All Comments on 'The Bonding Ritual Ch. 06-10'

by lustfulcreations

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
x_apathyx_apathy3 months ago

5/5. Looking forward for further releases!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Love the story so far

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Fantastic story!

I love that the mind control in this story is enthusiastically willing and consensual (at least for Isa).

Must mind control stories are just brutal or raping the woman.

Having her embracing her natural submissiveness & willing place herself under his control, pushing him to be more dominant with her and take control. Just makes the whole relationship so much more loving and wholesome than these stories normally are; and I love it!

Quickly becoming one of my favourite stories.

I worry about the usual harem problems of the woman getting lost amongst each other, and losing track of who is who, & him not being able to spend time with each of them (8 is too many in my mind, 3 or 4 is normally where they all start to blur together in stories & get skipped over).

But I’m looking forward to where I think the AI side of the story is going…

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Excellent chapters. Can’t wait to read the next ones. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Love the story so far! But my heart sunk when I read the 8 pillars. Presuming that’s 8 women, that’s way too many. This could be a really nice intimate story building strong relationships. But even with the 3 women currently mentioned it’s going to be stretching either others attention and our ability to remember who is who.

I remember a writing tip I read years ago saying when you sketch out different characters for your story to compress down several of them into 1 person. People don’t just have 1 defining characteristic and have a history where they’ve done unexpected things or have uncharacteristic side interests. It makes characters feel more alive.

If there already 8 woman sketched out for later stories I feel it’d be a much better story if those roles and personalities traits were instead divided between the existing 3 girls to make them more interesting fully fleshed out personalities.

ClearmuseClearmuseabout 1 month ago

Enjoying this quite a bit. My best guess is stillthat the Amazon is aurora, who I assume protected him already in the warehouse, including the lights, so protector already fits. But only because we don't know much yet, could still be another.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous