All Comments on 'The Bonding Ritual Ch. 01-05'

by lustfulcreations

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Nice

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I like it don't stop

ashdale123ashdale1234 months ago

Wow amazing start I'm really hoping aurora manages to come back, I'm seeing hints that she might fingers crossed. Can't wait till next installment

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

great opening!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Excellent Start.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good start to what appears to likely a great story.

Only don’t stop part way through and leave readers/followers of the story hanging

Chrs

Cuthcavs55Cuthcavs553 months ago

Very interesting. I’m always a bit hesitant about reading possible mind control types of stories but it seems like this one will be done respectfully if it comes to that. I’m looking forward to more chapters.

HelgamiteHelgamite3 months ago

Very good start. Liking it so far and interested in seeing the direction it goes!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Excellent start to the story. Little dry in some areas but overall very intriguing story. Can’t wait for the next chapters to be posted. Keep up the good work.

lustfulcreationslustfulcreations3 months agoAuthor

Thank you for reading and all the positive feedback. I'll be posting the next set of chapters this week. Just proofreading them now.

@Cuthcavs55 While there will be some aspects of mind control, this story will involve moral implications of such power along with the importance of freedom of choice. I hope you enjoy where it goes.

Southpaw1430Southpaw14303 months ago

Excellent story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Amazing story. Really looking forward to seeing where this goes!

Blacksword404Blacksword4043 months ago

AI and multivariate travelers? I hope they are related. I hope this doesn't become a free for all where angels and demons come and clowns from outer space land. Some stories get out of hand because of too many ingredients. I like it so far.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

@Blacksword404 if the story is going in the direction I think it is the AI will be critical to fixing the issues discovered in the other multiverse universes.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great chapter, looking forward to the next chapters

OpenWordsOpenWords3 months ago

I'd have rated this higher, but I despise weak male protagonists. I know the author is pretending James has moral integrity but 2 points of IQ disprove that idea. James is ignoring both her safety and her core agency. And he's doing so for his own pathetic little feelings. No real man would behave in such a way. I don't care if it's a common plot tool, it reflects poorly on his character that he won't put his emotions aside to keep her safe.

ClearmuseClearmuseabout 2 months ago

Great start, interesting premise. Starting the singularity helps create a unique character and a reason for his specialness, neat concept.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous