The Blue Pill Pt. 02

Story Info
The contract - Simon becomes Simone.
1.9k words
4.47
18.4k
8

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robbiesj
robbiesj
27 Followers

I couldn't get that session with Jonathan out of my head, I wanted more. I called him within two days and arranged another. He booked me in.

"But come to my place, it will be more comfortable."

His place? How deep was I getting into this?

I thought for the next 48 hours about how I might extend my fantasy. But what about what Jonathan did to me? That was real, and I loved it. I just wanted to experience being a woman for a short time. Had I turned gay?

I was confused. Would he expect the same again? No doubt.

The day came and I was on tenterhooks with nervous anticipation. I prepared myself fully this time, a good shower, and then I did something reckless. I shaved my entire body hair. Fantasy and reality were crossing each other's boundaries.

I had little hair to remove anyway. I am a small, slender guy, and as I looked at my now hairless body in the mirror, other ideas came to me. The thoughts made my heart race but I had to take one step at a time. I didn't know where the hell the session today would go. All I knew was I wanted to feel the same as during the first one, in the memory, and yes, I wanted Jonathan to fuck me again. In preparation for that I thoroughly douched my ass.

With shaking hands I picked up my car keys.

It was only ten miles to his place, and with some soothing music on the radio I began to relax. At least until I reached his road, then the butterflies started again.

He was obviously comfortably off, his house was large, perhaps five bedrooms, and had its own driveway running past a line of trees.

I pulled up in the courtyard next to a shiny Mercedes, then stepped out and walked to the front door. I was about to knock when it opened.

There stood Jonathan with a big smile on his face, dressed casually in slacks and a shirt which was opened to the fourth button. I couldn't believe what I felt, a sudden attraction to the man, he was gorgeous. My knees went weak.

"Come in," he said, and gently laid a hand on my shoulder momentarily as I passed him.

"Go straight on, we'll have a drink in the lounge."

The house was beautiful and I sat down on a plush sofa.

"What can I get you, something alcoholic?"

"Um, a small whiskey please."

He poured the drinks then sat down opposite me on a chair which was only a few feet from me.

"So, you're keen to do the same again?

I nodded.

"I was mortified when you started coming out of the altered reality last time, I've never done that with a client before, but I couldn't resist. Your body was too tempting."

"But you saw me as I guy?"

"Yes, I did. A good looking one. You were in the throws of orgasm and I couldn't help it. I was so relieved when you told me to carry on. I guess you've come to terms with that, which is why you are back for more?"

I nodded again.

"You look nervous."

"A little, I guess."

"Relax there's no pressure. So, this fantasy of yours, you'd like to take it further?"

"Yes, but I don't know how."

I was wearing shorts and he noticed my legs.

"You've shaved?"

"Yes, all over. I don't know why I did it. I just felt the urge."

"That's good, perhaps it ties in nicely with what I had in mind."

"And what's that?"

He put his drink down. "Follow me."

I placed my drink on the coffee table and walked behind him. We came to a bedroom, and walked in. he turned to me.

"I hope I haven't got this wrong, but all the signs say I haven't. Simon, you're a good looking guy, but I think with your body type you'd make a good looking woman too. So I've prepared these for you."

He indicated the clothes on the bed.

There was a selection of lingerie and a couple of beautiful dresses.

"Would you care to?" his eyes were almost pleading.

I felt immensely aroused at the thought, now I knew where this was going and was glad I'd shaved. I looked into his eyes and nodded.

"There's some makeup on the dressing table there too, but go easy on it. I guess you've not done this before and it's easy to go over the top with makeup. Would you like me to leave you to it?"

I could barely speak, my mouth was dry. "Yes please," I said quietly.

He turned and left the room.

I surveyed the clothes on the bed and selected a set of black stockings, suspender belt, and padded bra. It felt natural putting them on, what was happening to me? I rolled the stockings over my hairless legs and clipped them to the belt. The bra went on easily too. I looked on the mirror and couldn't believe what I saw. I suited it. My hair I had already thought about, it was the just the right length and style to brush into a reasonably feminine form. I set to work on it and within a few minutes, and with the help of a little hairspray it was done.

I slipped the red dress over my head and fasten it. It was a perfect close fit and accentuated the natural curves of my body. Lastly a pair of black high heeled shoes; how had he know the right sizes for all this? The heels were modest and it took only a minute to get used to walking in them.

A touch of make up was next. This was unknown territory to me and so I followed his advice and used it sparingly. A touch of subtle lipstick, followed by some eye shadow and eyeliner. Then a little foundation cream to iron out the minor blemishes. Enough, I was ready.

I took a last look in the mirror and was stunned at what I saw, a passable, gorgeous woman.

I steeled my nerves and returned to the lounge.

"Oh my God!" Jonathan said when he saw me. "You look fantastic!"

I sat down and took a large sip of the whiskey as the thought crossed my mind that I was now his girl.

"I think I should call you Simone, yes?"

"Yes, that would be nice."

"Good. Do you feel comfortable, that this is right?"

I thought of my usual life and how far removed this was from it. But yes, it did feel right. I nodded.

"Another drink?"

"Yes please" I said.

He refilled the glasses and sat next to me.

"I guess you know I'd like to have you again, Simone?"

"Yes I do."

"And how to you feel about that?"

"I'm confused."

"Why so?"

"It all started off with my fantasy and your pill, that was all I wanted two days ago. But you ended up fucking me. I couldn't get it out of my head. I've shaved, I'm dressed as a woman here now, with you. But I feel good, nervous, hell yes, but good. Am I gay?"

"Perhaps you didn't know how far this fantasy went in your head, you've been in some kind of denial. Are you gay? Well, let's say no if it makes you more comfortable. You enjoy the act of sex with me but as a woman in your mind, not as a guy. How's that?"

"Perhaps."

"So how would you like to do this? You want me, I can see it in your eyes. I can plug you into a memory again, free of charge this time. That way, whatever we do, you have that temporary reality of really being a woman."

"Can I create you in my memory world?"

"Of course. You can mix the memory with reality, you can be a woman and yet be conscious of reality and me."

"I'm trying to get my head around it all ."

"It's easy, I assure you. You are in control of your desires. Perhaps there's another fantasy you'd like to indulge in?"

"Like what?"

"Well, I think I have the measure of you now, how about two guys?"

There was a stirring in my cock. He'd hit the nail right on the head. I nodded.

"I thought so. Well, it's all down to you, the memories implanted have so many facets, imagine it and it's there. So, do you want to finish your drink and make a start."

"Mm, I'd like that."

"Good, I'll program the pill."

He stood up and moved to the computer station in the corner. A few minutes later, he returned.

"I've made a small enhancement."

"Oh?"

"Yes. Please tell me if you are not happy with it."

"Go on."

"This time, for you only, I will embed a permanent memory. That means after this session you will no longer need the pill. Your feminine self will be in your memory constantly. You only have to consciously bring it up and you're there."

"Exactly like last time? You know, how I had no cock, but breasts and a pussy?"

"Yes, just imagine it and that becomes your reality."

"And how do I get out of it?"

"Same thing, imagine yourself as a guy."

"In my memory world, I have a pussy, but in your real world you can only fuck my ass?"

"Thats correct. But of course, you can always feel like it's your pussy being fucked whenever you want."

I thought for a moment. I would have the best of both worlds, anytime I wanted. This was a dream come true! But what was in it for him?

"You're giving me this free of charge?"

"Yes, I am Simone. However, there is a small catch."

"Go on."

"I have a contract for you to sign."

My heart sank, so this is it, the catch.

"All it states is that you will entertain me, sexually, at least twice a month. You will accept any scenario I wish to play out, whether multiple partners, bondage, whatever. You will sleep in my bed whenever you come to me and to all intents and purposes on those occasions, you will be my girlfriend. I will not force you to do anything you do not wish to. The safe-word is 'covenant', whether during an act, or if I tell you what I have planned, say that word and I will stop."

"Can I see the contract?"

"Of course." he handed it to me.

"Quite simply, Simone, if I give you this gift I want to be able to enjoy you. I will never hurt you and if you wish to spend more time with me you may. You will be treated extremely well here and I will play to your fantasies as well as mine."

I read the contract, it was short and straightforward. Of course, I had to take it at face value. I was no legal expert and how could I take this to a lawyer? The contract was for two years and then I would be free from it or it could be renewed. I read it three times looking for any other catch. There was none. It was simply as he said, he was giving me a gift and in return he wanted me for sexual pleasure. Well, I wanted him too. So I signed it.

"You won't regret it Simone, thank you. Now, here is the pill."

robbiesj
robbiesj
27 Followers