All Comments on 'The Blue Shoes'

by BillsTheName

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
northbaybearnorthbaybearover 13 years ago
Damn fine story of love!

I know you put your sweet and sexy story in the Anal category; it could easily be in the BDSM category. What an enjoyable story of surrender, control and anal play. The ease with which the lovers slip into their D/s play, especially the wife, was a turn-on. The couple obviously loves and trusts each other, and their playfulness is evident. It's also a fun aspect of their sexual and loving time together.

Thank you for writing a genuine tale of consensual and loving BDSM and anal play. (Too many stories in Literotica that are BDSM themed are something cruel, non-consensual, and non-loving.)

I hope you write more stories, especially one with a BDSM theme.

TheLovelyLickerish1TheLovelyLickerish1over 13 years ago
Nice.

I like the way you give the characters the option to slip into their roles- or not, then after they are in their roles they are still given options to how their roles are acted out.

Pretty hot, and I wish I could find a cute pair of blue shoes for 80% off!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
You Got Only Minimal Approval (3 stars)

because you can't even keep up the correct count in your own fetish. After arguing with him without a , "Sir", Stacie got 12 licks, then when the butt plug first touched her, the response had no, "Sir", and she got 12 licks again. Just to let you know that some of us pay close attention to what you write. Proofing helps!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous