All Comments on 'The Body of Ella: Watching Sins'

by troythefucker

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
itt was okay

It wasn't awful don't worry, I was just a bit disturbed by the Catholic references, I'm catholic, I went to a Catholic school and I know a fair bit about that sort of thing. The vagine is NOT called the sin hole and we are allowed to have sex, but it is preferred if it is AFTER marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really exciting

I thought the background of the innocent Catholic school added so much to the excitement. It is easy to imagine Ella growing up over the next few chapters and becoming a really big girl for her Aunt and Uncle.

Cant wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Worse Than Samuelx!

And that's saying something!

Please - PLEASE - don't ever submit anything else. Ever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
2

Your story is choppy. Ella starts out completely naive,and by the end she knows what a dick is, and what cum is, and a pussy. Since English isn't your first language, you really need an editor.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertroythefucker@troythefucker
92 Followers
What is Art? Many people argue over the answers to this question. There are several different interpretations as to what is considered to be a work of art. There are so many different types of artwork, Some believe that anything and everything in the world is art, while others...