The Bodyguard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Five minutes, that's all I want," she whispered, "please."

Her lips caressed his neck, tasting his skin as they neared his lips. The tip of her tongue traced his lower lip, coaxing him to kiss her. He was captivated as her lips brushed over his. Slowly. Determined. When her teeth grazed his lip, taunting him with the possibility that she'd nip him, his last wall fell.

His hands grabbed her shoulders roughly as his mouth possessed hers. He both felt and heard her moan as his tongue found hers. He needed to devour her.

Logan raised his hands to seize her face as he took control. His tongue danced, tasting her, as he pushed himself hard against her. He felt her hands clinging to him as he swept them away together in exquisite surrender.

One hand slipped into her hair, keeping her lips joined with his, whilst the other inched downward between their bodies. His fingertips traced her throat to the neckline of her t-shirt. At the hem, he continued over the material to palm her heavy breast.

His chest swelled with need as he revelled in squeezing and exploring her full softness. He could feel her hardened nipple rubbing against his palm. She whimpered into his kiss, driving him to the edge of reason. His mind became blurred with desire. He could feel himself losing focus and he wanted to believe that nothing else could matter in this moment but claiming her.

With gargantuan effort, Logan removed his hand from her breast, and eased the kiss until their lips parted. Their ragged breaths mingled as they remained close, their foreheads almost touching. He felt her hands loosen and he reluctantly copied.

"Rebecca," his voice wobbled.

"It's okay, I did say five minutes," Rebecca breathed, smiling widely as she stepped away. "I'll see you at the helicopter."

With that, she ducked out. Logan splashed water on his face and convinced his erection to stand down, before following.

~*~*~

Tommy had told Rebecca that she'd be boarding a helicopter from the lawn at 11am. He hadn't, however, shared their destination. And now, as they flew, it was still a mystery. She never thought she had a poor sense of direction though right now she was utterly lost. She reminded herself that she didn't need to know, really. All she needed to do was trust Logan.

After a refuel and what felt like forever, she spotted the sea in the distance. Trying hard to recognise any landmark, they kept flying towards the sea. She figured they'd be landing any minute, yet they kept going. The sea now spread below them. Twisting in her seat, she tried to see further ahead. When they reached land again, it was obviously sparse. So much green. So few houses.

The helicopter slowed and descended. When she was able to disembark, she looked around. A squat, white house lay a few hundred feet away. The salty air nipped at her skin through her thin layers as her hair whipped her face. The sea lay further ahead beyond the house, whilst uneven tufted grass rolled around her for as far as she could see in every other direction.

Grabbing her case from Tommy, she followed his lead towards the house. Behind her, the helicopter lifted away. As they neared the building, she could see the grey waves about half a mile ahead.

To her relief, the shelter of the house was better than expected. Whilst it looked simple on the outside, the interior had been brought up to date. Not a draft could be found, and she dismissed the fear that she'd be spending the rest of the time wrapped in three layers. Charlie and Logan followed behind. She'd been told that the rest of the team would be arriving by tomorrow, though this house didn't look big enough for everyone.

Logan asked her to wait in the living room, then disappeared with the other two. When he returned, he took her case and led her up the narrow staircase. An equally narrow hallway ran the entire length of the house. Four doors lined one wall. The first was the bathroom. Logan apologised that they'd all be sharing this one. Rebecca said, 'no problem' and prayed that being with a house full of men wouldn't bethat bad.

The second and third doors were open. A bunk bed and a single filled each room. Logan briefly explained that it would be enough beds to share based on their shifts. The final door opened to a large double bed and pine furniture. A small TV hung on the wall.

"And this is yours. Because of the compact space, we've assessed that you don't need someone sitting outside your door. There'll always be someone awake in one of the other two rooms, and we'll keep those doors ajar, so we'll hear anything up here. I know it's not as good as the last one but hopefully it won't be for long now."

"This is fine, Logan, honestly. Though I feel guilty about all of you squeezing in those rooms together."

"I'm sure a couple of the lads would be happy to swap if you want."

"That's not what I was thinking," Rebecca laughed.

"I know exactly what you're thinking. And stop it. They can't know about..."

Logan's words faded away as he vaguely gestured between them.

"I know, I was teasing. Though..." Rebecca's voice dropped as she raised a hand to stroke his chest. "If you choose the bed on the opposite side of that wall, and take a glass to bed with you, then I can give you something to listen to."

Logan seized her wrist and pulled it away. His eyes darkened as his mouth curled. With slow deliberation, he pressed himself against her and kept moving, forcing her to step backwards until he trapped her against the wardrobe.

"You, Miss Forde, are a wicked tease. You knew I was listening that night."

"I came so hard, hoping that you'd burst in and fuck me," she admitted.

"You wanted me to fuck you?"

"I still do. Every which way you want. I want you to fill every hole. I want to cum on your cock over and over."

Rebecca's pussy ached with need as she spoke. Her cheeks flushed and nipples hardened against his chest. Her eyes met his and reflected his desire. She saw his lips move as if to speak but no words came. She was about to beg for him to fuck her when he released her and stepped back.

He took a deep breath and shook his head. Rebecca spoke quickly, fearing that he was about to say something she didn't want to hear.

"It's ok, Logan, I know you have stuff to do."

It was fine if he said they couldn't be together right in this minute because he had to work. It wasn't fine if he said that they wouldn't be together at all, ever. She wanted to keep her bubble inflated for as long as she could. To her relief, Logan nodded and left.

Back downstairs, Logan and Charlie were busy setting up the new control room in the dining room. Tommy had gone outside to set the perimeter alarms. Rebecca refrained from commenting that since they were clearly so isolated, wasn't this all a bit overkill. Instead, she hunted for coffee.

Once she figured out the coffee machine, she brewed a fresh pot. Handing hot mugs to everyone made her feel a bit useful at least. She continued to explore the rest of the house and settled in a small room which she could only describe as a hybrid. The room was clearly solidly built to blend into the rest of the house. However, the external walls were almost entirely glass. Two two-seater sofas took up most of the floor space, and she figured this had been created with sole purpose of absorbing the view. And what a view.

The sun kept fighting the clouds to make its appearance. Birds flew high overhead. And the grey sea rolled gently. The grass occasionally sprouted taller in clumps, waving in the breeze. But despite her searching, she hadn't yet spotted any creatures.

Relaxing into the comfy seat, Rebecca sipped her coffee. Under different circumstances then perhaps this could be a place she could enjoy. She was so used to glamourous settings that she realised now how much she'd taken it all for granted. The seas she normally enjoyed sparkled crystal blue clear. The nature was manicured and had artificial purpose. And she was surrounded by people who helped her forget to worry about anything.

She didn't even miss her phone now. Looking back, she realised she'd gone through a form of detox in those first few weeks. It had taken her a while to stop reaching for a phone that wasn't there every morning. The need to check in on social media had been particularly frustrating and she reflected that she'd been moody about that too. And it had been an awful shock to realise that she spent such a significant amount of time every day just scrolling. On nothing.

Now, the only thing she missed about her phone was the ability to connect with someone when she wanted. To hear Tess's voice, and to see photos of Ethan living his life. Thinking about them brought tears to her eyes. Despite assuring herself that it wasn't long now, they spilled down her cheeks.

~*~*~

"Rebecca, I was thinking..."

Seeing her wet cheeks and red eyes, Logan's words died. Panic chased down his spine and he hurried to sit beside her. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," she waved his concern away and wiped roughly at her tears.

"It's clearly not nothing. Tell me, I can't help you if I don't know what it is."

"No, I'm fine, honestly."

Logan clenched his jaw, fighting the desire to argue his point. She was fine an hour ago. Something had obviously changed. He couldn't understand what had happened and he hated it. He was used to seeing a problem and knowing how to solve it. But how could he help if he didn't even know what the problem was?

"Rebecca," he tried again, immediately regretting it when he heard her sigh.

"It's fine, I just miss my life," she shrugged.

"This will be over soon."

"So you keep saying."

"Before you know it, you'll be sunning yourself by a pool and drinking cocktails."

"And you'll be holed up in a new location with a flatulent old man who keeps putting his dentures in water glasses around the house."

Logan laughed aloud. The urge to kiss her almost overwhelmed him. Instead, he lifted his hand to wipe away the remaining moisture on her cheek with his thumb. His hand stilled as he cupped her face. Her eyes fluttered closed as if to focus on his touch.

A cough from the doorway broke the quiet and Logan snatched his hand away. A new panic filled his chest and he silently cursed. Looking up, he saw Tommy struggling to not look.

"Sorry, Boss, we just wanted to confirm a few details with you."

"Of course, Tommy, I'm coming."

Logan glanced back at Rebecca. She stared out of the window, biting her lip. He made his way to the control room. Before he could reach it, Tommy caught him and pulled him into the kitchen.

"What the hell do you think you're doing. Logan?" Tommy hissed through gritted teeth.

Tommy and Logan had worked together for most of Logan's career. And whilst Logan pushed to get to the top, Tommy had always been happy to live on the middle tier. They were friends outside of work and they'd seen each other through tough times as well as good. Matching work ethos and mutual respect had always been the cornerstones of their relationship.

"Tommy, don't."

"Don't what? Don't point out that you're making a big mistake? Don't say that surely you know you're risking everything you've worked for, for what?"

Logan grunted and dragged his fingers through his hair. Shaking his head, he tried to find the words to explain.

"God, Logan, you know better."

"I know!"

"How far has this gone? Is it just touches and glances? Have you kissed her? Have you fucked her?"

If Logan responded, he might be asked about his feelings. And what the fuck did he know about his feelings. Logan remained silent and Tommy read this as the worst.

"Logan, mate, I love you, you know I do," Tommy grabbed him by the arm, "I don't want to see you do something that you're going to regret. If her dad finds out, then your professional integrity is gone. If the rest of the team find out, do you think you can have the same standing as you do now?"

"I know what I'm doing," Logan lied.

"You do, huh? So, what happens when this all ends? She goes back to her rich, jet-setting life and you carry on like it didn't happen? She doesn't strike me as a fuck-em-and-leave-em kind of girl."

"It's under control, Tommy. And we haven't fucked, by the way."

"Good, keep it that way," Tommy sighed and shook his head. "You're the best boss out there, Logan, and you know it. I don't want to see you blow it up for a bit of fun. At least wait until the job's over and you can hook up with her all you want."

"Ok."

"Now, let's go get this shit sorted so we can sleep tonight."

As they were about to leave, Tommy turned back to him one last time. "If you fuck up, you know I've got your back, right? I just don't know how much damage control I'll be able to do."

~*~*~

Rebecca was tempted to feign a headache to skip the evening dinner. Awkwardness had been niggling at her since Logan had found her crying. And then knowing that Tommy had caught them, all she wanted to do was to hide. But this damned place was so much smaller than the last and she knew she couldn't hide from them indefinitely.

It was better to rip off the embarrassment plaster now. So, she offered to help Tommy prepare dinner for the four of them. As she chopped the vegetables, she kept waiting for him to comment on what he'd seen. Instead, he talked about music and they compared the different concerts they'd attended.

She'd almost forgotten about the tension until Logan entered. He paused, unsure of who to speak to first. Tommy cleared his throat and threw a butternut squash at him, telling him to make himself useful. Rebecca worked hard not to glance up at either Tommy or Logan, just in case.

When dinner was served, it was a relief to have Charlie present and Rebecca suspected they were all using him as deflection. A couple of times he looked puzzled to why all the attention was on him suddenly and she smiled in pity.

Tommy insisted she didn't help clear the dishes, which had been a regular warning in the previous house also. Being left to her own devices again, she decided to take advantage of the large tub in the bathroom. She'd only had showers in the previous house, so she warned them all that she'd be occupying the bathroom for the next hour if anyone needed it first.

Aside from lacking bubble bath liquid, Rebecca enjoyed the long soak and by the time she returned to her bedroom wrinkly skinned, tiredness overcame her. When they'd first arrived, she'd had hopes that she might be able to find some time with Logan. Now, Tommy's interruption had popped that bubble. Knowing she was alone tonight, she slipped naked under the covers and closed her eyes.

When she opened them again, she had no idea what time it was. She realised she'd forgotten to take any sleeping pills. And there was no clock in the room. The only thing she knew with certainty was that it was still night-time. Facing the window, she saw the room brighten for a moment. Looking over her shoulder, she saw Logan step quietly into the room and close the door behind him.

Sitting up, she waited for him to near. Without a word spoken, she threw back the covers and exposed her nakedness. In three paces he was at her bed. He leaned over her, hands on either side, as he climbed to kneel on the bed. His lips found hers and as they kissed, Rebecca slid down until lying flat.

Her hands reached up around his neck, pulling him to her tightly. Her back arched, needing to feel his body against hers. Their tongues met, lashing at each other. Their breaths became one as their lips claimed the other equally. One hand sank into his hair whilst the other moved restlessly over his back, from shoulder to ass and back again.

The kiss lasted forever, and yet it was over too fast. Logan tore his lips away leaving Rebecca breathless. Before she could complain, he manoeuvred himself down her aching body. His lips trailed over her skin, pausing to take a nipple into his mouth and suck hard.

Rebecca gasped and arched further. Her fingers gripped his hair tightly as she whispered her encouragement. Once her nipple was soaked and plump, Logan moved on. His tongue traced her abdomen, over her navel, as he shifted down the bed.

His hands on her calves, he lifted her legs to rest on his shoulders. As his mouth moved closer, Rebecca gasped in anticipation. His lips feathered kisses up her inner thighs while his fingertips stroked her outer thighs. His breath warmed her skin, closer and closer to her pussy.

His lips kissed above her pussy, then down over her labia. Rebecca moaned in desperation. Logan pressed his mouth firmly against her pussy as his fingers glided toward his face. Every nerve tingled as he tenderly pulled her labia to expose her glistening wet pink folds. He blew gently before flicking the tip of his tongue over her clit.

Rebecca cried out at this slight touch. Logan licked again, using more of his tongue. With every lick, he swept longer and deeper until he was tasting her with all his tongue. He lapped from hole to swollen clit. Just when she thought she couldn't take any more, he buried his face in the pink wonderland and pushed his tongue deep into her cunt. His nose rubbed against her clit as he moved. Rebecca held his head, not quite demanding, as she writhed.

"Oh fuck, oh yes! Yes, fuck, yes!" She babbled over and over.

Logan slid one hand to meet his tongue and pushed two fingers inside her soaking cunt. His tongue returned to her clit as he finger-fucked her. He added a third finger. Rebecca cried out again. Her hips thrust to meet his rhythm. Her juices covered his fingers which curled and rubbed the walls inside her pussy.

"Please," Rebecca begged.

She didn't say what she wanted. Logan's lips closed over her clit and sucked. His teeth grazed the tender bud.

"Fuck, yessssss!"

Rebecca thrashed and her fingers dug into his scalp. Her cunt squeezed his fingers as she exploded, cumming over and over. Logan continued to suck and slurp at her pussy until she could take no more. She released his hair and pushed at him.

Logan relented. Drained but determined, she sat up. Logan shifted onto his knees and Rebecca cupped his face and kissed him deeply, sharing her taste.

"I want to taste you," she whispered as their lips parted.

Logan swung off the bed and stood. Rebecca's hands immediately raised to unfasten his belt buckle. She popped the button and pulled the zipper down. Looking up at him, she gently squeezed the throbbing outline of his cock. Hearing him groan was magical.

Her hands moved to either side of his pants, thumbs hooking over the band to pull them down. Her fingers wrapped around his cock through his underwear and she wanked him lightly.

"Rebecca," he groaned loudly as his hips instinctively thrust.

Momentarily releasing him, she pulled his underwear down before reclaiming his steel rod. His cock raged at her touch as she wanked his exposed cock inches from her face.

Logan moaned as he looked down at the sight. He watched as she leaned forward to lick his damp slit, drawing more moans from him. His hands dropped to his side, fists clenched. She held his cock and slapped it on her tongue, playing with him. Rebecca looked up at him and smiled. Then her lips parted and closed around his cock.

Logan's chest thundered. His entire body flamed as every inch entered her mouth. When she could take no more, her lips slid back again to the rim of his helmet. Her tongue rolled over his mushroom head, licking and tasting. Then pushed deeper. Finding a steady rhythm, her head bobbed back and forth as her hand held him at the base.

His hips thrust automatically. His fingers unclenched and rested either side of her head. Feeling his hold, she glanced upwards again. She looked perfect. Her wide eyes filled with lust. Her pink lips wrapped around his engorged shaft. She kept bobbing.

1...456789