The Bodybuilder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I did the natural thing and proposed. And she looked at me in shock when I did, the full nine yards, on one knee along the river on a beautiful spring evening. We hadn't talked about it, the future was usually the schedule of bodybuilding events for the next six months or so, not what we would be doing in five years. So I really didn't know how she was going to react.

Karyn looked at the ring and looked into my eyes. She reached down and put her hands under my arms, lifted me up off the ground and planted a big kiss on my face. That evening, as we settled into bed, she sat on my face and I felt her fingernails scratching my stomach, a pretty solid set of abs after months of working out with her. When I finally brought her to orgasm, still a bit fearful of her thighs crushing me, I was able to see the results of the scratches. In a series of light lines, she had traced out, "I love you."

12