then he takes it deep into his mouth.

The cei the wife gives and her serious look she gave him was fantastic.

I would love my wife to send me out all dressed up in a nice satin dress. Slit up my let and for a huge BBC to bend me over , pull my wife's panties to the side and fuck me hard and rough.

Finally as he sprays a huge load in me I'd spray onto the floor and he'd make me luck it up. He'd wipe his huge cock on my dress, smear some spunk on my lips then tell me to go home and kiss my wife!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Exquisitely written, fleshed out with details that amp the hotness of the reluctant crossdresser’s first time

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous