The Blue Room Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen told me to. "Say you want my married cunt again Jack."

"Karen, I desperately want to penetrate and fuck your hot, wet, married pussy and make you cum. Please let me ejaculate deep within you. I promise you'll be happy. Please!"

I can wax poetic sometimes. Fuck! I was almost in.

I pressed my hips forward and was rewarded by the wettest, warmest cunt I could remember penetrating. So scintillatingly tight and filling my nostrils with her heady aromas. I was finally there. I fit perfectly within Karen. I shook from grinding against her warm treasure. I could smell the mix of fluids we shared. Together we smelled like wanton sex.

We kissed and our hips immediately found a rhythm as I sank fully within her precious sheath, again and again. My hands desperately fondled her boobs causing moans and delightful sighs from my Karen.

Her constant straining to force my dick in further made me shiver and press in and out faster.

"Jack, cum in me when I cum please? I've never done that and I'm so close. Oh shit it's starting and I can't stop it!"

Karen screamed, then her body shuddered as first one, then multiple waves of shattering orgasms took control. All she could do was grunt and hiss in ecstasy while her pussy did its job. Her arms held me in a tight lovers embrace as her lips kissed and licked my mouth.

The ripples within her cunt pushed my dick over the edge into a world of overwhelming delight. I ejaculated rope after thick rope of man juice and my dick pulsed in Karen's pussy like never before. I grunted like a stallion filling his first filly. Talk about a quickie. I thought I'd last longer than a couple minutes.

We came together for what seemed minutes and then slowly fucked seeking any remaining delicious sensations.

"Jack honey?"

"Yes Karen." I nibbled at her ear.

"I want more, can I have some more? I'll pay for a room if I have to."

"I want more too Karen. Let's get cleaned up a little and talk about it at the table. I may have a sweet surprise waiting for you."

***

I hope this gets y'all eager for parts two and three, The action and fun is far from complete. Let me know.

Jack

12