The Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival

Story Info
A magical thing having a public orgasm.
883 words
3.84
5.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you've ever been to a music festival and noticed just how many people seem to use the performing acts as a backdrop to their romantic session, this survey probably won't be too surprising to you. According to a survey by Rolling Stone, plenty of people are having sex at outdoor festivals. Eighty percent of those polled in the Northeast say they have had sex at a festival compared to 32% of people in the West, 60% of people in the Midwest, and 57% of people in the Southeast.

If you're wondering just where in the middle of a huge music festival people have found a place to get down, Rolling stone has us covered there, too. According to the survey, 29% of respondents had sex in a camping tent, 15% had sex in a car, a brave 13% had sex in the crowd, 12.5% did so in a "quiet spot in the field," and 6% were lucky enough to have access to an RV. Some of the most popular festivals for having sex are Burning Man, Ultra, Bonaroo, EDC, Coachella, Austin City Limits, Okeechobee, SXSW, iHeartRadio and Electric Forest. Most of these festivals offer onsite camping, which makes it easier for attendees to have sex during the festival.

Nothing sets a sexy mood quite like a soundtrack, and no musical experience equals the environment of a festival. If you're willing to put aside certain notions of privacy, it's not difficult to see why music festivals facilitate romantic connections -- fleeting though they may be. Combine a collective appreciation of tunes with excessive intoxication, and you're bound to get some hookups, even if the attraction doesn't last through the end of the set.

The Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival is an annual four-day music festival developed and founded by Superfly Presents and AC Entertainment. Since its first year in 2002, it has been held at what is now Great Stage Park on a 700-acre farm in Manchester, Tennessee. The festival typically starts on the second Thursday in June and lasts four days. It has been held every year except 2020 when it was canceled due to the COVID-19 pandemic and 2021 when it was canceled due to excessive rain from Hurricane Ida flooding the campground.

Main attractions of this festival are the multiple stages featuring live music with a diverse array of musical styles including indie rock, classic rock, world music, hip hop, jazz, Americana, bluegrass, country music, folk, gospel, reggae, pop, electronic, and other alternative music. Musical acts begin Wednesday evening for early arrivers, continued throughout the festival with performances starting each day around noon, and some stages entertaining festival goers until sunrise.

I was one of the volunteers with my sorority sister Lynne in 2016 after graduating law school enjoying a summer together of freedom before starting our careers. We were working in the medical tent at the festival which gave us a pass to all four days of the festival and an old convert school bus to sleep in with other volunteers. In between our four hour shifts we walked around watching the bands perform at the different stages.

The crowd pressing together in the August heat working us into a frenzy of sexual energy spurred on by the music. I could barely move bodies surrounding us squeezing our little bodies together dancing, grinding, a strange erotic experience the three of us pressed together.

I felt hands find there way under my shirt rubbing my small bra less breast, pinching my nipples. Turning my head slightly I could see it was Lynne lost in the pleasure of the moment in an ocean of people. She kissed my neck dropping her hands to my shorts unbuttoning them siding her soft hands inside my wet panties.

Through my soft red pubes I shivered with excitement as her fingers found my wet pussy. Lynne's fingers plunged deep inside my wet cunt, moaning, she sucked on my neck tilting my head to give her better access.

A wonderful feeling of adventure being fingered in the middle of the massive crowd as The Red Hot Chili Peppers played on. Pressing her body into my back I moved with her rhythm fucking her fingers as she plunged them deeply in and out of my wet pussy.

What a magical thing having a public orgasm in the middle of the ruckus crowd my screams of pleasure drowned out by the music and the crowd. I sucked on Lynne's wet fingers enjoying my sweet pussy juices as The Red Hot Chili Peppers ended their set.

Taking her hand I led Lynne to the Ferris Wheel taking our seats we slowly moved up as others boarded and exited. I undid Lynne's shorts sliding them down her smooth legs We kissed as I caressed her smooth pussy before diving in to her wet pussy with my long tongue. Plunging in I strained to go deeper exploring her insides as the Ferris Wheel moved at a steady pace now.

Her hands in my long red hair as I pleasured her with my tongue. Lynne's wetness was growing I wanted her orgasm my wonderful squirter. She thrust up out of her seat holding my head firmly in place with her hands she did not disappoint. Has her sweet nectar covered my face.