All Comments on 'The Bonobo Girls Pt. 01'

by HalfAsleep

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
HartMannHartMannalmost 6 years ago
Good... and now?

You started a good thing there, easy to read, credible plof, promising excitement. Where is chapter 2? Bring it on....

zooliciouszooliciousalmost 6 years ago
Actually

I found myself actually enjoying this 'setup'. Just keep them hydrated since the desert is so unforgiving. Can't wait to see how each of them live out their fantasies.

AukweirdAukweirdalmost 6 years ago
Our evolutionary cousins

and they solve their problems with sex!!

If only we could. Great grabber, and you grabbed me. Run with this one and let your mind roam free. Lets see where this goes.

Even if it goes nowhere, thanks for the mind flash.

shadysweetshadysweetabout 2 years ago

So interesting how you incorporate the apes into their team name. I actually didn't know about Bonobo monkies, so I was intrigued. There were a couple of minor errors, but with an editor, that can easily be fixed. The same goes for me. I am excited to keep reading!

abiostudent3abiostudent3almost 2 years ago

Just found this story... It isn't *bad,* per se, but if you're going to use something like this as a background, you really ought to know what you're talking about. It feels like you just took your ideas about what a rave is like and scaled them up to fit your particular kinks. That's fine, but it's not Burning Man.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHalfAsleep@HalfAsleep
Just writing for the fun of it. * the Dark Horde series is over. It was started on a whim, and it finally came to a close, though I might re-visit it. It seems that there is a lot of possibilities there, with a lot more adventures. But it was written without a structure, an...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES