The Blue Key Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wrap your legs around me." Said Mohan whilst pulling her up. Gayatri obeyed him like a servant. He slowly pushed his cock inside her. Gayatri gasped. He slowly let her slide down and soon enough he was completely inside her. Her vaginal walls could sense his veins pumping blood frantically. His penis head was twitching right at the gates of her womb.

"Ahhn", she moaned,"You feel that Mohi?"

"Yes."

"Oh my gawd. It tickles doesn't it?"

Mohan did not say anything. He just smiled at her and then busied himself inside her two huge jugs. Gayatri was a J-cup and although a hassle, she could ignore it if a man was attracted to them and Mohan was. He licked her nipples and tried to fill his mouth with the entire melon but obviously couldn't. Every time his tongue lapped up her nipple she would get tensed. As it is a baby was feeding off of it, now a grown man was consuming all that remained.

"How do these puppies get so big?"

"Ask yourself that question. None of my bras fit me anymore."

"God you're so sexy, if only I could get you pregnant again."

"Oh I'm sure you would like to keep me pregnant all my life."

Seeing that Mohan was busy drawing all that unused fluid from her bosom, Gayatri started to move up and down his shaft. Gently at first, so as not disturb him. Surprisingly even after birth her vagina had contracted back to its original shape within a few months. In fact, it was more sensitive now.

"Ahh! Yess", she said under her breath. She had gotten addicted to his penis and no matter how much she tried she could not resist and Mohan had no difficulties wooing her to bed.

Mohan walked outside the lake and placed Gayatri down on the beach. She turned her body around and lay on her stomach in the prone-bone position. Mohan entered her from behind. Albeit her large ass did not allow deeper penetration, it nonetheless gave a sensational experience. It also allowed Mohan to increase his pace. Soon enough, Mohan started to slap his cock inside Gayatri. A constant 'plap-plap' noise filled the air around them.

Gayatri lay motionless while Mohan ravaged her interior. She held onto his hand like a damsel in distress and looking back she saw that ever-present feeling of affection in his eyes. She kissed him softly on his lips and when they were in the heat of the moment, a feminine energy inside her made her go crazy. Her eyes rolled back into her head. She was edging closer and closer to orgasm. Mohan maintained his pace, only going faster for a moment. He knew that she was about to cum. Soon enough she did. A small part of it immediately spurted out of her hole and onto the beach sand.

The sun was setting and Gayatri was cumming uncontrollably. This time it felt as if small shrapnels were poking her from all sides. They would die down as ripples of ecstasy flowed throughout her body like an earthquake wave. When it ultimately came to a close she turned around and passionately kissed Mohan as if he had given her something she had lost.

But Mohan did not stop he continued to pound her pussy.

"Yes, yes, yes, ahhn, Mohi do it!" She exclaimed. When he felt close, he turned her around and inserted his penis back inside her vagina.

"I want to see your face when I cum in you." Mohan said. Gayatri gulped. All that moaning and gasping had left her mouth dry. Without a second to waste, Mohan too climaxed. He grunted as all the spunk filled her womb to the brim. A small line of cum flowed out of her pussy and slowly slid down her ass cheeks and touched the sand.

After all was done she sat in front of him enjoying the last bit of sunset that was left and walked back together to the house.

On the way back, Mohan's eyes fell on a shiny object. He let go of Gayatri's hand and told her to walk on alone. He bent down to inspect the object. It was a shiny blue key, the size of an index finger. It was almost like a replica of the ones they possessed. Mohan looked round him suspiciously. He felt as if he was being watched. But who? Clearly something was amiss, Mohan knew it.

He put the key in his pocket and strolled back to the house. He went to the kitchen, talked a little with Gayatri, spanked her buttcheeks and came to the living room. Gauri was playing with Shreya. She looked up at him scornfully, almost in a demeaning way and then went back to playing.

'Ah! If you only you were like your mother, sis', he said to himself.

■■■

"Gaya! Where is Gauri? Does she not know that we have to restock our supplies?" Demanded Mohan tying his shoe laces. Today was that day of the week when Mohan and Gauri had to fetch all that was needed to run the house.

Finding food wasn't as hard and recently they had located a supermarket which contained lots of canned items that could be consumed but regardless much had to be planted on the land beside the house. Rice, maize and some lentils would grow from this earth and also fruits like apples.

"She is waiting for you on the porch, honey." Replied Gayatri from the kitchen. She was busy chopping vegetables for lunch when Mohan once again held her from behind. His hand neatly placed on her waist, he started to kiss her neck.

"Umm!" Gayatri moaned.

"Do you need something?"

"Just come back home safely."

"You bet I will", said Mohan while spanking her large bulbous butt, "who wouldn't for this ass."

"Okay, go now", Gayatri said finding it hard not to smile. In her entire life, Mohan was the only person who constantly showered her with compliments. So much so that an ordinary woman would've become corrupted. It was for this reason that whenever Mohan was out doing something, she prayed for him to return. Connection between the couple was strong and she wanted him all to herself despite her daughter's constant crusade to snatch him away.

Gayatri heard Mohan and Gauri leave the porch. Their voice slowly faded away into the distance. It was soon exchanged by the chirping of birds and insects.

A few minutes later the baby started to cry. Gayatri held the babe in her hands and started to admire her. She felt very attached to this one, probably because it was born due to love. While gently rocking her baby to sleep she noticed her face, 'You look so much like your father Shreya', she whispered. Shreya had Mohan's petite nose and thin lips and her exotic olive skin. Gayatri wanted to raise her differently than Gauri.

With nothing but silence surrounding her, thoughts crept into her mind: Can I have more babies? But I already hit menopause. There has to be another way though. There must be! God, why didn't you place him in my life earlier. Where is he right now though? Is he safe? Is Gauri being mischievous with him again? As her thoughts became darker, Gayatri began to frantically move around the house. Luckily the baby was fast asleep so there was nothing to be worried about.

Her mind then wandered into the past. Yesterday, in the lake, when she was on top of him. Was he satisfied in the end? I don't think so, he doesn't fancy me anymore I guess. But why kiss me in the morning and then again before leaving? It's alright, I'm probably over-thinking. That's all. Yes! It must be just that.

When dark thoughts finally escaped her reverie, Gayatri went to the bedroom and slept beside her baby. There was much to admire in her. A perfect creation according to Gayatri. Her hand slowly gravitated beneath her pillow for there was something sticking out from the back of it. She grabbed the object.

It was a dark blue metal key, identical to the one Mohan and Gauri had shown her. She too had found one earlier beneath her pillow. She looked at it inquiringly but arrived at no conclusion. Instead more questions loomed up. Irritated she left the matter altogether and went back into the kitchen to prepare lunch.

■■■

Gauri and Mohan were on their way towards the general store. Gauri had a chubby physique (but most wouldn't call her fat) and standing at 5'8'', she was slightly taller than an average woman but not as tall as Mohan who was a giant, standing tall at over 6'4''. Her larger physique suited her but it wasn't very suitable for exercise. Over the course of few months she had lost seven kilograms of fat and was on her was to further thinning out.

"Mohi?"

"Hmm." Mohan said without turning his head to face her. He was more focused on the path which was covered in a pile of rocks sitting randomly. Even a single misstep could give you a good sprain lasting for days.

"Do you hate me?"

"No, I don't!"

"Then why don't you ever--"

"You tell me", interjected Mohan annoyed, "Go ahead, you tell me why."

Gauri didn't say a word. Although remaining mum did her no good it was the apt reply at the moment.

The silence was deafening between the two. Mohan now wasn't as annoyed and therefore he acceded to her in a plain manner:

"Shreya was not an accident. I'm sure you don't like it- me being close to your mother and not you but I've got reasons. Also you should know that our primary goal is to find other people. Simply increasing the number of mouths in our house won't do us any good."

"But you know I'm ready. You kn--"

"There you go again. Look around us Gauri! Where are we." Mohan paused and sighed, dissappointed in Gauri for not understanding the circumstances. But what it could not was the sexual tension between the two. Mohan had a very different feeling when he was with Gauri. A carnal urge to mate was glued into his mind making it very tough for him to control his senses.

Gauri's case was similar too. At that moment when they locked eyes with each other, she knew what they both wanted from each other and yet all Mohan was, was taboo. He belonged to his mother and she hated that. She hated that he loved Gayatri more than her. She hated the amount of love and attention Mohan showed her. Most of all she hated the fact that Shreya was born to them rather than Mohan and her.

At that moment, Gauri walked seductively towards him. Her dark, deep eyes did not shift. They were solely focused on the prize- Mohan. He on the other hand, watched her move closer and closer to him. She looked up at him like a hungry feline. It was bewitching for Mohan, success for Gauri!

Mohan grabbed by her neck and pulled her toward himself. Gauri squealed and sighed as they stood in each other's arms. The moment was electric. They stood so close to each other that they practically listen to their frantically beating hearts. Gauri was breathing heavily. The tank top she had on revealed an ample amount of cleavage. Her breasts expanded and contracted as she took rapid breaths. Her lips quivered slightly. She was both excited and frightened.

Without a moments' wait, Mohan moved in for a kiss. All that nervous energy was released as he entered her mouth. His tongue joined hers in a beautiful union as they kissed. Gauri's hands coiled around Mohan's neck.

Finally when they broke the everlasting embrace, Gauri was pushed towards a tree. Against the tree bark, Mohan lifted her feet and placed them around his waist. Gauri hung from his neck and soon her top was off. Mohan bent and suckled on the breasts like a toddler. Gauri had skin as fair as milk and although it wasn't as exotic as her mother Gayatri's deel olive, it nonetheless was smooth and spotless.

"Ffff. Hmmmm! Yasss!" She moaned as Mohan sucked the life out of her bunnies one by one. Because her body was nestled between the tree and Mohan, there wasn't much she could do. Mohan then got his penis free.

He gently slid her down his shaft, inch-by-inch and halted when he reached what felt like a soft spongy wall. Gauri meanwhile was quivering. No man had ever gone so deep inside of her, not even Mohan. So, obviously when Mohan looked up at her, she was blushing uncontrollably. Her head was arched into the tree and her eyes were shut. Her mouth gave out a loud gasp as if a never-ending pain had left her body. Mohan tried to go deeper but he couldn't. This was the end of the vaginal road. He tried again--

"Ahh!" Gauri shrieked. "You can't go deeper than that." She tried to raise her body up by pushing herself above Mohan's shoulders. But this exercise seemed futile because Mohan was physically much more dominant and despite her heavier figure she was left to his mercy.

Mohan held her waist tightly in his arms and gradually pulled her back down into his shaft. Mohan thought of lubing it up but Gauri was flooding from her vagina. Some of her juice ended up on Mohan's feet while the rest dripped onto the ground. Mohan felt her quiver as he pulled her towards him. She was orgasming. Gauri tried hard not to shout but despite her best efforts she succumbed.

"Ehhn! Pleaaa--" She couldn't even complete her sentence when Mohan penetrated her again; this time with much more force. Gauri had almost fainted from pleasure. Her hands went weak and her body fell onto Mohan's shoulders. Mohan did not stop humping her against the wall. He moved his hands down to her butt and grabbing the soft cheeks into his brawny hands, started to bang her violently.

"Ahh, Ahh, Ahh, Mohi! Nooo! Stoppp! Ahhn." She shrieked at the top of her voice. But Mohan ignored her cries whatsoever. Regardless she was asking for it, literally. Soon her legs also went weak and they shook uncontrollably every time she orgasmed. Her face was buried on his neck and her hands held on to him ever so tightly.

Gauri's cheeks had gone crimson read and so had her chest. Her white skin made it more vivid and appealing. And despite the slight cold that swept the surroundings, both Mohan and Gauri were sweating. Gauri's chest was glistening in the sunlight which provided some comfort to her feet (which were the only cold part on her body).

Mohan did not let go of her butt and continued to pound like an animal. Immune to her cries and moans, he focused primarily on ravaging this pussy by treating it as a piece of meat; as a fuck-hole. Soon he felt himself getting closer to climax. He didn't decrease his pace nor did he show any mercy on her. The last few thrusts were almost hell for Gauri as she wanted this tormentous ordeal to come to an end. She no longer was horny.

"Haaarrr", Mohan grunted as he pumped her full of his baby making fluids. Strong spurts followed by strong spurts sprayed inside of her. His penis was placed next to her womb and that poor place had become the object of cruelty. Gauri felt a strong bucket-load of sperm enter her womb. It felt as if her womb was being drowned in a lake of cum. She climaxed one last time before he plopped out of her and backed off.

Gauri couldn't even stand on her own legs for a minute and fell down on her knees. Mohan busied himself into being dressed. Gauri was on the floor on all fours panting like a cheetah. She wanted a hard fuck and had received a hate fuck from Mohan.

"C'mon, let's go. We've got stuff to do." He commanded like an army general.

Gauri couldn't utter a single word, she was still gasping for air at the moment. Mohan moved closer and repeated once more. Gauri uttered some half-eaten words before going quiet again. It took her a while to come back to her normal. She quietly wore back her tank top and shorts. Her legs couldn't hold her for long though and she sat down on the ground.

"What?"

"Let's go back Mohi! I can't walk any further."

"Didn't you want this Gauri for so much time. I even came inside you."

"No, no, no, no! No. I asked you to have sex with me, not hate-fuck me out of existence."

Mohan scoffed at her. Probably he wanted to teach her a lesson and wasn't satisfied how she had reacted to it. But it would be of no avail. He couldn't just leave her there.

They returned back to base soon after. Mohan piggybacking Gauri. Gauri entered and without having her food went back straight to bed. After a few minutes Gayatri served dinner.

"What's wrong with her today. Did you guys fight or something?" Inquired Gayatri while feeding Shreya at the dinner table. Mohan was busy pouring oil into the lamp.

"Kind of." He replied stoiclly.

"You should go easy on her Mohi, she's your sister."

"And old enough to understand the situation we live in."

"Ohhh. You kids should get along better, if we are to survive this."

"Don't worry, I'll convince her soon enough." Said Mohan looking towards her room's direction.

"Let me feed her." And he started to feed his daughter while Gayatri vanished into the kitchen.

■■■

Thank you for completing the first part of this 3-part series. If you want me to continue please reach out to me with comments/suggestions.

12