The Blue Key Pt. 01

Story Info
Can a family survive in a post-apocalyptic world?
6.6k words
3.87
26.9k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story discusses various themes such as incest, breeding, manipulation, maledom, etc. If any of these themes are not to your liking then read no further.

All the characters are above the age of 18 and bear no resemblance to any real life character or place. Any relation is entirely coincidental.

●●●●●

"Ahh, hunnn, hmm ah. Yaass!" She moaned. The man all the while continued to push deeper inside of her. Her palms were in his. She saw his face; he was sweating profoundly.

"Uhh", he grunted under his breath. He was edging closer to climax. He let go of her hand and placed them on top of her fluffy breasts. He smacked them tightly.

"Ah don't do that Mohan", the woman said.

"Quiet!" He replied and smacked the other. The woman did not fight back and let him slap her big breasts. They were partly to blame too. Large and soft, they were the first thing a man would notice on her flesh.

Now edging closer, the man dropped down on top of her. He was so close to her face that she could lick the sweat of his face and in a moment of frantic passion- she did. He liked it. He planted a gentle kiss on her lips. Her soft, plump lips squeezed under his and vanished inside his mouth. Her eyes closed as she felt a tingling sensation run through her body.

The man did not stop and continued to push inside her, meanwhile their kiss did not break. His tongue dove deeper into her mouth and she welcomed him inside her mouth. The man was dominant. Laying on top of her, he was in total control of the moment. As if time and location had all become a slave to him.

Not too long after, he grunted in a fit of passion and released all his belongings inside her body. A warm gush of fluids flowed inside of her in metronomic spurts. All the while the pair was intertwined and with his tongue inside of her mouth all she was able to do was let out a long series of soft moans and squeals.

Finally when he was done unloading he broke of the kiss. The young man looked into her eyes and without saying a word kissed her again. This time his partner was more accommodating and opened her mouth wide in order to let him go further inside.

His hands were still on her breasts, squeezing and massaging the object as if it was a sponge.

When the moment had passed, the man got up from the ground leaving her down, sweaty and out of breath. Albeit this was a exercise which had become a ritual than a daily activity, she enjoyed every moment she spent beneath him. This man was half her age (19 years old) but was more than a husband to her.

"How is Shreya?" He asked while wearing his t-shirt.

"She is sleeping."

"OK."

"Listen Mohan", asked the older woman, "do you want another baby with me because you know I no longer..."

"Gayatri you know you can't have any more babies. Didn't you tell me the other day." Said Mohan.

"Yes, but we haven't found anyone else for over a year. I'm starting to think that nobody survived." Gayatri started to sob then. Naturally, the last few years had taken a toll on her. Now, she had run out of hope and letting out her feelings in this manner had become like a release valve of pent-up emotion.

"Hey, hey, hey", Mohan walked upto her and consoled her, "we don't know that aun!" He paused and then said, "We don't know that yet Gayatri. What if there were survivors. Surely we can't be the only ones."

She stopped crying. Her watery eyes displayed a very obvious overflow of emotions. Mohan started to kiss her again. Her soft lips met his and she moved closer to him. Mohan wrapped his arms around her torso and then slowly glided down towards her butt and when he felt he had reached them Mohan started to press gently.

"Mmm", Gayatri moaned in pleasure. But she did not break off the kiss. Her hands started caress his neck and her thumb moved across his face.

Smack! He hit her buttcheeks swiftly. She felt that.

"That's enough! Don't do it." She growled. Her butt had grown red, even her olive skin couldn't hide the battering they had received.

"Please", smack, "You know how much I like it."

"Ahhn!" Her eyes fixated on his face. She accepted defeat reluctantly. As much as she wanted, she could not deny the fact that Mohan's romance was eternal.

There is a knock on the door. Mohan tells Gayatri to get dressed quickly and when she is done Mohan slowly walks toward the door. He looks through the peephole and sighs in relief.

"Oh it's you Gauri", he says and opens the door. A fair skinned chubby girl, roughly the same age as Mohan walks in. She is wearing a sweater which can't do much about her breasts because they hang loosely from her chest and flay around wildly with every step. Her thighs are open for view because she is wearing jean-shorts. Resting on her back is a leather bag. Her hair is tied into a neat ponytail the ends of which reach down to her buttocks.

"What took you so long!" She exclaimed. Before he could answer she kissed him on the lips. Gayatri pretended to ignore it and busied herself with packing clothes in the corner of the room.

"Nothing I was just with...."

"Oh hey mum! Where is Shreya?" Gauri did not even let Mohan finish.

"She is sleeping actually. How did your search go?" Inquired her mother- Gayatri.

Gauri's mood dropped south in an instant. She put her bag down on the ground and placed herself on the beanbag.

"Nothing. Just the same: dead bodies and silence all round."

"I've been telling Mohi that there are no survivors. We were lucky. Don't you remember, almost a year ago, people were falling like--"

"Like flies, yes mum." Interrupting her mother once again. Gayatri was annoyed but ignored her daughter's constant interjections.

"Mum, do you really believe that nobody else survived except us? I mean to say: why only us?"

"That I don't know Gauri. But what I do know is that we are alive and present. We must keep looking for survivors."

Mohan quietly walked back into the room, his hands were closely inspecting an object. It seemed important to him. Gauri, therefore was interested in it as well.

"What is that in your hands Mohi?"

"Umm", he said and murmured the other half. Agitated, she walked upto him. Upon closer inspection she saw that Mohan was holding a blue key. Mohan turned towards her and asked,

"Why do we keep finding this key wherever we go. We each have one, and--and, didn't you find another today?"

"Yes, it's in my bag." Gauri replied. "I think that these are just random keys someone kept in a box somewhere before losing it."

"What? Why would we then find them on different locations at different times."

Gauri said nothing. Instead she looked at her mother, as if wanting a reply from her.

"Mohi, I think you're overthinking about this. Gauri could be right." Said her mother.

"Nah. There's something which we don't know."

While the mother-daughter duo looked at each other, the baby (Shreya) started to cry in the other room. Gayatri, without a moment's wait, exited the room.

■■■

"Ahn yess! You're so big Mohi! Ahh!" Gauri moaned. Her mouth was wide open gasping for breath while also letting out loud moans.

Mohan was on top of her, his penis inside her heavenly abode. Gauri could not move as her hands were pinned down into the bed. Her breasts, although, were free, and they swayed around uncontrollably with every jerk. Her legs were wrapped around Mohan and pushing him deeper inside her. Her milky body had turned crimson red as lust took over her mind.

Mohan was busy planting kisses on her neck leaving her shuddering in orgasm. The bed was creaking wildly and the reaking smell of spunk filled the air inside the bedroom. The sun had set and the moon had taken its place. With only a lamp inside the room, they could only see each other's bodies. Her skin looked more tanned in the lamp light, and her flesh more inviting than ever. Mohan continued to push his penis inside her vagina. Her pussy walls expanded and contracted with every thrust. And even at the age of twenty, Mohan was the first and only person to penetrate her.

Gauri was sweating heavily with all the exercise. Mohan slowly let go of her neck and his left hand moved upto her face while his right messed with her breasts. Mohan slowly slid his thumb across her face and pushed it inside her inviting mouth. She sucked on it like a baby, slurping it up as if it was a ice-cream. Her muffled moans would occasionally force her to open her mouth, letting of of the thumb.

"Oh fuck. Yes! Turn around, now!" Mohan raged.

"Fine, fine. Remember I'm still your sister, even if your cousin sister. Not some whore." Yes, Mohan was fucking his cousin and also her mother Gayatri, whose baby- Shreya, is actually the result of them having unprotected sex.

"Give me that ass of yours now and shut up."

"Make me!" Gauri said staring into his eyes. She knew how to tempt him and her magic was working. Mohan manhandled her into the doggy position and inserted her once more, this time with more strength.

"Ah yes, you like that Mohi don't you! Ah right there. You like fucking your cousin, uhnn, don't you?" She said turning her head back towards him. Mohan wasn't interested in talking. He gripped her long hair and pulled her head back towards him, all the while pumping her forward. This made her body arch back.

Her huge breasts were bouncing wildly now. Mohan would routinely squeeze both of them. He moved his head beside her face. Gauri was gasping for breath while also letting out squeals. Mohan liked to keep her in this position. She challenged his position as the man of the house and any punishment he could give her, he would.

"Now say, bitch!" He said laughingly.

Gauri didn't reply. As she tried, Mohan's hand wrapped around her throat, squeezing the life out of it. Due to the turmoil, her face had turned bright red. Mohan then pushed her back into the bed and she fell into the pillows, quite relieved from the torture. Mohan held her ass in his hands and struck her womb with his penis. Her massive, jelly-like ass, rippled with every strike. Mohan could feel that she was almost crying but he did not stop. Instead he held her hands tightly, leaving her powerless. Her head was dug into the sheets while her ass was being plowed and utterly destroyed by Mohan.

Mohan felt him get closer. He wanted to finish inside her but ultimately chose to take a more wiser decision. He turned Gauri around and sitting on her chest, he kept his penis on her mouth.

Gauri's red face had finally calmed down. She obeyed and started to swallow his penis. Bored by her slow pace Mohan again held her hands and started to move his body. Gauri was soon being face-fucked. Mohan felt he was about to cum and soon with a few more thrusts, he let go. For Gauri it felt as if a tsunami had descended on her throat. Her eyes widened and her mouth expanded uncontrollably. She tried her best to swallow it all but no matter how many gulps she took, it was too much. Her mouth bloated and as predicted, she started to cough. Small bursts of cum jumped out of her mouth. A small stream of cum flowed down the edge of her mouth and chin, with a few drops falling on her busty chest. Mohan's cock was still buried inside her face, spurting out the last few drops of his love juice.

After a while, Gauri managed to swallow it all and was licking his penis dry like a true house-whore. His huge shaft still lay buried inside her mouth occasionally releasing a few drops of cum into her throat.

No matter how harsh he treated her in bed Mohan cared for her. Also, her mother Gayatri held a considerable amount of influence over him and she wanted him all to herself. Presently he only listened to her mother and being the only man in the house, the head lady would play the dominant role. Her mother was the head lady and now having a five month old baby with Mohan did not help her cause either. Every time he came outside her, she cursed.

"Why don't you ever cum inside me?" She said. Gauri was laying beside Mohan. Her thigh planted firmly over his legs.

"You exactly know why. We can't afford another mouth to feed right now. I think you realise the issue so why do you keep bringing it up again and again."

Gauri sighed in anger, his ignorance only exasperated her rage. But there was nothing she could do. She tried one more time:

"Pleeeaase. You know I can take care of it. You won't have to worry one bit."

"Oh come on! Do you think this is normal? This, you and me, in bed? Does this seem normal. In the old world this would've been impossible."

"Ugh! This isn't the old world Mohi."

"No. I don't want one right now. Now leave. I want to sleep."

Gauri was infuriated but left the room with her clothes in her hands.

■■■

"Come with me to the lake Gayatri." Said Mohan stretching out his hand.

"I took a bath just this morning Mohi." Gayatri replied without turning back to look at him. She was busy cooking a broth. Mohan walked upto the kitchen counter and stood behind her. His penis dug into her large behind.

Gayatri was wearing only a pajama and a tank top, two items of clothing which could barely hide her figure. They looked more like her second skin. Her massive breasts hung from her chest like giant balloons while her ass cheeks resembled pillows more than a body part.

"Oh, not again Mohi. I'm cooking food right now." She teased. Mohan started to kiss her neck passionately. Gayatri did not stop him, rather, she opened up her neck to allow him better access. Mohan's seeking hands neatly settled around her stomach and from there they moved upto her breasts. He squeezed them gently. Mohan knew that they would be sensitive to his every touch because Gayatri had given birth five months back. The nerves would still react to touch.

"Mohi stoppp!" She hissed. "What if Shreya wakes--"

"Quiet woman. You know very well Shreya is out playing with Gauri. They won't return before sunset." He said.

"Fine. But promise you'll be quick?" She asked. Mohan didn't reply. He gripped her hand and took her with him towards the lake behind their house. Gayatri quietly followed him unable to hide a sly grin on her face.

Although Gayatri was forty-one years old, she liked the touch of a man. Her husband died a year before the virus attack. This was five years ago. So for six years she remained a celibate and now that a new man was in command of her life, she gave him all she could offer. Mohan too, unlike Gauri, had a soft spot in his heart for Gayatri. She was not only the mother to his child but also a partner. Mohan felt he could truly talk to her. Gauri was childish and even though she was a year older than Mohan, he still felt like the bigger sibling in the relationship.

