The Boner Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A grin so smug appeared on Harry's face, bleach wouldn't take it off. "I want another boner girl even if it means Clint will have to bring his own wife."

Cindy watched as the three men began marching out of the room. They were going to fight for another boner girl, but what about her? Why doesn't anyone care about what she wants? Why does everyone ignore her? Why can't she get auditions? Why doesn't her agent get her meaningful job offers? Cindy felt her heart beating in her chest. She got sick and tired of being screwed all the time (or in her case not getting screwed all the time). Cindy twisted her mouth. This was going to end. She would be transparent no more. If she had to fight, she'd fight.

"wait!" she heard herself shout. The three men stopped walking and turned their heads.

Cindy stood up and reached for the cloth belt holding her robe. She looked at Harry's eyes and took off her gown and let it fall to the floor.

"I am a professional porn performer," she said.

She moved her eyes to Mike's. As expected, he was gawking at her naked breasts.

Cindy walked forward slowly, swaying her hips a little until she reached the men. She spread her legs and planted her feet on the floor.

"I will take care of you," she said, looking Tony in the eyes. "all of you," she added, moving her eyes to Mike. She spread her hand against Mike's chest, her fingers entwining with his hair, and started squatting slowly, moving her hand along his body down to the knot of his towel.

Cindy knew what she was there for. People think blowjobs and handjobs are easy, but most people don't understand sex. You can't miss when you're lying on your back, taking it in your pussy. There's very little you can change there, but blowjobs are different. You're the queen. You decide the pace. You have to figure out what your partner likes. One man's erotogenic zone is another man's sensitive zone. You have to be attentive to your man's words, moans and to his cock's reactions. Handjobs are similar in that fashion. The phrase 'Different strokes for different folks' applies verbally. Each dick is different, requiring special considerations.

Cindy was outnumbered and didn't know any of the men around her, but she didn't worry. She had seen enough of their films to get a feeling of them, and she did learn fellatio from the best. Cindy's hand reached the towel on Mike's waist, letting it drop to his feet, uncovering his hard cock. She swallowed hard. It looked a lot bigger than in his movies. The girth of that rod probably made buying condoms a real problem. Cindy wrapped her hand around its base, moved towards Mike, looked up at his eyes and opened her mouth, taking the head and then as much as she could of his shaft. Her head bobbed up and down and her hand moved back and forth eagerly. She slowed when she felt him sir, and picked up the pace when she could. She made swallowing sounds when advancing her tight lips, taking more of the cock, and grunted throatily when retracting, taking care not to drool.

Mike bent over, trying to hold Cindy's breasts, but she inched backwards, pushing his cock upwards with her nose and getting to work on his balls. She continued stroking Mike's cock while taking each of his balls in her mouth and sucking different parts of his bag. She heard Mike moan and quickened the vigorous rubbing of his cock. Cindy felt Mike's hand on her head, trying to direct her. She got the hint, took the cock's head back in her mouth and continued to rub the shaft while sucking the head, trying to milk it for all its worth.

She moved her head sideways, taking more and more of his cock into her with each head tilt, swallowing the tortuous veins and hot skin, trying not to gag on the hard organ. Her mouth was so full; she began salivating like a dog. Cindy swallowed her spit, but got more of Mike in the process. She felt Mike's hand on her head, pushing her, and tried to stall him with her tongue, but ended up just the same with her nose inside Mike's pubic hair.

Cindy gave the cock one last suck; her cheeks fell inwards, and her lips tightened against the rock hard dick. She withdrew her mouth, and left Mike's member glistening with her saliva. Cindy managed to grab it and rub it slowly in her fist before Harry's hands turned her head towards him. She found herself facing Harry's equipment. Not wasting time and still stroking Mike, she grabbed him by his base and balls, tilting the cock upwards and licking the underside of his angry cock. Harry grinned and said, "Do you like that, cunt?"

Cindy recognized Harry's trademark line from the movies, looked up at him and purred, "Oh, yeah. I see they come in all shapes and sizes." She engulfed the monster's circumference with her hand and gave it a few rubs to get the feel of it, but quickly turned to the real challenge. Opening her mouth as wide as she could and breathing through her nose, Cindy made Harry's best (and some would say only) asset gradually disappear. She stopped a second before gagging and closed her lips like a vice on the cock. She began to move her head backwards slowly, tilting her head in all directions, banging the cock's head all over her mouth. Cindy caught a glimpse of Harry's face. Perhaps he was fucking her, but she was definitely in control.

Mike watched amazed as Cindy worked Harry's cock with her mouth. She had stopped rubbing his own cock, but fastened her grip on his shaft. He tried to fuck Cindy's fist by thrusting his pelvis and get some friction to his tortured member, but Cindy just held on, and moved her thumb over the bottom of his shaft, keeping him on edge.

Harry's cock was now almost fully out of Cindy's mouth, but the head was still embraced by her lips. Cindy looked at Harry's eyes as she opened her mouth and pulled out her tongue, exposing the head lying on it. She lowered her head as the cock's head bobbed up, two threads dropping from it to Cindy's outstretched tongue.

Cindy continued squatting and masturbating the two men, feeling the tension mounting in them: the pulsing of their cocks, the silent grunts, the slight shifting of their kegs. She felt the electricity emanating from the engorged members flowing through her hands along her shoulders, reaching her breasts up to her nipples. Cindy closed her eyes, savoring the powerful feeling of raw masculine energy.

When she opened her eyes, she found herself staring at Tony; he was standing in front of her, cupping his balls with one hand and holding his aching cock with the other. Cindy looked him in the eyes and said, "That's mine". Since her hands were still busy, she fell on her knees from her squat, welcoming Tony's cock to her warm and wet mouth and put him out of his misery. Cindy's head bobbed up and down and her hands moved as she continued playing the stiff organs around her. She knew that wasn't enough. So far, she had just made matters worse. The three men around her were now fully loaded. She was holding an attack dog by a leach. It was time to see if she could calm it down without getting bitten.

Cindy left the erect members and slowly stood up. She moved her head from Harry to Tony and stopped at Mike. She smiled, took Mike's hand in hers and said, "Let's go, baby". She walked to the bed with Mike at her heels like a child after the pied piper. Upon reaching the bed, Cindy turned abruptly, giggled and pushed Mike on the bed. Mike fell and ended sitting on the bed, supporting himself with his hands. Cindy climbed on the bed and squatted on his hips. Mike buried his head in her tits. He closed his eyes and moved his head, savoring the warmth and scent of her skin. He pulled out his tongue and licked the delicious breasts. His tongue stumbled on a nipple and he sucked on it hungrily. Cindy hugged Mike and gradually slid her hips to Mike's sides, straddling his groin. She pushed Mike's chest and he fell once more, lying on the bed. His face wore a frustrated look as he fell from titty heaven. However, his look quickly changed as Cindy took his cock in her hand and guided it into her pussy. Mike moaned as Cindy continued to press down, planting her hands on Mike's chest. Her pussy swallowed Mike's cock inch by inch. Cindy pursed her lips and closed her eyes as she squatted over Mike, letting gravity impale her on his erection. She felt Mike's pelvis thumping against her tight pussy. Cindy leaned forward and began to bounce up and down Mike's rod. She slid forward and backward, twerking her ass in circular motions.

Harry watched Cindy dance on Mike's cock. His girth was spreading her pussy's lips wide open, and Harry caught glimpses of her asshole, looming above. Harry considered the situation. Having anal sex without prior consent was considered bad etiquette in the porn business. Anal sex had to be on the script and coordinated, never as a surprise. But this was no pornstar. This was a boner girl. She could take it. Besides, watching Cindy and Mike fucking and hearing all their stupid moans and gasps was too much for Harry to bear.

Harry stepped forward, his hand pushing Cindy's back, flattening her against Mike. Cindy cried in surprise and tried to turn her head, but Harry held her down. With his other hand he tried to stabilize her bouncing ass. He succeeded partially by resorting to holding her waist with both her hands. Harry said, "Bitch" as he thrusted his cock unceremoniously up Cindy's rear hole. He inhaled loudly and began to fuck Cindy's asshole roughly, moving his pelvis rhythmically, ramming Cindy from behind.

Cindy felt like a glove puppet. Harry's thrusts pushed her forward and up, banging his thighs against her ass and letting her fall on Mike's cock when he retreated. She hung on to Mike's shoulders as he breathed on her face, mumbling. Her heart beat wildly as her pelvis went on fire. She was pinned between the two men, their cocks stretching her holes. She was no longer in control. She was just like a kid trying not to fall off an amusement park attraction.

The first to come was Harry. Cindy's taut ass was really squeezing him. That coupled with the fact he didn't have to worry about being too rough turned him loose. He fixated her waist as he pushed harder and faster, grunting like a hungry animal. Without warning he stopped moving, arching his back and extending his head. His mouth opened in a silent scream as he unloaded his balls and anger into Cindy's ass. Satisfied, Harry left the cum oozing ass and walked out of the room.

Cindy was relieved to feel Harry leaving her. Mike's stirring under her made it clear there was still work to be done. Mike hugged Cindy's back and kissed her, enveloping her mouth with his lips. His tongue penetrated her mouth while his cock penetrated her pussy. Cindy felt Mike's hands broke their embrace and move down her body. She had watched enough porn to know what was going to happen next. She tried to push away from Mike, but his consuming lips and entwined arms were too much. Cindy shivered as Mike's hands crawled over her ass, spreading their fingers over the cheeks. She nearly choked when Mike dug his fingers, squeezed each cheek in one hand and started pushing her towards him, spreading her hips as wide as possible and sliding her pussy along his pole, making it take him fully.

Cindy swayed as Mike slammed her pelvis on his crotch repeatedly. His hands moved as though they held a masturbation toy, only this time the toy was her. Cindy was used to spreading her legs for men, but this cock was really destroying her. Mike pulled on her again and again, skewering her pelvis and stretching her pussy over his massive dick. She was being fucked so hard, it felt she would be torn in half any second. Spurts of Harry's cum flew out of her asshole each time Mike pushed her down. Bits landed on Mike's cock and balls, hitching a ride to her front hole.

After what seemed like ages, Cindy finally felt Mike's rod twitching inside her, releasing his load in her pussy. She was forced to swallow as Mike salivated copiously into her mouth. When Mike released her and pushed her away from him, Cindy swallowed air hungrily. Mike slid off the bed and walked out of the room, tying his towel around him as the door slammed shut behind him.

Cindy rolled on her back on her bed, coughing. She was breathing hard like a jogger, her breasts heaving up and down. She leaned on her elbows and looked forward. Her legs were spread open, and if felt like she could never attach them again, yet she managed to narrow her legs' span with little pain. She saw the small puddle of cum soaking the sheet near her crotch. She felt cum oozing from her asshole and the lower part of her pussy, wetting her groin, but she didn't worry. One reason directors always instructed male performers not to come inside female pornstars was that they always leaked for several minutes. What really worried her was Tony, standing right in front of her.

Indy looked at tony; her eyes focused on his loins. Tony's cock was nearly fully erect. She could see a swollen blue vein running down its shaft. The cock's inflated red head pointed at her, accusing her of its state. The slit at the end widened for a fraction of a second, ejecting a clear drop. The drop clung to the cock's head, not knowing where to go. Tony grunted as his balls twitched and his cock throbbed once, starting from its base, shaking the head up and down. The drop of precum fell and shattered on the floor.

Cindy remembered her promise to take care of Tony too. Unlike Harry and Mike, she saw hesitation on his face. He reminded her of a schoolboy, waiting for permission to talk to the teacher. Of course, the way he looked, he wanted to do something else to the teacher. Cindy wanted to tell him it was all right. It wasn't his fault; he shouldn't feel guilty. He had a long and hard day. She was there for him. He could take it out on her. There were a million things she wanted to say, but for some reason, she couldn't say any of them. She just lifted her hand to her mouth and bit the edge of her little finger.

"Well honey," she said, "looks like you need a little extra too."

Cindy lay back, straightening her elbows. Her breasts moved upwards, the nipples pointing at the ceiling, still hardened from all that rubbing against Tony's chest. Cindy took a pillow and put it under her ass, raising her wet crotch. She spread her legs.

The sight of that glistening pussy, lying there with its lips slightly gaped, was the last straw. Tony felt a painful pulse rush from his balls to the tip of his cock as its head started throbbing gently. As though drawn by magic, Tony stepped over to the bed and climbed on his hands and knees over Cindy. He held his throbbing cock, guiding it to where it belonged. Tony straightened his legs as his engorged cock's head separated Cindy's pussy lips. Cindy's pussy embraced the head hungrily, its lips gaping before the advancing shaft. Tony rammed more of his cock inside her, slowly pushing the vaginal walls. He continued going until his balls rubbed against Cindy.

Cindy felt Tony had found not only her G spot, but her H, I and J as well. She extended her head, opening her mouth and gasping. Her eyes widened and her pupils dilated.

"Just flow with it, baby. Just flow with it," said Tony as he lay over her, whispering in her ear.

Cindy hugged Tony, her fingers pushing into his back and her arms encircling him, encouraging his cock to fill her pussy to the max. But Tony didn't need any encouragement. His brain no longer in control, he began thrusting his pelvis back and forth. Still overwhelmed by the heat between her legs, Cindy tried to buckle against Tony uselessly; her hips turned and thrashed, succeeding only in making her pussy massage Tony's cock. She wanted to tell Tony how good it felt, but all that came out of her mouth were moans and gasps. Regardless, Tony picked up the pace. He started fucking Cindy so hard and fast, slamming into her again and again, it looked like he was trying to embed her in the bed. Cindy fell backwards as the pillow slipped from beneath her ass, but Tony came after her like lightning, not missing a beat.

Suddenly Cindy bent her knees and let out a high pitched shriek. Tony felt his crotch getting wet as Cindy squirted on his piston action cock.

"Sorry about that, love," Tony whispered as he felt his own balls contract and his cock starting to tickle. He shoved his cock as hard as he could. Tony had ejaculated enough times to know his cock was producing sprays of precum, paving the way for the main event. It took a few seconds, but finally happened; his cock's head felt like it was exploding as thick white creamy jets of cum blasted in Cindy's pussy, hardly finding room in the stuffed vagina.

Tony rolled off Cindy, his cock dripping and twitching slightly, getting softer by the second. He sat up, shaking his head his arms on his hips. Cindy joined him after ten seconds, her chest heaving.

"Hey," said Tony, smiling. "You said you are a professional, but I haven't seen you around. Do you usually work somewhere else?"

Cindy's throat felt dry, so she coughed and smiled, saying, "I'm just starting out, you know."

Tony nodded. "Yeah, beginnings can be tough." He stared forward for a few seconds before looking at Cindy and adding, "Do you want me to talk to some people, introduce you around?"

Cindy's face brightened and she smiled from ear to ear. "Thanks, you're awesome!" she said and hugged Tony, leaning her head on his shoulder.

Tony recoiled a bit and spread his arms sideways. "Honey..." he said.

Cindy suddenly remembered she was covered with perspiration and secretions from three different people as well as her own. She must have smelled like a sewer system. She left Tony and ran to her purse. Cindy jotted down her name and number on a piece of paper and gave it to Tony.

XXXXX

The door of the middle elevator on the studio's lobby opened. Cindy stepped out to the crowded floor. She went straight ahead to the reception desk. Not waiting for the receptionist to look at her, she slammed a note with her name and phone number on the desk.

"If you ever need a boner girl, call me," said Cindy. She held her head high and walked to the exit, leaving behind her one amazed receptionist.

Author's note: I hope you've enjoyed the above story. If not, I would appreciate it if you commented below or sent me a message telling me what "went wrong" for you. Even a few words are a great help.


12