The Blue Viper Files

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me about our little Betsy," said Sasha.

And Ben did. Without hesitation, he talked about meeting Betsy. He talked about their wedding day. He talked about Betsy's soft brown eyes and round face. But Sasha cut him off.

"No. You've told me all that. Tell me her secrets. Tell me the things no one knows but you."

Ben froze. What secrets did Betsy have? What would no one know?

Then it came to him.

"She doesn't like penetration," he said.

"Oh really?" asked Madame Sasha.

"She says it hurts. If we ever get to make love, I have to lick her, or she touches herself."

"Do you like to lick her?"

"Yes, Madame Sasha."

"What does she taste like?"

And Ben told her. He told her everything. As he spoke, Madame Sasha began to touch herself, teasing her clit in tiny circles with two fingers. As she did, Ben touched himself. He stroked his cock slowly, matching her pace as much as possible. She arched her back, thrusting her hips forward, and Ben mirrored. They were attached, like strings from master to puppet, and Ben felt the gentle pull of her control over his body. It took no thought to touch himself, to follow whatever she did. His entire mind was focused on talking about Betsy, about giving his wife over to Madame Sasha one story, one piece of private information, at a time.

As he spoke, part of Ben fell in love with his wife all over again. He shared the secrets of her body: the mole on her inner left thigh, the birthmark on her right shoulder blade, the number of freckles along her forearms, the way she wants her nipples kissed (always kissed, never sucked). He talked about the way her nose crinkled when she thought something was adorable or how she would snort if a joke was funny and then laugh for minutes at her snort. He told stories about her surprising him with lingerie that was too big for her but tried to make it sexy anyways. He talked about the thong she bought him as a "joke" but still loved whenever she caught him wearing it. He found himself split: one person craving his beautiful wife, the prize of his life, and the other wanting Madame Sasha more than air.

"I want her," said Madame Sasha as her pace picked up. "You will give her to me."

Ben said nothing. That small part of him, the part that belonged to Betsy and Betsy alone raged against him.

"I want both of you, Malen'kiy. You will give her to me when I take you."

Ben thought about his wife who had no idea this was happening, who had no idea that Ben was obsessed with this Russian goddess or paying her just to hypnotize him. How would she react to his new addiction? She'd never tolerate it, let alone embrace it. And how could he give her to Madame Sasha? Betsy wouldn't fuck him if he begged. How could he get her to serve his new mistress?

"If you want my love," said Madame Sasha, "give her to me. Give her to me and then we will be together, all three of us. You will be whole. You will no longer need to wear the Ben disguise. You will be Malen'kiy in truth. You will be transformed, both of you. You will serve me together."

"I ..." Ben was frozen. He wanted to give Madame Sasha everything he had, everything he owned, and yet ... Betsy was separate from this. She had no idea how Ben spent his time, and his perversions were a different life. Part of Ben went to work and ate dinner and watched television, but the other part was someone else, someone Betsy never married, never vowed herself to.

"Do you want my love?" Madame Sasha stopped stroking her clit and moved to rub "Love." Ben followed her and felt his cheeks flush with admiration. He wanted her approval, her intimacy, her heart. He wanted to be romanced by this woman and led further into something else, something better.

"Yes, Madame Sasha."

She began to rub "Obey" and "Love" together. "Then obey."

"Yes, Madame Sasha."

"Give her to me, and I will make you whole. You will no longer be split. As you are with her, so you will be with me. As you are with me, so you shall be with her. Obey, Malen'kiy, and then you will have my love."

The only solution was to merge. Ben had to become Malen'kiy. Malen'kiy had to become Ben. Betsy must be given to Madame Sasha. Madame Sasha must take Betsy. It was obvious now. So simple. All Ben had to do was obey. All he had to do was give in. Madame Sasha would take care of the rest. She would love him and lead Betsy to love him. All he had to do was obey.

"Yes, Madame Sasha. I will give her to you."

"Good."

Madame Sasha moved her hands from "Obey" to her pussy. She kept rubbing "Love" over her breast. Ben did the same, rubbing his cock and his chest. He was so close to cumming now. He had to slow down. He couldn't cum first. He wouldn't disobey. He would be perfect for her. He would earn her love.

"Describe her to me again. Describe every inch of her over and over."

Ben obeyed, describing Betsy's height and build, her waist size and chest size, her hair and eye color. He described her over and over again: the way she laughed, the way she arched her back when she's turned on. Over and over he gave away the details of her body, betraying her, and each time Madame Sasha stroked faster, Ben stroked faster. They stroked faster and faster in harmony as they each imagined Betsy naked before both of them, turned on and given away, serving Madame Sasha all because of Ben.

Because of Malen'kiy.

Madame Sasha's body seized as she came. Her whole body shook, and her thighs quivered, but she didn't stop drawing small circles over her clit. She didn't stop rubbing "Love." She held her composure, still dominating Ben's mind as pleasure wracked her body. Ben watched, still matching her stroking speed over his own cock. She stroked even as her body calmed down, and Ben mirrored her.

When she stilled, she looked directly at him, a wry grin across her face. "Thank you, love," she whispered. "Cum for your lover."

The screen went black, but Ben could still see her. She hovered in front of him, the image seared in his mind of the blue viper licking her pussy, fuzzing his thoughts, calming his doubts, pushing his limits. He could see all the words on her body, but glowing with a faint light was the one he cared about: "Love."

As he stroked faster and faster, the word burned brighter, inhumanely hot against her skin. He loved her. Of course, he did. She saw what no one else saw and wanted it. She was going to save him from his boring life, his empty life. She was going to preserve what he loved most, his wife and his marriage. She was going to give him everything because she loved him, and all he had to do was obey.

Of course he would.

As he came, the image of Madame Sasha faded from his mind. Her body and the electric blue viper faded. Even "Love" faded. As he closed his eyes, sleep taking him, only "Obey" floated silently in front of him with a soft pink glow.

If you want more, and you know you do, find me on Patreon or on Twitter.