Upon reaching the lake the couple shed their clothes and entered the placid waters. Mohan could only admire Gayatri's beauty. Her olive skin looked exotic. She obviously had a heavier build than her daughter: her large bosom looked as if they weighed a ton, her ass was painted with stretch-marks, her meaty thighs held her large figure upright. There was more meat in her than a cow, all meant as a compliment.

"Quit staring like that and come." She said breaking off Mohan's slumber. He enthusiastically joined her in bath. The cool water of the lake was a treat against the boiling heat of the day.

Mohan pulled her close and kissed her. Gayatri's large bust pressed against Mohan as pulled him even more close to him. Their body stuck to each other. Gayatri felt his penis over her stomach. She could feel the vein pumping blood into his shaft. All the while their tongues were wrapped around each other. Mohan would push his tongue into her mouth. Gayatri was a passionate kisser and would get turned on as soon as Mohan kissed her. She always wanted a man who could take charge and lead. Her husband in the past was not that man but Mohan was. He knew what he wanted and there was nothing that could stop him.

When the virus had wiped out their entire families, Gayatri had accepted Mohan into her family. Soon when the entire city was dead, the three survivors moved from house to house in search of life but stood upon disappointment every time. More than a year had passed since Gayatri and Mohan had first lain together. He was a little more than eighteen when he became a father.

It was a rainy night, Gauri was asleep and so was Gayatri. She had woken up from sleep in the middle of the night. Rain was still beating across the window-sill when she noticed that the drawing room lamp had not been extinguished. She went to inspect. Upon arriving she found Mohan sitting alone by himself, looking at the ceiling. Gayatri went and sat down beside him. Mohan was trying his best to hide his tears but Gayatri knew instantly.

"What is it Mohi? Why aren't you sleeping?" She had asked.

Mohan did not reply. Feeling that the boy might be hungry, she went and fetched two bananas and a glass of milk. There was nothing else in the house. Mohan ate but did not speak for a while. When he did open up to Gayatri, it was as if he was lost. Clearly being the only man in the house there were a lot of expectations from him.

"I'm sorry you feel that way Mohi but you do know that this is how it is going to be. Your cousin sister isn't much help and you being the only man around have to take the initiative."

Mohan listened patiently. For the first time in quite some time he felt that a person understood him. Before he could say anything else,

"But do you know that it comes with a few perks. After all you're the grihapati (male head of the household) huh?" She said. Mohan chuckled. He looked at Gayatri but she wasn't laughing.

"Wai--wait! You're serious right now?"

"Am I laughing?" She replied not answering his question."

The very next moment they were naked. Mohan's penis was buried deep inside her. Oil in the lamp had run out and the pair only progressed forward with the sense of touch. Although momentary lightning flashes did provide some well needed romantic assistance.

Their sex was wild and frantic, changing positions every few minutes and Mohan continued even after cumming inside once. Gayatri was a little worried because she hadn't truly hit menopause yet but she was still confident that pregnancy would be rare because there would hardly be any eggs left in her womb that would become fertilised.

Gayatri had never had such great sex in her life. Mohan had surprised her beyond belief in how to please a woman. His youthful energy was too hard to handle as his jerks got faster and faster. She was moaning loudly but Mohan's hands muffled much of the noise. That night, Mohan did not let her go altogether. When night gave way to dawn Mohan was still on top of her. His body grinding into her cervix. For a moment Gayatri thought that he would either break her ass or the tile upon which they lay but she did not stop him. She wanted him to let out all that energy, all that hate he had in him.

Mohan was finished when daylight break. He had finished inside her countless times. When they were done, Mohan looked as full of life as Gayatri looked without it. Her pussy looked different, it looked battered, almost assaulted.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that." Mohan said as he stood up.

"All of it?" Asked Gayatri in a playful tone. Mohan moved in for a kiss and Gayatri did not stop him. She understood that if Mohan was to truly become the man of the house then he would need her guidance, atleast in the initial stages.

■■■

That was more than a year ago. Today, as Mohan gripped her into his arms, Gayatri felt that he had finally become the man he wanted to be. Today Mohan did not need any guidance, instead he was the one who took the decisions which the rest followed. Even Gayatri soon submitted to him when she felt safe under his arms and now with a child amongst them, she needed him more than he needed her.

12