All Comments on 'The Bond Ch. 02'

by subdued_passion

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
KisserKing69KisserKing69almost 11 years ago
Great Style

I love you style of narration and writing and beg you for more, pretty please.

MockingjayMockingjayalmost 10 years ago
Just a simple comment....

More chapters please!

luv_romanceluv_romancealmost 10 years ago
Next chapter???

Please it has been a year. What happened next??

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilalmost 10 years ago
Had promise.

The chapters were a bit short but this was shaping up to be a very interesting tale. Too bad it died on the vine while ripening.

Thanks anyway. I will have to check out some of your other work.

subdued_passionsubdued_passionalmost 10 years agoAuthor
An apology

I firstly want to thank everyone for all the lovely comments posted for this story. Secondly, I regret to inform you that in all likelihood this series will remain incomplete- I got distracted in the midst of writing it and a year down the line I have to admit that I can't bring myself to it again.

Looking at the comments I've realised how frustrating an incomplete tale can be for a reader so I've now made it a habit to only submit stories once they are completed (irrespective of length).

When I next get the chance I will try and edit the story to include a blurb at the start warning the reader that this is an incomplete series.

I hope you will enjoy the other stories I have posted as much as you enjoyed The Bond.

minky_2001minky_2001almost 10 years ago
MORE!!!

Please continue this story line!

magevmagevover 9 years ago
More, please?

This is such a promising story, won't you please come back to complete it? Being a writer should instill on someone the sense of responsibility to one's readers - either give them the whole story or do not give it at all, because nothing is more frustrating than lack of closure. I have confidence in your ability to bring this story to a satisfying finish, the only question is your willingness... Please please please?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous