The Boat the Brat and the Beast Ch. 02

Story Info
The beastmen show Baily how soupier they are to humans.
5.7k words
4.59
10.8k
20

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AN. I want to first off saying a huge thanks to the awesome editor Roftlheory, you were an amazing help! :)

Tags include- forced feminization, femboy, non-consensual kind of, horse beast, wolf beast, and other beast, size difference, forced crossdressing, gang bang, deep throat, deep anal, domination, mind break, magic, all characters are 18 or older.

ps. I split the story into two chapters so it was easier to edit.

let me know if you like the story and want a continuation. ;)

*************

"Nn... noo! I cannot! I will not! That's disgusting! I am a guy! I'm not gay!" Baily spitting the words out at high speed, while backing away from Spike and his toned stomach. Baily was so shocked by the request that he kept backing up till he felt the back of his head run into something rock solid, but at the same time being slightly soft. Baily turned his head in fear to see that he bumped into the zebra beast crotch. When Baily turned, he unintentionally rubbed his face against the colossal creature's massive bulge. And without even thinking Baily stared for a few seconds, in terrified awe at the bulge. He didn't notice it before, but now that he was merely inches from it, it was completely unignorably large. Like he stuffed a large watermelon in his pants.

Then the zebra grabbed Baily by the waits with one hand and lifted the boy without a single challenge. Sandor brought Bailey to meet him face to face. Sandor looked Baily into his scared eyes with a serious scowl. "You will ether do as my crew tells you. Or you can go down a more violent and painful path. So, it is your choice. Chose!!" Sandor yelled with a commanding voice that shook Baily to his core. And to terrified to anger the beastmen Baily quickly spat out an answer. "I'll do it! I will clean him with my mouth." Squeaked Baily on the verge of tears.

"Good, then get to it." Sandor then placed the boy down in front of Spike and waited for him to start. But Baily was still too scared to move right away, so he just stood there shacking like a leaf looking the beast man's body up and down. This aggravated Spike, so the wolfman grabbed Baily behind the head, catching a hand full of the boy's thick curly black hair in his massive paw like hands. "I said clean me bitch!" Spike snarled with a growl and pulled the boy's face into is tone abs.

This took Baily off guard, and he went to yelp, but before he could get a sound out, his face was smothered into the beastman's stomach. Baily's nose was smashed against the ravine that ran between the Spike's abs. With nowhere else to breath Baily caught a concentrated dose of the beast feral musk. Hitting the boy hard like a car crash. All of Bailey's senses were being bombarded by this unhinged masculinity that completely contrasted his own flowery sent.

"Now clean!" the beast man said with a demanding voice. Baily was too scared to disobey, so he followed the savage's orders. Closing his eyes, Baily parted his puffy lips with a whimper. Baily started to stick his tongue out till it made contact with the man's sweaty abs. The initial reaction Baily had was one of disgust as his soft tongue lightly lapped up the beast's sweat. The fur of the beast was odd because it was short and silky, almost like it was just smooth skin.

The beast cooed while Bailey mouth worked on the beast stomach. "That's a good girl. You made the right choice." Spike chuckled to himself. Though it didn't take Spike long to get bored, so with a guiding hand Spike dragged the boys head up and down his stomach slowly leaving a trail of glistening drool as his tongue glided all over the beast stomach. Baily tried his best to ignore the taste that covered his tongue and the smell that numb his brain. Though there was something else that Baily had a challenging time ignoring, and that was his rock-hard small erection he tried his best to hide. Though it was a fruitless effort.

"Well, isn't that a sight. The little filly is enjoying himself." Sandor's voice thundered above the boy making his heart sink further, knowing what the beast was referring to. "Tell you what girly, if you're going to touch it, then you're going to jerk that thing off while you do your duties. But if you going to hid it, then there will be painful consequences. So, what will it be?" The zebra beast said with a delighted chuckle. The boy was so torn with his emotions he didn't want to let these things see his privet parts, but he feared a beating even more. So, in defeat he let go of his small dick, and laid his Hands on the stomach of the beast to at least support himself better. But it also allowed Baily to feel the solid stomach of Spike in his delicate hands.

As seconds rolled on, Baily unwilling began to make a mental image of Spikes's tight stomach muscles with his tongue that would be burned in his brain forever. The shame and emasculation were harrowing for Baily. Though he had no choice. So, he continued to polish the beastman's stomach with embarrassed moans and gasps. Though they only come off as lewd coos to the dominant beast. "Yea, you like that don't you? You slut." Spike said with a low growl.

Baily was too afraid to speak and was finding it harder to think the more the man's feral pheromones assaulted his brain. Baily's spit was getting thicker and thicker the more he licked his spit back up and lathered it back down on the beast. It was becoming slimy and stringy. And soon there was so much that it was beginning to fill Bailey's mouth and leak down the beastman's abdomen and it started to soak his tattered tan shorts.

"I think that's enough cleaning my stomach. How about you start to move on to more important parts." The wolf man said with his deep voice. Though the words were lost on the busy boy, as he felt nearly drunk on the fuming musk of the man. Though that did not stop Spike from repositioning his massive paw onto of Baily's head and slow shove him down.

Baily didn't even notice the changing of positions. He just continued to service this beast out of fear of a beating. As the beast shoved Baily lower and lower with satisfying grunts and an anticipating grin. Baily was slowly making his way down to the beast waist were he subconsciously licked and suckle at the beastman's navel. And then Baily's hand met the waist band of Spike's shorts. He unintentionally griped the waist band wrapping his fingers around it, and slowly started to pull it down as he was shoved lower by Spike's massive paws.

Eventually Bailey lips started to meet with something that began to pulse and throb the taste of the new flesh was smoother and taster to the boy's tongue. And there was a flavor that sent lightning start to Baily's crotch. Baily liked and slurped at the new flesh with a hum. He continued like this until he realized there was something off the new flesh felt rounder and it seemed to be its own member. Then Baily heard the low lighter from all the towering beast around him.

"He seems to be right at home worshipping a real man's body, he even is taking your pants of for you. What a nice little girly." The beast a laughed with a baritone roar. And this made Bailey eyes shoot open with curiosity. "Wh-what-what are you doing!?" Baily gasped when he pulled his lips away from beast huge half exposed cock. Leaving trails of thick drool to the boy's lips and chin that connected to the mighty pillar he unknowingly was cleaning with hums of unwanted excitement.

"You should be asking yourself that question. You're the one that pulled my shorts down without permission. Though, I do think this roll fits you better than the one before." The beast grind with a hungry smile. "Besides, you seem to be the one enjoying this the most." Spike says as he points a clawed finger down to the boys exposed private. As Baily looks down, his heart sinks as he sees that his erection is so hard it hurts. Also throbbing and leaking clear strings of pre that decorate the wood floor below with a growing pool that glistens and sparkles in the early morning sun.

"No. No this can't be real!" Baily cried out, then looked up to the beast that he would forever remember the taste of. He looked into Spike's deep brown eyes, with his own bright green eyes that he tried pleading with, but the only thing Baily saw was hunger and lust that only an animal was capable of. "You know (captain). Spike said sarcastically. "As much as I wanted to make you suffer all kinds of pain, Though When I looked in those big pretty doe eyes of yours all I could think of, was making you look up at me while you fall helplessly in love with my Beastly cock." Spike emphasizing every syllable.

Baily's eyes went wide at that comment. He couldn't ever believe that this would ever happen to him. Yet, here he was, at the mercy of his own hired hands. "B-B-But I'm a boy?" The boy said as he felt shiver go up his spine at the realization of how much his crew had been lusting over him. And now he stood here naked, and helpless. Surrounded by the most goliath sized of creatures he had ever seen. And they all stared at him with a wanting green in their eyes. And to them all they saw was a cute, and scared little filly that need to be taught a lesson. And that was what they had intended to do.

Spike's other huge and rough hand come up to Baily's face and gently encompassed it. And then using his large thumb he started to lightly caress and stroke the boy's puffy lips, smearing the drool and sweat gathered there. "In all my years traveling the seas and meeting new people. I have never seen a boy that was gifted by a goddess to have a face like yours. Or a body that Temps men, and beast alike."

"Most women don't even get blessed like you have. So no, to me your no boy. To me and the rest of my brothers, you were made this way because your purpose is to use your gift to praise real men and worship the raw strength that a real man will dominate you with. You're just a cute girl now, not a boy. Though maybe the artifact will apply well to you, and eventually you be the sexist slut to sail the sea." The wolf beast said with gleaming eyes and a smile that showed off all his sharp, pearly white teeth while drool leaked from his hungry muzzle.

The words the beast spoke were like a punch to the gut. The way the wolf man spoke of Baily was a whole other level of embarrassment. To be called weak and pathetic was one thing, but to be considered nothing more than to be destined to pleas men. That set Bailey's skin on fire and made him blush a deep red while his eyes stared to water more. And without even noticing it Baily's hands were still pulling down the beast shorts. And then without any warning to the boy something huge, warm, and throbbing had smacked him in the cheek, raised up to the side of Baily's ear.

Baily had shut his eyes on instinct when he got smacked, though it didn't hurt, it was more like a light thump. Though When Baily opened his eyes, he nearly felt the air leave his lungs when he caught sight of the perpetrator. There, standing at full attention was the biggest cock baily had ever seen, or even thought was possible. As thick as Bailey's wrist and maybe as long as his forearm at ten inches or more, was Spike's Beastly cock. It was a reddish tent with a somewhat canine's shape having a massive knot at the bottom of big as Baily's fist. Baily pulled his head back out of fear but in also morbid curiosity since he wasn't able to see the tip. And he was going to wish he hadn't. The tip was slightly pointed though still looked soft and pliable. But the worst was that the tip was leaking a constant viscous clear pre cum that quickly started to fall and pull up covering Baily's insignificant pull of pre cum.

The smell was ungodly. And the look was pure beastly. A pillar of ultimate masculinity that completely overshadowed Baily's pathetic existence as a boy. Though for some reason Baily still found himself cling to the beast man's shorts by the waist band and kept pulling them lower. Even the mighty sack of the cock was reviled. So large that it looked like it was holding two apples and hanging low as they swayed with every slight movement Spike would make. They were also covered in that grey fur, though it was more like the kind that covers Spike's abs, so they were easily defined and utterly shiny as sweat glistened off them with sparkles.

Merely five inches from his face Baily was practically able to taste the pheromones wafting of the huge slab of meat. All this was completely dulling the boys since of awareness, that he didn't he notice that Spike was inching Baily head closer and closer to hi cock. Until Baily's bright green eyes went crossed fallowing the tip, as his lips made contact with the monstrous thing. "How about you start really apologizing by bathing my cock with the soft tongue of yours." Spike snickered above the helpless sissy who seemed drunk on musk and pheromones. The only thing Baily did was moan when large tip of the beast forcibly made him give it a smooching peck.

Though Baily shook himself from his stupor and pushed his head away from the pillar, but only by two inches. He then looked up to Spike with pleading eyes. "Pleas. I'm sorry! It was wrong of me to treat yall so badly. So, please don't make me into a girl!" Baily said with watery eyes. Though all Spike saw was the string of spit and pre cum linked between his cock and the boys soft pink lips as he looked up to him with those bright green eyes. To Spike this boy belongs on his knees servicing beast cock. And he was going to make sure that Baily knew it.

"If you will not do it willingly. Then I will just have to show you what you really are." The wolf beast said with a snarl. In a quick motion Spike grabbed a handful of Baily's thick, curly, black hair with one hand. And used his other hand to grab his large cock to steady its aim. Then with in a rough tug, Baily's head was brought back to the meaty cock, unwillingly having his first kiss takin from him by a monstrously large cock.

Spike smeared his pre all over the pretty boy's soft lips as he slowly applied more pressure. In a pathetic attempt Baily tried to keep his mouth closed. Though the beast above him showed that he had complete control over him, even though Spike was barley even flexing a muscle. Try as he might, Baily could fell his lips starting to part as his mind started to panic. Slowly but surely Spike worked his mighty shaft into the boy's moist mouth.

Slowly the tip had made it past the boy's lips and was making its was further into Baily's mouth. In a desperate attempt Baily made a horrible mistake by trying to use his tongue to push the intruder out. Though in doing so Baily only managed to finally get to taste of the potent slim leaking from the shaft. Pressing his tongue against the spongey appendage made more thick, syrupy, pre cum leak forth, covering the boy's virgin tongue. Baily's eyes went wide at the taste. It was salty and thick, but it also had a sweet nutty taste

"You like that you little slut." Spike gleefully teased Baily. "How about you get a better taste. Then with a hard yank then member broke past any resistance Baily's lips had left and sank a good five inches into his mouth. The boy's lips stretched around Spike's cock as his jaw was also being stretched out to what felt like its limit.

"That's a good girl, now work that fat cock." The wolf beast hummed as he slowly retracted his cock leaving the tip in, then sink it back down to Baily's wet mouth with a sloppy slurp. "You might have the tightest mouth I have felt." The beastman teased Baily as he worked Baily's head up and down his huge cock leaving glossy trails of spit and pre. Baily tried his best to dislodge the beast cock from his mouth by using his tongue. But that only managed to caress and massage the bottom part of the cock and gave the boy more pre cum to cover his tongue and fill his mouth at an alarming rate. On accidental reflective Baily swallowed and took a mouth full of pre down his throat as it coated everything on its way down to his stomach.

"Swallowing already? I did not think you would be so eager to have me so deep inside you." Spike chuckled along with the rest of the beast that peered on with hunger. "Well, if you really want something to eat that bad, how about I give you a good helping size of my bitch braking cock." Before Baily had time to adjust to the horrible act hiss body did on instinct, he felt Spike start to apply more pressure to his slow thrust. Every time Spike would push back in and fell any resistance, he would push hard against it till he felt some give. Then he would pull back all the way to his tip with an erotic slurp escaping the boy's wet lips. Then he would slowly thrust back into Baily's wet mouth till he met the resistance again and pushed even further while Baily Gurley and drooled from the sides of his lips.

The cock kept slithering further and into Baily's mouth till it eventually started to tickle the back of his throat, which made Baily gag around the Beastly cock reluctantly covering it in more of their combing spit and pre cum slim. Even though Baily was slapping and banging at the well sculpted thighs of the beast with his delicate hands. This only come off as love tapes to the beast as he watched this green-eyed beauty chug down a cock as big as (her) face. While staring up into his with those watery begging eyes.

"You're really good at this, you must have secretly been dreaming of this every since we met." Spike grunted through his teeth as he watched the boy's face take more, and more of his cock in his overstuffed mouth, nearly reaching the halfway point. "From the looks of it, this little filly might pop off before you do Spike." The deep baritone voice of the goliath sized zebra beastman said staring at Baily's rock hard, twitching cock leak profusely the more the wolf beast forced himself onto the boy. "I think this filly might have a rape fetish for beastmen." Sandor mocking chuckled with flexing pecks and his huge, crossed arms

Those words sent shivers up and down Baily's spine as they pierced his ears, even though they were full of the noise of his own gaging and slurping. "He is about to cum from giving head to a beastman without even touching himself? Well, aren't you just a pathetic little bitch! If it's a rape fantasy, you have then how about we step it up a notch and really make sure your fantasy becomes reality. With a deep grunt Spike took his other hand and placed it behind Bailey's head with death grip and shoved the boys head forcibly down his cock till he met that resistance again. Though this time he used his Beastly strength against this fragile wall put up by Baily's throat and rated with a might roar. The sound of the beast above the boy roaring made something deep inside him stir and send electric sparks to his small prick.

The resistance was no match for the monstrous strength Spike had, and with a loud sloppy pop the rest of his member slipped into Baily's mouth with wet gurgling and rammed down the boy's throat leaving a large bulge in his neck. All this sudden dominant power thrown onto Baily was stoking a fire he didn't know existed in him. And when he felt the immense power, the beast had over him the fire took on a full blaze and made Baileys eyes roll back with numbing electricity in his brain. He felt a huge surge in his small prick and a joint run threw his body as he had the most intense orgasm in his life. And it was while the biggest dick he has ever seen in his life plowed its way down his throat, while not even touching his own smaller dick.

The biggest load he has ever had shot from his pink dicklet and continued to squirt like a high-pressure fountain. Baily moaned and gurgled around the huge slab of meat, as he felt the most intense felling in his life. Though Spike wasn't going to let the cock teas take a break. "Look at him blow!" One of the other beastmen behind Spike said with a deep chuckle. "He really is just a little bitch for cock! How about we see just how much we can make that little slut of your come out." Spike said as he pulled his member out most of the way with spit and pre cum slathering his cock and driving down in strings. Then he would take ahold of Baily's delicate face and plow his dick all the way down again. Though his large knot has still yet to sink into Baily's mouth. However, it still was pounding against his soft lips, threating to make itself a new home in the boy's sloppy mouth.

12