The Bodyguard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just drink the coffee, just drink the coffee, she repeated. Her mind blanked of what she could say to him, so they sat in silence. Her gaze followed his fingers as they cupped the mug. Paranoia built within. Desire consumed her, and she became convinced that he must be able to feel it radiating from her pores.

She drank the coffee much faster than usual. If she kept drinking, then she was less likely to open her mouth and say something utterly foolish. The moment her cup was empty, Rebecca scooted off the stool and washed the cup in the sink. Logan still sat at the breakfast bar, looking as indifferent as ever.

"Well, I'm going to go back up to my room now. It'll be light soon enough, so you don't need to follow me."

"Is everything okay?" Logan frowned.

"Yeah!" Rebecca could hear the over-enthusiastic effort in her words but carried on, "I just think maybe I should try to get more sleep. I didn't take a pill last night and I don't want to be falling asleep early again tonight and totally messing up my new routine. I'll see you later."

Without waiting for his response, Rebecca scuttled out. She didn't hear him following and didn't dare look back to see.

Well, that wasn't too bad, she conceded,given that all you wanted to do was jump his bones. Small steps, woman, small steps.

There was no way she was going to fall asleep again. Not now. Instead, she fired up her laptop and stared at the work she'd been doing. There was only one thing she wanted to do right now and work wasn't it.

Her fingers directed the arrow to the forbidden folder labelled 'I Want'. Even as she double-clicked, she knew she shouldn't. Four documents sat in the folder. Each document was labelled 'L' with a consecutive number. Rebecca clicked on 'L1'.

She'd never read these words back. Writing them had been cathartic but if she tainted them with embarrassment then they'd lose their power. She should leave these be and just masturbate to thoughts still trapped in her mind. Instead, she began reading.

Embarrassment didn't come. With each sentence, the urge to touch herself grew stronger. Reasoning with herself, she concluded that as long as she didn't offer herself to Logan for him to refuse, then it was acceptable to indulge in her fantasies in private.

Rebecca opened her wrap and slipped one hand inside her shorts. She already knew her pussy was soaking, and her fingers slid easily along her pussy lips to dip into her wet hole.

Her words told her about how he'd throw her on the bed, flipping her to face down. In her fantasy, he yanked down her shorts, exposing her ass and pussy. He knelt behind her and she felt his tongue running from her clit to her asshole and back again. He buried his face in her cunt, eating her as if he were starved.

In front of the laptop, Rebecca's fingers cupped her pussy firmly then rubbed the ball of her thumb against her clit as her fingers dipped in and out of her eager cunt. Her empty hand grabbed and squeezed at her tits under her vest.

On the screen, Logan now stood behind her, lining up his thick, hard cock with her pussy. She begged him to fuck her. He teased and she pleaded more. Then he thrust so hard it took her breath away. Filling her completely. He pulled back then thrust again. His hips moved faster. He pounded her. The bed banged against the wall.

As Rebecca read, she groaned loudly. She could hear her wetness as she pushed her fingers in deeper into her cunt. Her other hand pulled hard at her nipples and she yelped. She began to speak incoherently, a mumbled mess of wishing and demanding.

Back in fantasy land, Logan gripped her hair with one hand and pinned her with the other. His cock slammed inside her cunt over and over, his skin slapping hers loudly. She could hear his grunts getting louder and it turned her on even more. The hand in her hair let go and pushed roughly underneath her.

He found her clit and rubbed hard. Unable to hold back, Rebecca screamed as her orgasm shattered her. As her cunt gripped his cock, he too tipped over the edge with a roar. His cum shot deep inside her, filling her. His hips eased but didn't stop entirely.

Rebecca came all over her fingers, lips squeezed together to contain the scream she wanted to release. Her thighs clenched, trapping her hand in place. The hand at her nipples cupped her breast instead as she rode the waves.

Her thundering heart slowed. The trembling eased. She released a shaky breath as she straightened her clothes. A film of sweat had beaded on her hairline and her whole body felt clammy. Leaving her laptop, Rebecca headed for a shower.

~*~*~

Logan stayed in the kitchen when Rebecca left. Not because she'd given permission, but because his goddamned erection had inconveniently rose again.

Just sitting opposite her, with this new sense of ease between them, had been enough to fuck with him. Hearing her laugh had somehow caught him off guard. He'd heard her laugh before. Just not with or because of him. It felt like he'd been drugged. He wanted more.

He'd watched as she moved away to make coffee and that had been the nail in the coffin. He'd made the fatal mistake of watching her. He'd drank in every inch from her hair to her toes.

When she sat back down, he tried to think of something to say to make her laugh. His mind kept drawing a blank so instead, he watched her watching him.

Then he recalled the night when she'd masturbated. At the time he'd been convinced that she'd said his name. But it had only been once and amongst other noises she made. Even when she came, she hadn't repeated it. He now doubted himself. His own desire had been clawing to escape and so it made sense that his ears had played a mean trick on him.

As the silent minutes ticked between them, he wondered if she could sense how much he wanted her. Surely it must be clear in his eyes. He was damned good at self-control, though he'd never been challenged to this intensity before. And as much as he didn't want her to know that he wasn't in control, he did.

Relief washed over him when she'd moved to clean her cup. This time he'd refused to watch her. But that relief was short lived when it was replaced by disappointment. He had no reason to keep her here, so he watched her leave.

Five minutes later, Logan felt confident to move. It was still dark out, so he headed up the stairs to take post. As expected, Rebecca's door was closed. Sitting down, Logan distracted himself with mental to-do notes for the day ahead. He wasn't due to meet Mr Forde for another few days though Rebecca's comments had him considering challenging the status-quo.

A noise caught his attention, and he froze. When the second noise came, he realised that it was Rebecca moving around her room. The faint sound of her shower started.

To be safe, Logan radioed to check that all was secure. Everyone confirmed. Dawn would soon break and he'd be able to leave. He was just easing back into the chair when his radio buzzed.

"Boss, this is Tommy, one of the perimeter alarms has just been triggered. Charlie and Riley have gone to check that."

Logan co-ordinated a full security sweep of the building with the other team members, then double-checked all the windows on this floor of this wing himself. When all were cleared, only Rebecca's room remained. Unwilling to take the risk of waiting further, Logan knocked.

With no response, he turned the handle and opened the door. The room was empty and the shower still ran in the ensuite. Fortunately, there was no window in there. Logan checked Rebecca's window then radioed the team to clear this area.

Rebecca began humming in the shower to a tune he recognised. Glancing around the room he felt assured that she was safe. His radio buzzed and the rest of the team also cleared their areas. As everyone stood guard at their points, Tommy cleared the alarm, citing wildlife.

As he was about to leave, he registered that Rebecca's laptop was turned on, displaying a word document. Glancing at the closed ensuite door, Logan's curiosity to what she'd been working on whilst stuck here fought with his integrity. From the notes he'd compiled, Rebecca was full of ideas and determined to find a business that would work. He was intrigued by her mind and her attitude.

Logan found himself leaning down to read whatever was on the page. He immediately spotted his name. Confusion lasted only a moment as he skim-read the sentences. His breath caught in his throat. Running on autopilot, he sat down on the desk chair. His finger moved over the mouse pad and exposed more.

Rebecca hadn't held back. The graphic descriptions of how she imagined him fucking her were in black and white. Her language was downright dirty. And he'd never been so aroused.

A tiny voice in the back of his mind told him to stand up and walk out. It reasoned that she'd never know he'd been here. It insisted that invading her privacy could bring nothing but problems. It assured him that he could enjoy wanking off for a long time just knowing she'd written these. He could leave, now, and everything would be normal.

The tiny voice made all the sense in the world. And he always, always, made the right decisions.

~*~*~

Rebecca scrubbed herself down. The bubbles slid over her body and she began humming a song. Humming turned to the kind of half-singing that she often did when she only remembered some of the words.

The hot massage jets worked wonders on her shoulders. She recalled how often she'd go for massages and made a mental note to add a Spa Day to her 'Freedom To-Do' plan. She idly figured she'd have to make sure she got a female therapist, though, in case her libido was still as strong as it currently was, and she ended up in the type of trouble her father was always expecting. That thought made her giggle. Whilst she was no innocent, she'd never been so wanton either. It was quite fascinating, really.

Turning off the shower, Rebecca stepped out and rubbed her hair with the towel. In the back of her mind, she heard her old stylist dramatically scolding her for such blatant damage. Some old habits were difficult to break. With tousled hair, she patted her body of excess moisture then carried the towel in her hand to finish drying in the less steamy bedroom.

Entering the bedroom, she gasped and froze. Logan sat at the desk. Two realisations hit her simultaneously. One was that he was sat at the desk, at the laptop. The laptop which clearly displayed her amateur porn story. He could not not have seen it. The other was that she was naked. The towel in her hand hung in the air, shielding some of her, but not absolutely.

"Logan..."

Her throat closed. Her words lost. She should cover up. Why wasn't she covering up?

"What's this?"

Logan's voice rumbled low as he pointed to the screen. Hearing him speak broke the spell and her hands fumbled to wrap the towel around her body. Her heart thundered so loudly she could hear it roar in her ears. Her words continued to refuse to form sentences.

"I...I..."

Logan rose from the chair. With slow and deliberate movement, he stepped towards her. Their eyes locked. She couldn't read him. Fear, shame, and hope fused in her chest. She wanted a sign into what he was thinking. She needed it.

"Is this what you want? For me to do these things to you?"

Rebecca's skin burned wildly as she tore her gaze from him to the laptop. She couldn't deny it. She couldn't argue that it was a misunderstanding, or that she didn't really mean it. But the admission stuck in her throat. She couldn't bear to say the words out loud and for him to reject her. Logan took another step closer.

"Do you want me?" he murmured.

"Yes," she whispered, closing her eyes.

Logan's fingertips stroked her cheek, sliding to her chin. With the faintest pressure, he lifted her face to him.

"Look at me, Rebecca."

As she complied, she lost herself in the darkness of his eyes. He closed the remaining space between them. Her chin tipped further, and his eyes dropped to her mouth. He was going to kiss her. She knew it now. Her lashes fluttered. Anticipation raged within.

"Boss," the radio crackled loudly, "you have a call, it's Mr Forde."

Desperation screamed from every inch of her body as his fingers abandoned her. His feet retreated immediately, and the void yawned between them. He half-turned away as he reached for his radio and replied that he was on his way.

"I have to go," he shook his head.

He didn't instantly move but when Rebecca didn't promptly react either, he left.

~*~*~

Logan cursed with every step he took further away from Rebecca's room. Wiping at his face, he hoped he didn't look too flustered. He was so fucking frustrated at being interrupted but already the guilt was burying under his skin. As he neared the control room, he forced all thoughts from his mind and his professional mask fell naturally into place.

A short time later, Logan drove out of the security gates. It was barely morning. Light fog misted the way as he followed the dead country roads towards the motorway. He hoped this was it. He hoped that when he returned, he'd have answers to give; a new plan to formulate.

As he drove, that hope wavered. He couldn't help acknowledging that if this were the end, then it would be the end of whatever would or wouldn't happen with Rebecca. Once she was free to return to her life, he'd never see her again.

But he couldn't think like that, he scolded himself. His desire for her couldn't be the priority here and he'd be a ridiculously selfish prick if he hoped that her father was still screwing this up.

Pulling onto Mr Forde's driveway, Logan sighed heavily. At the door, he was shown to the same room as previously. This time Mr Forde was already waiting.

"Mr Hunt, thank you for coming so early. My investigators have been able to locate those involved and we're close to getting this resolved once and for all. The likelihood is that it will all go smoothly. They'll be caught, and we can get on with our lives."

Logan nodded, expecting Mr Forde to continue.

"There is a small chance, however, that they've prepared for that and even if we catch them there'll be some repercussion. They've advised that we should move Ethan and Rebecca to a new location before this final stage is complete. They've also advised that you handle it all, including the location, that even I can't know. I've transferred another payment into the account to cover costs. From now, it'll be radio silence. Keep track of the online publication of Money Today for notification that this is all over. There'll be an article entitled 'The Time is Now'."

"And how long do you expect them to sort out this last hurdle?"

"I would like to extend our current agreement by two weeks."

"Yes, Sir. Got it. Can I ask, on behalf of Rebecca, how is Ethan?"

"You can tell Rebecca not to worry, Ethan is fine."

Logan nodded again and they shook hands. As Logan neared the door, Rebecca's father called after him. Logan paused, turning back. Mr Forde looked small in such a large room. For the first time, he also looked nervous. Logan waited for him to speak.

"Please take care of my daughter, Mr Hunt."

"Yes, Sir."

~*~*~

Rebecca hung around the kitchen for as long as she could. She dragged out breakfast, had two cups of coffee and read a discarded newspaper from cover to cover.

Eventually giving up, she moved to the living room and tried to engage in a morning TV chat show. As the exuberant hosts waxed lyrical about nothing, Rebecca kept losing her thoughts to the almost kiss. He'd been going to kiss her. And she couldn't wait to cross that line.

Finally, she heard his voice in the hallway. Whomever he was talking to, his tone warned her that now was not the time to approach him. Radios buzzed and he called the team to the control room. She just needed patience. He'd come and get her when he was able.

Shortly after, the hum of voices grew louder from the control room followed by the dull thumping of several boots dispersing. Two team members hurried past the living room doorway, catching Rebecca's eye.

Sitting up straight, she paused then headed to the control room. In the hallway, Logan was headed for her. They both stopped and spoke simultaneously.

"What's going on?"

"We need to talk."

Logan took Rebecca's elbow and led her to the nearest empty room. Once inside, he released her and closed the door behind them.

"I went to see your dad this morning. There's been movement," he held up his palm to halt her joy, "but it's not over yet. We must move location. You need to be packed and ready to go in three hours."

"Is this good news?"

"I think it is. But we can't slack off yet. The same rules apply, ok?"

Rebecca nodded as she processed his words. "Where are we going?"

"I'll confirm that as soon as I can."

"Anything else I need to know?"

"Ethan is fine."

Rebecca's chin snapped up. Surprise melted into relief.

"Thank you," she breathed.

Logan nodded. Rebecca bit her lip as silence between them grew. In the same second, Rebecca stepped closer and spoke as Logan moved to the door.

"Logan..."

Glancing at her, he smiled. "I have to get back, make sure it's all going smoothly."

"Of course."

He paused and she imagined him sweeping her up and kissing her passionately again. Instead, he left.

Refusing to dwell on her disappointment, she followed behind Logan and went to pack.

~*~*~

The next hour passed in a blur. Logan's team were more than capable of handling these kinds of pressures, yet he couldn't relax. Everyone had their specific tasks allocated. Equipment was being packed; final checks were being completed. They'd leave behind any non-essential items and come back for them at a later date.

The helicopter would be here in an hour. It would carry Rebecca, Logan and two other team members to their new destination. The rest of the team would then leave in the vehicles and join as soon as possible. Their road trip was expected to take thirteen hours.

He never liked these last-minute changes, though he'd been in the business long enough to not worry too much. Finding a new location had been the easiest part. Transporting the client was the riskiest. He'd be able to relax once they were set up in the next place.

After triple checking the progress, Logan decided to pack his own few belongings now. As he took the stairs, Rebecca crossed his mind. He wanted to find her but even talking to her had been conflicting. It was simpler to keep focussed on getting the job done. He knew exactly what to do and how to do it.

His room was sparse. The wardrobe consisted of four very similar outfits, all dark and slim fitting. His toiletry collection was even smaller. The three books sitting on his nightstand all came from the library downstairs.

There was only one personal item that he carried with him on each assignment: a small box frame displaying his dad's military medals. When his dad passed away three years ago, his mum had offered them to Logan. They now travelled with him wherever he went as a visual reminder of the pride he took on being the man he was.

As he placed the frame inside his bag, on top of his folded clothes, he heard the door behind him click. Rebecca stood, leaning against the wood. Her hands behind her back, holding the handle.

"You shouldn't be in here," said Logan.

"I know."

"Have you packed?"

"Tommy has my case. I'm ready to go."

Logan nodded as he zipped up his own bag. Rebecca stepped closer.

"Rebecca..." He warned.

Ignoring him, her hands smoothed against his chest, upwards to his neck. Her fingertips stroked his clenched jawline. His heart raced at her touch. His eyes bore into hers, willing her to stop.

1...34567...9