All Comments on 'The Blue Life Ch. 22: Nurse Stockton'

by GrantLeeStone

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
msocaltimemsocaltimeover 8 years ago
Great Story

Just finished reading chapter 22, amazing. I know we all should be able to handle the gay portions of the story, but I guess some can't  (their loss). Chapter 21 to me was a very critical chapter in the whole story line, and I did enjoy all of it (it had very moving parts to it, and yes the connection between Red and his Daddy/Son was pivotal). Never pause to others thoughts, write what is true to your story your trying to build. I know I will read everyone of them. Keep them coming. 

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks for reading

Chapter 21 was difficult for me to write, for many reasons. Chapter 22 was easier, but I got carried away with the character of Nancy Stockton. It's fun when characters jump onto the page and start "writing themselves." And the story twists in ways that surprise me. And Nancy will play a major role over the next few chapters. I have this story plotted out into Chapter 30+ with no foreseeable ending. I will keep plugging away at this until I get bored, tired, or frustrated. Reading encouraging comments and suggestions on where folks would like to have the story move is inspiring. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous