The Boat the Brat and the Beast Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took Baily a few second to get over his first orgasm, his mind felt like fog, and body felt like jelly. But after a few seconds Baily was back to his pained state of mind with a whole new set of fears. For one it was the fact that he come like a girl in front of lust hungry beast men just from his mouth. The other was that thus beast seemed incredibly determined to fit that knot in his mouth and blow his loud down his throat. And the last was that, even though Baily just came and having a brutal face fucking should be utterly painful. Then why was there some sense of pleasure felling such a huge, warm, slick, throbbing, peace of fuck meat slide in and out of his throat stretching it out wide. Why was it bringing him to another climax?

With deep thrust Spike continue to work his monstrous dick down the convulsing throat of the pretty boy. Every time he would bottom out in the boys mouth his huge balls would swing forward and smack into Baily's chin which would make a wet slapping sound as it and the boys chin were covered in thick throat and cock slim. Thus, it would leave thick dangling stings that connected the huge sack filled with beastman potent baby making sludge and leading to the frail porcelain like chin of Baily that now looked like nothing more than a river for of viscous beastman lust, that soon started to string down to his own chest cover his hardening pink nipples.

As the Spikes growling became more loud and aggressive sounding, Baily could not help but feel more Edged towards another submissive orgasm at the result of such an overpowering beast choosing to take it animalistic lust out on him in such a dominant way. The tingly sensation in Baily's head was growing again, though this time Baily was too distracted to notice that Spike had changed something about his thrust. With glazed over eyes and from lack of oxygen and forced upon lust. Baily only noticed that the huge knot on the wolfmans cock was starting to strain Bailey's lips, and make some slow, but sure progress.

With the intense pressure building on the boy's lips and Spikes growing growling. he was too distracted to notice that all the other bestmen were chuckling and muttering to themselves. "Can you believe this slut?!" "Hehe yea, I guess Baily truly was just a little femboy in the first place!" two large beastmen chuckled to themselves as they watched their ex-captain submit his own small strip of masculinity so easily, when just handled a little roughly, and presented to a beastmans cock.

"Humans were always weak when compared to even the lowest of beastmen, but this boy takes the cake for being the most fragile and submissive thing I have ever seen." Sandor said with a mocking tone and a grin as he licked his lips. While watching Bailey sputter all over Spike's mighty shaft. Though Baily was too busy to even hear their remarks about him.

Finally with a hard press Baily felt his lips and jaw flexing around the knot of this huge cock. Baily had stopped hitting Spike's legs and had grabbed the sides of his muscular hips with his soft, small hands and had taken a handful of Spike's thick fur as he felt like a lightning bolt was building in his body. Second by second the knot pressed harder and harder as Baily gurgled and thick, slimy bubbles escaped out the sides of the boy's mouth, and then it finally happened

With a loud pop and gulp the knot had made it past Baily's puffy lips and sank into his mouth lodging there as another possibly five inches sank deep down the boys already overtaxed throat. And with a twitching body Baily felt other huge orgasm wash over his body. His eyes flickered and mouth convulsed around Spike slab of beast cock. While another large jet of cum shot from Baily's small prick. It was now starting to make a puddle of where his lost swimmers were gathering. Though Baily was so lost in his climax he didn't realize that Spike was looking down at him with a curious but satisfied smile.

"So, you really wanted it that bad huh? If you wanted to choke on beast cock that bad me and my boys would have gladly obliged. Maybe then we would have gotten along much better. Spike snickered getting Baily's attention, Bailey looked up at Spike seeing that mocking smile, not know what the beast man was going on about. Till he looked to the sides of the beast man where he saw that Spikes large paws were wresting on his hips in a relaxed way.

Spike looked at Baily and noticed the pretty boy's confusion in his eyes. "Oh, my hands! You're wandering when I let go of you huh? That was about right after your lips touched my knot. After that, I felt you making your own efforts to swallow more of my cock. So, I just let you go and watched you work your cock drunken mouth greedily take more of my cock. I tell you what, I didn't actually expect there to be some beastman cock slut to be buried under that cute face of yours." Spike said while biting his lips and making a suggestive wink towards Baily. Now I really cannot wait to see what that artifact will do to you.

Bailey was at a loss for words. For some reasons that were obvious. But he was also in disbelief that he shoved this huge meaty cock all the way down his throat, and it was his own doing. What had come over him, and would it happen again. These thoughts plagued the sissy boy's mind. Though from the lack of oxygen his thoughts were soon turning to mush as darkness started to close in on Baily's world. Though before Baily could suffocate on the huge manly meat, that brought Baily to an intense orgasm by stretching his throat. The boy felt like veiny python was being pulled from his throat and dragging along viscous coats of precum and throat slim

With a loud, sloppy plop, Bailey was able to take in oxygen to his pained lungs. With big huffs of air Baily had fallen to his knees and was trying to regain his senses. However, even though the large beastly shaft had been removed from the boy's throat and mouth, the wolf man's cock had tainted his spit and skin, and the only thing Baily could taste, and smell was the thick and heavy musk of a larger and more dominant beast of a man's cock as the boy took deep breaths, and he felt like it was marking him forever as a submissive beastman cock pleaser.

As Baily took much needed, labored breaths. He felt the thick drool, and precum string from his lips and chin. As they collected on the ground in a pool of gathered fluids that the boy looked at with his slumped body and half lided eyes.

Then ripping Baily from his stupor, the boy felt something clamp around his neck with a click. "There, something very fitting for a beastman fuck pet." Sandor lustfully whispered in a low and deep tone in Baily's ear while crouched behind him. In a panic Baily grasped at the cold thing around his neck. But there didn't seem to be any way to take it off.

"Oh, don't bother" Spike chuckled above Baily. "It's an enchanted collar, it wont come off no matter what, unless your master always. And now your master will be none other than every beastman you encounter. Baily looked down to the pool of slim and drool below and saw in its reflection that he had simple leather collar. Though what was bizarre was that it had what looked like a glowing crimson ruby as big as Baily's eye, that sparkled with electric energy.

Then something seemed hit Baily like an electric bullet. Grabbing the sides of his head, Baily moaned and huffed as he heard a loud humming that drowned out everything, and a numbing vibration that seemed to vibrate the boys very scull.

Baily felt like there was a white-hot glow in his mind that started to send images of himself in all manners of lewd acts with towering beastmen that treated him with lust and love. Baily's eyes were wide as he felt the searing pain shift to a type of warm pleasant felling in his head and chest. Like the worming glow of the fading sun on an autumn day.

"Do you like it?" Spike asked with smirk as Baily took his hands away from his head and looked up to the beast with conflicting feeling of the beastmen. "The jewel attached to the collar makes the wearer feel the lust of their proclaimed master. And not only that, but it will augment the wearers body to the taste of the masters most lustful desires. Also, the more the wearer is receptive to the stone, and the more complying the wearer is to the stone's changes, the more powerful and drastic the changes can happen." Spike continued as he slowly took his long meaty shaft in his hug paw and started to stroke it slowly and methodically from base to tip.

Without even realizing it, Baily felt like he was becoming entranced by the large throbbing beast cock as Spike pumped it slowly making it bounce up and down and making a thick dollop of precum fall down and land own Baily's face with a splat right between his eyes. Baily's hands were shacking trying to fight the growing arousal. In an attempt to wipe off the cock sludge from his face, the entranced boy scooped up the stuff with one hand. Though as he saw how thick the stuff was as it left clear, slimy, thick, stings from where he scooped it from, he felt a growing warm glow in his chest and head.

Baily looked at the stuff in his hand with heavy eyelids as he felt like he was looking at a warm tastefully treat on a lazy day. He knew it was the doing of the dammed collar for making him fell this way. But dame he could not deny how hot his loins were feeling as he felt all the predatory hunk of beastmen looking down at him and burning their searing lust into the boy's weak mind. And he felt and saw all the things they wanted to do to him. Every perverse thing, every depraved act, and it was all directed at him, no other soul on the boat stole their glances. It was all directed towards Baily, and all the beasts were seeking to state their lust with the feminine body of Baily.

Because of the jeweled collar, he saw the way they all wanted him to look. Prettied up, given more womanly curves. He saw that some wanted piercings, others wanted to see him with a sexy anthro fox look. And some others thought of him with a lewd anthro bunny look. But they all shared the same image, plowing the boy till he is left drooling in love with their beastly cocks.

12