All Comments on 'The Body's Abyss Ch. 00'

by Cassava

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
BlueFinchBlueFinchover 10 years ago
Another thanks for the disclaimer

I don't like stories with anal, choking or m/m sex. And thanks to you I don't have to find out that this isn't a story for me halfway through. 5* for that alone!

ammomanammomanover 10 years ago
NOT A FIVE RATING (YET)...

but the developing story may become more sexually arousing as things develope. Nothing wrong with the plot/characters/or thoughts. Just that I am so turned off by male gayness, that the initial happenings biased my emotions. In retrospect, I would have to declare it as an error on my part. Looking forward to the developing story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thanks for the open comments

Thank you for your opening commentary. If not for that I would have read your story. And while I enjoy the incest stories, I do not enjoy some of the rougher stories. I wish more authors would include these type if disclaimers when covering more than one theme in their stories. 5*s for the disclaimer! I hope others will enjoy your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice Beginning

Good beginning...but you NEED to supply the follow on immediately! You can't wait two, three or more days! Keep writing! *W*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous