The Bodyguard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Woman up, Bex. He's not interested. Suck it up and focus on other stuff. You're going to be back to your normal life soon enough and you can shag all the forty-year-olds all you want then. This time next year, you won't even remember his name."

Nodding in agreement, she headed to her laptop and closed all the erotic stories she'd been indulging in. She couldn't bring herself to delete them yet. Instead, she began writing a list of what she was going to do when she was able to walk away from this place.

Her mind exploded with ideas, of dreams and wishes. Hours dropped away in a blur and suddenly it was dinnertime. Laughter drifted up the stairs to greet her. Following the sound, she entered the kitchen to see Simon handing out metallic party hats. From what she could see, only three team members were missing, including Logan.

Rebecca wished Tommy a happy birthday and kissed him on the cheek, drawing raucous cheers and whistling from the other men. Rolling her eyes at them, she laughed at their response. She accepted a bottle of beer and joined in the toast.

"See, I told you he wasn't that bad," said Simon quietly in her ear from behind.

"I stand corrected."

Turning to face him, she noticed the child's cartoon cake and laughed again. "What the hell is that?"

"That, my dear, was all that was left on the supermarket shelf! That's what we get for being last minute and out in the sticks."

"Fair enough, I'm sure Tommy appreciates the effort anyway."

"I do," Tommy interrupted, "thank you, Bex, for being okay with this."

"Well, we couldn't let your 50th pass without celebrating it, especially since you're stuck here. And anything to break up the monotony, right?"

"50? You told her I was fifty? You cheeky... I'm forty-eight today," Tommy slapped Simon on the shoulder, who laughed hard.

"Mate, that's like practically the same thing," Simon ribbed.

"I'm going to leave you two to fight this one out," Rebecca chuckled and stepped away to grab some food.

As the hour passed, comments were made about needing to get back to posts, and a quiet hum of a reminder that no-one was to drink more than one beer. Rebecca had already thrown caution to the wind and was sipping her third.

She could feel the buzz of the alcohol in her bloodstream and welcomed the dull impact on her senses. The kitchen slowly emptied of people until she was alone. She'd been firmly instructed by Tommy not to clear the mess, but she began to tidy anyway as she nibbled at the remaining food.

"Any food left?" Logan asked as he entered.

"Sure, I'm just tidying it up and I'll put all leftovers in the fridge so nothing goes to waste."

Rebecca deliberately moved to the opposite side of the kitchen table from where Logan stood. Her thigh clumsily collided with the table corner. Recovering her posture, she continued clearing the empty platters then took another large swig of beer.

"How many have you had?"

"This is my third."

"Don't you think that's enough?"

"I probably won't have another after this."

Rebecca carried on gathering all discarded beer bottles and paper plates. She waited for more comments from Logan, but he remained quiet. He moved away from the table to sit at the breakfast bar so she took the opportunity to cover the remaining food and store it in the fridge. The silence became deafening.

After a final scan around the room, Rebecca drained her beer bottle and dropped it in the recycling box. Deciding she wasn't ready for bed yet, she headed to the patio for some fresh air.

Darkness had fallen and the cool air felt good on her skin. The soft glow from the windows lit the path she followed.

"What the hell are you doing?" Logan snapped as he fast closed the space between them.

She felt his anger radiating.

"I just thought I'd get some fresh air."

"This," Logan bit, "is exactly why you shouldn't be drinking so much. Your decision making is compromised. You know the rule about being inside when it's dark. The doors are locked and alarmed for a reason."

"The door wasn't locked."

Logan seized her arms and pulled her hard against him. "That doesn't make this acceptable."

Rebecca tipped her chin up to meet his glare. Her retort died on her lips. The clean scent of his bodywash, perhaps, washed over her. Beyond that, she caught his underlying pheromones that he'd never be able to mask. The hint of mint on his breath completed the sensory overload.

Her brain screamed at her to pull away, reminding her of her recent shame. Her body screamed to press harder against him. She did nothing. Her eyes dropped to his mouth. Despite his clenched jaw, his lips looked inviting. A soft whimper escaped her throat.

Logan's hands gripped tighter before releasing her and stalking away. Rebecca almost staggered backward before finding her footing. Without thinking, she chased after him.

"Logan," she shouted but he didn't respond.

He kept moving, heading upstairs. He reached the landing before accepting that she wasn't giving up. He waited for her to catch up before snapping at her again.

"Go to bed."

"I'm sorry," gasped Rebecca, inching closer to him.

"It's fine, go to bed."

"You're right, it was foolish of me."

"I can't protect you if you're going to sabotage my work."

"I know, I'm sorry."

"What's done is done. Just don't do it again."

The alcohol caught up with her and a wave of dizziness caught her off guard. Her brain stuttered, and she was no longer sure if they were talking about the patio or referring to the masturbating. She reached out to cling to the banister. With lightning reaction, Logan lurched forward and steadied her.

"I know you don't like me," Rebecca whispered, "I promise I won't make any more trouble for you."

Logan sighed and shifted his stance to support her better. She tried to insist that she didn't need his help, but her body disagreed. In a bundle of uncoordinated limbs, he managed to aid her to her room unharmed. Once on the bed, exhaustion pulled Rebecca into a deep sleep without a second thought.

~*~*~

Rebecca groaned. The noise and its vibration in her skull caused her to groan again. It took her a moment to realise why she felt so rough. She groaned for a third time.

She prayed to fall back asleep. It didn't come. Keeping still, she worked on getting her brain functioning first. She recognised that she was lying on her side, facing the wall. She was still dressed -- no shoes. She also had the duvet over her.

Slowly opening her eyes, she managed to fix her gaze on the flowered wallpaper. The room didn't spin. Finally, a plus. Now all she had to do was get up, shower, and pretend that she hadn't made a fool of herself to Logan. Again.

With deep breaths, she turned over.

"Good morning."

Logan spoke from across the room. Rebecca groaned in embarrassment. Pulling herself up, she saw him beside the window, sat in the chair that was normally in the hallway.

"Don't tell me you've been literally watching over me all night."

"I didn't want to risk you choking on vomit. Or being too unconscious to raise an alarm if you were in danger."

"Ok, I was stupid, I know, I'm sorry."

"I know you are, you apologised enough last night."

"I don't normally get drunk so easily."

"Do you normally down three bottles of beer in the space of ninety minutes?"

Rebecca winced as she shook her head. Logan stood.

"As I think I said last night, I promise I won't be trouble for you anymore," she spoke quietly.

"You're not trouble."

"He says after being nothing but cold to me for weeks," Rebecca laughed weakly, hauling herself out of bed.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"It's ok, Logan. It upset me at first, that I couldn't seem to get you to like me. But I'm not a total spoiled brat as my father would like you believe and so I'm just going to appreciate the work you're doing for me and keep out of the way."

"I don't think you're a spoiled brat at all," Logan grated, "and I do like you."

The anger in Logan's voice confused Rebecca. Still, she couldn't stop the laugh that escaped as she stood on wobbly legs.

"You don't have to pretend. I know it's all professional courtesy. I get it, it's fine. You can go and get some rest. I'm fine. Thank you for being here and doing your job."

She took three steps toward the bathroom before her head swam. Instinctively she reached out for the closest support. Her hand caught Logan's bicep. His arms instinctively wrapped around her and pulled her closer to steady her.

As she waited to stabilise again, she realised how much their bodies were pressed against each other. And that something else solid pushed against her hip. It moved slightly, as if twitching. Growing. Her eyes flew up to meet his, but his were closed.

"Logan?"

Hearing his name, or perhaps it was her voice, broke the spell. Without looking at her, he jerked away.

"A shower will help you recover quicker," he mumbled before he disappeared.

Standing alone, Rebecca tried to process what had just happened. Her head hurt. Logan was correct, though, and she felt better after a shower and once dressed she went on a mission to find caffeine.

She tried hard not to wince at the loudness and energy of the team members she met. Quickly making her excuses, she escaped outside with her coffee. Finally, her brain whirred into gear again.

He'd said he liked her. But it wasn't his words that had flipped her stomach. It had been his tone. Like he hadn't wanted to admit it. And though it still didn't make sense, it made her skin tingle. And then there was his erection. She'd doubted it at first because that didn't make sense either. Yet the more she thought, the stronger she concluded that she'd not imagined it. He'd been hard against her.

The knowledge that shedid affect him brought both relief and happiness. She'd been working so hard to convince herself that the attraction she strongly felt was entirely one sided. It had been depressing. All this time, he'd liked her. Though, maybe not enough to break his professional stance.

Rebecca considered what this revelation meant. They'd seen seven weeks pass already. With any luck, there was only one week left. This could end any day and they'd part ways.

Her head began to hurt again so she cleared her mind and focussed on the taste of the coffee as the breeze enveloped her. Laying back on the grass, her eyes drifted closed. The melody of rustling leaves and twittering birds lulled her to sleep.

~*~*~

The cold shower wasn't working. Logan growled in self-disgust as his cock throbbed. After recent events, he shouldn't still be so easily affected by her. He'd seen her drunk and angry. He'd seen her at her worst. So why the hell wasn't that making her less attractive in his eyes? Even spending the night by her bedside in her comatose state wasn't enough. Maybe he was more fucked up than he ever realised.

Was her vulnerability part of her appeal? Even though this had never been an issue in the past. Previous girlfriends had always been perfectly capable in life, and he'd never had the urge to 'save' them.

She was slowly killing him and he was speeding up that process by refusing to find relief. He'd fought it for weeks and it clearly didn't make a difference. So maybe the opposite would work. If he came, if he released his frustration just this once then maybe he'd find it easier to control himself again.

His involuntary erection was his proverbial red flag. There was no way he could predict further incidents where he'd have to be that close to her, and there was no fucking way he could get a hard-on every time she got too close. And to make matters worse, it wasn't as if she'd been half naked and sultry. It was time to end his abstinence.

His fingers wrapped around his cock and he groaned. Wanking in private didn't make him a pervert, he told himself, even if she was the subject of his fantasy. In fact, perhaps the more he indulged in her, the quicker he'd become indifferent to her.

His palm moved up his shaft before his thumb rubbed over his slit. His heart thundered. Sliding back down, he cupped his balls and massaged gently. He imagined her on her knees, looking up at him. Water running down her face as she leaned in. Her tongue lapping at his balls.

Groaning louder, his hips thrust of their own accord. Her mouth would take his balls entirely, sucking and licking. Her hand would reach up and slowly jerk him off. His hands would rest on the crown of her head.

He'd tell her how good it felt. He'd demand she sucked his cock. She'd smile as she teased him with her tongue over his shaft before wrapping her lips around him. She'd be too slow, too teasing.

Logan wanked harder, faster, as he thought of pushing his cock into her mouth. Of telling her to take every inch of him. He'd struggle to keep control. He'd thrust into her mouth. His hands would hold her head as he fucked her throat. She'd moan against his wet dick.

He'd tell her to finger her pussy. He'd tell her she was a good girl. His voice would crack with raw lust. He'd fuck her face harder. She'd gag a little bit but nod, wanting more. She'd suck him faster, eager to make him cum.

He could feel his cum rising. Not letting up, Logan pictured Rebecca's head bobbing furiously as he face-fucked her. He'd growl and tell her that she was his slut now. That his cum was the only one that would fill her from this moment on. His slut.

"Fuuuuckkk!" Logan yelled as his cum spurted against the glass door. In his mind, Rebecca hungrily gulped his cum down as she shuddered from her own orgasm.

Reality slowly returned. Cum still leaked from his deflating cock as his body trembled. His breath shook. Feeling lightheaded, Logan leaned against the tile until he was ready to clean up.

As he dried off, he couldn't deny that he had never cum so intensely in his life. Undecided whether it was because seven weeks was the longest period of no release, or if it was because of Rebecca, he wasn't about to push to find the answer.

Dropping into bed, Logan decided that the only thing he knew and cared about was that fortunately, he felt better now. Regular wanking was to be reinstated.

~*~*~

A distant noise roused Rebecca from her sleep. Realising she'd dozed off on the lawn, she chuckled to herself. She'd always been teased by friends that she could sleep anywhere. Thinking about her friends, about her life, pulled at her heartstrings. She missed them terribly. They'd been her lifesaver, proving to her since their late teens that she had something to offer the world. That she wasn't the waste of space she'd felt to be growing up.

Her older brother, Ethan, had tried to reassure her when she didn't achieve the same grades, when she didn't land as good a job straight out of college. When she didn't meet the perfect man and have the perfect wedding. But his reassurances were no match for their father's disappointment.

Her heart pulled again. Heading inside, she found Charlie in the control room.

"I don't suppose there's been any progress?"

Charlie shook his head. "Sorry, no. No word at all."

"And I can't find out how Ethan and his wife are doing?"

"Sorry. It must be zero contact. We wouldn't know how to contact him anyway."

"Yeah, I know," sighed Rebecca, "I just keep hoping the answer will be different when I ask."

"It will, just be patient a bit longer. It'll all be over soon," Charlie smiled. "So, how's your head this morning?"

"It's fine."

"You sure?"

Charlie's grin drew suspicion and Rebecca frowned.

"Why, what did you hear?"

"That you had a bit of a run-in with Logan. Something about him being pissed that you were drunk."

"Damn, you all know about that?"

"You weren't exactly quiet in your yelling or your stumbling."

"Oh, God," Rebecca groaned into her hands.

"It's okay," Charlie laughed, "it wasn't that bad. We've seen a lot worse."

"What, drunkenness or brawly behaviour?"

"Both."

"I guess that makes me feel a bit better," Rebecca grinned.

"It should, plus it's good for the Boss to be challenged sometimes."

"What do you mean?"

"He's used to people doing as he says. Throwing him a curveball keeps him on his toes."

"I'll remember that."

"Hey, but not too often, though. There's a fine line between you keeping him on his toes and him making our jobs more difficult."

"Haha! Message received. Thanks, Charlie."

"No problem."

Rebecca left Charlie to search for more coffee. In the kitchen, she nibbled at left-over birthday cake as she sipped the hot liquid. She debated how the rest of the day should go. Unable to decide, the hours passed in an aimless wander, two movies, and an early night.

She'd collapsed into a post-hangover sleep quickly, and when she woke it was still dark out. The illuminated bedside clock told her it was after 4am. After tossing and turning for a while, her rumbling stomach couldn't be ignored.

She slipped the silk wrap over her shorts and vest pyjamas and quietly opened the door. Simon sat at in the chair. Glancing up as she stepped out, he moved to stand.

"It's ok, I'm fine. I'm going to the kitchen to get some food."

He nodded and followed. As she poured herself some muesli, Rebecca smiled politely at Simon's casual chitchat. Realising he wasn't going to shut up, she was about to plead headache and return to hide in her room when Logan walked in.

"Morning, Boss, you're up early."

"Yeah, I must have had too much sleep yesterday. Why don't you hit your bed now, Si. I'm up now, so I'll take over."

"You sure?"

"Sure. I got this."

Simon threw a salute to Rebecca and left. She breathed out and closed her eyes.

"Feeling ok?"

Logan settled opposite with his own cereal. His spoon hovered over the bowl, waiting for her response.

"Yeah, I just don't do chitchat at four in the morning."

Logan huffed a laugh, surprising Rebecca. "He can be a bit clueless at times."

"It feels like this entire thing is clueless," Rebecca retorted as she chuckled.

"What do you mean?"

Regretting saying her thoughts, she shook her head and dismissed it.

"No, what do you mean? You think that my service is lacking?"

"No! No, that's not what I meant at all, Logan. I wasn't attacking your work, I promise. No. I feel very safe here, honestly."

"So, who's clueless?"

Rebecca sighed. She really had to learn to keep her mouth shut. "My father, for starters. Not only does he not know me, but I bet my ass he's ended up in this situation because of some stupid shit he's pulled that didn't have to happen in the first place. Doyou know why I'm here?"

Logan reluctantly shook his head.

"Then there's you, and me," Rebecca continued, causing Logan to look worried, "we don't have a clue as to when this is going to end. And how can we when we don't even know the cause? This can still drag out for weeks. Weeks!"

"True," breathed Logan.

Rebecca sighed, keeping the rest of her thoughts to herself. She'd promised not to cause trouble, even if the erection event kept taunting her. Instead, she slipped off her seat and made coffee for them both. The smallest detail of learning how he took his coffee gave her pleasure.

"So, is it true that you'd had too much sleep? Is that why you're up so early?"

"I guess. I woke and couldn't get back to sleep."

"I have sleeping pills if you need them."

"Thanks," Logan chuckled, causing goose bumps on Rebecca's arms, "I'll be fine. I don't sleep much really, anyway."

"Or you can always have three beers or something."

Logan joke-glared at her and they both laughed. Taking her seat again, she smiled at him over the rim of her cup. Watching his lips curl in response, Rebecca groaned inwardly. She squeezed her thighs together, trying desperately to ignore the hot ache building.

123456...9